Thursday, June 15, 2006

Room 4

Shawn and Mimi discuss Holly's wonderful lifestyle and decide she will be a perfect surrogate. Holly walks up with the signed papers and gives them to Shawn. It's just a mutual admiration society.

Holly leaves. Mimi is distant. Sharp Shawn senses something is wrong. Mimi tells him it's just a little weird. He reassures her. They will have a baby.

Belle hopes Shawn and Mimi can have a baby soon. Phillip hopes they can, too. He doesn’t know why Belle was able to get pregnant so fast the first time. Belle says, "I think it may make sense. Of course, I've noticed a lot of times when things make sense to me, they don't make sense to anyone else."

Lexie yet again stops Tek in the middle of things. She is worried someone might find out. The hand lurks.

Sami and EJ talk about the photo shoot. EJ says having Sami there made it great. He wonders why Sami couldn't go to the party for Jennifer and Frankie.

Sami says, "It's just that my family... well, most of Salem for that matter... I'm kind of the 'bad seed.' I have a fantasy about going back in time and redoing every mistake I've ever made and coming back and being the life of every party." EJ suggests they have their own party.

Speaking of parties, back at the pub everyone is toasting Frankie and Jennifer. Kate asks Austin where Sami is, "Don't tell me you're having problems already."

Austin says, "She's not everyone's favorite Brady, and she didn't want to come and spoil Frankie and Jennifer's night."

"Wow," says Kate, "That is unusually considerate of her. I hope you're considering the ramifications of getting involved with Sami. I don't want to see you get hurt again."

"The only way that will happen," says Austin, "is if you sabotage my relationship with her."

"I wouldn't dream of that," lies Kate. Austin walks away. Kate finishes her thought, "Sami's going to do that all by herself."

Abe talks to Billie about Lexie. He dreams of the day when she won't be paged to go to the hospital and he won't be paged to go to the police station.

Billie looks over Abe's shoulder at Bo, "Bo's drinking a lot. I hate what's happening between him and Hope."

"That's an unusual thing to say," says Abe, "You love him, don't you?"

"I love him so much I want him to be with the woman he belongs with," says Billie.

"Not many people would be that selfless."

"I wasn't in the past," says Billie, "I wish Chelsea could learn from that. I can't believe she showed up here drunk."

Patrick joins them. Billie tells him Bo will go ballistic if he sees him at the party.

Frankie cuts Bo off. Bo says, "You're right. I have had enough. Enough of Lockhart." Frankie tries to change his focus. Bo is three sheets to the wind and headed south. He buddies up with Frankie. Frankie misses Jennifer. Bo misses Hope. The viewers miss quality drama. Bo says he has to prove he didn't switch the evidence.

The girls get back to Jennifer's house with tons of packages. Pan up from a picture of Jack and Patch. Kayla says she is so glad she came and she's happy for Jennifer and Frankie. Then she turns to Hope and gives her the 'Bo Lecture' again. Jennifer thinks its strange to think Jack and Steve are both gone. "No they're not," says Kayla.

Jack tries to pump Steve up about going back to Salem. The Doc thinks the trip would work wonders for Jack. "Are you saying it would help him beat this thing," asks Patch.

Hope says, "Steve and Jack are both still here in spirit and always will be. And I'm sure the only reason they haven't come back from the dead yet is that the line of people doing that in Salem is so long it just takes time to get through it. You know the saying in Salem: Gone today here tomorrow."

Jack asks the doctor, "Are you saying I might be cured?"

"I'm sorry," says the doctor, "I meant going home might do wonders emotionally. It's important to have a chance to say goodbye." The doctor will arrange for the release papers. He leaves.

Patch brings Jack's clothes to him. Jack can't wait to get back.

Bo boozes. He vows not to lose Hope to Lockhart. Bo moves toward Patrick. They put on a chest-bumping exhibition. Things heat up. Frankie pulls him away as Bo yells, "Stay away form my wife!"

Abe asks Patrick to back off and leaves to call Lexie.

Patrick turns to Billie, "Bo has a lot of nerve accusing me. It's his face on the video."

Billie insists, "He didn't do it."

Abe is on the phone. The hospital tells him Lexie isn't there. Oops.

Tek says Sami won't tell because then it would come out she blackmailed Lexie. Lexie agonizes. She has to stop the lying and adultery, "And I promise that's the first thing I will do when I get settled in the nursing home." She decides she has to tell the truth about Sami no matter what.

Sami reminds EJ she has a fiancée. He understands. He just wants to go have fun as friends. Sami sees a couple doing the tango. She would like to learn how. It just so happens EJ got involved with a tango dancer, "She showed me some of her special moves."

Patrick asks, "Why shouldn't I blame Bo? He is the only one who had an opportunity and motive to destroy that evidence." Billie remembers talking to Kate about the switch. She tells Patrick she knows Bo didn't do it, "I will not do anything to come between Bo and Hope and neither should you."

Tek tells Lexie, "If you expose Sami she will tell everyone about us. So be sure who you want to be with... it's your choice, not Sami's. I just want you to know (say it in unison) I'm here for you. I just want to make you happy. You are so beautiful." Back at it.

As Abe wraps up his call to the hospital The Hand carefully places a note on the table beside him. Abe picks it up, sees his name on the envelope and stares.

Patrick tells Billie she loves Bo too much and he cares for Hope too much to take advantage of the situation. Billie says Bo and Hope always get back together and advises him to quit while he is ahead.

Kate eavesdrops and thinks, "Sometimes I can't believe you're my daughter." Don't worry Kate, satanic behavior skips a generation.

Bo argues with Frankie about Hope and Lockhart. Frankie drops the divorce paper bombshell. Bo begs, "Ya gotta help me stop her from going through with this divorce that's destroying both of our lives."


Butch and Sundance are almost back in Salem. Jack asks Patch not to deliver a dead body if he doesn't make it. Patch promises, but assures him he will live to see his family. He asks more about Kayla.

Jack says, "She's beautiful, gentle, caring, actually when I met her she was my nurse. I thought she was the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Are you sure you're describing your sister in law," asks Patch, "Sounds like you had a thing for her."

EJ says, "Firenzia taught me before you begin to tango you have to understand your partner's body." He begins understanding Sami, "Of course, when Firenzia taught me, we were naked."

"That must've been quite a lesson," says Sami. They dance. Twirl... whirl... dip. Two dips. Dancing moves, that is.

Kate tells Austin rebounds never work. Austin reminds her she isn't the authority on successful relationships. Billie comes up and accuses Kate of trying to control both of them.

Abe heads for the door. Bo asks where he's going. "It's personal," snorts Abe.

Shawn, Phillip & company show up. Happy old Bo greets them. Shawn is cold. He asks where Hope is. "She left," announces Bo.

"Oh," says Mr. Sarcasm, "She didn't want to hang around with you. How weird. Congrats Frankie. To bad all relationships can't work out."

The clueless quartet sits down. Shawn tells Phillip and Belle about Holly. Suddenly, Mimi shuts him up, "We have a problem." There stands holly sucking a cigarette and swilling booze like there's no tomorrow.

The girls share a truckload of ice cream at Jennifer's. What Kayla wouldn't give to have just one conversation with Steve. Hope tells them, "When I think about how I used to nag Zack..."

Jennifer stops her and says she was a great mom.

Kayla chimes in, "Bo may be my younger brother, but I always looked up to you. I'm lucky. I had a family. But you still have one. There is no problem you can't work through."

"The gulf between us is too wide," says Hope.

"Then start swimming," says Kayla, "Or build a bridge. Do whatever it takes. You have that choice. I didn't get that choice."

Jennifer piles on. Hope takes solace in the ice cream. She promises to think about it. She says she just needs some air and leaves.

That means more ice cream for Jennifer and Kayla. Jennifer tells Kayla she loves her brother Frankie so much. He makes her feel like a teenager again.

Kayla sees through it, "But he's not Jack."

"No," says Jennifer, "We've loved each other since we were teens but Jack is forever for me."

"Same for me and Steve," says Kayla, "I just miss him so much." The Rose plays in the background. "That was our song," says Kayla. Flashback. Dancing. Kissing. "I'm so glad you and Frankie reconnected. But for me there will never be anyone but Steve."

Steve and Jack pick up The Rose on the radio. Patch has always liked that song. Jack pulls out a wedding picture of Steve and Kayla.

"Oh, man," says Patch as he looks at it.

EJ and Sami tango. Hot stuff. Or we're supposed to think so anyway. Poor Sami looks like she went to the Master P dancing school... And flunked out. As they finish, the people around them explode into applause and the MC hands Sami and EJ the trophy.

Sami and EJ do an encore. Twirl in. Twirl out. Stomp in. Stomp out. More applause.

Kate tells Austin and Billie, "You should listen to me or you will regret it."

Kate leaves. Billie says, "She is the one who will regret it."

"What are you talking about," asks Austin, "What is she up to?"

Bo and Patrick bump and chuck. The Macho Men decide to take it outside.

As they watch the melee develop, Belle tells Phillip she is glad Shawn and Mimi didn't see that.

Meanwhile, Shawn and Mimi are occupied with their own little problem. Shawn goes ballistic. Holly tells them she wanted one last fling. She really needs the money. She begs for one more chance. Shawn fires her.

"I knew this wouldn't work out," says Mimi.

Lexie screams, "OH GOD! OH TEK! I NEVER..." Yes you have, Lexie. Many times. Cuddle and coo.

Abe and the manager walk together outside the motel. He introduces himself as the Commish and flashes his badge, "The note said there was a surprise for me in Room 4."

The manager nods, "Whatever floats your boat, honey. That badge almost looks real." She hands him the keys.

Abe unlocks the door and heads in for an eyeful. OH... MY... GOD!

Kate walks outside thinking, "I have to get Sami away form Austin." She sees the hot tango going on across the way and thinks, "Or maybe I should just let Sami and nature take its course."

Billie tells Austin, "Kate is always up to something. We should watch our backs."

Quick thinking Shawn tells Mimi they should probably interview other surrogates.

Belle and Phillip watch the ugly scene. "Things just keep getting worse for them," says Belle.

"Things looked bad for us when we first had Claire," says Phillip, "They will work things out, too."

Outside, Frankie breaks up Ali and Frazier. He chases Patrick away and hauls Bo in the other direction.

Patch insists he didn't recognize Kayla. He's flabbergasted by how beautiful she is. They head into Salem.

Jennifer assures Kayla she will find someone. Kayla says she doesn’t want to find anyone.

Jennifer says, "I understand sometimes we want to be alone for all the Days Of Our Lives."

"No," says Kayla, "I have a recurring dream that I open the door and Steve is standing there." Cue the doorbell.

They both wonder who could be at the door. Jennifer says, "I know two people it couldn't be." She opens door. She opens her mouth. Oh, the shock!

Hope walks along the street outside. The Hand grabs her by the mouth. Hope gasps. FF

Prevuze

Previews
========

The brat says, "I am so sick and tired of you. I am who I am." Max asks, "And that would be who, Chelsea."

Graceful Sami stumbles and falls into an orchestra pit or something. Chivalrous EJ dives in head first after her

Abe and Tek tear each other and the motel room apart fighting. Lexie squeals and blubbers. Abe screams, "I'm gonna take out my gun and shoot you where you deserve it!"

Hope grabs a pistol and points it, "OMG! It's you!"

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Jack ever respond to Steve's comment about how it sounds like he had a thing for Kayla?

6:37 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Jack never responded to Steve's comment about Kayla. He just gave that cold Daze stare. Then in the next scene they were listening to "The Rose" and Jack showed him the wedding picture.

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kayla commented about Bo being her younger brother. I thought Bo was older than her?

8:00 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"Kayla commented about Bo being her younger brother. I thought Bo was older than her?"

I don't know about their ages. Someone else will have to answer that. I'd vote for Kayla as more mature, though.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wrong about Sami's middle name, but I will go out on another limb and say that Bo was the youngest. Caroline & Victor had their affair after all the other kids were born.

I laughed myself silly over the Master P dancing school, the two dips, Bo being three sheets to the wind and heading south, and the viewers missing quality drama. But, heck, they are giving us some pretty quality comedy!! Or, at least, Prevuze is.

You know, Holly looks a lot like Jan! Are we sure she's still in a coma and not stalking Shawn after some plastic surgery? HAHAHA

9:44 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

There was a reader email yesterday that said the same thing about Holly looking like Jan. Instead of plastic surgery, the reader suggested Holly would pull off a mask and reveal her identity as Jan. Maybe there is somethign to this.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is actually a comment from yesterday's Prevuze, but...

Abe keeps trying to get Tek to invite his "mystery lady" to the wedding tomorrow...

Why is Tek even invited to Jennifer and Frankie's wedding?? Did I miss something?

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So all of a sudden Jack competely abandons his "I could NEVER come back from the dead on Jennifer again! I'll stay here and die alone before I make her go through this all over again" routine for being all gung-ho-I'm-coming-home-right-now???

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny yet again. I especially rolled over "The viewers miss quality drama". Too true!

Wondered the same thing Bulldog, rather rude, especially of Jennifer!lol

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs