Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sparky

Austin works out. Sami watches and considers the possibilities. Fantasy. She explores his big muscles, especially his brain. He sweeps her off her feet to do his 'cardio.' Back to 'reality,' she vows to make him forget about Carrie.

Carrie contemplates the huge ring. She remembers Lucas' proposal, and then remembers Austin coming to comfort her outside the church. A knock at the door. Kate. She came to see Lucas, but he's working late at Titan. Kate sees the ring, "Is this what I think it is? Is it an engagement ring, or a new planet ?"

"It's an engagement ring," says Carrie, "Most planets are a little smaller than that. Lucas asked me to marry him."

Frankie and Jennifer make out at the GML. "We can wait," says Frankie.

"I don't want to wait," says Jennifer, "I want you to make love to me." He picks her up and takes her inside.

Billie insists Hope and Bo will patch things up. Bo wonders why he hasn't heard from her. Billie is certain Hope will call.

Hope can't believe Bo accepted the divorce just like that. She thought he would fight for her. Backfired, didn't it, cookie? Patrick rationalizes, and then says she needs to call Bo right away.

Billie keeps working on Bo. She insists Hope will come around.

Outside, the brat listens. She remembers her talk with Kate, "Kate's right. No matter what happens there is no way Hope and Bo can talk."

Bo gets a call. Fancy Face herself.

Frankie hauls Jennifer into bed. He inspects the goods and goes in for more.

The brat watches Bo pick up the phone, "My God it's Hope. I have to stop this right now, but how?" She looks up. "I might be crazy but God, please let this work." She leaves the yard.

Bo and Hope get off to a slow start. He asks if she got his email. Hope says, "Yeah, we really need to talk, Bo."

The brat twirls the line cutters she always carries in her hip pocket and says, "Sorry dad, but I really don't have a choice."

Kate can't believe Lucas popped the question already. She remembers Lucas' threat to keep Will from her. Carrie tells her she turned down his proposal. "Because of your feelings for Austin," asks Kate.

"That's part of it," says Carrie, "But I want to start a family. I want any child to be conceived out of love instead of just plain old monkey sex."

Speaking of which, Sami lusts as Austin exercises. She flashes back to Austin asking her to lie on top of him while he does pushups. Austin exercises and Sami rides. She discovers he's ticklish. Things progress. Back to reality, Sami smiles and offers him iced tea. He notices her dress and says she looks good. She asks him to go to Doom with her. He declines. He has to finish his workout and then work on up some things for his company.

"Austin," says Sami, "I'm not gonna let you go."

Frank and Jen. Together again. Really together. Frankie tells her he brought a CD. He goes to put it on. OMG! The little scamp had this planned all along. Jennifer pulls off her wedding ring.

'Stand By Me' plays. It brings back memories. Jennifer flashes back to dancing at the prom and tripping over Frankie's bouffant hair-do. They decide it seems like a million years ago, and then sometimes seems like yesterday. Frankie dives in.

Bo tells Hope, "I'm glad you got my email. I'm sorry it took me so long to reply, but I wanted to say everything I needed to say."

"So you gave it some thought," asks Hope. He did. She tells him to hang on and turns to Patrick. "It's really happening."

Bo asks, "Hope, are you OK?"

Billie counsels Bo to tell her under no circumstances does he want the divorce. He says he will.

Patrick asks if Hope wants to call later. "No," she says, "I need to know now." She gets back on the phone. They decide they need to talk now.

Bratlectrocution

The brat has climbed to the top of a utility pole. She says, "I really hope I cut the right wire." Bad guess, Reddy Kilowatt. She jams the pliers straight into the mother load. The Salem Dynamo grinds to a halt as the city goes black. Her fillings melt so fast they leave a vapor trail. Little Sparky hangs from the wire in order to enjoy the full effect of the charge as her eyeballs explode like a twin supernova. She screams and drops into a boiling pool of snot.

The lights go down. Billie hears a scream and reacts. Hope asks, "Bo, What's going on? Is that Billie I heard? Is she there?"

Bo says, "Yeah, Hope, she is."

Kate asks what Carrie is saying, "Is Lucas not the man for you."

"I really hope Lucas is the one for me," says Carrie, "But I'm gun shy. I don't want another failed marriage."

Kate asks, "And you're having difficulty because you still have feelings for Austin?" Carrie stares.

Austin wants to know why Sami is so gung-ho about going out. He asks if this is about Lucas. Sami insists it isn't. She also thinks he's trying to forget about Carrie.

"Yeah," says Austin, "I thought Carrie and I would make it this time."

"I thought Lucas and I would make it too," says Sami, "But I have accepted we are finished."

"Same with me and Carrie," says Austin, "But I don't think I will ever get over losing her."

"Never say never," says Sami. She moves in, "You and I can help each other forget." Austin grabs her like she's the last woman on earth. Hot kiss.

Frankie and Jennifer get it on. "I love you," says Frankie. Jennifer stares.

Sparky is back up on the telephone pole to go for seconds, "So now I know what line not to cut. Better than winding up in prison." She reaches for the wire.

Billie yells, "Hello... Who is there?"

Bo tries to explain why Billie is with him. Hope says she has to go. Bo doesn't want to leave things like this. He insists she re-read his email. "I understand very well," says Hope, "I'll have Mickey contact you about divorce proceedings."

Billie again asks if anyone is there. Sparky looks down and waits. Billie gives up and goes inside.

Bo starts to talk, but the line goes dead.

"He hung up on me," says Hope.

"Dammit," says Bo, "She hung up on me."

Billie comes in. Bo says he's lost Hope for good. Billie can't believe it.

Hope tells Patrick she thinks Bo has already moved on, "Billie was there in our house. Bo and I are finished, Patrick."

Pan up from the glistening Rock of Gibraltar. Carrie says she has feelings for Austin but has chosen to be with Lucas, who she also has feelings for. Kate tells her not to string them along. Too late. "Commit to some poor schmuck who wants happiness," says Kate.

Kate leaves. Carrie ponders the ring, "I do love you Lucas, but I also love Austin. I think I always will. Maybe I made the wrong choice. I know what I have to do." She sits down and writes, "Dear Lucas..."

Austin breaks things off. He insists it's not right.

Sami protests, "We just had our hearts broken. We need this."

"No," says Austin, "We're friends and coworkers. I don't want to screw that up."

Sami reminds him, "It's not like we haven't had sex before"

"What we have is very important," says Austin, "I don't want to ruin it. I got carried away. I'm gonna go upstairs and finish my workout."

Sami is dejected, "Yeah, go do your cardio."

He leaves. Sami vows, "I don't care what you say. I'm not gonna let anything stop me from getting you back."

Kate stands at the elevator. She says into a bullhorn, "I wonder how things are going with Chelsea. I'd love to see Bo and Billie get back together. But I have to keep Sami away from Austin."

Sami is coming out of her apartment with a trash sack. She overhears Kate, gets in her face and says, "Interfere with my life again and you are a dead woman!"

Carrie paces on the roof. She remembers Lucas saying he couldn't imagine a more perfect woman to have a child with. Lucas doesn't have much of an imagination. Then she remembers a romantic New Year's dinner on the roof with Austin. More Austin memories... taking things a little further... wanting a family...

Austin comes up and interrupts her memories.

Sami threatens Kate. Kate tells her, "The only one who ever sabotages your happiness is you."

Sami snaps back, "You'd think you'd learn to leave me alone."

Kate asks, "What're you upset your date didn't turn up or do you always dress like that to take out the trash?"

Sami turns and huffs her way back into her apartment. Kate follows. Sami orders her out. Kate won't go until Sami assures her she will stay away from Austin. Sami threatens to call her dad. "He's the only one who doesn’t despise you," says Kate.

Sami shifts gears and smiles, "If you'd have come earlier you'd have seen the show with Austin. It was pretty hot."

Kate goes ballistic, "If you get close to him I will make your life hell."

"You are such a bitch," says Sami, "Why can't you leave me alone?"

Jack's ghost lies next to Jennifer and assures her it's OK. Frankie loves her. She can trust him. He wants them together. He asks if it's what she wants. She nods. "Then just let it happen and you'll be OK and I'll rest in peace," says Jack.

Frankie asks if she is OK. She says she was thinking about what he said, that he loves her. She tells him, "I thought you should know how I feel. I love you. I think I always will. But most of all, I'm glad we're taking things slow." He takes her in his arms as Jack, the Patron Saint of Pervs, stands across the room and watches. He nods his approval.

Patrick says he's sorry. Hope says if she really believed they still had a chance she would give it a try, "But he's with Billie."

"Don't jump to conclusions."

"I know what I have to do," says Hope She sits down to email Bo and tell him she wants the divorce as fast as possible. "There," she says, "As of this moment I'm a free woman. My son and marriage are dead. Shawn is married, so there is nothing left for me in Salem."

Billie says she is sorry. She knows how much this hurts, "You have to do something."

Sparky spies. Her phone tweets. She reads the email and smiles, "Perfect. This is one email my dad definitely needs to see."

Bo tells Billie all he can do is hope she rereads his email. His computer beeps. He reads Hope's message, "She still wants a divorce."

Billie gets closer. She is sooooooo sorry.

"Hope and I are finished," says Bo.

The brat smiles as she watches. FF on Sparky between Hope and Bo.




Previews
========

Mimi wakes up and asks, "Shawn, are you here?"

Bonnie and Max the dog watch Shawn and Belle hug. Bonnie says, "Oh, Max, we have a problem."

Austin tells Sami, "I think we should spend more time together. See what happens."

Carrie tells Lucas, "I think there is something important I need to tell you first."

Billie tells Bo, "You just gave her some really tough love. The hard part's over. She needs to be by herself, and let this all sink in. Pan in on Sparky.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me get this straight.
Chelsea climbs to the TOP of a utility pole to cut the phone lines -- in an attempt to end Bo and Hope's phone conversation. Chelsea cuts one wire, gets electrocuted, screams, there is a brown-out, she falls from the pole onto the ground. Then, amazingly, she gets up, climbs again, cuts a different wire and ends the phone conversation. Okay, they have definitely proved she is inhuman and a spawn of Satan.

4:20 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

That's for sure. Anybody who would ever short out a power line to the point of causing a brownout would wind up dead as a doornail. A melted doornail.

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO through this whole Prevuze, including a spit-spray of caffeine at "plain old monkey sex". Luckily I was more careful for the rest of the story and avoided a repeat when I got to the "Patron Saint of Pervs". HAHAHAHA

Loved the description of Little Sparky and her meltdown adventure. No way would she be walking away from that! Wouldn't it be easier to just cut the phone wire at the point it came into the house???

Great Prevuze and pictures!!!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Quiet one said...

Great pictures. Love Kate and Chelsea caption!

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i am really getting bored with days about chelsea and the whole ordeal with them...come on get on with it...i really starting to hate chelsea.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This chelsea is getting old kill her off and move on I am glad I only read previews I don't waste time with all this bull----jmbdex

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs