Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Frontier Justice

Unfortunately, we've lost the DOOL satellite, perhaps permanently. While everyone who uses the feed is continuing to assess the situation, I am, in conjunction with Barb at the Salem Spectator, asking for a Canadian reader, or someone in the US who can receive the Canadian broadcast, to help by recording and uploading the show. That way, our blogs will remain at least a bit ahead in the US. If you think you can help Prevuze and other blogs, please contact me at prevuze@gmail.com. Thanks.


Vivian lies in the sarcophagus and hopes for Victor to come back soon, "You're so powerful, Victor, why couldn't you pull that lever? Oh, Vivian, don't worry, he'll be back soon as long as Brady and that skank don't stop him."

That skank, as Vivian so thoughtfully put it, walks into the rumpus room, "Brady, did you check on..." She stops short when she sees Victor.

Victor picks up where Nicole left off, "Vivian?"

Brady turns to Nicole, "He knows... everything."

"Everything," asks Nicole, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You can cut the act," says Brady, "He knows Vivian is in the crypt. He knows I put her there and he knows you know I put her there. And he knows I know you know I put her there and you know I know you know I put her there and I know he knows I know you know I put her there and I know..."

"I get the idea," says Nicole, "And what does he think about it?"

"He was just about to tell me," says Brady. He turns to Victor for an answer.

Victor is his usual gruff self, "I think locking Vivian in the sarcophagus she bought herself is just..."

Time passes. Brady settles in his chair and reads war and peace. Nicole knits three pair of booties... just in case. Sydney graduates from college. Another ice age comes and goes...

Finally, Victor continues, "I think it's just... a stroke of genius. By golly, Brady, you are a chip off the old block after all."

"I thought you would have figured that out when I started nailing Granny Nicole," says Brady.

Sami paces around the Hernandez Hovel talking on the phone with Caroline. She tells her she'll pick up the kids after she runs a few errands. She ends the conversation, "Yeah, errands like stopping Arianna from ruining my life and my family. That's my job." She hears a knock at the door and answers to find Bo, who wants to have a little chat about EJ. Translation: A truck loaded with rubber hoses pulls up out front.

EJ does the rumpus room rage because he still can't get hold of Arianna. He continues his rant to Stefano, who wonders what if Arianna wants to back out. EJ says she won't and can't. Stefano reminds EJ that Rafe is Arianna's brother.

Rafe and Arianna are at the pier. Rafe continues to beg Arianna to keep her mouth shut. Hey, first time for everything. But, according to Arianna, not this time, "I'm not gonna let her get away with this."

EJ decides he has to discredit Sami in a court of law. Being a Salem attorney, he first has to get past discrediting himself in a court of law. He calls and leaves another message for Arianna.

Bo says he found out EJ violated his restraining order with Sydney. Bo thinks Sami should have told him about that, "Is there sumthin' goin' on here that you'd like to share with me?"

Rafe insists if Arianna blabs Stefano will try to have Sami killed, "This will wind up being your word against hers... and mine." Arianna looks crushed that Rafe would turn against her.

Bo tells Sami she doesn't have to be afraid of EJ, "If he violates that court order he's breaking the law. That SOB thinks he's above the law. And I'm going to do something about it." Maybe he's going to call a cop.

Nicole can't believe they have Victor's support. Victor rants about what Vivian has done. He says he doesn't want to let Vivian out yet.

Arianna can't believe Rafe would side with Sami against her when she's the one who's telling the truth. Yeah, but since Rafe's slammin' Sami, that might just be influencing his decision a bit. "I don't even know you any more," says Arianna, "The brother I knew is gone." She huffs off.

The Salem PD shows up at the DiMera mansion to arrest EJ. The cop takes him downtown, where Bo the Terrible is waiting. He asks EJ about violating the restraining order. EJ laughs it off.

Rafe calls Sami and tells her Arianna was uncooperative, "But she knows it will be her word against yours and mine. Sit tight and don't say anything."

"I'm good at sitting tight," says Sami, "but not saying anything isn't my style." She tells him about her conversation with Bo.

Sami hangs up, "First Will and now Rafe. Everyone is lying for me. I've always been able to handle that on my own. I have to stop this." How? She calls Arianna and invites her over for tea.

Victor tells Brady to leave Vivian to him. Brady gives him the communicator and Victor leaves. Nicole and Brady can't believe their good fortune. Nicole decides this calls for a celebration. She leaves to get vodka.

Brady gets a visit from the great beyond. Isabella says, "You think you've gotten away with this, and you're happy about it. What's the matter with you?"

Brady's jaw hits the floor, "Mother?"

Izzy says, "I promised you that I would always (say it with her) be there for you. It seems you stopped believing in that."

"I don't know what I believe any more," says Brady, "Right now I'd say I believe in alcohol. What Vivian did was inexcusable. I snapped."

"You should have gone to the police about this," says Isabella, "Bo is my brother. And we're close even though he's the family bastard. Now you're as guilty as Vivian is."

Victor joins Vivian at the crypt, "That was quite a story you told me. You had everything in it except the bloodhounds snapping at your rear end. But I have my facts straight now. And, my dear, you have only just begun to pay."

EJ says he was at the hospital for a doctor's appointment. Bo thinks he had his peeps call ahead and find out there was an opportunity to see Sydney, "I don't believe in coincidences."

"What do you believe in," asks EJ.

"The two for one sale down at Dandy Donuts."

"You're thinking donuts? I'm thinking donuts! We must be éclairvoyant." -Bo Brady

EJ says he thinks Bo is overlooking the fact that Sami is the danger to the children, not him. "That's ridiculous," says Bo, "How can she be a danger to them when they're always at the babysitter?"

Meanwhile, Rafe finds Will at the pub and tells him what Arianna is up to. Will panics, "We have to stop Arianna! We have to protect Mom!"

"We also have to keep our voices down," says Rafe, "just in case there is someone left in town who doesn't know Sami shot EJ."

Arianna arrives at the Hernandez Hovel. Sami tells her Arianna may know she shot EJ, but doesn't know why.

Rafe tells Will to cool it, "Chill Will."

"Go to hell, Raphael."

Rafe reminds Will that Sami has an alibi. He says they can also point to the fact that the thing with Hope means Arianna has a grudge against the Bradys, "Do what I do. Never get intimidated, never get defensive and above all, never act like you've got an ounce of sense."

Sami recaps her history with EJ, leading to the aborted marriage. She says she and Rafe were moving on when Kate called and said EJ was planning on taking the kids and leaving the country. Sami says she thinks Kate did that for Will. Arianna is uber-empathetic. Fear not, this Will degenerate. Sami runs through the details of the shooting. Arianna's understanding continues to gush like a leaky fire hose.

Victor gives Vivian both barrels. "You've been talking to Brady," says Vivian. She promises to give him a divorce if he lets her out, and says she will leave Salem, "Please get me out of here before these fumes kill me."

"Fumes," growls Victor, "What fumes? What else have you planned for Maggie?"

Isabella thinks Brady has become like Victor. Brady defends his actions. Izzy thinks Victor will never let Vivian out of the sarcophagus, "So what are you going to do now."

Bo reminds EJ that Sami has an alibi. "OK," says EJ, "Where was Will during all this?"

"Will isn't a killer," says Bo.

"Right," says EJ, "Like your wife not being the Salem mugger."

Bo just hates it when facts get in the way of his inquisitions. He wads up his paper cup and tosses it across the room. That'll teach that sassy paper cup. "My wife is doing time for what she did," says Bo, "That's more than you've ever done for your crimes."

"Perhaps," says EJ, "But I have noticed that while your dear wife is doing time, you are doing Carly." He reminds Bo of his devotion to Samantha and the children. He says he's atoned for the way he responded to what Sami did to keep Sydney away from him, "But I was going to marry her and keep it a secret. So who had a stronger reason to want me dead?"

Rafe tells Will Arianna will never get to EJ, "Trust me on that."

"How do you know," asks Will.

Sami tells Arianna about tossing the gun in the river. She says after that she went back to Rafe, but didn't tell him what she had done, "Will heard me at the mansion and confronted me, and then Rafe suspected Will so I had to tell him."

Arianna is sooooo understanding, but of course, decides she still has to blab it all, "You're some piece of work, lady."

Nicole walks back in as Brady asks Izzy what he should do. "Who are you talking to," asks Nicole.

Vivian backtracks and says there are no fumes. Victor presses and Vivian comes clean about the toxic paint. Victor accuses her of being a lunatic and starts to leave. Vivian begs him to come back.

Rafe says it doesn't matter what Arianna says, there is nothing that puts Sami at the crime scene, "The only way they can pin this crime on your mother is with the gun, and they're never gonna find that." Translation: In a future episode, look for it to become the first-ever floating gun.

Sami is totally shocked as uber-empathetic Arianna becomes uber-nasty and grisly. Arianna says she can't see how Sami can live with herself. Sami says she lives with herself by thinking about what EJ did to her. "Why didn't you go to your father," asks Arianna, "or why didn't you go to your Uncle Bo, the police commissioner?"

"Do something rational," screams Sami, "What're ya, nuts?"

"Right," says Arianna, "You just had to have yourself a little frontier justice.

"You bitch," spits Sami, "I should have known better than to trust you!"

Arianna erupts, "YOU BLOW THE GUY'S HEAD OFF AND I'M THE BITCH WHO CAN'T BE TRUSTED?" Sami tells her to think about what she's doing to Rafe and Will if she blabs. Arianna says Sami is just using Rafe and Will to get herself off the hook. Sami reminds Arianna if she goes to the police, Rafe and Will are going to be charged as accessories.

Sami Brady thinks Arianna Hernandez makes up for having a closed mind with an open mouth.

Brady tells Nicole it doesn't matter whom he was talking to. "I'm getting a little spooked here," says Nicole.

"HA! You think you're spooked," says Brady, "But we've done a really terrible thing. We've gotta let Vivian out of that tomb." Mommy watches.

Victor taunts. "What are you going to do," asks Vivian.

"I'm going to go buy a new set of golf clubs," says Victor. Sorry... given the lack of love for the sport on this blog, that should have read, "I'm going to go buy a new set of G-word clubs."

"No," snorts Vivian, "I mean what are you going to do to me?"

"It's always about you, isn't it," asks Victor.

Stefano is on the phone with his buddy Jerry. He tells him about the cops showing up and arresting EJ. He demands ole Jer get EJ out.

EJ says he knows he gave Samantha motive, and Bo should consider her the prime suspect. "Since you've done nine tenths of my job for me, do the other half," says Bo, "Tell me... how do I prove this?"

Sami stares at Arianna, "Say something."

"You're the first person who ever asked me to start talking," says Arianna, "But you committed a crime and you are going to pay." Sami begs her not to do this. Arianna says she has to and we revisit the well-trodden ground of what this will do to Rafe. Arianna says she thinks maybe getting rid of Sami will be the best thing that ever happened to Rafe.

"If you take this to the police it's just your word against mine," says Sami.

"No," says Arianna, "The words are all yours."

"Huh-wha?"

Arianna pulls a recorder from her purse, "This is the proof that you shot EJ, on video, in your words." Way to tip your hand, Arianna. It appears Arianna has inherited the same two brain cells her brother has.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


8 Comments:

Anonymous Bulldog said...

"Huh-wha?" It would appear Sami has borrowed Rafe's cement brain. Frankly, I don't feel a bit sorry for Sami since she was
1. dumb enough to get involved with EJ a second/third/fourth time
2. Tried to de-brainify him instead, as Arianna pointed out, just telling Rafe,Pard,Bo,Abe...
3. Chose to practically yell thru a megaphone down on the docks she did the shooting so the whole town could practically overhear.
Let's hope she goes to death row a second time and this time nobody saves her.

And speaking of the tremendous amount of material available, EJ decides he has to discredit Sami in a court of law. Think you can come up with something, EJ?

I did enjoy Victor zinging Vivian and I also liked the Brady/Vic scenes so much yesterday I actually rewatched them. HA

LOL over Translation: In a future episode, look for it to become the first-ever floating gun. and Victor buying some G-word clubs.

Thanks for brightening my very looong afternoon, Prevuze! :D

12:17 PM  
Anonymous KatieR said...

lmao, loved it :)

hahaha, you're probably dead on abt the 'floating gun'.

I just have one question for Ari: HOW in the world did you get Sami on VIDEO from inside your purse?? Do you have a special little whole cut out? Or did you just turn on the camera and aren't smart enough that it can't see through your purse?

Nomatter, I still love you Ari. Now beat some sense into Sami! Or outta Sami, whichever, I just want to see someone beat the heck outta her, lol.

1:15 PM  
Blogger MissScarlett said...

Luckily Sami's dozens of personalities can keep her company once Will leaves..love it!

Is it just me or does Isabella look like she's been to a bad plastic surgeon on "the other side"?!

Loving the Victor/Brady/Nicole/Vivian bantering. Finally some good writing! Lets hope the storyline keeps moving along like this. Looking forward to the rest of the week! I'm enjoying the afternoon postings, as it is a bright spot in the mundane afternoon...Thanks for your hard work and wit!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous TNChargerFan said...

So tired of Sami the victim. They're trying to turn her into Marlena, and I hated Marlena. Do whatever you want, blame anyone but yourself for getting into the mess, blah, blah, blah.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

“By golly, Brady, you are a chip off the old block after all."

"I thought you would have figured that out when I started nailing Granny Nicole," says Brady.

Let’s hope Brady doesn’t have amorous thoughts about Vivian.

EJ decides he has to discredit Sami in a court of law.

That shouldn’t take much research.

Bo thinks Sami should have told him about that, "Is there sumthin' goin' on here that you'd like to share with me?"

For a woman trying desperately to fly under the radar, what sense does it make for Sami to file a restraining order against EJ? Now she has the SPD asking a lot of questions.

Arianna can't believe Rafe would side with Sami against her when she's the one who's telling the truth. Yeah, but since Rafe's slammin' Sami, that might just be influencing his decision a bit.

You think? LOL!!!

Bo thinks he had his peeps call ahead and find out there was an opportunity to see Sydney, "I don't believe in coincidences."

I can’t even believe that came off the pen of a DOOL writer. DOOL = Coincidences R Us

"You're thinking donuts? I'm thinking donuts! We must be éclairvoyant." -Bo Brady

Spoken like a true cop! LOL!!!

Rafe tells Will to cool it, "Chill Will."

"Go to hell, Raphael."

…and

Just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

Methinks that Rafe is going to need a hell of a lot more than 50 ways to leave Sami.

"Do what I do. Never get intimidated, never get defensive and above all, never act like you've got an ounce of sense."

Ahhhh, yes, Rafe’s credo, and it must be on the Hernandez family crest. Telling Sami about the videofication is going to guarantee that Arianna ends up as road kill. Who has motive for that one - hmmmmm? Of course, the video’s bonus footage is Sami admitting she dumped the gun in the Salem River. I’m guessing the scramble for the video and gun will be epic, and I won’t be a bit surprised if Nicole gets her hands on both pieces of evidence. Why write a new script when you can pull one out of the recycle bin?

Thanks Prevuze!!!!!!!!!!

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

"I thought you would have figured that out when I started nailing Granny Nicole," says Brady...LOL!I see his point...Granny Nicole is a lot more nailable than Granny Vivian, even for a drunk!

"I don't even know you any more," says Arianna, "The brother I knew is gone."...Ummmn...when did Ari EVER know her brother? She spent most of her life dealing drugs and doing prison time. When Rafe met Sami, Rafe wasn't even talking to his sister. OK...I'm ready for Ari to be gone...when's Sami supposed to turn her into road kill? Since Sami missed her chance with EJ, I have a feeling she's gonna make sure Ari's death will be a perfect looking "accident".

"Bo says 'I don't believe in coincidences.'...'What do you believe in,' asks EJ."
Bo Brady: Coincidentally, when Hope left me I ran into Carly...we hooked up and we've been doing each other ever since...On a secong thought, I guess I do believe in coincidences!

Thanks Prevuze, looking foward to tomorrow's recap!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Love the morning Prevuze. Even if it is from yesterday's show.

Time passes. Brady settles in his chair and reads war and peace. Nicole knits three pair of booties... just in case. Sydney graduates from college. Another ice age comes and goes...

That pause Victor took before answering Brady was a bit over-dramatic. I would have been shocked if he'd answered any differently than he did.

"That's ridiculous," says Bo, "How can she be a danger to them when they're always at the babysitter?"

Oh, so true!

This was my OFPS moment:
We also have to keep our voices down," says Rafe, "just in case there is someone left in town who doesn't know Sami shot EJ."

After a while you'd think these guys would learn the dangers of talking about stuff like this out in public.

Arianna's understanding continues to gush like a leaky fire hose.

As I was watching it I thought Ari was being awfully sympathetic.

Bo just hates it when facts get in the way of his inquisitions.

I had to LOL at how fast EJ wiped the smirk off Bo's face with that crack about Hope.

I applaud DAYS for bringing back the original actress for Isabelle's visit to Brady. But she'd aged so much I would never have recognized her if I hadn't known who she was supposed to be. It's a real downer to think you continue to age after you pass. HA

Prevuze, you know that I know that you know that we know that we love you. Can't wait until tomorrow when I can read about today's show that fed yesterday.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

I can't believe anyone, even Sami, missed where Ari came quietly into the room she just raged out of ten minutes earlier, placed her purse carefully on the counter, flitted back to readjust it exactly so, sat quietly on the couch and stared back at the purse, then listened and cooed sympatheticly while Stoopid Sami poured her heart out.

Telegraph much?

So today, I swear, I only wished for her to be mugged and her purse snatched, but whatever shuts her up. I'm thoroughly sick of Ari and her sob-sister Saint Melanie.

I'm loving the New/Old Victor and the current visit of Vivian. I'll miss her terribly when she's gone again, but I devoutly hope they leave the mausoleum door open for her to return!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs