Monday, November 01, 2010

BONKERS!

Unfortunately, we've lost the DOOL satellite, perhaps permanently. While everyone who uses the feed is continuing to assess the situation, I am, in conjunction with Barb at the Salem Spectator, asking for a Canadian reader, or someone in the US who can receive the Canadian broadcast, to help by recording and uploading the show. That way, our blogs will remain at least a bit ahead in the US. If you think you can help Prevuze and other blogs, please contact me at prevuze@gmail.com. Thanks.

Kate bops into the crypt, smacks the top of the sarcophagus, (which sounds a lot more like it's made of wood instead of marble) and rouses Vivian from her stupor. Vivian wonders if Kate is there to torture her some more. "No," announces Kate, "I'm here to move you."

As if Hope wasn't being punished enough what with being in prison and all, Maggie has come to see her. Hope walks into the visiting area and Maggie greets her with, "Are you OK?"

"Just peachy," says Hope, "So far I've avoided being gang-raped by the guards and I'm kind of getting used to the daily beatings by the Bitch-ho'z in cell block eleven. But they make us watch Days Of Our Lives and if that weren't bad enough, they don't let us read Prevuze."

"I know this must be painful for you," says Maggie, "But I came anyway." Hope looks over her shoulder. Maggie's radar picks up on that right away, "Hope, why the furtive glance?"

"I furted."

Poor, misguided Nathan, caresses Stephanie's cheek, "You are my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night. In fact, those are the only two thoughts I'm capable of all day." He takes a knee, pulls a ring box out of his pocket, opens it, holds it up and hands Stephanie a magnifying glass so she can see the fake cubic zirconium, "Stephanie Johnson, will... you... marry... me?"

Out in the audience, a guy leans over to his neighbor, "Well, he practices medicine with Grandpa Tom's used medical bag, bought a used PC and drives a used car. I guess it was inevitable he'd ask Stephanie to marry him."

Stephanie, on the other hand, realizes when she's cornered a helpless creature, "YES! OF COURSE! YES!"

Maybe they can have a double-wedding with Rafe and Sami and the four of them can run off and do a remake of Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice, which would certainly be a more realistic plot twist than any guy in his right mind wanting to marry Steponme.

Phillip and EJ rush into the hospital poking away at their cell phones and acting as if they actually have purpose in life.

What's more unrealistic is the boys actually act like they can stand each other. Well, on the other hand, EJ complains about the board meetings being bored meetings. Phillip suggests if he doesn't like them he can resign. "I think they have a DiMera on the board to keep the Kiriakis' in check," says EJ, "We're a lot alike."

"Oh, you're wrong," says Phillip, "Marrying Melanie changed me. I'm a totally different person. I have a different brain... a different face... a different leg..."

"Too bad you don't have a different mouth," says EJ, "One that doesn't open."

Speaking of open mouths, Kayla insists Caroline can't stop her from telling Bo the truth. "But it's not the truth," insists Caroline, "Carly didn't switch those tests."

"How could you know that," asks Kayla.

Caroline bobs and weaves, "
Let Daniel think he's having Chloe's baby. For the sake of the family, just keep your mouth shut. "

CENSORED.

Daniel is with Melanie in Maggie's kitchen. Melanie has decided she has to come clean and tell him everything, "The sad part is we've just found each other and... I've blown it. I've ruined everything." Right. You just know she's going to drop the big bomb. Let me check the weather report in Hell and see if there are any frost warnings.

Carly is with Bo at the pier. DOOL has gone big-budget. You can actually hear water flowing and boats sounding their horns in the background. Carly is just all verklempt because Kayla can't accept her being with Bo. Bo says Kayla just has to accept reality. Reality yes, Carly no. Bo comforts her. "As long as you love me," says Carly, "That's all that matters to me."

"And all that matters to me," says Bo, "is that we keep carrying on like a couple of hormone-crazed teenage minks."

Kayla asks again how Caroline would know someone changed the results. Caroline should run for political office. She dodges the question like a champ, "What I do know is no one wants Phillip to be the baby's father, so leave it at that."

Nope. Kayla Bigmouth Buttinski Brady Johnson no can do, "Why would you protect Carly? She is the one who switched the results."

Caroline explodes, "No she didn't! I DID!"

Hope continues to shift her eyes. Finally she leans in and tells Maggie about April.

EJ asks, "So... you're out of the bad guy business? Well, true love conquers all."

"I forgot," says Phillip, "You don't have any feelings."

"Only in the parts of my body controlled by the right side of my brain, which is now missing," says EJ. EJ claims he's been down the 'true love' (but false pregnancy) route, "And it blew up in my face just like it will blow up in yours."

Phillip reminds him, "It's not really my face."

Melanie stammers around and then spits it out, "Clhoe's not a good person... and I will never be OK with her."

Bo and Carly munch around on each other at the dock. Carly says she just can't understand why Kayla doesn't get it. Bo don' care. As long as he gets it. Chloe walks up. They talk about her honeymoon. Chloe announces the baby is due next month and suggests Bo and Carly come over for dinner soon, "Think of the fun conversation we could have comparing notes on cheating."

Bo's a little confused, "When did you become friends?"

Kayla insists Caroline could never do something like change the test results. "I would do whatever it takes to protect my family," says Caroline."

Nathan and Stephanie smooch. "Are you sure you don't want to think about this," asks Nathan. Apparently Nathan didn't think about it before he asked her. He puts the ring on her finger. She puts the ring through his nose.

Hope holds back a few details about April. She and Maggie chat about this and that. Hope tells her Victor stopped by to see her. "He'll do anything for the people he loves," says Mags.

"Does that include you," asks Hope.

A workman comes in to move Vivian to the crematorium. Vivian wakes up and figures that was a bad dream.

Kate and Victor toast and drink brandy. "Well," says Victor, "The old Kate is back. I wonder if you could grant me one small favor."

Caroline says she was worried about Stephanie losing Nathan to Melanie, "And if Melanie is accessible..." She says she saw Stephanie with a boy and then she describes Ian. She heard them talking about the situation and Stephanie claimed she would never have a life without Nathan, "That's why I changed the results."

"You don't know how to hack into a computer system," says Kayla.

"I didn't have to," says Caroline, "I just logged in. I volunteer in the billing department at St. Mary’s. I have universal access." Kayla accuses her of lying.

Maggie says she and Victor are just friends, "I can't be with anyone else. Mickey was my life. So I'm used to being alone."

Hope understands. She says being in prison has made her think of all the years she wasted with Bo. What it boils down to is, if you spend a year with Bo, it's wasted. "We had a strong marriage," says Hope, "It had to be to survive all the affairs we had."

Carly says she and Clhoe became friends after Chloe got pregnant and eventually put their differences aside. Bo gets a call and leaves. Chloe thanks Carly for explaining things to Bo. They talk about Melanie. Carly says Melanie will be fine without her in her life.

Melanie tells Daniel she just can't accept Chloe as a person, "But with her level of brain power, I could easily accept her as a paramecium." on the other hand, she doesn't want to hurt Daniel.

Nathan and Stephanie celebrate their engagement with a romp.

Kayla finally accepts it, "So you did it... you..."

"Yes," says Caroline, "I wanted Stephanie to be happy and be with Nathan."

"You betrayed all of us," says Kayla.

Bo comes back and says the call was a bogus lead on the driver who hit Arianna. Chloe pipes in, "Ohmygosh, Arianna was in an accident?"

Carly gasps, "You haven't been here... so you don't know."

"I usually don't know even if I have been here," says Chloe. So they tell Chloe about Arianna's demise. Chloe says she has a couple messages from Daniel and that's probably why he's been calling her. She runs off. Bo asks about Carly's friendship with Chloe. He says he doesn't buy the fact that they just bonded when Clhoe got pregnant.

Stephanie and Nathan bask. Stephanie says she's been wondering how Nathan would propose. She runs through a litany of fantasies which make Nathan's living room proposal look like he asked her if she wanted to go out for Chinese. But Stephanie says she realizes all her fantasies were like something from a romance novel and she's good with Nathan's disappointing, pitiful excuse for a proposal, "What you did was honest, real, from the heart and as cheesy as it gets." Well, tender loving words like that call for round 2.

Daniel says now it's his turn to be honest. He says he's always wanted to be surrounded by family and Melanie should think about that. He hopes in time Melanie can forgive Chloe. There is a knock at the door and, speak of the devil...

Caroline says, "My job is to protect my family and sometimes I do things that aren't warm and fuzzy."

"You didn't raise us to be liars," says Kayla.

"True," says Caroline, "And I didn't raise you to be adulterers either but look at Bo." She reminds Kayla she lied about Bo's paternity for years, "But I finally told the truth to protect my family. I figured Shawn would be relieved to find out that nincompoop wasn't his son." Caroline says now she regrets the truth came out and will never let a mistake like that happen again.

Victor asks Kate not to tell Brady and Nicole she knows about Vivian. He says he's worried about how that might affect Brady, who's mental stability seems to be hanging by a thread lately. Kate agrees, "But I do have a question... what are you going to do with your charming ex-wife?"

"Which one?"

Carly asks Bo just to be supportive and not make her friendship with Clhoe a big thing. Bo agrees.

Chloe extends her sympathies to Melanie over her best friend's death, "I just wish Daniel and I could have (say it with her) been here for you."

"That's OK," says Melanie, "You are (say it with her) here for me now. Sometimes it's better to have family around when stuff goes wrong. Unless, of course, you're a part of that family."

Kayla is indignant. Caroline goes ballistic about Phillip and reminds Kayla that Phillip is the one who de-Pocketized Patch and Kayla and gave Pocket to strangers, "Victor finding out about Bo is the worst mistake of my whole life."

"Wouldn't that be trumped by having an affair with Victor in the first place," asks Kayla.

"The world doesn't need another Kiriakis," snorts Caroline.

Hope comes back to the infirmary and offers to help Leigh. Leigh is uber-happy and bouncy. She suggests Hope take an inventory of the non-prescription drugs while she takes the filing cabinet keys to the warden. She leaves. Hope shuts the door and picks the lock on the filing cabinet.

Victor tells Kate about the toxic paint inside the sarcophagus, "If you breathe it long enough, you go bonkers."

"How long have you been breathing it," asks Kate, "You know... there is something you will have to do if you want to keep this a secret."

In Salem, a secret is something you tell to one person at a time.

Maggie joins the happy family scene in her kitchen, "Oh, I want to hear all about the honeymoon, but I've got pumpkins on my mind."

"Well," says Daniel, "We knew it wasn't brain matter up there." Maggie explains she's going to pick up the load of pumpkins that didn't sell in the park, "I'm going to take them to the children's shelter."

"Isn't it a little late for that," asks Melanie.

"Not if you're going to eat them," says Maggie.

"I'm not overly fond of the kids at the children's shelter," says Melanie, "But I think eating them is a little drastic."

Oh, God help us! Daniel volunteers to help Maggie deliver the pumpkins, so they go to the shelter leaving us with Chloe and Melanie for yet another ho-down. Chloe gets the ball rolling, "Did I interrupt something between you and Daniel?"

Nathan says, "You have to know... I'm not perfect. I like things simple. That's why I like you. If you were any more simple I'd be alone right now. And I know I'm not the first man to propose to you..."

Stephanie interrupts, "Don't go there. You're the first man with two legs, his original face and a full brain to propose to me." They decide it's fate that has brought about yet another Brady-Horton merger. Round 3.

Caroline goes off the deep end. Kayla decides Caroline interfered with Stephanie's life because there was nothing she could do about Bo and Hope. Caroline says she's not sorry about what she did and warns Kayla to keep her mouth shut about it.

Hope rifles through the files and finds April’s info, "OMG!"

Kate worries about Phillip and Melanie moving in. She thinks they might eventually find out about Vivian's insarcophagation. Victor agrees, "I'll find some way to keep them at Maggie's."

"Excellent," says Kate. She lifts her glass, "To Vivian."

Victor lifts his, "Soon to go..." And they sing out in unison...

"BONKERS!"

Daniel and Maggie are in the park chuckling about all the pumpkins they delivered. Now Maggie says she has to go close up the Horton cabin and get a rocking chair that is in a bedroom there, "I want to give it to you and Clhoe so you'll have someplace to sit and brood once you find out what she did and you wind up alone and depressed." Daniel suggests asking Melanie to come to the cabin with them so she can do all the work.

Chloe says she was a little worried about Melanie changing her mind about telling Daniel. Melanie says, "I thought you were worried about Arianna."

"No," says Chloe, "I figure she's still dead."

"You're worried about yourself, aren't you," asks Melanie, "I don't even know why I'm choosing to protect you."

Kayla is near tears, "You're asking me to lie."

"I'm asking you not to say anything," says Caroline, "You're going back to Africa tonight, so just get on the plane and forget we ever had this little talk." Kayla no can do. She rushes out for air. Instead, she runs into Bo, who is about as far as you can get from a breath of fresh air.

Back at the hospital, EJ is on the phone with someone, "We need to meet. I know Samantha Brady or her son tried to kill me."


Previews
========

Maggots crawl all over Vivian, "OMG! I'm worm food! OMG!"

Kayla tells Caroline, "The truth has got to come out."

Sami asks EJ, "What the hell are you doing here?"

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE

6 Comments:

Blogger Applecheeks said...

Holy mackerel! Caroline changed the test results. I still have a problem wrapping my head around that one. Since Stephanie & Ian went right back to the room & rechecked the computer after having the talk on the pier, Caroline had to break speed limits to get to a computer, log in, and change the results. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Her reasons for doing it are pretty good. And she really got snippy with her do-good daughter. However, given this turn of events I don't think she had much moral ground to stand on verbally attacking Nicole the way she did yesterday for just holding Sydney.

Any-hoo, loved the EJami pictures, especially the one about Sami turning up pregnant. And I LOL (auditors be damned) at these prevuisms:
Only in the parts of my body controlled by the right side of my brain, which is now missing," says EJ.

and

I furted.

One of my HUH?! moments today:
Bo doesn’t buy the fact that Carly & Chloe bonded when Chloe got pregnant.

1. Why not?
2. What does he care? And, closely related,
3. What’s it to him?

Ranking just after the above as a HUH?! moment was Hope telling Maggie about April. What the heck can Maggie do about it?

Thank goodness Monday had this Prevuze edition. It will get me through the rest of the day.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Wow, Prevuze was on a roll today, TWO censored links! Altho I can't get one of them to open I will keep trying. Loved the one with EJami.

My thoughts exactly, Applecheeks, on why would Bo care if and why Carly/Chloe are friendly? So what?

And I loved Caroline ordering Kayla to zip it. I don't think what Caroline did was playing God any more than Kayla would be playing God if she butts in.

I hope our filing cabinet has a more secure lock on it than the prison infirmary's does. Not only did Hope pick it with a paper clip it took her about 5 seconds. HA

And thanks for recapping the Nathanie scenes, Prevuze. Since I zapped 100% of them (I didn't want to lose my lunch) I now know what I didn't miss.

LOL over "I figured Shawn would be relived to find out that nincompoop wasn't his son" and Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice, which would certainly be a more realistic plot twist than any guy in his right mind wanting to marry Steponme. Amen to that!

Excellent Prevuze, it sure helped us get through a long Monday afternoon. :D

1:25 PM  
Blogger MissScarlett said...

Maggie's radar picks up on that right away, "Hope, why the furtive glance?" "I furted."
OMG, that was hilariously unexpected!

Caroline explodes, "No she didn't! I DID!"
Seriously?? We are suppossed to believe that Stephanie couldn't pull off hacking in but her GRANDMOTHER could?? Jeez!

I have a different brain... a different face... a different leg..."
Priceless!

"I'm not overly fond of the kids at the children's shelter," says Melanie, "But I think eating them is a little drastic."
Best zing of the day..this doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility for Mel to actually speak that line! LOL!!

Loving the nasty plotting between Kate/Victor! Vic always has the best lines! I made it through another afternoon thanks to y'all in SalemLand! Prevuze saves the day!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous TNChargerFan said...

I am, dare I say it, starting to become a Kate fan. Since Lucas left, she's been slightly less meddlesome, and at least has a story that doesn't involve one of her kids. And she was always great with Victor and Vivian.

Loved the EJ/Sami pics!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

LMAO at the EJami pics!...Good Lord, what was EJ going after? I've never known a woman to stuff a rosary in her bra!? But hey, if looking for the dang rosary turns him on, Amen to that!!!

LOL over Hope's prison tribulations; esp. having to watch DOOL but NOT getting to check out Prevuze!! Bummer!

Also LOL'd at Nate's LOSER status...all he's missing is being married to Step-on-me...talk about his life being at an all time low!

"Phillip and EJ rush into the hospital poking away at their cell phones and acting as if they actually have a purpose in life."...you mean other than being DOOL's poster boys for missing half limbs and half brains????

"She says being in prison has made her think of all the years she wasted with Bo."...OMG, that's awfully mean, but I love it!!! You go girl, tell us how you really feel about Beaurebarf! No wonder she had to step outside the marriage boundaries so many times...

"Nathan and Stephanie celebrate their engagement with a romp."...That entire picture is gross on so many levels!!! No wonder we've switched TV programming during lunch hours! Some of us like to keep our food down...

"True," says Caroline, "And I didn't raise you to be adulterers either but look at Bo."...Can't argue with reason!!! Good point Caroline...

"Nathan says, 'You have to know...I'm not perfect. I like things simple.'"...I'd say! He's found the perfect match for himself, it seems...

"You're the first man with two legs, his original face and a full brain to propose to me."... Oh, so now we're to believe Nate is twice the man Phil and EJ are? Good God, with men like that around, I'd hate to live in Salem!

Hope you all had a nice Halloween! I'm going back to pick through my bag of newly aquired chocolates...that oughta be much more satisfying than watching this eppisode of DOOL!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Kate bops into the crypt, smacks the top of the sarcophagus, (which sounds a lot more like it's made of wood instead of marble).

Make that plywood.

“But they make us watch Days Of Our Lives and if that weren't bad enough, they don't let us read Prevuze."

Poor Hope! I now actually feel sorry for her. LOL!!!!!!!!

"Well, he practices medicine with Grandpa Tom's used medical bag, bought a used PC and drives a used car. I guess it was inevitable he'd ask Stephanie to marry him."

How true is that?!

"I just logged in. I volunteer in the billing department at St. Mary’s. I have universal access."

I will not believe that the nuns are so trusting that the hospital computer system doesn’t have password security. This is about as likely as Phillip growing a new leg.

He says he doesn't buy the fact that they just bonded when Clhoe got pregnant.

Why should Bo care and who gives a fig about what he thinks?

Caroline says now she regrets the truth came out and will never let a mistake like that happen again.

It would appear that Caroline is sorry that everyone knows that Bo is Victor’s son but doesn’t regret romping with Victor.

Hope shuts the door and picks the lock on the filing cabinet.

Let’s see. Hope’s in a prison, and many of her fellow inmates probably have been busted for drug related issues. It seems to me that the prison drugs would be secured a heck of a lot better.

"Not if you're going to eat them," says Maggie.

"I'm not overly fond of the kids at the children's shelter," says Melanie, "But I think eating them is a little drastic."

Maggie is an uber cook. She ought to know that Jack-O-Lantern pumpkins have too much moisture to be useful in cooking. As for the children... LOL!!!

Loved the Sami/EJ photos and the naughty censored links. Reading and laughing my way through Prevuze has inspired me to zap the entire episode. Prevuze is far more entertaining than this tripe. Give me a break! Steponme and Nathan – bleh!!!!

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs