Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Pariah

The four ree-tards come back to Belle and Phillip's apartment. Mimi's embryo isn't the only one in the oven, so to speak. The apartment is roasting. Belle is glad Claire is with her parents because she would be pretty cranky in the heat. Belle decides to be cranky instead.

Shawn fawns over Mimi. If he keeps this up she will love being pregnant.

Phillip hands Shawn a huge check, with the understanding he gets to drive. Belle puts her foot down. It's not gonna happen.

EJ hands Sami a hankie. She says he shouldn't hang out with her because she ruins everything she touches. He thinks she hangs out with the wrong people. He turns on the charm. She's beautiful when she cries. If she is this attractive when she is unhappy, he wants to see her when she's happy.

Max recognizes EJ, "If he's here in town I'm a dead man." Max walks up and they have a big reunion. Max says EJ is a big star on the European Circuit, Formula Zero. Sami tells Max EJ just moved in. Max says, "Something tells me I now have some major competition."

Bo and Hope are sitting at their table. Bo asks what he can do to patch things up. The brat walks up behind them. Hope wretches and starts to leave. Bo stops her from going. He wants to finish the talk. Hope says, "Then it's time for you to decide whose side you are on."

Hope says she can see who comes first. It was a big mistake coming there with him. She storms out. Bo asks the brat what she is doing there. She apologizes for coming over, "I guess you have answered Hope's question. At least I know whose side you are on."

Max and EJ talk about competition. Max thinks EJ wins due to good karma. He gives a lot of his winnings to charity. They raced once in Paris. Max says EJ fell back to let the favored French driver win, "EJ gave him a pass. He's respected for it."

"That's strange," says Sami, "In the US Grand Prix three years ago, Michael Schumacher fell back to let Rubens Barrichello win and nearly was booed out of racing for it. And they say nice guys finish last."

Max tells EJ, "I'm in trouble if you start racing in the states."

"May the best driver win," says EJ.

"And if he doesn't," says Max, "Maybe you or I could win."

Belle lectures Phillip. She doesn't want to lose him. Phillip says if anything happens to him, Claire has her godfather. Belle says, "Claire deserves to grow up with her own father."

Phillip insists, "And she will."

Mimi says, "No, she won't."

Everyone turns and stares at Mimi. Mimi says, "That came out wrong. I meant Claire won't have to worry about not having her father. I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut." The viewers cheer.

Phillip thinks Belle is doing this for the right reasons. Shawn thinks it's time to go. They leave. Phillip tells Belle he didn't think this would upset her so much, but maybe they should agree to disagree.

Bo tries to stop Hope. Hope leaves anyway. Bo grits his teeth.

Max comes up to the brat. "Hope really is out to get me," she says, "The worst part is my dad will be on her side tomorrow."

"You've done all you can," says Max.

"No," she says, "We have to get Hope out of the picture."

Considering how they met, EJ thinks he has no secrets from Sami. Sami has a fond moment remembering meeting him – As The Towel Falls. "You're right," says Sami, "That was a revealing moment. Since I'm engaged, perhaps we should forget it."

She asks him about racing. He suggests a ride home to show her.

Shawn gives Mimi a massage. He thinks he can feel the blastocyst in there. Mimi tells him to cool it with the technical language. She is on pregnancy overload. It's hot in the apartment and Shawn is so hot and she only wants to do one thing. "We can't have sex," says Shawn.

Phillip serves ice water. The idiot brings up the racing thing again.

EJ gives Sami a ride. He floors it as she yells for him to go faster. He asks about Shawn's turbo engine. Sami says she doesn't know anything about it. EJ knows Austin wants to get his hands on it. Sami tells him, "Because of me, he may not have a chance. Shawn hates me. I did something. Something I regret."

"Don't worry Samantha Gene," says EJ, "You're quite safe with me."

"How do you know my middle name," asks Sami.

"I saw your initials on your stationary," says EJ.

Sami says, "I'm in the middle of nowhere with you... you knew who my sister was... you knew what my favorite drink was... and now you know my middle name. What's your real story, EJ, and how come you know so much about me?"

Bo chases Hope to the door of their house. He tells her he didn't know the brat would be at the restaurant. Hope says the brat ruined her life.

"We still have each other," says Bo, "I love you and I know you love me. Don't shut me out. Let me come in. Let me be with you tonight."

The brat doesn't mean they should kill Hope. She just wishes they could have kept her on the island. Max puts two and two together, "You did something to keep them apart, didn't you? What did you do?" The brat remembers the email caper. She insists she didn't do anything. She just needs to keep Hope away tomorrow. Max tells her she will end up in the headlines again if she doesn't keep a low profile. There is nothing she can do but stay out of trouble. He's going to take her home.

EJ swears he saw Sami's initials on the stationery, "The J couldn't stand for anything else. You're not a Sami Janet or a Sami Jo. It had to be Samantha Jean." He says he has good instincts with people. He thinks she doesn't deserve the reputation of a pariah. She's just misunderstood.

Sami asks if they could stop by the courthouse on the way home to officially have her middle name changed from 'Gene' to 'Jean.' She admits she has made many mistakes. Especially with guys. But she vows she won't lose Austin again. She needs to work on her positive karma.

"If you believe in that sort of thing," says EJ, "I believe I am the master of my own fate. Cosmic payback – Life just doesn't work like that."

"That's how my life has worked," says Sami, "Shawn won't work with me because of something bad I did. We need that engine. Austin might wind up seeing me as a liability."

EJ says, "Oh, God Samantha... Your fiancée won't break up over a business deal. Who do you think he is, Carrie? You need to trust him."

Sami says, "I should trust him this time as along as my bad karma doesn't come back to bit me in the butt." She chuckles and apologizes for using such crude language. "There must be a woman out for you somewhere."

"There is," says EJ, "I'm with her right now."

Mimi wants to know why they can't make love. Shawn doesn't want to disturb Little Zygote. Lexie gave them a book. They have to abstain for two to three weeks. "We have to be strong," says Shawn.

"There are other ways we can have fun," says Mimi.

"Mimi Brady," says Shawn, "I didn't know your mind worked that way. In fact, I didn't know it worked at all."

Phillip is happy Belle is worried about him. It means she loves him. But this cockamamie racing career means a lot to him. He wants to show people he can compete and win. Belle says she only sees a whole person when she sees him. Smooch. Phillip assures her he will never leave her, "So you wanna try to make another baby?"

"I can't wait."

Bo just wants to talk. In the past they have always been able to work things out. He thinks they could make it through this if they tried. Hope wants him to go back to the boat or Billie. Bo says he wants to be with Hope. He thinks this is about more than the brat, "You wanna be with Lockhart."

Max and the brat come in. Nobody's home. The brat thinks maybe Billie is out looking for her. She is worried about her future. She says she needs him to do something for her, "If tonight is my last night of freedom I want to make the most of it. I want to have at least one special memory of you and I together before they send me away. Make love to me."

Sami reminds EJ she is engaged. EJ laughs. He realizes how that sounded. When he said the woman in his life was here he was talking about the car. Driving is his passion. Sami presses about a real woman. He says there is none. She wonders why, "Unless... Are you gay?"

"Sami," he says, "I'm not gay."

"Good." Chuckle. "What's the problem then?"

"There is no problem," he insists, "...All right, I'll tell you. There was a woman and it didn't work out. We had just graduated from Oxford and she went to pursue a career. I went to compete on the European circuit and she couldn't come with me. She was ambitious, as we both were. We parted ways."

Sami asks, "There hasn't been anyone since then?"

"Not like that," says EJ.

"I can't believe it," says Sami, "She had the opportunity to travel with you."

"She's doing well now," says EJ, "She is a corporate executive. If I had it to do over again I'd do it differently. I'd have stayed in London. I'd probably have a family by now."

"You don't seem like the family type," says Sami.

"I want a lot of things which I fully intend to get," says EJ. He tromps the accelerator and they re-enter the fast lane.

EJ brings the car to a screeching halt outside the apartment. Sami sees a light on. She figures Austin beat her home and is working on the deal with Shawn. EJ thinks she and Austin could find another driver to invest in. Sami thinks that is a great idea. He advises her not to worry about Austin, "I am just a bit envious of him, you know."

Phillip thinks that was incredible. Belle thinks it is the perfect time of the month for her to get pregnant. Phillip decides they need to try again just to make sure.

Shawn didn't know Mimi was so creative, "Not only are you my wife, you're my friend and lover and soon will be the mother of my child." She reminds him there are no guarantees. He believes they will be amazing parents.

Prevuze

Max turns her down, "It wouldn't be right. I want the first time to be perfect. It will be the most unforgettable conjugal visit anyone ever had."

She asks if he could get Bo to convince Hope to help her. He says he can't do that, "Maybe Hope will realize on her own."

"That would be a miracle," says the brat.

"Miracles do happen."

Hope says Patrick is none of Bo's business, but Patrick won't be coming by. Bo says, "I'll never give up on you."

Hope says, "You have to. Please leave." As Bo leaves, Hope goes inside. She finds Zack standing in a chair with his arms outstretched, "Mommy, Mommy help me!"

Hope is in shock, "Zack!" FF


Previews
========

Sami tells Austin, "I know how we can get Shawn and Max' account away from Lucas."

Kate says, "So tell me, Mr. Wells, are you hitting on me." EJ says, "Well, that rather depends." Kate asks, "On what?" EJ asks, "Do you want me to?"

Marlena says to John, "I broke our marriage vows. I became pregnant by Roman. Are you thinking of that as nothing?"

Bo says, "...who's side I am gonna be on for the trial." Hope says, "Bo, I already know the answer." The brat watches from the window.

6 Comments:

Blogger Prevuze said...

Hmmm... It is Samantha Gene, isn't it?

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, Prevuze. Pretty sure that it is Samantha Jean.

Got a lot of laughs out of the pictures today and the Formula Zero and As The Towel Falls cracks.

Nice to see Prevuze bringing back some of the classics, like alluding to the brat's voluptuous figure, or lack thereof. HAHAHAHA

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... It REALLY is Samantha Gene. I have the clip of the hospital scene when she was named if anyone wants to see it. Contact me at Salemfairy@shimiandfriends.com, I'll send it to you. She was named in honor or Eugene Bradford.

Great Prevuze as usual!

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Prevuze! Once again your commentary has left me with an old song that will be in my head all day:

I say it's Genie and you say it's Jeanie
I say to-may-to and you say to-mah-to
To-may-to, to-mah-to, po-tay-to po-tah-to -
Let's call the whole thing off...

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salemfairy is quite correct (I know, because I made the clip that she has :).
It's definitely Samantha Gene, and this is just another example of why I'm quite certain we're in a mirrored Salem (aka, IT'S NOT REAL ;)

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO! Yes... the wonderfully sweet Canuck gave me that clip and I am forever indebted to her! MUWAHH!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs