Monday, April 03, 2006

What Chelsea Wants, Chelsea Gets

Frankie hands Jennifer a rose. He suggests taking it up to the room and putting it in some water; he's ready for bed. Jennifer isn't.

John goes ballistic. He's upset they stopped his nefarious plot. He starts to run after Alex, but Roman and Abe stop him. They tell him to let the police handle it. John doesn't think the Salem PD can handle it. On that count, I'd have to be on John's side.

Abe slams him against the wall like a SUV slamming into a little... never mind. Abe says, "John Black, You are under arrest for the attempted murder of Alex North. You have the right to remain silent." Fat chance.

Kate comes in as the brat computes. "You're certainly relaxed for someone who's about to go on trial," says Kate.

The brat is defensive, "What's that supposed to mean, that I'm a heartless monster?"

"Well, beside that," says Kate, "you seem calm. Did you get any more information about the defense?"

"No," she says, "I'm just feeling better about my chances. I'm pretty sure my dad will testify on my behalf. And I'm sure Hope won't be there."

Kate tilts her head, "Do you know something I don't."

"Maybe."

Kate tilts her head the other way, "Chelsea..."

"I guess I can tell you," says the brat, "I know for a fact that Bo and Hope are never getting back together."

Another head tilt, "How?"

"Because I made sure of it."

Kate faints from all the head tilting.

Billie knocks on Bo's door. He isn't up for visitors, but Billie says this is about Chelsea's defense; it's not a social call. "I finally heard from Hope," says Bo, "She wants a divorce."

Hope can't believe Bo responded so quickly, "Everything is over." Patrick tries to console her. "I made the biggest mistake of my entire life," she wails.

Patrick tells her it isn't too late to undo this. Hope insists it's too late. "Right now Bo and Hope and Chelsea are looking like a family."

"They're not a family," insists Patrick, "And Bo is grieving for Zack, too."

Hope asks, "Why did Bo agree to the divorce without a word of protest? He didn't even try to change my mind. He doesn't care."

"Your emotions are still raw," says Patrick, "The guy just needs some time."

"That's why I came here," says Hope, "Time isn't going to help. I think Zack's death gave Bo the excuse he was looking for to get out of our marriage. I think what he wants now is to be with Billie and their daughter."

Bo says, "Hope asked for a divorce."

"When," asks Billie.

"Just a little while ago," says Bo, "I should have seen this coming. It's all my fault."

Billie says, "You can't let Chelsea come between you."

"It's too late," says Bo, "I don't blame Hope for hating me. I hate me too."

"You can't accept this," says Billie, "Get a hold of Hope and tell her you can work this out."

"I'm afraid anything I say would make things worse. I have a knack for that. I'll give her a little time. Maybe she will reconsider. She's my life. I can't lose her."

Kate wants to know what the brat did to get Bo and Hope apart. The little snot stays mum. Kate turns up the burners, "I am on your side, you know. Maybe I'll be able to help."

"Fine," says the brat, "You win. I'll tell you everything."

Jennifer twirls her wedding ring. "No rush," Frankie tells her. Small talk. Good meal. "The wine put me into a mellow mood," says Frankie, "I can't wait to get into bed."

Jennifer can wait, "I kind of like it here. It's cozy."

"I'll bet the rooms here are cozy too," says Frankie, "What? Did you change your mind?"

"This is a big decision," says Jennifer.

"Right," says Frankie, "Those desserts look amazing. Would you like dessert?"

"No."

"Then let's settle up and go upstairs." Up they go.

John snorts, "You shoulda left me alone to take care of North."

"Then we'd be arresting you for murder," says Roman.

"When he kills her," says John, "her death is on your head. You've got to do something. He's going to kill her."

"We can't detain North without evidence," says Roman. They start to take John away as Alex and Marlena come in.

Frank and Jen come to the door of doom. Frankie says, "I really want this evening to be special for you."

Jennifer says, "I can't do this."

Alex says he feels bad for John, "My wife and I discussed this."

"Your wife," grumbles John.

"Yes," smirks Alex, "We're married now."

Marlena tells John this isn't his normal behavior. He usually completely nukes instead of merely going ballistic. She hopes he gets professional help. Alex tells John they've decided not to press charges.

Patrick insists Hope write or call Bo. He and Bo aren't crazy about each other, just crazy, "But you guys have survived a lot. I can't believe you will let it end like this. You initiated the talk of divorce. Maybe he thinks you are the one who wants the divorce (well, duh), that you were testing him."

"And he failed."

Kate asks how Chelsea managed to intercept Bo's emails. Kate is impressed, "You really are something." A chip off the old block. Her grandmother's block.

"I didn't do it to be mean," says the brat, "I just think Bo, Billie and I should be together."

Kate asks, "What is to stop Bo from receiving Hope's email on his own computer? I'm sure he already did and didn't say yes to a divorce."

Bo thanks Billie for her support.

"It's over between us Bo," says Billie, "You have to write Hope back. The sooner the better."

Bo sits at his computer.

Billie watches and thinks, "This is what you do when you love someone, Billie. You put his needs ahead of yours. Accept the fact that you and he aren't meant to be."

Bo types, "Hope, I know how much you are hurting. It breaks my heart. I am responsible for Zack's death. How can I expect you to forgive me? I pray it's not too late. I can't accept the idea of a divorce. I won't give up on you, ever. We have to talk in person. So please come home Fancy Face. I'm begging you to give our marriage another chance. You are everything to me, Fancy Face. I'll always love you. Bo."

Hope taps her fingers as she sits at the computer. Patrick asks what she is waiting for. "I am just so confused," says Hope, "I can't imagine my life without Bo." It's a darn good thing you asked him for a divorce, then, sharpie."

"You have some serious thinking to do," says Patrick.

"Maybe a walk on the beach would help," says Hope. She walks out the door.

The brat tells Kate she has thought of that, "I took care of it. I know my way around the Internet. I went to my dad's email account and set it to route his emails to my computer first."

Her computer beeps. "It's Bo's reply to Hope," the brat shows Kate her computer screen. "It's a good thing it came to my computer first, huh?"

Frankie asks, "What is it, Jen?" You feel guilty? I got you a separate room."

Jennifer is amazed, "We have separate rooms?"

A little light bulb pops on over Frankie's head, "Oh, you thought... I was clueless."

"No," says Jennifer, "I was clueless." They argue about who was clueless and both win.

OK, everyone who thought Frankie had NOT arranged for separate rooms, please raise your hand... If your hand is in the air, I'm sorry to say you will have to repeat DOOL 101 next year.

Frankie says goodnight. They kiss. Jennifer breathes a sigh of relief, goes inside and gives herself a lecture, "Why, Jennifer Rose, are you acting like a ridiculous teenager. You are a grown woman. Start acting like one."

Abe tells Alex, "I would think you would want John behind bars." Alex trusts Abe to keep John in check until they leave town. John just has to accept defeat.

Marlena tells John there is a condition, "You're Belle's father, Claire's grandfather. I don't want to be responsible for putting you behind bars, so we will excuse your actions so long as you get the help you need."

John says, "The last place I want to be is in jail when you are still under the control of that lousy bastard. I swear your life is at stake."

Marlena says, "John, we have nothing left to say to each other."

She and Alex leave as John goes nuts. Roman grabs John. He screams, "Why aren't you helping me, Roman?"

Hope paces outside.

Bo paces inside, "Why hasn't she written me back?"

Billie says, "She probably doesn't just sit beside her computer all day."

Bo asks, "What am I supposed to do?"

"Believe in yourself," says Billie, "And believe Hope loves you. Maybe her asking for a divorce is her way of opening up communications with you."

The brat says, "He really does love her, doesn't he?"

"Yes," says Kate, "If Hope reads this, Bo and my daughter will never have a chance."

Billie tells Bo, "Love stories always have happy endings."

"Like you believe in fairy tales," says Bo.

"I do sometimes," says Billie, "What you just wrote to her is beautiful and there is not a woman in the world who could read those words and not come running straight back to you."

More pacing by Hope. Here it comes... the flashback. Boat... balloon... The obligatory shower scene... Hope tosses Bo her bathing suit to Bo. Bo wonders, "What the heck am I supposed to do with this? "

Hope sighs.

The brat tells Kate, "Hope can never see this email."

"I don't' know how you are going to prevent that," says Kate.

"Watch and learn," says the brat, "All I have to do is delete it. All I want is for my parents to be together. And to stay out of prison."

Kate asks, "Why do I get the feeling what Chelsea wants, Chelsea gets?" Too bad Chelsea doesn't want to be hung by her toes over a pit of hungry alligators.

Frankie goes outside. Jennifer comes outside. How conveeeenient. It's an insomnia epidemic.

"It's beautiful, isn't it," asks Jennifer.

"It sure is," says Frankie looking at her. Kiss.

She backs off, "I'm sorry. I wanted to take this slow."

"Slow it is," says Frankie, "I'm gonna try to get some sleep now."

She calls him back, "Frankie, don't go."

John and Roman arrive back at Kate's place where we have the convenient view of the Penthouse. John tells Roman he doesn't need a chaperone. Roman tells him to get comfortable. He isn't going anywhere until Marlena and Alex are gone, "If I take those cuffs off will you behave yourself?"

Roman removes the handcuffs and John immediately goes for his superspy binoculars, "I'm Just gonna have myself a little look." He looks through them and says, "Of course, he ran her right up to the bedroom." Alex and Marlena come out onto the balcony so John can get a good look.

Frankie tells Jennifer he would never push her into anything. She knows he wouldn't, "You are a perfect gentleman."

Frankie ponders, "Maybe that's why I never get the girl."

"You have the girl now," says Jennifer.

"Are you sure," asks Frankie.

"Yes."

John watches as Alex caresses Marlena. Roman tells him to stop driving himself crazy. Too late.

"He knows I can see him," snorts John.

"Then why are you playing into his hand," asks Roman.

"He just wants to rub my face in it," says John, "Look at him. He's all over her."

Roman reminds him, "John, she's his wife. You have to accept this."

"It's never gonna happen," growls John.

Alex and Marlena heat things up on the balcony. He suggests taking it inside. Alex smiles like the Cheshire Cat as they move into the bedroom.

John vows, "Alex North escaped with his life today. But I'm gonna get him. I swear by my life." Alex is safe if John uses his popgun, but roses and watermelons everywhere tremble at the sound of these chilling words.

Patrick asks if Hope made a decision. "You're right," says Hope, "Bo and I have shared too much to let it end like this." Patrick hands her a phone.

Bo asks Billie, "You think my email will get through?"

Billie assures him, "It'll get through. You're talking to a woman who would kill to hear those words from you. I want you to be happy. That's the truth Bo."

As they walk toward Bo's house, Kate tells the brat, "I hope your cleverness doesn't backfire. Bo and Hope could talk on the phone and this could come back and bite you on the derriere."

"You have to help me," says the brat.

"Billie can't know I'm involved," says Kate, "That's not gonna happen."

The little snot says, "But you want Billie to be with my dad."

"She has made it clear she doesn't want my interference," says Kate, "I think she's in good hands with you as long as Bo and Hope don't talk." Kate walks away and leaves the brat at the door. The snot stares inside as Bo's phone rings.

"Bo," says Hope, "It's me."

"It's good to hear your voice," says Bo.

The brat overhears, "Dammit, this can't be happening. I have to figure out a way to stop this right now." FF on the scheming little sand slug.


Previews
========

Austin says, "I don't think I'm ever gonna get over losing her." Sami says, "You and I can help each other forget." Austin grabs her. Hot kiss.

The brat has climbed to the top of a utility pole. She says, "I really hope I cut the right wire." She sticks the line cutters, which she just happened to have in her purse, up to the wire, and fries like tomorrow's breakfast sausage. "SSCCRREEAAMM."

Jennifer and Frankie are in bed. Jennifer says, "I love you. I think I always will."

Hope asks, "Bo, What's going on? Is that Billie I heard? Is she there? Bo says, "Yeah, Hope, she is."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too Wong Foo. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Too Wong Much!

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at Kate fainting from all her head tilting and the vision of the world's roses and watermelons trembling because of Squints.

Prevuze (and Squints) are or so right about the Salem PD's abilities to do anything. Heck, it was Shawn who spotted where John was hiding in the church and a couple of rookies who were the only members of the SPD to ever solve a case. HAHAHAHA

6:41 AM  
Blogger Quiet one said...

Kate fainting...hahaha.

Of course, the rookies will have made some major error that no one else caught and Chelsea will be found innocent. At lesat based on my DOOL 101 experience this what I think will happen!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs