Wednesday, August 04, 2010

No Harm, No Foul

Melanie and Carly meet at the St. Mary's nurses' station. Carly asks Melanie why she is there. Melanie asks Carly why she is there. "I came with a friend," says Carly, "Somebody I know."

"It would be kind of hard to have a friend you don't know," says Melanie.

Daniel stands outside the curtain to Chloe's room of doom. He calls for Donna Scott and starts to open the curtain, "We really need to open this curtain now." Chloe grabs it and hangs on for dear life.

Nicole bobs and weaves, "Why would I lie? I didn't do anything!"

Brady screams back, "When it comes to lying, you're on autopilot." Brady wants to know if complete denial is her strategy. He tosses the "L-word" all over the room and demands to know what Nicole did.

Roman grills Baker. Baker insists he has done nothing. Roman says he knows Baker bought the stuff for the im-Bo-lation. Baker asks for a phone call. "What you should do is tell me why you tried to kill Bo Brady," says Roman, "Were you in on it with someone?" Baker flashes back to Hopeless' threats.

Ciara runs in to Bo and Hope's living room. She gets the impression something is wrong. Hope tries to keep a stiff upper lip, but the Botox gives out. Ciara asks if she and Bo are back together. Hope gives her the bad news. Daddy says they have to leave. Ciara asks, "Will you be back soon?"

"In fifteen to twenty," says Hope.

"Minutes," asks Ciara.

"Years."


Baker tap dances. Roman gets the info on Baker on his cell phone. It's not an iPhone. Roman once had a smart phone but traded it in and told the clerk for some reason he felt more compatible with a dumb phone. He asks, "Did you deliver a baby for Sami Brady and switch that baby and give it to Nicole Walker DiMera?"

Baker clams up. Roman roughs him up. Baker figures they can settle this now in his lawsuit and says, "I didn't plan it!"

Roman asks, "Who did?"

Bo gets off the phone with Julie as Hope shucks and jives for Ciara, "Some things are hard to explain. Mommy did something wrong."

Carly stammers. Melanie stammers. Sister Anne comes up, "I see you've met." Melanie says it's not the first time they've met. Carly tells Sister Anne they are more than just acquaintances and Melanie gives the lineage. Sister Anne says she was just speaking with Melanie's daddy a few minutes ago. Carly nearly faints.

Daniel makes the pitch for coming in to see Donna, Dana, Chloe, whomever. CENSORED.

Nicole wants to know why Brady is so angry. He shows her the bank receipt. Nicole tries to turn the tables, "You went through my things!"

"No," says Brady, "I found it by accident. How did you get your hands on this kind of money? Now is the time to come clean."

Baker insists he didn't plan any of it. Roman asks who did, "Fess up before we lay it all on you."

"I invoke my right to an attorney," says Baker.

"I recommend Mickey Horton," says Roman, "He's more effective dead than when he was alive."

Hope promises she will explain things to Ciara later, "I am sorry for what I did wrong. Especially now since I got caught. I hope someday you can forgive me."

Ciara asks, "Is someday a long-long time?"

"It could be," she says, "Unless you're Princess Hope and get off with a slap on the wrist and a promotion at the SPD. Don't ever doubt I love you."

"I don't want you to go," whines Ciara, "Daddy make her stay."

"I'll try," says Bo, "After all, Thanksgiving isn't that far off and we need someone with her carving skills for the turkey."

Carly is shocked to hear Daniel is there on a consult. Sister Anne tells her he's right down the hall. Sister Anne thinks Melanie will be a gifted nurse with both parents as doctors. Dimwit Josie pipes in, "Dr. Jonas is with Miss Scott right now."

Silver-tongued Daniel tries to work his way into Chloe's room. Daniel asks if she won't talk to him to talk to someone close to him, "Her name is Chloe. She's a cheating whore, but I think she can talk to you. If she ran like her mouth, she'd be an Olympic marathon star. Let's call her." Chloe rushes to shut off her phone.

Nicole pours out her love for Brady, "Victor treated me like something you scrape off the bottom of your shoe and you were (say it with her) there for me." Brady cuts her off. He wants to talk about the 5 million. Nicole continues to wheedle, "After I fell in love with you there were no other men." Now Brady knows she's lying for sure. Even Nicole sees the folly of that whopper, "Well, there were men, but none like you. And you cared for me and wanted to help me. All those terrible things I did and you forgave me. Can't you give me one more chance?"

Carly tells Sister Anne Miss Scott is her patient. Sister Anne tells her about the Donna-Dana Scott coincidence. She gets a call and leaves. Melanie asks if Carly is OK. Carly sends her for sodas and asks Josie if room six is where she sent Dr. Jonas. Airhead Josie whines about her chronic confusion.

Daniel leaves a message as Chloe hyperventilates. He makes another pitch, "Your family loves you for what's inside. Not what's outside. You need to trust that love." Chloe lets out a little cry. Daniel asks if she's all right, "Tell me what you need."

"Whimper-wah-wah."

Daniel asks, "Your voice? Do I know you?"

Bo tries to reassure Ciara. Ciara whines, "Make her stay with us!"

"I can't do this," says Bo, "I can't do it to her... to you... to us... to Bo and Hope fans the world over..."

Melanie comes back with the sodas and finds Carly missing. Sister Anne says she probably is with the woman she came in with. She tells her what great people her parents are. Melanie talks about their history and Sister Anne asks if something is wrong. Melanie says it's just that Carly seems nervous.

Daniel asks, "Miss Scott, do I know you? If we have met that won't make a difference unless you are my cheating slut of a fiancee. May I open this curtain?" Daniel reaches out and starts to slide the curtain open...

Carly rushes in and stops him.

Julie arrives at Bo and Hope's house. She suggests taking Ciara to the park while Bo and Hope work things out. Hope says they have to go. She draws the goodbye to Ciara out into the next millennium.

Brady says he's not giving Nicole any more chances. Nicole begs. Brady don' wan' no more stinkin' lies. He asks her to go down to the police station with him. Nicole doesn't think that's a great idea.

Bo tells Julie they can't stay. He peels Ciara off of Hope and Ciara runs upstairs crying. Julie wants to know what's going on. Hope wails, "Julie... stay with her... love her... kiss her... and I'll give you the name of some babysitters you can dump her on."

Julie blows her stack, "Whatever is going on I know it's your fault, Bo."

Nicole says there is no reason to explain the deposit to the police. Brady thinks that's another lie. Nicole begs, "Hope and Roman and Bo hate me. They will want to send me back to prison."

Brady asks, "So it's their fault? So you're not going to make anything up?"

"Not if you just let me explain," whines Nicole. Brady refuses.

Sister Anne says Melanie's mom is right about the patient being hers instead of Daniel's. Melanie asks why the patient is there, but Sister Anne gets an emergency call and has to leave without answering. Melanie turns and asks Josie the bimbo where Dr. Manning went.

"I think I made a little mistake," says birdbrain Josie.

Daniel wants to know why Carly is there. Carly tells Daniel this is not his patient. Daniel wants to know why the patient wouldn't talk.

"Miss Scott speaks very little English."

Daniel gropes for answers, "How do you know this?"

"I brought her in," says Carly, "I'll explain later. Your patient is in room 11." Daniel leaves.

Chloe pulls the drapes and has a meltdown. She tells Carly how warm and caring Daniel was. Carly assures her Daniel won't find her. She leaves and chases Daniel down. Daniel tells her, "You were right. My consult was in room 11."

"No harm no foul," says Carly.

"You're wrong," says Daniel, "This whole contrived setup is foul."

Carly tells him she volunteers at a center for immigrants and that's how she hooked up with Donna-Dana-Carly. Carly reinforces the fact the patient speaks very little English. Daniel thinks that's odd and says the patient seemed to understand what he was saying, "I recognized her voice. I'd know that sniveling, whimpering, whining little squeak anywhere."

We're not happy until you're not happy. —Corday Productions, Inc.

Julie rants at Bo, but Hope stops her. Julie thinks it's typical of Hope to defend Bo. Hope breaks down and tells her this is her fault, "I don't know if I can ever forgive myself for what I did to him. But once I do, I'll go back to making his life miserable." She hugs Julie and she and Bo head downtown. Outside, Hope breaks down as they leave.

Nicole and Brady arrive at the dungeon de la Château d'If as Nicole continues to proclaim her innocence. They drag Baker through the room and the two of them have a mutual apoplexy.

Chloe looks at the painting of the Mother and Child and rubs her tummy.

Melanie walks up and says loose-lipped Josie told her Carly's patient is getting a paternity test. "Go figure," says Carly. Daniel asks to talk to Carly's patient.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"What was that," asks Daniel.

"That's strange," says Melanie, "Carly just had a cow."


Julie sits with sleeping Ciara.

Nicole fakes shock, "OMG! Dr. Baker! You're alive!"

Brady rolls his eyes, "Whadya know?"

Roman asks if Nicole knows Baker. Brady says he knows him and Nicole does too. Roman wants to know if Nicole would testify against him. Nicole continues to act like she's shocked, "You're alive!"

"You're overdoing it, Nicole," says Brady, "I think you've seen this guy before."

Nicole gasps, "No!"

"I'm almost sure you have," says Brady.

Roman asks, "How do you know that?"

"Because," says Brady, "When she says something isn't true it usually is."

"I like that," says Roman. He asks Brady why he brought Nicole down there.

Carly doesn' t want Daniel upsetting her patient. Daniel rushes back there. Carly and Melanie follow.

Daniel comes back in to Dana-Donna-Chloe's room, "Excuse me, Miss Scott. Listen, I made a terrible mistake." Carly busts in and tries to stop Daniel. Daniel has a fit, "I need to do this and need to see her so I know she understands and accepts my apology."

Ciara walks up and wants mommy.

Nicole says Baker being alive changes so many things. "Right," says Roman, "Baker's life is about to change forever." He turns to Baker, "Anything to say, Doc?"

Bo and Hope walk in.

Baker turns and sees them, "HOPE?"

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brady is a total D-bag! He'll bang Nichole one last time before his drug addicted rich butt drags her downtown to turn her in for haivng money??? D-Bag!!! WTF??

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Frustrated in Salem said...

I have never seen writers work so hard to get a show cancelled. Can California even pay unemployment benefits right now????
I hope James Scott can find a new gig-I'd hate not to be able to see my sexy Brit on TV anymore.........

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Roman says he knows Baker bought the stuff for the im-Bo-lation. Baker asks for a phone call. "What you should do is tell me why you tried to kill Bo Brady," says Roman.

Im-Bo-lation – I like it!! My oh my, Roman sure can make a lot of assumptions. The stuff that Baker bought could have used for almost anything. He purchased gasoline. Big deal! It’s not like he was putting together a nuclear warhead. If Roman can nail him on anything, the good doctor is an accessory.

Hope tries to keep a stiff upper lip, but the Botox gives out.

LOL!!!

I hope someday you can forgive me."

Ciara asks, "Is someday a long-long time?"

On DOOL, “someday” and a “long-long time” are relative terms. In tomorrow’s episode, Ciara could be going to high school. Let’s face it. A bunch of the teeny boppers are now in their twenties, so an older Ciara would fill a gap. The actress who played Gabi has been replaced by someone who is older. I wonder if Will is going to skip his senior year in high school and end up at Salem U.

"I'll try," says Bo, "After all, Thanksgiving isn't that far off and we need someone with her carving skills for the turkey."

Just call her slice em and dice em Hope.

"After I fell in love with you there were no other men." Now Brady knows she's lying for sure.

If Nicole was Pinocchio, her nose would extend to Canada.

"No harm no foul," says Carly.

"You're wrong," says Daniel, "This whole contrived setup is foul."

Prevuze you are too kind. “Foul” doesn’t even begin to describe this mess.

The “huh?” moments in the episode are far too numerous to list. The absurdity that abounds is epic. Prevuze, you deserve a distinguished service medal for sitting through and reporting on this drivel. Oh yes, the censored link was superb!!!

6:24 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

"You went through my things!" "No," says Brady, "I found it by accident.

...While pawing through your things.

Nicole even keeps the locations of her stashed discs IN CODE. Why would she leave a bank statement of her ill-gotten gains laying around like that? TLT

Ciara asks, "Is someday a long-long time?" "It could be," she says, "Unless you're Princess Hope and get off with a slap on the wrist and a promotion at the SPD.”

Unfortunately, Prevuze probably has that right.

”Thanksgiving isn't that far off and we need someone with her carving skills for the turkey."

LOL, I don’t know if she could de-bone a turkey. She didn’t do such a whiz-bang job of her attempt to de-BO-nify the turkey she's married to.

Melanie asks why the patient is there, but Sister Anne gets an emergency call and has to leave without answering.

Jeez, I hope Sister Anne wouldn’t have answered Mel anyway. You know, that pesky “patient confidentiality” thing.

We not happy until you're not happy. —Corday Productions, Inc.

The corporate mission statement explains a lot, doesn’t it?

Not that the entire scenario isn’t totally ridiculous, but this was a particularly unbelievable OFPS! moment:
Daniel has a fit, "I need to do this and need to see her so I know she understands and accepts my apology."

It’s not bad enough he scared some (supposedly) poor immigrant woman to death, but he wants to barge in and embarrass her some more by getting into her face and forcing her to accept some overblown apology? Why doesn't he just go see his own patient?

While I decry the incredibly poor writing on this show, it sure makes for great Prevuze fodder. The Hope, Brady and "Let's Make A Deal" pictures were all LOL-worthy. Thanks for giving us this mid-week boost, Prevuze.

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

I guess since Maggie's pre-occupied with Victor, Vivian and Caroline problems Julie has stepped in as assistant town buttinsky. I'd love to watch her as she and the whole town watch the film Bo made. Somehow they're still gonna blame Bo for all of it.

LOL over Hope's Botox giving out, a censored link! and "I recommend Mickey HOrton," says Roman, "He's more effective dead than when he was alive."

Great Prevuze on Hump Day. Thanks!

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Scolly said...

I have a HUH? moment for today: Roman grills Baker...Roman says he knows Baker bought the stuff for the im-Bo-lation..."What you should do is tell me why you tried to kill Bo Brady," says Roman. And this is based on what? Were there fingerprints on the gas can? Did Roman go into any further explanation of what he's basing this on?

I liked Chloe having a cow and "I'll give you the name of some babysitters you can dump her on." I hope so, I think she'd be better off with them.

10:13 AM  
Blogger JenH said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:13 PM  
Blogger JenH said...

This entire summer has been a huge miss. Brady lost what little brain he had working for him, we had to watch a fine opportunity to revive Marlana's Bed of Doom be wasted, and the EJami summer of Hilarity and Hijinks has been Oceans of Mopey.

That said, why didn't anyone here ever tell me that there was a book at my library, waiting for me to laugh at it? It's the Ken Corday 'How I Ruined All the Days of Our Lives'. I know I just lurk, but news like this should be shared!

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He tosses the "L-word" all over the room and demands to know what Nicole did.

does this mean DOOL is moving to Showtime and the sex scenes will get a LOT more explicit???

Learned a lesson today - I already knew not to drink while reading Prevuze. Also learned that it's not good to bite into a cherry. Gotta go wash cherry juice off the monitor.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Maggie Mae said...

Does anyone else wonder why Nicole, who can think quick on her feet, didn't just tell Brady that EJ finally paid her the divorce settlement he agreed to cuz he wanted a quickie divorce. Seems he has plans to get remarried?

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs