Thursday, November 04, 2010

A Few Sandwiches Short Of A Picnic

Unfortunately, we've lost the DOOL satellite, perhaps permanently. While everyone who uses the feed is continuing to assess the situation, I am, in conjunction with Barb at the Salem Spectator, asking for a Canadian reader, or someone in the US who can receive the Canadian broadcast, to help by recording and uploading the show. That way, our blogs will remain at least a bit ahead in the US. If you think you can help Prevuze and other blogs, please contact me at prevuze@gmail.com. Thanks.

Stefano sits in the rumpus room, huffs, puffs and loosens his collar. He remembers telling EJ there will be hell to pay when he finds out who shot him. He calls for Marco and asks for OJ. "He's on the G-word course," says Marco.

Brady is jogging in the park. EJ happens by. Brady says he wanted to thank him for calling him about Arianna. EJ says he did it for her. He asks about what Arianna was trying to tell him, "Did she open up to you?"

I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

Bo is with Hope, "I'm not gonna let you down again."

Kayla, Caroline and Stephanie are together at the pub. Kayla tells her the paternity test results were mistaken, "It wasn't a clerk that did it. Kayla tells Stephanie, "Daniel isn't the baby's father." Phillip is." And the only one in town who doesn't know that is... Daniel.

Phillip is with Melanie in Maggie's kitchen. He tells her Victor doesn't want them to move in yet.

Back in the sarcophagus, Vivian dreams she is out in the cemetery, "Where am I? This time it's for real. I'm dead. If I am talking to myself that suggest an afterlife. So I am in …"

"I've been waiting for you, Auntie," says Lawrence. Vivian gasps.

Phillip explains Victor is doing renovations, or so he says. He thinks there is something else to it. Melanie figures maybe Victor wants privacy, and maybe he doesn't want to be around Carly's daughter. Phillip says it's not about her.

Brady says Arianna didn't talk to him about the "proof." He thinks EJ was insincere in calling him to Arianna's bedside. EJ admits he wanted to know what Arianna knew. EJ says he knows Sami shot him and Arianna was concerned for Rafe's safety. Brady hopes whoever shot EJ gets another whack at him. EJ says he thinks getting the proof to him was Arianna's final wish, and they should respect that.

Caroline tells Stephanie she already knows about the switcheroo. Stephanie insists Daniel and Chloe want the baby but Phillip doesn't, "He already dumped one kid on the black market." Kayla says she wants Stephanie to be prepared for what happens when the truth comes out. Stephanie insists that will be Nathan leaving her.

Kayla tells her she doesn't know the whole story, but a call interrupts. "OMG," gasps Kayla.

Hope says she's decided it's time to stop being so aggressive. "How's that working out for you," asks Bo. Hope says she's gotten some answers, but not exactly what she wanted. Bo wonders if there is anything they can do with what Hope found.

The warden tells Leigh she found out Hope's daughter really is a mess, "Consider who her parents are." But she decides, "To be on the safe side, Hope Brady has got to go."

Lawrence tells Vivian they are in "the waiting area." Vivian says she's not ready to be there, and was expecting to be rescued. Lawrence says everyone who knows about her insarcophigation hates her, "Your time isn't up, but it will be soon." he motions for her to come toward him.

Vivian wakes up and decides it was a horrible dream. "Lawrence is wrong. He's always been a few sandwiches short of a picnic. There has to be someone out there who cares."

EJ wonders why Brady is so loyal to Sami. He says he saw the accident. Brady says he didn't know that. "Arianna was trying to get away from Will at the time. Who do you think sent young William down there? Where would Arianna put proof she needs to keep safe."

Bo updates Hope on Ciara. Hope tells Bo after the fall six months ago the orthopedist wanted to see Ciara about now, "I can't remember his name. Can you do some legwork for me?"

"At least I'd be better at that than Phillip," Says Bo.

Kayla says she can't believe it took the caller so long to track her down. She gets off and announces Patch has malaria. After all the trips to strip joints while Kayla is gone, malaria is what he claims he has, anyway. She speeds things up and tells Stephanie Caroline changed the results.

Maggie joins Melanie and Phillip. Phillip announces Victor doesn't want them to move in. That makes Maggie happy, but she wonders why. Phillip tells her he thinks something is up. Maggie says she's been thinking the same thing.

Brady says he can't and won't help EJ. EJ wonders if Sami has been pushing Brady for info on what Arianna said. Brady claims Sami wouldn't do that too often. He says if EJ wants to blame someone, since he helped Nicole do the baby-swiping in the first place, EJ should blame him.

Marco brings Stefano some OJ. Stefano drinks it and says he can't have Elvis going rogue, doing Marco's job, "Find out who shot my son, and you take care of that person. I don't want to know who it is. Just get it done. Don't come back until it's done."

Stephanie can't believe Caroline pulled the switcheroo. Caroline insists she heard Stephanie and Ian talking and tells her how she went about things. Stephanie thinks Caroline could go to jail.

"Maybe the judge will take pity on her because of her age," says Kayla.

"Stuff it," says Caroline, "I'm not that old."

"You don't look it," says Kayla, "But that's because you've had more tucks than an old bedsheet at the Holiday Inn."

The warden can't get Hope taken of infirmary duty, so decides they have to go to plan B.

Phillip meets Brady in the Kiriakis den. He's sympathetic about Arianna and figures Victor doesn't want he and Melanie to move in because Victor wants to give Brady some space, "Especially the way you smell after jogging." Phillip thinks Brady knows the real reason Victor doesn't want them there.

It's a special day for the folks at Titan. They're celebrating "Bring your brain to work day."


Stefano tells EJ he just got off the phone with Judge Riley's clerk, "He said Judge Riley will rule in favor of Samantha. You'd better find that proof or come up with another plan."

Hope finds Leigh and asks if she's OK. Leigh says, "Another inmate, Sheila Brawner, has died of TV."

"From watching DOOL," asks Hope.

"TB," says Leigh, "I said TB, and it's contagious. We don't want an epidemic."

Bo tells Carly Hope is acting like a cop on a case for the first time ever. Carly wants to help and says if April's death was because of aseptic shock, that means the appendix ruptured.

Stephanie tells Kayla to leave and she will take care of things. Nathan joins them.

Brady denies he did anything to keep Phillip and Melanie from moving in. He goes up to change. The last time Phillip did that, he came downstairs with a new face.

EJ vows to find the proof. "You always think you have the damn answers," says Stefano, "I can fix this for you, Elvis."

Elvis says, "That's what you said to Fido. I hope you don't have the same thing in mind for me."

"No," says Stefano, "Samantha already has done a pretty good job of doing that to you."

Nathan senses something is wrong. As usual, Nathan is running on all three cylinders. Stephanie says her dad is really sick with malaria. "Is Malaria sick too," asks Nathan.

Caroline decides to toast the happy couple. She leaves to get the champagne. Kayla says she can't believe Caroline switched the results. Stephanie says she sees the truth should have come out right away, "I want the same kind of marriage you and dad have. And if I ever leave town and Nathan hits the strip club circuit like dad, I hope he gets some disease, too."

Caroline comes back and buys drinks for the house to toast the happy couple. They toast Stephanie and Nathan, too.

Stefano tells EJ to leave the situation to him. EJ says he wants to deal with Samantha legally, but doesn't want her hurt. That sends Stefano into a rage, "She really has some weird hold over you, doesn't she?"

Carly offers to inquire about the medical setup in the prison.

EJ says, "I admit my feelings for Samantha are complicated, but right now I want to concentrate on finding the proof and getting my children back."

Stefano thinks he has additional motivation because once he gets the proof he will have Samantha under his control and can send her to prison... "Or put her back in your bed."

Maggie comes into the pub and gets the happy news about Nathan and Stephanie. Melanie is with her and says she's happy for them. Maggie says they are headed for Arianna's memorial service.

Melanie and Maggie sit together and Melanie says she knows Nathan will be as happy as she is. Nathan comes up and tells Melanie he's sorry she had to find out that way. Melanie is OK with it all.

Kayla tells Stephanie she knows she and Nathan love each other and she will get through it.

Phillip comes up to the crypt as Brady talks to Vivian and tries to convince her he's Lawrence. Phillip comes in and asks if someone is in there with him. "Just my imaginary friend," says Brady.


Previews
========

EJ tells Sami and Rafe, "Once I find the proof Arianna had for me, it's over."

Kate tells Victor and Nicole, "That's why Victor is my bitch."

Vivian chokes, "Save me." Phillip listens on the bluetooth, "That's Vivian.


NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE

10 Comments:

Anonymous Leslie said...

"Did she open up to you?"

I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

You know what they say – no guts, no glory!

Phillip says it's not about her.

Phillip has that wrong. Everything is about Melanie.

Stephanie insists that will be Nathan leaving her.

Both Kayla and Caroline should have taken this golden opportunity to tell Stephanie in unison that if Nathan would leave her for Melanie, he’s not worth having. Instead both women will ignore the fact the Stephanie has self-esteem issues.

"Find out who shot my son, and you take care of that person.”

I have to wonder what took Stefano so long to take action and how he expects Marco to figure out who shot EJ. It makes no sense that Stefano isn’t even interested in who Marco eliminates. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

"I can fix this for you, Elvis."

Elvis says, "That's what you said to Fido. I hope you don't have the same thing in mind for me."

"No," says Stefano, "Samantha already has done a pretty good job of doing that to you."

Emasculation at it’s best.

Phillip comes in and asks if someone is in there with him. "Just my imaginary friend," says Brady.

Phillip joins the crowd. Sigh! It’s hard to keep count but I think more people are aware of Vivian’s ensarcophagation than those that are in the know about Phillip’s debraification and subsequent impregnation of Chloe. Any way you cut it. Except for Salem’s dogcatcher, everyone is keeping at least one secret. On the other hand, it’s no secret that Salem’s pandemic of silliness is out of control.

Thanks Prevuze for taking one for the team!

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Note to self: take same precautions reading Prevuze during afternoon coffee break you did reading it during breakfast. Because coffee nearly came out of my nose when I hit this Prevuism:"You don't look it," says Kayla, "But that's because you've had more tucks than an old bedsheet at the Holiday Inn." Mainly because I remember how some of us commented when Caroline came back after being gone awhile she had that "too tight deer in the headlights" look from bad plastic surgery.

The warden can't get Hope taken off infirmary duty. Why not? If not the warden then who? Oh wait - she's a BRADY so they probably have to do whatever Abe, Pard or Bo tell them to let her do.
Silly me!

EJ says he wants to deal with Samantha legally, but doesn't want her hurt. Oh please. That's so ridiculous there aren't even any words. I'm sure a DiMera who was nearly debrainified would feel that way about the person who shot him.

Loved Bo tells Carly Hope is acting like a cop on a case for the first time ever and OJ being on the G-word course.

Thanks, Prevuze, for the wake-up laughs this afternoon.

1:53 PM  
Blogger MissScarlett said...

"Maybe the judge will take pity on her because of her age," says Kayla.

"Stuff it," says Caroline, "I'm not that old."

"You don't look it," says Kayla, "But that's because you've had more tucks than an old bedsheet at the Holiday Inn."


Ouch..that one hurt a little! Have some mercy on the poor, disgruntled, fed up old gal! I wish some of the other chicks on this show had her gumption...I guess we know where Sami got it! Caroline don't play!

Kayla says she wants Stephanie to be prepared for what happens when the truth comes out. Stephanie insists that will be Nathan leaving her.

My Lord, Steponme's really got alot of faith in their relationship huh? She gets more desperate and pathetic every day...maybe she'd feel better if she ate a little something and put a little meat on her bones! :)

Kayla tells Stephanie she knows she and Nathan love each other and she will get through it.

A bad omen if I ever heard one! Thanks for the bright spot in my day!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Dang those late-afternoon meetings. With no Prevuze today I had a hard time concentrating. I was SO CONCERNED about all of the DOOL characters I could hardly concentrate.

Speaking of concern, how did Bo let Hope down? By not taking her emotional abuse and turning to Carly? By not figuring out what Hopeless was up to before she tried to de-brainify half the male population of Salem?

I must say that I'm warming up to the new Caroline. She's mad as heck and she ain't gonna take it anymore! Good for her!!

I loved the following great Prevuisms:
“Another inmate has died from TV.” "From watching DOOL," asks Hope. "TB," says Leigh, "I said TB.

and

As usual, Nathan is running on all three cylinders. Stephanie says her dad is really sick with malaria. “Is Malaria sick too," asks Nathan.

My final observation - Melanie is happy for Stephanie & Nathan. Oh yeah. Sure. I bet. Was her lip dragging on the floor when she said that?

At least I got to end the day with my spirits lifted and my DOOL DTs calmed. Thanks.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous KatieR said...

Thanks Prevuze! I needed that laugh :) Been freaking out all day b/c of my exam tomorrow (aka, possibly the end of my life if I don't pass) and this just made me calm down. First a random 1920s silent comedy film airing at 3:30am calmed me down then, now Prevuze....Prevuze is so much better.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

"Bo is with Hope, 'I'm not gonna let you down again.'"...and again, and again, and again...but I bet he'll be doing Carly just the same...

"Vivian dreams she is out in the cemetery, 'Where am I?'"...I was thinking the same thing! I've lost track of poor Viv's confinement, since this ridiculous s/l's been draggin on for so long.

"EJ says he knows Sami shot him and Arianna was concerned for Rafe's safety.". Ok!...I fail to see the logic here...Sami shot EJ!...and Ari would be worried about Rafe's safety, why?? Rafe's not the one missing half a brain!

Stephanie insists Daniel and Chloe want the baby but Phillip doesn't...WHAAAAA??? Talk about illogical thinking! Phillip woudn't want a baby that's his, but Daniel would want a baby that's NOT his??? Poor delusional Steph...

"Who do you think sent young William down there?"...Isn't that a little presumptuous EJ?? It might be far-fetched, but could it be that Will wanted to speak to Ari on his own? Goodness, half a missing brain is making EJ a little paranoid!

"Find out who shot my son, and you take care of that person. I don't want to know who it is. Just get it done."...I have a feeling Stefy knows exactly who it was...and he wants her out of the picture!

EJ says, "I admit my feelings for Samantha are complicated...". I bet! Shall we call it a "love-hate" relationship?! I bet the feelings are mutual. Unfortunately, for Samantha there's lots of Rafe's out there, but only 1 EJ :)

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Berg said...

Oh for pete's sake. Who else is going to find out about Vivian in the Sarcoughifidon'tgocrazyfirstgus? Ciara? Theo?

3:42 AM  
Anonymous Lali said...

And what is the point of Maggie getting sarcophagized only to turn around and have Victor release her? Haven't we had enough of the sarcophagus s/l?

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Lali said...

>iStefano thinks he has additional motivation because once he gets the proof he will have Samantha under his control and can send her to prison... "Or put her back in your bed."
<

Sorry, folks, but I'm still an Ejami fan. Oh, to be sure, I'm pretty disgusted with Sami right now and EJ can be a jerk sometimes, but I still want them together. And the writers gave me just enough to think that might happen one day; did you see the look on EJ's face when Stephano said that? He still loves Sami, and sooner or later, she's going to get bored with Rafe,(who wouldn't) and guess who'll be there for her.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous TNChargerFan said...

I could hardly stand myself yesterday: sweaty Brady and crew-cut EJ in the same scene together. Almost more than I can bear. :)
Maybe it's illogical for EJ to say Ari was concerned for Rafe's "safety," but she certainly should be concerned with the fact that he's thrown away his livelihood to help the Fertility Queen conceal a crime. It's imperative that what EJ did come out into the open, but what Sami did needs to stay hidden? Where's the logic in that? I'm tired of hearing she did it "for her kids." Seems to me her kids wouldn't notice if she were in prison.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs