Monday, August 02, 2010

Banging-Double-D's

We pan up. Feet... legs... sheets... Brady and Nicole... in bed. He asks what She's thinking. "I was doing a rundown of my happiest days," says Nicole, "And this tops the list. There's nothing like being in a shabby hovel and having monkey sex."

"I'm going to make sure every day is the best day of your life," says Brady.

"Does that mean you are going to take me away from all this," asks Nicole.

"Of course not," says Brady, "We're going to stay here and have non-stop sex. You just said that was what made you the happiest."


Rafe grills Fay. She says she thought she could tell but can't.

Chloe is at home talking on the phone with Phillip and telling him she'll let him know about the paternity test when she knows something. We'll know when Chloe knows something just as soon as hell freezes over. Chloe gets off the phone. Melanie walks up and scares her boobs off. OK, that was an exaggeration, nobody gets that scared. Chloe gasps, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I just like being with you," says Melanie, "That's when I realize I'm not the dumbest person in town."

Carly is with Daniel in a hospital lab room. She finishes taking Daniel's blood sample and says she's doing a gene mapping study. Daniel says he thinks Carly is worried about something, "It's Bo, right?"

"Somebody tried to kill him," says Carly, "I won't draw an easy breath until that person is locked up."

Hope and Bo face each other and co-hyperventilate. Hope screams, "On behalf of women everywhere, say goodbye, Bo."

"Goodbye Bo."

Melanie apologizes for scaring Chloe but says Daniel gave her a key. Chloe says it's OK. Melanie asks, "So tell me, is it weird being pregnant?"

"It's weird being Chloe."

Melanie says Chloe's pregnancy made her realize she wants to have Phillip's baby. "This pregnancy made me realize I don't want to have Phillip's baby," says Chloe.

Carly tells Daniel she thinks Bo is doing well given what happened to him. She swears Bo will figure this out, "Then that person won't have a chance to hurt him or anyone else again."

Bo and Hopeless struggle. Bo asks, "What are you doing?"

"Killing you!"

"I noticed," says Bo.

Fay says she doesn't want any part of whatever Nicky is mixed up in and refuses to turn her over. Rafe says he's not after Nicole, "For once she and I are on the same side. We have the same enemy. The DiMeras. If you want to protect Nicole, tell me what she's got on them."

Nicole looks at the clock. Brady thinks that's a bad sign. Nicole says she was supposed to be on the 11 o'clock news, "To hell with it." The lustbirds dive in for round two.

Baker stands outside, "So long Salem. It's been real. Goodbye Hope, take care." He turns and bumps into an SPD officer who arrests him.

Bo and Hope struggle. Hope rants about the pain she has been in, "You turned your back on me."

SLASH!

The knife hits Bo's hand. Blood spews. Bo apologizes for hurting her.

"You will be sorry," says Hopeless, "I failed last night but this time I will rip your heart out just like you did mine."

Bo gets a rare clue, "That was you?"

Nicole asks about dinner as Brady finds the ultrasound picture on her desk. She brings the tray and sees him holding it, "Is that what I think it is?"

Melanie and Chloe go through a book Melanie has bought. "I hope you have a girl," says Melanie, "I mean, a boy would be fine, but there are so many things I want to do with a little girl. Phillip wants me to finish nursing school before we have a kid." Melanie wonders if she's being too pushy.

"YOU? PUSHY? NOOOOOOO."

Daniel thanks Carly for helping him work things out with Chloe. He says the pregnancy is going well. "The second trimester has it all over the first." Just for clarification, on this show the second trimester is months 5-8 of the 12-month pregnancy.

Daniel wishes he'd been there when Carly had Melanie, "But I'm glad I'm not blowing my second chance at being a dad."

"No," says Carly, "Chloe blew it for you."

Hopeless thinks someone did a really good job of cleaning the place up, "I had to stop you from killing me and Ciara."

Bo tap dances, "Hope, I wanted you to live here forever and it killed me when you walked out."

Hope says she told him she wanted to come home and Bo said it wasn't a good time, "Because Carly was living here. You were thrilled to be rid of us. You left it to me to explain to Ciara why Daddy had moved another woman into our home."

Bo asks, "What are you going to do now?"

Hope grits her teeth Bo style, "Make you feel what we felt and then kill you."

"You don't want me dead."

"She doesn't," says Hopeless

"She," asks Bo.

"She couldn't face that loving you was killing her."

"So," asks Bo, "She doesn't know what you are doing?"

"She'll find out soon enough."

SLAM! BAM! TWIRL! WHIRL!

Bo turns the tables and gets the drop on Hope, "I don't want to hurt you."

Hopeless bawls, "You killed me!"

Fay tells Rafe what she knows, "Nicky paid me back the $1,000 she owed me and threw in a couple hundred extra. That's not like Nicky." Rafe wonders where the money came from. Fay says Nicole also sent a package she wanted her to hide, "She could be blackmailing someone."

Brady says he wasn't gong through her stuff, "This thing just fell out."

"My miracle baby," says Nicole. She tells him about finding the ultrasound and says she couldn't have survived the miscarriage without him.

Baker calls Nicole, "I was hoping I'd seen the last of you but the cops have other ideas."

Bo has Hopeless off to the side sitting handcuffed to a chair. He goes through her stuff, finds the pill bottle and calls Carly, "What's Autovac?"

"It's a very potent sleeping drug," says Carly, "It's a combination of a substance that makes the person who takes it remember the last episode of DOOL, cyanide, DDT, castor oil and a touch of chowdah from the pub."

"Is that what the lab report shows I had in my system," asks Bo.

Carly says yes. She tells him the side effects include rare instances of sleepwalking, especially among women. Bo tells her everything is OK and gets off the phone.

Hopeless wonders why he didn't tell Carly what was going on. "I know what's happening," says Bo, "We'll get you through this."

"Once again you're simplifying a bad situation," says Hopeless, "The pills didn't do this to me. You did."

Melanie finds Carly and Daniel at the hospital. Daniel thanks her for the baby books she dropped off for Chloe. He leaves. Carly thinks something is wrong with Melanie. It would be a real news bulletin if something was right with her. "I don't think Carly likes me," says Melanie, "I gave her the books and she just gave me a look." Carly reminds her Chloe is a pregnant woman which gives her an excuse to be wacky. Chloe doesn't need an excuse. Melanie says, "I told Chloe if she hurt Daniel, I would make her pay. Now I think that's always in the back of her mind."

"What mind?"

Baker tells Nicole he's at the cop-shop and has been arrested for illegal gambling. Nicole says she'll be there. She hangs up and tells Brady she has to go to work. He offers to drive her but Nicole says she wants him to wait there. She goes in to get dressed. Brady stares.

Hope wonders how long Bo will keep her handcuffed. She should pull the old, "I have to go to the bathroom" trick.

Bo sets up a camera, "Tell me your side of things."

Melanie is with newbie nursing student Kathleen. She reminisces about her first year in nursing school, "I remember the first time I had to draw blood... eeeuuwwww. But then one day I heard an attending physician yelling at an orderly, 'You write down whether a woman's breasts are healthy or unhealthy. You do not record them as being banging-double-D's.' I figured I'd never do anything that stupid, but I was wrong." Carly comes up and Melanie introduces Kathleen.

I consider myself a successful fisherman anytime the fish I catch outweighs the bait. -EJ DiMera


Rafe asks, "So why would Nicole be blackmailing somebody?"

"It's her hobby," says Fay, "Some people collect stamps, Nicole collects victims." She says there was a letter with the package, "It said no one could see what she was sending or she would be in big trouble." Rafe asks her to show him what she sent. "I'm sorry," whines Fay, "I can't."

Nicole is at the police station with Baker. She tells Dick she can't spring him.

Hopeless drones, "When I saw you kissing Carly and you admitted sleeping with her I knew it was over. That's when I started falling apart. I couldn't sleep so I got the pills and the doctor told me I needed a way to deal with the anger. So I did."

Bo asks, "So that's when you started mugging guys and taking wallets?"

Hopeless wonders how Bo knows about the wallets. He tells her. Bo wonders what Brady did to her. Hopeless says, "He stayed loyal to a kidnapper. And Abe wouldn't get rid of the crooked DA. Then I realized the only man I wanted power over was you and the only way to have peace was to see you dead."

Melanie introduces her dad to Kathleen, "She's new so don't be mean to her."

"What," asks Daniel, "I can't be mean? Darn. In that case, I guess I'll just have to grope her." Kathleen leaves. Melanie says she volunteered to show Kathleen around. Daniel says he likes that she and Carly are getting along.

"I realized someone can tell all those lies and mean well," says Melanie, "and if I could get past it I'd have a mom and we'd be a family." Carly walks up and they all sing a chorus of Kum-Bay-Yah.

Carly shows up at Chloe's. The new BFFs share their new-found friendship and roll into another verse of Kum-Bay-Yah. She tells Chloe she got both Melanie and Daniel's DNA samples. Then Carly spoils the moment of unity, "If they find out the secret I'm keeping for you, I'll lose them both. So it's worse fore me, because you'll just lose Daniel."

Baker says, "You walk out I start singing like a canary. Nicole says she has a plan. She calls Brady and says he can leave because this will take longer than she thought.

"Not a chance," says Brady, "I'm going to stay here and clean up the place."

"Just so you know," says Nicole, "I've never been so happy." She gets off the phone, "And this time I'll stay that way. So help me God."

God booms, "Leave me out of this."

Fay says she can't tell Rafe anything because after reading the first part of the letter she made a decision. She goes to the recycler and pulls out a paper sack, "This is what's left. Rafe opens it and pours out the pieces of the letter and the CD. Fay apologizes for doing it.

Bo asks what happens now. "I want you to kill me," says Hopeless, "I'm already dead. I've never loved another man but you. That didn't stop me from having affairs, though. I couldn't watch you spend your life here with a... in our house. I wanted you to hurt as much as Ciara. I hate you..."

"I HATE YOU!"

Bo kneels in front of her, "You've made that pretty clear. There is something you gotta know. I still love you." Hopeless breaks down and cries.

Daniel and Melanie agree to get together tomorrow at St. Mary's.

Carly talks about the test tomorrow at St. Mary's of the Holy Kerfuffle. Chloe thanks her for going to all this trouble.

Rafe asks if Fay read the letter or listened to the CD. Fay says she didn't and just freaked out. He scoops up the pieces and says he'll see what the lab finds.

Nicole tells Baker she has arranged for someone to grease the right palms and spring him, but it can't do it until tomorrow, "I'll also give you some money, and I'd better not see your sweet little face again."

"Don't worry darlin' we're through," says Baker.

"Things are looking up," says Nicole. She leaves.

Brady is on the phone, "Miss DiMera is out. May I take a message? I've never heard of a bank calling at this hour... what kind of unusual activity? OK. I'll give her the message." He hangs up and stares at the ultrasound. Then he continues to clean up and finds a bank statement, "That's one hell of a balance... and a big fat wire transfer. Nicole, what the hell have you done now?"

Hopeless snorts, "Don't tell me you love me."

"It's true, Fancy Face."

"You are the love of my life," says Hopeless, "but it's over."

"I'm so sorry," says Bo.

"So am I," says Hopeless, "I'm so tired. She drifts off. Bo turns off the camera and uncuffs her. He carries her over to the couch, lays her down and covers her, "God, what have I done?" Caress and smooch.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


7 Comments:

Anonymous Leslie said...

Rafe grills Fay. She says she thought she could tell but can't.

Why does that not surprise me? Rafe wanted another passenger bumped so he could jet off to Cleveland to have a meaningless conversation with Fay. Bleh!

Nicole says she was supposed to be on the 11 o'clock news, "To hell with it." The lustbirds dive in for round two.

Lustbirds – I like it. LOL!!! If you’re boinking the station owner’s grandson, I guess it must be OK to miss work.

"It's a very potent sleeping drug," says Carly, "It's a combination of a substance that makes the person who takes it remember the last episode of DOOL, cyanide, DDT, castor oil and a touch of chowdah from the pub."

That explains everything. The pills' side effects include vomiting and diarrhea. Not for Hopeless but for the viewers.

"I told Chloe if she hurt Daniel, I would make her pay. Now I think that's always in the back of her mind."

"What mind?"

What a truly charming thing for Melanie to say to the fiancée of her father. Better bonding through threats – it works every time.

Nicole is at the police station with Baker. She tells Dick she can't spring him.

She couldn’t tell him that on the phone?

"What," asks Daniel, "I can't be mean? Darn. In that case, I guess I'll just have to grope her."

LOL!!!

"That's one hell of a balance... and a big fat wire transfer. Nicole, what the hell have you done now?"

Brady is dealing with Nicole. Nothing should surprise him.

Hope isn’t Hopeless. Oh the drama! Oh the angst! What is Bo going to do? How will he make things better for Hope? I’m guessing he’ll start by filing a malpractice suit against the doctor who prescribed the pills. Better yet, he needs to go after the manufacturer. Deeper pockets. It will give Justin something to do.

Easy, monkey sex, and Nicole are synonymous and make great subjects for Prevuze’s photos. Speaking of photos – super censored link Bulldog!! Instead of back to work, Monday means back to Prevuze and what could be better?!!

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

I do NOT want Bo to go crawling back to that Hope! Which means that's what will happen.

I also can't get over this sudden lust Brady Brady has for Nicole. Didn't take him long to get over Arianna did it? HA

Why did Carly need Melanie's blood? Wouldn't Daniel's have been enough?

And my HUH? moment today: Melanie apologizes for scaring Chloe but says Daniel gave her a key. So it's OK to just go on in without even knocking?

And it's also OK for Brady to answer Nicole's phone and check out her bank statement?

I'm just full of questions this morning. I guess that's what happens with DOOL when the caffeine hasn't kicked in yet. But I could still enjoy good ol' Wilson, Hope taking a stab at reconciling and "In that case I'll just have to grope her."

Thanks for the excellent recap on a Monday, Prevuze!

PS: word verification: jurkeths As in Salem is just full of 'em.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Bo gets a rare clue, "That was you?"

Is there a patron saint of cluelessness? 'Cause Beauregard has deparate need of one.

"I don't want to hurt you."

This will, no doubt, get swept under the rug because poor Hope popped pills. So what that she started it by ignoring his pleas to reconcile in the first place? So what that she viciously attacked several men and almost killed Bo? This is St. Hope.

Now I can see Bo and Justin and maybe even Brady declining to press charges. But I don't think D.A. Charles or EJ would pass up the chance to bring their mugger to justice.

I now see why they rushed Brady into this overnight declaration of undyling love. They are giving Nicole her 15 minutes of perfect happiness so they can immediately rip it out from under her.

LOL over the Fancy Face, Monkey Sex, and "EJ" pictures. (Thank goodness Bulldog remembered Wilson's name from Home Improvement. All I could think of was someone whose name ended in "-son".)

Speaking of Bulldog, Sweet Caroline indeed. Neil Diamond would have never written a song about the harridan you pictured. LOL

It's Monday and we are now officially de-weekendified. With Prevuze, however, I find the will to go on. Thanks!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Rafe wanted another passenger bumped so he could jet off to Cleveland to have a meaningless conversation with Fay. Bleh!

It wasn't a total loss. He got a cup of what she described as her terrible coffee.

Hope isn’t Hopeless. Oh the drama! Oh the angst! What is Bo going to do? How will he make things better for Hope? I’m guessing he’ll start by filing a malpractice suit against the doctor who prescribed the pills. Better yet, he needs to go after the manufacturer. Deeper pockets. It will give Justin something to do.

Forget something to do. If Bo and Hope reunite, Justin will have to go back to square one looking for someone to do.

I also can't get over this sudden lust Brady Brady has for Nicole. Didn't take him long to get over Arianna did it? HA

You're right about that. It seems to have happened during the nanosecond it took for him to get from his last angst-filled meeting with Arianna to Nicole's hovel.

Is there a patron saint of cluelessness?

St. Hope.

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Applecheeks said:

Now I can see Bo and Justin and maybe even Brady declining to press charges. But I don't think D.A. Charles or EJ would pass up the chance to bring their mugger to justice.


The D.A. won't press charges because they're in good with the Salem PD and Hope's a cop there. As for EJ, since Hope is still technically Sami's aunt and he wants to stay in good with her, he won't press charges either. No matter what Hope(less) will walk free.



The picture of Caroline was too much today! LOL! Thanks for the laugh Prevuze. Now, back to work!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Barclee said...

HAHA. Funny censered link. Don't get on Carolines bad side.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Amy and Jabie said...

Hope charging towards Bo with a knife was good stuff. Interesting she chose the same weapon as Carly did with Lawrence. Watch our interview with Crystal Chappell. She talks about wanting to know more about the back story behind Carly stabbing Lawrence. http://www.daystalk.com/2010/08/03/crystal-chappell-interview/

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs