Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sister John

Bo works in his garden as Jennifer comes up. Bo tells Jennifer he is planting Hope's favorite flowers, and then will go paint the master bedroom. Hope's gone, but he just can't give up the life of a henpecked husband. Jennifer says Hope will appreciate it when she gets back. Bo freaks out and asks if she knows something. "No," says Jennifer, "You are going to have to take charge. You have to find her and bring her home."

Patrick offers Hope a mango papaya. He suggests she should go back to Salem and see a doctor about her back. Hope tells him that's not going to work.

Chelsea argues with Frankie about her defense. He doesn't know how he will keep her out of jail. The brat throws a fit, "I'm not going to jail. You have to do something."

Kate tells Marlena she should postpone or cancel the wedding. "We are already married," says Marlena, "This is just a formality. I'm confused about what you are up to. This way you can have John."

"I want to see you happy. And you won't be happy with Alex," says Kate.

Alex asks what Belle is doing there. She should be in the chapel getting ready for the ceremony. She says she wants to speak to Marlena. Alex doesn't think that's a good idea.

Sister John wanders around the chapel while the keystone cops plan their strategy. Mimi says hi to the nun and thinks, "Poor nun, that is the ugliest woman I have ever seen." Mimi wants to know why Roman just doesn't arrest Alex. Roman tells her they don't have proof he is going to kill Marlena. The church is guarded. Things are under control.

Sister John goes into a room and removes his habit. He is one ugly babe.

Alex says it isn't that he doesn't want Belle to see Marlena, he just doesn’t think it's a good idea at the moment. The ceremony is about to start. Belle ignores him and knocks. She tells Marlena she needs to talk to her.

Mimi grills the cops about what they are going to do about John. Abe says "Tek is here because he is the finest marksman we have. He gets a bullseye every time he hits on Lexie."

Mimi says, "So you will aim at his shoulder and make sure you don't kill him, right?"

"No," says Roman, "If John attempts to murder Alex, Tek's orders are to shoot to kill."

Sister Mary Winchester assembles the rifle, "Alex North is a monster, God. I'm sure you know it and know I am the only one who can stop him."

God says, "I don't know if you can stop Alex, Sister, but that face could stop a clock."

Patrick and Hope argue. She thinks he is trying to manipulate her to go back to Bo and work things out. Patrick says, "It sounds like you've been thinking about it. We both know you still love Bo. If you don't at least try, you can't move on."

"I know."

"See," says Patrick, "You have been thinking about it."

Bo says he loves Hope but she won't return his calls. That's not the Bo Brady Jennifer knows. He needs to start thinking like a detective, or just thinking, period. Bo thinks it would be a mistake to drag Hope home.

Frankie says their only hope is to make the jury members think they could wind up in the same position as the brat, "Everyone has been distracted when driving. Chelsea has to convince them she is truly remorseful. Then we have to get people to testify for her."

The brat says, "The only one we have to worry about is Hope. We have to make sure she doesn’t come back for the trial."

Belle begs Marlena to open the door. Kate tells Marlena she should talk to Belle. Marlena says, "She wants to keep me from marrying Alex. Belle, I'm sorry. I'm still getting dressed."

Alex is smug, "You heard your mother."

Marlena asks, "Alex... is that you? Please take Belle to the church."

Alex extends his arm, "Shall we?"

Mimi says maybe John won't show up. "Not likely," says Abe. John knows Alex is going to take Marlena away on their honeymoon, and he's determined not to let her leave town."

Roman says the airport and roads are covered, "If we don't do our jobs, Alex North and John Black will both wind up dead. At least that will end all the confusion about who the real Roman is."

John points the gun into the room. "Perfect," he says. He imagines Marlena telling him, "We have run out of time. The governor won't intervene. Why did you have to do it?"

"I did it to protect you," says the condemned man.

"He was the love of my life," says Marlena.

"He brainwashed you," says John, "One day you will remember. He's a monster."

"No," says Marlena, "You are the monster. You destroyed my life."

"Then why are you here," asks the dead-man-talking.

Marlena says, "Because you are going to die and I want to be here for it. I want your soul to rot in hell for eternity.

Back in his sniper's nest, John says, "I know you don't believe me, Doc. It will be worth dying just to keep you safe."

Frankie says Hope will be at the trial. The brat goes nuts, "Hope can't be there."

Frankie says, "Her testimony will carry a lot of weight. So will Bo's." Billie thinks Bo may be pro-brat at the trial.

Frankie says if Bo thought the little snot was responsible enough to drive, that may mean a lot.

Bo tells Jennifer he is desperate to find Hope but he has to trust that she went away to try to put things together. Jennifer argues. Bo says he has to respect what Hope wants.

"I screwed up big time," says Bo, "Because of me Zack is dead and my daughter is facing prison. My wife wants to give up on our marriage. If I can't forgive myself, how can I expect her to forgive me?"

Hope says she is happy on the island and has decided not to go back for now. Patrick says he only wants what is best for her, which is why he feels partly responsible. He discovered who was driving the SUV. Hope is glad he did that. Patrick says, "Bo made a huge mistake. If you want to work this through the two of you need to be together."

Hope sees a couple kissing and imagines it is she and Bo.

Kate wonders why Marlena can't remember she loves John. Marlena remembers scenes of her and John together. Then she remembers being with Alex. Alex calls from the hallway and asks if she is ready. Marlena hesitates, "Yes, just a minute."

Alex is getting nervous, "I know you are just like me and can't wait to renew our vows." He remembers drugging her. "Aren't I right?"

Marlena is unenthusiastic, "Yes."

"Good," says Alex, "I'll be waiting at the altar. I'll be dying to see you march down the aisle. I love you... Did you hear me?"

"I... love... you... too..."

Kate asks, "Alex has done something to you, hasn't he?"

"Yes," says Marlena, "he has."

Alex comes into the sanctuary. Roman wants to do another quick search. Shawn volunteers to help.

Mimi assures Belle things will be OK. Belle says even if they stop John, they still can't stop the wedding. She apologizes for interrupting the honeymoon. She says she didn't go to Phillip for help because of his leg. Mimi says Phillip can do anything even without a leg, but what he should do is take it off and whack Belle with it. Belle shifts gears and says she was on autopilot and just went to Shawn out of habit. Mimi accepts her apology, "You interrupted our honeymoon, but Shawn and I will have all the Days Of Our Lives together."

John aims, "North will be standing right there." He lasers in on a rose and squeezes one off. The bullet zips into the rose and blows it to smithereens. First a watermelon, then a rose. Can no one stop this menace to the plant kingdom? "

"Did you hear that whizzing sound," asks Mimi.

John takes aim, "As soon as North says 'I do,' he's a dead man."

Jennifer works on Bo. He can't give up. He claims he's not giving up. He just hopes the time away will allow Hope to heal. Jennifer asks, "Are you saying you don't want her to testify against Chelsea?"

"I want her home," says Bo, "But yeah, I don't want her to testify. Chelsea is terrified of prison. She acts tough, but she is a scared kid."

Jennifer says, "She and Abby have been friends a long time. Chelsea is an expert manipulator. Don't let her drive a wedge between you and Hope."

"You're right," says Bo, "She can manipulate. But she is genuinely scared."

Jennifer suggests, "Maybe prison would be the best thing for her."

"No," says Bo, "There are times she questions whether life is worth living. I don't want to lose another child."

"She needs a little push," says Jennifer, "Off a cliff. Maybe if it's a fair sentence she can turn her life around."

Bo says, "What she wants is to be loved and to be part of a family."

Jennifer asks, "Does she want that family to be you and Hope and Shawn or you and her and Billie?"

Hope watches the couple romp. "You're thinking about Bo aren't you," asks Patrick.

"No," she lies.

"I can see it in your eyes," says Patrick, "You love him."

"I love him but this is about trust," says Hope, "He lied to me."

Patrick asks, "Are you willing to throw away everything?"

"He has spent every minute with Billie and Chelsea since I have been gone – no since before I was gone – trying to find a way to keep her out of prison."

Patrick says, "That girl lies even when she doesn't have to."

Hope says, "Well, it's true, she always has wanted to be like Mimi. If Bo hadn't been so willing to be taken in by Chelsea's manipulations, my baby... he'd still be here." She goes inside.

Billie insists Bo will testify in favor of the brat.

"Unless Hope shows up," says the little snot, "We have to keep her away."

Frankie tells the brat to stay out of trouble as he leaves. Billie says, "I know what's going on in that little brain of yours. Don't do anything else to come between Bo and Hope."

Bo says, "The bottom line is I love Hope and I want her home. Right now it's her move." Frankie shows up. Bo asks how the defense is shaping up.

"It will be hard to keep her out of jail," says Frankie.

"But you're not giving up, right," asks Bo.

"Right."

Billie lectures. She says she has been wrong. Bo and Hope belong together.

The brat says, "Cross my heart I won't do anything to make things worse. I mean it this time. I have really learned my lesson. In the meantime, I have a new job... selling bridges. Would you like to buy one? "

"I hope you really mean it this time," says Billie. The brat looks at her computer screen. Billie is suspicious, "What are you doing?"

The little snot just can't believe Billie would be so untrusting, "Checking my email... see!"

"I'm sorry," says Billie, "I didn't mean to accuse."

"I understand," says the magnanimous little witch, "I will have to earn your trust."

Billie goes for coffee and a soda.

The brat says, "There is no way I am letting that Hope send me to prison. I have to keep her away and I know how to do it." She types a message, "Perfect! SEND!"

Patrick insists Hope has to get in touch with Bo before the situation hits the point of no return. Hope's computer beeps. "Sounds like an email," says Patrick.

"Bo sends me one or two a day," says Hope.

"Aren't you at least going to look at it," asks Patrick.

Hope sits at her computer, "OMG... I don't believe this. Some poor guy in Nigeria wants me to handle his fortune and all I have to do is give him my bank account number."

Kate asks, "What has Alex done to you?"

"He's shown me the true meaning of love," says Marlena.

"John loves you," says Kate.

"He says he does," says Marlena, "But all I see coming from him is anger and hatred. Alex has not manipulated me. That's all in John's mind. Alex shows me kindness and understanding. I love him with all my heart."

"You can't remember your past," says Kate.

"I can't live in my past," says Marlena, "Alex is my present and my future. I hope John can find happiness, maybe with you. He is not my husband. I know you want to be with him. I'm not standing in your way. I would love some time alone to collect my thoughts, please."

Kate leaves. Marlena remembers marrying John. She shakes it off, picks up her flowers and goes outside.

"That was a bizarre sound," says Mimi, "Oh well."

The wedding begins. John watches through the scope. Marlena comes down the aisle. Marlena and Alex stand at the altar. Marlena says, "All right."

Alex says, "It will be as soon as you say, 'I do.'"

Belle stews. The cops watch. Shawn looks up and sees the gun pointing toward Alex. He calls Abe over and shows him. Roman swings into action. Abe tells Tek, "Use the confessional as a blind. Don't shoot until you have a bead on him." Tek aims. John aims.

"Gotcha," says Tek.

Tek squeezes the trigger. John squeezes the trigger.


Previews
========

The brat stares at her computer and says, "I'm gonna have front row seats to witness the fallout... after Hope goes ballistic."

Hope says, "I'm gonna email Bo. I want a divorce."

Frankie tells Jennifer, "I want to take you To Green Mountain Lodge. I want to show you a good time."

Shawn tells Belle, "Sometimes the wrong people end up together."

John takes aim and says, "Forgive me for what I am about to do, but it's the only way I can get him away from her."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG.....I'm sitting here with tears running down my face from....laughter. The "popular hood ornaments" picture was just so BAD!!!! HAHAHAHA

I was already giggling at the Red Hat Society picture and Bo still being a henpecked husband. This Prevuze was chock-full-o-nuggets. My day can now officially begin.

Sister Mary Winchester....LOLOLOL...ooooooooh, my sides can't take it any more!

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, prevuze, you were naughty today... honeymoon interruptis... dissing the poor red hats... and worst of all, making fun of poor dead zack. You were baaaaad. And that's goooood.

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now those of us who watch the Sopranos, when the theme song comes on, will picture a shirtless John walking around with his elephant gun.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol that's hallarious!!!!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Oh, just the thought of John walking around shirtless is enough, but now I will never be able to watch the Sopranos during dinner again. Thanks so much for that image, Frog.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything was fun except the Zach thing. that was sad.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Zach thing was tacky! even if this is just a tv show we shouldn't make the death of a child something to laugh about

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs