Monday, June 19, 2006

If You Need A Ride, Call Your Lover

EJ works out - Push ups sans Kiara. He stands up and remembers dancing with Sami. Zoom in to watch EJ flex his pecks. Zoom out to Sami editing pecks pix. Austin looks over her shoulder, "Wow. My fiancée is a supermodel."

"Hardly," says Sami.

Austin is glad Sami took Kiara's place. She asks if he minds if she hangs out with EJ. "Should I," asks Austin.

"No...," says Sami, "It's kind of nice to have a guy friend. Not that I have any girl friends."

"I'm sure he's much more fun to tango with than a girlfriend," says Austin.

Sami goes outside to get the paper and sees the half naked EJ standing there. The half naked Lucas greets him. Sami ducks back inside. Lucas asks if EJ recovered from the dip, "Sami likes to be rescued. You're a nice guy but with Sami, nice guys finish last."

Carrie comes up behind him, "Lucas, that's not fair."

Lexie the adulteress cries as Abe comes out holding Theo. Abe says Grandma will be there to take him to the park while he and mommy go to a wedding. Abe goes upstairs with Theo. Celeste rings the doorbell. Lexie answers. Celeste says she senses something is wrong. Lexie cries, "Abe knows about Tek and me."

Bo wakes up and looks at his cell phone. He opens the door and goes onto the porch. He stops when he sees Hope sleeping in a chair.

Max asks Frankie what he is doing there and says he has to get out of there before Jennifer sees him. Frankie says he won't let an old wives tale ruin the best day of his life.

Jack wakes up in the car as it approaches Salem. Patch tells him he has something to look forward to, even if it is for a short time. He says Patch will have a special reunion of his own.

Jennifer comes downstairs. Kayla forces her to have breakfast. The girls come in. Abby is distant. Jennifer wishes she could be happy about today. Abby goes in to get dressed. Jennifer follows.

Kayla and Chelsea talk. Kayla thinks maybe they can get to know each other later. The brat asks, "Are you sure you want to do that? Almost everyone in the family hates me."

"I know my brother Bo doesn't hate you and Max doesn't hate you," says Kayla.

"Max is a good guy," says Chelsea.

"If he cares so much about you I'd think you are a special person," says Kayla.

"No, he just has poor judgment," says the brat.

Some guy comes in delivering vodka for the wedding.

Chelsea opens one of the bottles, sniffs and smiles, "Take your time..."

The doorbell rings. Kayla answers, "OMG, it's really you." Yeahright.

Max suggests getting the show on the road. Frankie asks how things are going for Max, "It's time for you to find someone."

"How do you know I haven't already found her," asks Max.

Chelsea pours some of the vodka into her flask and takes a swig.

Jo is at the door. "How could I stay away," she says, "I am here for the wedding. It will be hard seeing my son's widow marry another man, but at least it's a happy occasion bringing us together." Kayla tells her about her plans to go to Africa. They talk about Stephanie. Vern and Jo were going to LA to see her but Vern's mother got sick. He's sorry he can't be there today.

Jennifer and Abby come in and we have a big reunion. Jen and Kayla go upstairs.

Abby tells Jo she isn't so happy about this wedding. Grandma counsels. Abby thinks Frankie is a nice guy but this is wrong. She can't accept it.

Alice drops in out of nowhere and says, "You'll live to regret that."

Jack says, "I've been thinking."

"Now we're really in trouble," says Patch.

"This is going to be a shock to Jennifer to tell her I'm alive again," says Jack.

"She should be used to it by now," says Steve, "She'll be jumping for joy.

"I don't want to freak her out," says Jack, "You'd think I'd know how to do this by now." He takes Patch's cell phone and punches in a number.

The brat picks up. Jack asks, "Who is this?"

"Chelsea," she says, "Who's this?"

"It's Jack," he says, "I need to speak to Jennifer."

Bo wakes Hope. He takes her inside. He asks how she feels. "A little queasy," she says, "Kind of like the viewers must feel about now." He asks why she slept there. "I just couldn't leave you."

Carrie says, "Lucas has issues with my sister, EJ."

"Like you don't," snorts Lucas.

"I did," says Carrie, "But not now."

EJ says, "I can take care of myself." He looks over at Sami's cracked door, "Isn't that right, Samantha?" Busted!

Lucas just can't keep his mouth out of gear, "Why don't you ask how long she's been eavesdropping."

Sami attacks back, "Long enough to remember what a jerk you are."

Carrie sends Lucas to get something to eat before the wedding. She asks Sami, "Are you going?"

Austin steps in and answers for her, "Yes she is."

Lexie bawls, "Abe is going to file for divorce."

Celeste asks, "How did Abe find out?"

Abe comes into the room, "Someone sent me a note. I found out from a damn note." The slut blubbers.

"Let me guess," says Frankie, "It's Chelsea, isn't it?"

"Yeah," says Max, "I know you don't think very highly of her..."

"You mean other than the fact she's a self-centered, child murdering skank," says Frankie, "I think she has potential."

The brat stammers, "You expect me to believe this is Jack – Jack Devereaux – Jennifer's husband – Abby's father, who is dead."

"Yes Chelsea," says Jack, "Strange but true."

As more deliveries come in, the brat says, "Jennifer's busy right now but, I can take a message if you can spell your name."

"Tell her I'm on my way and bringing Steve Johnson with me," says Jack.

The brat asks, "You mean the guy who looks like Johnny Depp in Pirates Of The Caribbean, only blond? And who is also dead?"

"Just tell her we're on our way," says Jack.

"This is really sick," She hangs up. Abby walks out. The brat tells her it was a crank call, "There are a lot of sick people in the world. Unfortunately, most of them work as writers on this show." Abby goes up to get ready. The brat takes the pone off the hook in case the psycho calls back.

Jack dials again, "Dammit, the line is still busy."

Steve says, "Looks like everybody is gonna have to be surprised, huh?"

Jack says, "Nah. Coming back from the dead used to shock people in Salem, but it's old hat by now."

Bo asks Hope about another chance. Hope doesn't know. She can't think about these things right now. She's the matron of honor. She runs out with Bo chasing.

Sami insists she isn't going to the wedding. Austin asks her to do it for him. Sami salutes, "Aye-aye cap'n." She goes to dress as Austin invites EJ to look at photos. EJ goes to dress first.

Bigmouth Lucas comes back in and decides to look at the pictures, "Not half bad. I don't wanna worry you but there is serious chemistry between those two."

Abe rants, "Someone knew where my adulteress wife was."

Celeste says, "I know Alexandra loves you."

"Stop it, Celeste," says Abe, "This is between Lexie and me."

Celeste goes up to keep Theo company as Lexie bawls and embroiders an "A" on her dress.

Abe growls, "This farce of a marriage is over."

Lexie blubbers, "It doesn't have to be... PLEASE!"

"It's late," says Abe, "I have to get to the wedding."

"Lexie asks, "Can I at least have a ride?"

Abe says, "If you need a ride, call your lover."

"No," says Lexie, "I meant in a car."

Frankie, Max and OMB come to the church. Chelsea and Abby arrive. Max hangs back as Frankie and OMB go inside. As she leaves, Abby whispers into the brat's ear, "Don't blow it."

Max asks if she has given any thought to an exclusive relationship. The brat doesn't know what she wants right now. She wants time to figure things out. Max takes off. Bo and Hope come up. Bo says hi. Hope goes in to help Jen.

"Are you back together," asks the brat.

"Not yet but we're making progress," says Bo.

Caroline, Kayla and Jennifer are in the preparation room. Hope busts in, "Sorry I'm late, but you can blame it on your brother because he kidnapped me. He thought it was the only way to get me to listen to him."

"Did you hear him out," asks Jennifer.

"We talked," says Hope, "That is all I can say. This is your wedding. Today is all about you."

Maggie and Alice come in. Jennifer comes out to model her dress.

"Jack has to be smiling down from heaven," says Maggie, "or smiling up... whatever."

"That's why I'm asking him to give me away," says Jennifer.

Jack and Patch approach Salem.

Austin says, "Of course they look fantastic. EJ's a pro." Sami comes out. Carrie tells Lucas to go change. Snide Lucas wishes Austin luck with his campaign.

EJ looks at the pictures, and then at Sami, "You look incredibly natural." Smiles.

Carrie tells Austin anyone can see how much he and Sami love each other.

"Everything turned around when I let Sami be Sami," says Austin, "She really has changed. I really think that her trouble making days are behind us."

Prevuze

Celeste says she wishes Lexie had told Abe herself. She can imagine who would do this, though.

"Sami Brady," sneers the tramp.

"Samantha would sink that low," says Celeste, "I thought you said she wasn't going to say anything if you didn't undermine her relationship with Austin."

Ho says, "That's exactly what I am going to do now."

Celeste says, "Let's pray..."

Lexie interrupts, "No... you pray. Sami isn't going to lose just one person. She's going to lose everybody close to her. I just hope she is at that wedding." The slut storms out. Celeste stares.

Celeste plays with her magic deck, "I see a major realignment of the fates. Oh! Alexandra, I fear you and Abraham aren't the only poor souls in Salem who will be affected by this."

Carrie says the secret of living with Sami is acceptance. Austin hopes she will let him help her when things go bad for her. Bigmouth comes in and says, "That's a bad move. Weddings and Sami don't mix. She better not ruin my sister's wedding."

Hope and Jen are alone in the preparation room. Small talk.

Jack and Patch have arrived at the church. "Don't tell me your wife decided to become a nun after you died," says Patch.

"I hope not," says Jack, "This is where you and Kayla got married... remarried. Does it look familiar?"

"No."

"Looks like something's going on," says Jack, "We should check it out."

The guests arrive. Lexie says, "Oh, Sami I can't wait to find you. This is the day you get to kiss Austin goodbye."

Jo tells Abby, "I know it isn't easy, but it's good you are here to support your mom."

Abby says, "I hope they don't get the idea I'm supporting anything."

Chelsea sits by OMB and Caroline.

Jennifer and Hope enter the narthex. Bo hangs around like a lost dog. He tells Hope he's looking forward to their talk later. He goes in to the sanctuary.

"You don know how much he loves you," says Jennifer.

"Today we are celebrating your marriage," says Hope, "All other subjects are off limits. This is it." They stand at the door.

Jack just wants to check things out.

"We're not here because of me," says Patch, "You're getting cold feet."

"Maybe I am a little nervous," says Jack, "Trust me. They will remember both of us. Everyone will be shocked. Humor me. I just need to light a candle."

"OK I guess a little prayer couldn't hurt," says Patch.

Jack looks at Jennifer's picture inside the locket, "Jennifer, I'm gonna see you soon."

Hope comes down the aisle. Jennifer picks at her flowers, "Wish me luck, Jack."

Double freeze on Jennifer and Jack.


Previews
========

Tek says, "You're going down Sami." Sami asks, "What?" Tek says, "Lexie's going to blow you out of the water right here in front of everybody."

Bo says, "She's gonna come back to me. I know it."

Jennifer tells Frankie, "I am yours and I am gonna love you all the days of our lives." Jack closes a door, turns and says, "Jennifer..."

Kayla turns and looks, "Steve..."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sami goes outside to get the paper and sees the half naked EJ standing there. The half naked Lucas greets him."

Finally! An episode worth watching!

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Lexie asks, "Can I at least have a ride?"

Abe says, "If you need a ride, call your lover."

"No," says Lexie, "I meant in a car."

(Thanks for starting my day off with a huge laugh!)

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful Prevuze. Especially on this Monday. Too bad I had to wait until lunch to get to them. I echo a big 'thumbs up' to all the previous comments.

I must say, though, Jack & Patch are AT THE CHURCH DOOR and Jen hasn't even walked down the aisle yet. But (per my Digest) Frankifer will be married before the lost two-some get in the door? DAZE has gone from dragging weddings out beyond all reason (Sami's/Shimi's) to a wedding that apparently lasts about two seconds. HAHAHA

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lexie is stupid to want to bust Sami, b/c if it comes out that she lied to Carrie about the genetic test results she would lose her liscense to practice medicine. You would think she wouldn't want to make things any worse for herself.

So I guess Kate is the one behind telling Abe about the affair, since she is so desperate to break up Austin & Sami. I remember that day when she asked Lexie what Sami had on her and Lexie wouldn't say.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't they just leave Sami alone.... Lexie got what she deserved and now she wants Sami to pay for her getting caught.

Heck, has anyone noticed that Kate keeps getting younger and younger. She's the only one who has kids that look as old as she does......

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs