Friday, October 29, 2010

Frazzled

Unfortunately, we've lost the DOOL satellite, perhaps permanently. While everyone who uses the feed is continuing to assess the situation, I am, in conjunction with Barb at the Salem Spectator, asking for a Canadian reader, or someone in the US who can receive the Canadian broadcast, to help by recording and uploading the show. That way, our blogs will remain at least a bit ahead in the US. If you think you can help Prevuze and other blogs, please contact me at prevuze@gmail.com. Thanks.


We start out today's episode back in the park, where Kinzie has brought Sydney for another round with Nicole. Nicole gushes, oohs, aahs and greets her.

Bo comes into the pub and joins Kayla. Kay wants to talk about Carly. I'm sure that thrills Bo to no end.

Carly arrives at Maggie's and wants to talk to Melanie. Melanie wants her to leave.

Nathan and Stephanie are off from the hospital but still playing doctor as they bounce around on the couch. Nathan says he has something important to do before Kayla and L'il Joe leave. One thing he ought to do is find L'il Joe, since no one has seen him. As Stephanie goes to get her coat, Phillip arrives asking for her. Phillip tells Nathan about Arianna's death. Nathan starts to call and console Melanie but Phillip forbids it.

EJ reads about Arianna's death on the Internet and remembers talking to her when she was in the hospital.

Sami arrives at Arianna's apartment and goes in. she remembers Arianna showing her the "proof" and starts ransacking, "Let's trash this place!"

Melanie wants Carly to go. No go on the go. Carly comes in, "I'm (say it with her) here for you if you want to talk." Melanie don' wanna talk. So what do they do? They talk. Carly says Arianna's death should make Melanie realize they should love and cherish each other while they can. Melanie wants to love and cherish those whom she loves and cherishes, however, and that would not include Carly.

Kayla lectures Bo about his Carlyvorting, "Do you really know who Carly is now? What she is capable of?" Bo tells Kayla exactly what Carly is capable of. Kayla blushes.

Sami, on the other hand, is capable of trashing a room. She gets a call from Will. She says she's at Arianna's but hasn't found anything. She says she hates doing this but that's not about to stop her. She hangs up and goes back to work. Suddenly, she stops, "OMG!"

Nicole says she's happy to see Sydney. Kinzie starts to take Sydney to the playground, but winces in pain. She tells Nicole she has hurt her arm, so Nicole takes over the duty of lugging Sydney over to the playground.

Melanie says Carly wouldn't have told Daniel even if it weren't his baby. Carly begs to differ. Melanie asks if Bo knows about Chloe's indiscretions. Carly cries. "I guess not," says Melanie.

Kayla says she thinks Bo could never abandon Hope. I wouldn't be so sure. Right above the entrance to Bo and Hope's house is a sign that says, "Abandon Hope all ye who enter here." Bo says he won't abandon her, but she has to accept the reality that Carly is his future.

"That's where you are wrong," says Kayla.

Sami has found some sort of box and hunts for a way to open it. She flings the door open and...

EJ!

Phillip thinks Nathan has done enough damage since he made Melanie lie to her own father. Stephanie comes out and tells Phillip this isn't Nathan's fault.

Carly says, "I know I've kept things from Bo... and You... and Daniel... Everything I've done was in the interest of protecting the people I love."

"Dang," says Melanie, "I'd hate to see what you'd do for the people you hate. Why have you done those things — because you feel guilty for what you did when I was born?"

"YES!"

Well, let's hope that settles it Carly runs out. Melanie bawls.

Bo says he's tired of the lectures, but not tired of the reason for the lectures. He insists his future is with Carly, "But I will do what I can to support and help Hope. She will always be a part of my life, my heart, my child support payments, so please, don't diminish that." He gets a call and leaves. Kayla stews.

EJ leans against the doorjamb with a smirk and plays the part of the cat that ate the canary. Sami says she was there for a rosary. EJ pushes her inside the room.

Nicole tells Sydney she has pictures of her on her nightstand, "I miss you so much, Munchkin." Suddenly, Kinzie and Caroline walk up.

Caroline nukes, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"

Melanie imagines what will happen when Daniel finds out about Chloe cheating. She imagines he accuses her of holding the truth back and letting him marry Chloe. He walks out on her as she begs him not to.

Carly sits on the park bench as Kayla walks up. Kayla says she's leaving tonight. "What a shame," says Carly.

Poor choice of words around Kayla. Speaking of shame," says Miss Holier Than Thou, "You should be."

EJ asks where the rosary is, and why the room is tossed. Sami starts to leave. EJ blocks her way and they fight. Sami's purse spills and EJ sees the mystery box.

Stephanie lectures Phillip for lecturing Nathan, "All we want is for Daniel and Chloe to be happy. Nothing else matters. Are we good here?"

"Yeah," grumbles Phillip. He leaves.

Stephanie screeches. Nathan tries to calm her down, "There is a lot more to say."

Kayla wonders how Carly lives with herself. Carly says she knows this is more about Bo and Hope than it is about her. She reminds Kayla they were apart before she got involved with Bo. Carly stomps off.

Caroline asks Kinzie to take the baby home. Kinzie insists Nicole tricked her. Nicole tells Caroline she's blowing this out of proportion. Caroline tells her never to touch Sydney again.

Phillip arrives back at Maggie's and asks Melanie what's wrong. "You mean besides my best friend dying," says Melanie, "Carly came by." Melanie says she doesn't need Carly trying to make everything right, "Arianna had the biggest heart of anyone I've ever known but I wondered what if she had regrets. I was thinking about how my mom has lied to me since I met her. What if you have regrets at the last moment of your life? I'm not having regrets but..." She stops short and then comes out of left field, "Are you supposed to be at work? You should go back. I want to be alone for a while." Hugs.

EJ rattles the box. Sami says it's a box with the rosary inside. She goes to grab the box back and they start fighting again. They wrestle, fall on the bed and use it for a trampoline." Out in the Ejami section, hearts flutter. They roll off the end of the bed and race to get to the box. EJ asks where the rosary is as Sami grabs the box and runs out. EJ hangs back and reminisces, "Whew! That's the most action I've gotten on a bed since I was married to Nicole."

Daniel comes in and hugs Melanie, "Lexie told me about Arianna. It's horrible." Melanie cries and says, "Nothing makes sense." That's something you hear a lot from Melanie. She says she should have spent more time with Arianna. In fact, half of Salem wishes she had been running across the street with Arianna.

"You spent a lot of time with her and shouldn't worry about the fact you didn't spend more. After all, her life was tragic enough." he says he tried to reach Chloe but she wasn't answering her phone. Daniel tries to comfort Melanie and says he knows it's been painful, "I just wish I had been (say it with him) there for you."

"No," says Melanie, "You are always (say it with her) there for me. It's about time someone was (say it with her) there for you." After that exchange I'm not sure who is (say it with me) there for whom.

Kayla arrives back at the pub and finds Caroline, who tells her about the Nicole and Sydney incident. Caroline says she has to have a little chat with Kinzie and there will be no more babysitting for her, "I'll keep her at the pub, though, because it looks like I'm the only one left who can watch Sami's kids." She thinks Sami will go ballistic if she finds out Nicole was holding her daughter. Of course Sami would go ballistic if she found out the sun came up this morning.

Kayla says she's going crazy, "I'm about to destroy Bo's life and there is no way around it."

"What," asks Caroline, "Did you figure out a way to get Hope out of jail?"

Bo meets Carly at the pier. He senses something is wrong. Carly having a complete mental breakdown in front of him tipped him off.

Nicole stares at a picture of Sydney as Chloe comes up. They share big hugs and Chloe tells her about the honeymoon.

So, let's recap. Daniel and Chloe get back from their honeymoon and Chloe just wanders off into the woods alone and stumbles on Nicole. Maybe she was practicing to go off into the woods and have her kid like they do in some cultures considered to be primitive. Although, let's face it, there is no culture primitive enough to assimilate Chloe.

Nicole says, "I'm glad you're happy. And now I know what it will take to make me happy — Sydney."

Nathan says, "I have to do this now."

"Do what," asks Stephanie.

Chloe reminds Nicole Sydney isn't her child. Brilliant observation, for Chloe. Nicole promises to give up that line of stinkin' thinkin' and tires to change the subject and talk about Chloe's baby. Chloe says she knows she should be happy but Melanie is dangerous and could destroy her life.

Kayla says, "What I am about to tell you has to remain between us."

"Of course," says Caroline, "I'll just paraphrase it when I tell everyone else in town."

Kayla whispers, "Daniel might not be the father of Chloe's baby, even though there was a paternity test that proves he is." Caroline thinks that makes no sense and she wonders why it would ruin Bo's life. Kayla says she thinks the results were switched, "Carly switched the results. And given what Bo has gone through with Hope, when this comes to light, it could ruin Bo emotionally."

"How can you ruin something that's already ruined," asks Caroline. Kayla swears she has to tell Bo.

Caroline begs her not to, "Besides, I thought you said this has to remain between us."

"Don't you dare confront me with facts," snorts Kayla.


Nathan takes Stephanie's hands, "I'm so lucky to have you in my life. You're amazing. You are my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night. And then I puke." He takes a knee, in fact he supports it on his unread copy of the Guy Manual, "Stephanie Johnson, will you marry me."

Stephanie beams, "I can't believe it. I actually snagged a guy with two legs."

Nathan and Stephanie plan to marry for better or worse. She couldn't do better, he couldn't do worse.

Carly asks how Kayla seemed when Bo saw her. Bo thinks she was tense. Carly says Kayla will never accept them as a couple. Oh, she'll accept them as a couple, all right. A couple of adulterers.

Caroline insists Carly didn't switch the results. "How could you know that," asks Kayla.

Daniel and Melanie continue to argue about who should (say it with them) be there for whom. Finally, Melanie wails, "I have to tell you the truth about everything." Vegas odds are about a billion to one that 'everything' will include the truth about Chloe, so don't bet the house.

Nicole says, "Melanie made her decision. She won't tell Daniel about your little infidelity."

Chloe says she can't control that but Nicole can control the Sydney thing, "You have to let it go."

Nicole gets upset and tells her to go away, "You don't get it. Sydney will always be a part of me. Call me crazy and deluded and judge me but..."

Chloe judges, "You are crazy and deluded."

"I swear I will get her back," says Nicole.

"I was wrong," says Chloe, "You are completely crazy and deluded."

Back in Arianna's room, EJ decides Sami didn't do a good enough job of trashing it, so he finishes the job, "Where is it? Arianna, what have you got?" Rigor mortis.

Sami arrives back at the Hernandez Hovel. Will greets her, "So EJ just showed up at Arianna's place?"

"How did you know that," asks Sami.

"You called and told me when you were on the way over here," says Will, "Don't you remember that?"

"No," says Sami, "That's how frazzled I am." She tells him she found nothing in Arianna's room.

Will asks, "What if it doesn't matter. Maybe the person who has it didn't watch the video, or lost the camera?" Sami sighs.

A pair of hands goes through mail. The same hands shuffle through a couple of CDs, and then pick up Arianna's video camera. One can never tell, but the coat attached to the hands seems to have the same gaudy brass buttons as Bo's Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band coat.


Previews
========

Kayla asks Caroline, "So why don't you just tell me? Why are you lying to me?"

Melanie tells Daniel, "I've ruined everything."

Kate snarls, "Prepare to burn in hell, Vivian." Vivian screams, "Oh, no!"

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE

9 Comments:

Blogger Applecheeks said...

One thing he ought to do is find L'il Joe, since no one has seen him.

I was thinking much the same thing yesterday.

Right above the entrance to Bo 's house is a sign that says, "Abandon Hope all ye who enter here."

Great one! How long has Prevuze been sitting on that gem, waiting for the opportunity to use it?

Even though I saw today's episode at lunch, I have to say READING Prevuze version is a totally different experience. The first induces a coma. The second induces a belly-ache (from trying to hold in laughter).

Gems like, ...half of Salem wishes she had been running across the street with Arianna, and the Road Kill Cafe censored link were fabulous.

I had to cover a fit of laughing with a feigned coughing spell when I got to, "Arianna, what have you got?" "Rigor mortis."

They had Caroline stop Kayla from telling Bo that Carly had switched results of the paternity test by saying she KNEW it wasn't Carly. The scene tried to make it seem like Caroline is the one who switched them.

All I have to say about that is HUH?!

First of all, what dog would Caroline have in this fight? Only connection with any of the six involved that I can see is with her granddaughter Stephanie. Second, even if Caroline had found out about everything (evesdropping on one of Stephanie's conversations?), where did she suddenly come up with the technical expertise to do that kind of system hacking?

Seeing how this shakes out could be interesting. If the writers don't screw it up like they do most s/lines with possibilities.

Prevuze, this was a rockin' Friday afternoon pick-me-up. Thanks!

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Bo tells Kayla exactly what Carly is capable of. Kayla blushes.

By now, they must have the Kama Sutra memorized.

She flings the door open and...

EJ!


How did EJ get past the Pub police? Sami knew that EJ would want to search Arianna’s hacienda, so she should have requested her grandmother’s employees to head him off at the pass.

Sami says she was there for a rosary.

For being a quick thinker, that was pretty lame.

EJ hangs back and reminisces, "Whew! That's the most action I've gotten on a bed since I was married to Nicole."

That’s for certain! LOL!!!

She says she should have spent more time with Arianna. In fact, half of Salem wishes she had been running across the street with Arianna.

…as well as most of the viewers.

She thinks Sami will go ballistic if she finds out Nicole was holding her daughter.

If Sami spent more time taking care of Syndey instead of digging through Arianna’s belongings, she wouldn't have to worry about Nicole holding her daughter. This is the same woman who shot a man to keep him away from their children only to pass them on to her grandmother. Geez!

You are my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night. And then I puke."

LOL!!!!!!

"Stephanie Johnson, will you marry me."

Stephanie beams, "I can't believe it. I actually snagged a guy with two legs."

LOL part deux!!!!!!

"You called and told me when you were on the way over here," says Will, "Don't you remember that?"

"No," says Sami, "That's how frazzled I am."

Hint, hint, ding, ding, foreshadowing, foreshadowing!!!!!!!!

Rigor mortis and the censored – Prevuze you are toooooooo much!!! TGIF and TGFP part deux!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous TNChargerFan said...

Did anyone else see EJ cop a feel when he and Sami were wrestling? Or do I just have a dirty mind and was imagining it?

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In regards to the Nicole/Sydney scenes....NO! STOP! DO NOT GO THERE AGAIN DAYS! PLEASE, JUST STOP! OMG, please somebody save this show from itself!

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

"Abandon Hope all ye who enter here."...LOL funny! Now, if we could hang that sign on Beourebarf's forehed, it would work out even better...I couldn't belive it when the moron told Kayla that despite everyone's wishes, his future is with Carly...Who'da ever thought that Bo would chose boobs over brains!

"Whew! That's the most action I've gotten on a bed since I was married to Nicole."...and from what I recall, there wasn't much there! Unfortunately for EJ, Nicole had NO boobs and NO brains!

Loved's the comment about Step-on-me landing a guy with two legs...too funny!!! Although soon enough, I have a feeling he'll be running away on both of those legs, once he finds out what kind of gal his new fiancee is!

"'I was wrong,' says Chloe, 'You are completely crazy and deluded.'"...That's one of the smartest things I've heard from ClHOe! Oh, dear Lord, please don't tell me we're going back to psycho Nicole who longs to have Sami & EJ's baby again...

Hilarious recap Prevuze! Thanks for making these otherwise dreadful s/l's less vexing for some of us!

Have a great Friday everyone!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous KatieR said...

She says she should have spent more time with Arianna. In fact, half of Salem wishes she had been running across the street with Arianna.

More like half of Salem wishes Melanie had been running across the street instead of Arianna.

Word verification: nonsily; "There is not one nonsily storyline on DOOL right now!"

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

My HUH? moment: EJ reads about Arianna's death on the Internet. How much time has passed since she passed? I thought it's only been a few hours. If it was in an obituary that doesn't usually doesn't show up until a couple of days later. Maybe Salem Hospital has so many deaths the Spectator has to have a continually running death blog.

Sami grabs the box and runs out. EJ hangs back and reminisces. Or maybe he decided it's futile to chase after her since he's as fast as Rafe dragging his cement brain behind him. HAHAHAHA (I'll never let you forget that one, Prevuze.)

And two OMGs - Nicole obsessing over Sydney again and Nathan's proposal. Yup, he's another member of the great Horton brain trust.

Loved the censored link and "She will always be a part of my life, my heart, my child support payments." (which he should just send directly to Caroline BTW). Thanks for the afternoon laughs. Have a nice Halloween weekend everyone! :D

1:17 PM  
Blogger MissScarlett said...

One thing he ought to do is find L'il Joe, since no one has seen him.
I thought Ol'Caroline had to babysit him too.

Carly runs out. Melanie bawls.
Sick, sick, sick to death of Melanie/Carly/Daniel cauldron of crap! Mel, either "do it" or get off the pot girl!

They wrestle, fall on the bed and use it for a trampoline.
I totally saw him feeling her up!

Kayla says she's going crazy, "I'm about to destroy Bo's life and there is no way around it." "What," asks Caroline, "Did you figure out a way to get Hope out of jail?"
LOL!

She thinks Sami will go ballistic if she finds out Nicole was holding her daughter. Of course Sami would go ballistic if she found out the sun came up this morning.
More LOL! Could get in trouble for slacking at work!

Nicole stares at a picture of Sydney as Chloe comes up. They share big hugs and Chloe tells her about the honeymoon.
I didn't recognize Chloe without her clevage..impending motherhood has made a modest woman out of her...awwww

Best Prevuze of the week...keep the snark coming!! Have a good weekend all. Happy Halloween :)

1:39 PM  
Anonymous TNChargerFan said...

OK, I'm still trying to figure out how we're supposed to buy Caroline as the one who changed the test. She's gotta be in her 70s. My grandmother's in her 70s, and the only thing she can do on the computer without assistance is play solitaire.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs