Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Getting Freaky With The Olsen Twins

Before we get started, here is a recap of yesterday's "lost" episode:

Hope is introduced to her new prison surroundings. She meets Tina, her new Bitch-ho' cellmate, who recognizes her as being a cop and a psycho. Tina attacks Hope but Hope pulls an SPD rope-a-dope reversal on her.

Bo and Carly discuss Ciara. Ciara tries to be nice to Carly, but can't exactly pull it off. Carly supports Bo.

Bo fixes a toaster at Maggie's. Maggie tells Ciara she's leaving town. Ciara's all bummed out over missing Mommy. By the end of the episode Bo has figured out how to fix toast.

Nathan proves horses, giraffes, zebras, flamingos and worn-out interns sleep standing up. I would add DOOL viewers to that list, but most don't stand up to watch the show. He warns Melanie not to get too close to Chloe. Melanie hears him say he loves her in his sleep.

Daniel questions Carly after hearing her talking to Chloe about Vivian.

Daniel asks Chloe if she's worried about Vivian. Chloe says no.

Brady grills Vivian about the sarcophagus. He doesn't buy her load of BS, and figures she was out to bury someone alive again. It doesn't take him long to realize it was Maggie. Brady taunts Vivian to no end. Vivian shuts him up with an iron urn to the cranium.

Stephanie visits Chloe on the pretense of giving her a present. Stephanie says she's happy. Chloe wonders if that's true. Crafty Stephanie borrows Chloe's computer to send a hospital report, and get her IP address.

Back with Stephanie, Ian figures out Chloe didn't change the paternity test results.

Gus calls Maggie and warns her Vivian has gone too far. He tells her to watch out but, typically and predictably, they have a bad cell phone connection.

* * * * *

Vivian and Brady are in the mausoleum. Vivian holds an urn as Brady contemplates things at Isabella's crypt, "This has been opened..."

KONK!

"Wherever she is," says Vivian, "you're about to join her. I wanted Maggie to have lots of room and Isabella got in the way. Maggie will be in there a long time while Victor and I live happily for all the Days Of Our Lives."

Nathan sleeps and dreams of kissing Melanie. Melanie comes in and trips all over the room. Nathan wakes and jumps out of his socks.

Kate comes into EJ's room. She takes a broach off of her lapel and stabs him with the pin. No reaction from EJ. Kate says, "I guess you're not faking it."

Rafe is with Caroline in the pub. He tells her Daniel thinks EJ should have come around by now. They talk about Sami's mental state, "She could play the entire ward full of nuts in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest." Caroline is also worried about Will, "That boy is lost right now."

Not any more. Sami finds him at the pier. She wonders why he hasn't gotten back with her. "I needed time to think things through," says Will, "Call me this time next year. You made this happen."

Sami has her own agenda, "So... um... have you decided what you will do?"

Will tees off on her, "That's why you were calling? Not because you're worried about me? You want to know if I'm going to rat you out."

Brady lies unconscious on the crypt floor. Vivian decides against killing him there, "The blood and brain matter would wreak havoc on this granite floor."

Caroline tells Rafe about Will being Stefanized.

Will says he went online to find out what they would charge Sami with. And what did Brainiac come up with? Gee... attempted murder. Or... if EJ doesn't make it full-blown Murder One. "I looked online and found out the 'duress' argument doesn't work. I'm gonna do the right thing."

Vivian rants at unconscious Brady for ruining her plan, "If Gus were here he'd know what to do." She decides to call him, "I'll promise him front row tickets to a Cher concert."

Caroline brings Rafe up to date on Will and Stefano. She tells him Will was with her all night long on the night of the shooting.

Will says EJ took Sydney and has been playing Sami for months. He says he understands why Sami went crazy, "I won't let EJ tear our family apart. We do a good enough job of that on our own. I don't want you to go to prison and I will never let Stefano find out." Hugs.

Sami blathers, "I'm sorry, Will. I'm so sorry." Translation: "I'm relieved Will. I'm so relieved."

Vivian has problems with her phone. Brady grabs her ankle as she paces around. Doesn't Vivian watch enough horror movies to know the dead guy always comes back to life and grabs his intended victim's ankle?

Melanie informs Nathan his replacement doctor is there and he can go home. Nathan wonders why she's looking at him like that, "I think I know why. You heard me talking in my sleep. Your face is red. What did I say? Was I getting freaky with the Olsen Twins?

"No," says Melanie, "They're freaky enough on their own. You said, 'I love you.'"

Kate says, "EJ, you're the only one who knows the truth. Did Sami do this?" She flashes back to their infamous phone call, "If she did am I the reason? If I am, what will Stefano do to me?"

Rafe is with Johnny at the pub as Sami and Will come in. Johnny yells, "I wanna see my daddy!" Sami scolds him for being loud and bratty.

Rafe goes over to talk to Will. Will mumbles, "That SOB got what he deserved."

"Don't talk about your little brother like that," says Rafe.

Brady and Vivian struggle. Brady wins. Vivian bobs and weaves, "You regained consciousness. I'm relieved. You slipped and hit your head."

Brady grits his teeth, "Who were you gonna call? Were you getting some help to dump me in the river? What will I do with you?"

Kate comes into the waiting area at the hospital and finds Chad. He tells her he's dropping off an application, and has decided to go to Salem U for the year. They talk about EJ's condition and Stefano. Chad says, "That's gotta be the worst — to think you might outlive your own son."

Sami 'splains to Johnny why he can't go see EJ. Johnny asks, "Do you still love Daddy?"

Will says EJ took Sydney and let them think she was dead. Rafe says he has every right to hate him. Will claims he's tired and says he's going up to bed.

Nathan asks, "You heard me say 'I love you?'"

"You were obviously talking about Stephanie," says Melanie. They share an uncomfortable moment and Melanie rushes out.

Vivian threatens to have Brady arrested. He says he welcomes her calling the cops and will tell them how she was gong to put Maggie in the coffin, "And who do you think my grandfather will believe? He couldn't fall for you with Maggie out of the way. In fact, he couldn't call for you if every other woman on earth was out of the way." Brady gets in her face, "Where is my mother's body?"

"TELL ME!"

Phillip is playing pool at the Cheatin' Heart as Nathan walks in, "Hey, Phillip!"

Phillip's shot goes astray and Phillip gets peeved. Nathan says he just saw Melanie. Phillip sneers, "Thanks, but I know my wife's schedule." He wonders why Nathan is there and invites him to shoot pool.

"OK," says Nathan, "But to be fair, you have to use a regular pool cue rather than your tungsten leg."

Melanie is back with Maggie in her kitchen. Maggie is planning her trip and leaving a to-do list for Melanie and Phillip. Maggie thinks Melanie seems distracted. Melanie sits with her and says she heard Nathan talking in his sleep.

Chad says he just decided to stay in Salem and Will doesn't know he's not going to Wake Forest. He leaves. Kate rambles, "So, now that your mother is dead, I am the only one who knows EJ is not Stefano's only living son. Gotta be something I can do with that."

A professional tip from Kate Roberts: CENSORED.

Will sneaks in the side door to see EJ, "OMG, Mom, what have you done? Look at his haircut! "

Sami says, "Mommy loves Rafe. And your daddy and I love you."

Johnny asks, "If you don't love Daddy, why were you going to be married to him?" Saved by the FBI. Caroline joins them. Johnny decides he wants to make a card for his daddy. Sami sends him off with Caroline the free babysitter to do that.

Sami asks Rafe where Will is and Rafe says he went to bed. "I love it when my kids are unconscious," says Sami, "Oh, Johnny... if he only knew."

"Knew what," asks Rafe.

Vivian says she had Isabella moved to Victor's crypt. Brady gets nasty. He grabs her and starts to drag her off to the cop-shop. Vivian asks to get her purse. Brady decides he'll get it for her. They struggle over it and papers fall out. "What is this," asks Brady.

"Nothing," Vivian trembles.

"Nothing is always something," says Brady. He reads, "What is this?"

Phillip says he and Melanie are thinking about getting a place of their own. He asks Nathan's opinion about where they should move. "Melanie doesn't need a big fancy house," says Nathan.

"You're right," growls Phillip, "Things are good right now and I intend to keep it that way."

Melanie says, "Nathan said, 'I love you, Stephanie.'"

Maggie asks, "And that upset you?"

"Sort of," says Melanie.

She flashes back to Nathan saying, "Melanie, I love you."

"I just don't know if Stephanie is right for him," says Melanie.

"Stephanie isn't right for any guy," says Mags, "But you don't get to chose who Nathan is with. And why are you so concerned with him and Stephanie? You love Phillip and he loves you, so you have to let Nathan be happy or make his own mistakes."

"That's good advice," says Melanie, "It's a darn shame you're so bad at taking it."

Sami says she's not sorry someone shot EJ, but she can't say that to Johnny. "It's all over town," says Rafe, "He's bound to hear EJ was shot, and I think it's better for him if it comes from you."

Will lectures comatose EJ, "You made all this happen when you took Sydney. You did this to yourself and if you die that makes my mom a murderer. Even if you don't die, she still may go to jail if Stefano doesn't get to her first. Then what happens to Johnny and Sydney?" Kate walks in. Will turns, "How long have you been standing there?"

Rafe says Sami should tell Johnny his dad has been shot and they don't know who did it, but the police are working on it. "Even Johnny's bright enough to know that means they will never catch the shooter," says Sami. She worries about the mistakes she's made and says Will has paid the price. Rafe wonders if Will has built up a resentment to the DiMeras. Sami thinks things will now get harder for Will.

Kate says she came back to see if EJ's condition has changed. "Nope," says Will, "He still has the buzz cut. I didn't see you came into the room."

"I just wanted to see him for myself," says Kate, "He looks bad. The person who shot him really wanted him to die."

"That's usually the reason you shoot someone," says Will. Kate suggests getting coffee, but Will bolts.

Melanie lectures Maggie for running away from her feelings for Victor. Maggie reminds her Victor is married. "That marriage is a sick joke," snorts Melanie, "Be a vixen. I know you've got a few tricks up your sleeve. Pull out every trick you have in the book... but I know you won't do that. So I'll settle for you asking yourself what you really want."

Brady is furious, "This is a receipt from a pet cemetery!"

Vivian says, "Yes... I buried Lawrence's pet cat. He loved it so."

"But," says Brady, "The receipt says the plot is for a large animal. Did you dump my mom here?" Vivian shucks and jives. Brady warns her, "You'd better run for your life you crazy bitch." He gives her a head start.

Lynyrd Skynyrd sings "Give Me Three Steps" as Brady chases.

Nathan decides to go home to Stephanie. Phillip sends his best, "Talk about me and Melanie and how happy we are."

"So,," says Nathan, "We understand each other."

"Yeah," says Phillip, "We do." Nathan leaves.

Maggie decides she's exhausted. She thanks Melanie for caring about her happiness. Melanie says she will miss her. Maggie vows to be back before Melanie knows it. She leaves. Melanie sits and whimpers. She flashes back to the I-love-you remark, "It's over, Nathan. It has to be."

Kate prays. "Well," says God, "This is a novelty."

"Dear God I never ask for anything for myself..."

"Since when," asks God.

Kate continues, "Please don't let Will be the one who did this. Let him be more like his father... proof that there is too much chlorine in the gene pool. But if it is Will, at least I have something in my back pocket... Something big to use to bargain with Stefano... Something like he has another son."

Will finds Chad at the bar in the pub and says he found out Chad isn't going to Wake Forest. Chad says his dad still blames him for Madeline's death. Will asks, "Does he know you were asking about her past?"

"No," says Chad, "and nobody will ever know about any of that. He leaves.

Will drones, "And nobody will ever hear about you either, Mom. I will take care of you no matter what." Translation: Sami is better off with her fate in the hands of an adolescent.

Right now, however, Rafe is taking care of Sami. They are in bed talking about the kids. Sami thinks Will is going to be OK. She snuggles in.

Brady drags Vivian back into the crypt and tells her to shut up, "It's just you and me now.

Vivian quivers, "What are you going to do?"


NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


13 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

Johnny yells, "I wanna see my daddy!" Sami scolds him for being loud and bratty. Really? And the destruction of Sami continues....and the show continues to lurk in the bowels of the sewar.

4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooooo. Is EJ going to die or what?

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

“Maggie will be in there a long time while Victor and I live happily for all the Days Of Our Lives."

What? Victor has never said a kind word to Vivian. While she might be more than a little delusional, I didn’t think Vivian was that stupid.

"She could play the entire ward full of nuts in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest."

Yuck, yuck – not. It would appear that Sami is heading for a plea of temporary insanity. If anything, it should be total insanity, but I digress. Maybe Sami and Vivian can share a bright, sunshiny, happy room in a psychiatric ward miles away from Salem. They both need an IV drip of Prozac.

She decides to call him, "I'll promise him front row tickets to a Cher concert."

Prevuze – it would appear you should have been printing all of Gus’ dialogue in pink. Darn, I was hoping Gus and Steponme would form a love connection and hightail it out of Salem.

Johnny yells, "I wanna see my daddy!" Sami scolds him for being loud and bratty.

With Sami as Johnny’s mother, the apple didn’t fall very far from the tree. Since we are supposed to believe that Sami is certifiably nuts, does that also mean her parenting skills have descended into minus numbers? Compassion must have been the first to go.

"OMG, Mom, what have you done? Look at his haircut!"

LOL!!!

Phillip says he and Melanie are thinking about getting a place of their own.

…and Phillip is discussing this with Nathan? Give me a break!

"Pull out every trick you have in the book."

I thought it was Kate who turned tricks – not Maggie.

Brady is furious, "This is a receipt from a pet cemetery!"

If I had incriminating papers, I certainly wouldn’t be carrying them around in my purse. First, it was Nicole with her CD, and now Vivian with her pet cemetery receipt. Why would anyone stash evidence next to the makeup bag in their Coach purse?

“Let him be more like his father... proof that there is too much chlorine in the gene pool.”

You think? Kate needs to join Sami and Vivian in that padded room.

Right now, however, Rafe is taking care of Sami. They are in bed talking about the kids.

When things get tough, Sami and Rafe get screwing.

All the bedside confessionals can mean only one thing, EJ is hearing everything. EJ will emerge from the coma, his hair will grow back, and he will know who's been naughty and who's been nice. It’s OK Prevuze – we love a naughty Prevuze!!!

6:14 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

At least we're getting closer to the end of "let's entomb Maggie" s/l with Vivian getting to take a nice long siesta in the crypt instead. If we think Viv is deranged now, just wait. lol

Kate takes off her broach and stab EJ with it.

Proving, once again, Kate is actually the wicked stepmother of Grimm fame.

She decides to call him, "I'll promise him front row tickets to a Cher concert."

I do believe Leslie is correct. Between this and Vivian’s crack the other day about a Joan Collins scrapbook, she must be trying to tell us something about Gus.

Other than the impending cryptomization of Vivian, this was a snoozer supreme. Thank heavens Prevuze is here to take the brunt of the boredom.

Word verification: semidri, the kind of martini I'd need to watch this episode without zapping.

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You made all this happen when you took Sydney. You did this to yourself and if you die that makes my mom a murderer."

Well that was it...that was the last hair on my head. All the others got ripped out everytime a character on this show blamed EJ for starting this whole thing. (I've now affectionaly dubbed the discarded hair as "Caroline Brady's Pile".) The only thing that will restore this baldy's faith in this show is if Sydney herself speaks up and says "Uh Mom, you kind of kidnapped me first."

7:17 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

She decides to call him, "I'll promise him front row tickets to a Cher concert."

Prevuze – it would appear you should have been printing all of Gus’ dialogue in pink. Darn, I was hoping Gus and Steponme would form a love connection and hightail it out of Salem.

and

I do believe Leslie is correct. Between this and Vivian’s crack the other day about a Joan Collins scrapbook, she must be trying to tell us something about Gus.


Yeah, my gaydar went up with the Joan Collins quip. Plus, for quite a while, spoilers have predicted there would be a gay character emerge. Speculation cenetred around Will for a while, but it looks like it's Gus. Maybe we can get a Chrius storyline going. Although, for all we really know, Chris is as straight as an arrow. He just talks pink.

Diversity — Bring it on.

In fact, anything other than what we've had — bring it on.

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my WTF moment of the day....

Kate continues, "Please don't let Will be the one who did this. Let him be more like his father...

Didn't Will's dad go to prison for shooting EJ not too long ago??? Do the writer's even care about DOOL history? I don't think so....such respect for us long time fans....

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

In fact, anything other than what we've had — bring it on. Prevuze, I'll be sending you a bill for the cost of replacing my keyboard which now is full of spewed coffee.

My WTH? moment today: Kate comes into EJ's room. She takes a broach off of her lapel and stabs him with the pin. No reaction from EJ. Kate says, "I guess you're not faking it." Well if he'd been faking it the entire hospital staff would've have to be in on it. I'm no medical expert but I'd think he could lie there like he's in a coma but he couldn't fake the lack of brain activity showing on the machines, you doof!

Another huh? moment: Chad tells her he's dropping off an application, and has decided to go to Salem U for the year. Shouldn't he get on with it then? It's been a long time since I was college age but haven't classes started by now? Of course this is Salem U. Judging by how much time Steponme and Chelsea spent there he's only going to actually have to show up about two days. And they spent those two days trying to get rid of what's-his-name in the water heater.

LOL over the Carly pic, Kate's words of wisdom and

Thanks for the funny Prevuze today!

8:35 AM  
Blogger jen h said...

Chad says, "That's gotta be the worst — to think you might outlive your own son."

or your daughter. not that i'm complaining that everyone has forgotten mia and grace..but still.

"Melanie doesn't need a big fancy house," says Nathan.

melanie's meteoric rise to sainthood would mean more if they would show us how nice and non-mercenary she is instead of just having nathan, philip and maggie say so over and over.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

LOL over Sami shooting EJ pic. & EJ wishing it was Hope holding the gun instead of Sami. Too bad for EJ that Sami turned out to be a sure shot, or else he'd still be waking around with a full head of hair! I'm kind'a liking the buzz cut...but then again, I tend to like anything JS.

So now Maggie is all gung-ho about her precious grandson making "his own" mistakes. WTH???...Yeah, a child with a woman whom he'll end up resenting in a few months would definitely qualify for a BIG mistake...in this instance, I think Mel's the grown-up here. What kind of life is that child likely to have, stuck in between 2 feuding parents? How happy is Ciara lately? NOT! Besides, it's kind'a late to tell someone they're making a mistake AFTER they made it...GEEZ!

My other comment was gonna be about Chad being Stefano's kid...this should be an interesting s/l, finally the writers are tapping into some interesting territory. Bring it on, is right! Although, I was wondering...The Rogaine commercial claims that the product's owner is also it's biggest customer...is that what happened to Stefy when he dabbled into Prostitution??? Perhaps the writers will give us an indepth look at the "bussiness", and just how "hands on" Stefano was in it!

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Emily said...

Usually Will is a "blame-Sami-first" kind of guy. I'm a little surprised he's blaming EJ for starting everything. Sami was hiding the kid from EJ to start with. I am glad I guess that Will is being a little nicer to his mom though.

And Kate, be more like his dad, old sucker punch Lucas? Trigger happy Lucas? Really? Aw, now I miss Lucas. :(

On a side note, since someone mentioned the sorority girls and Ford inside a water heater... Our water heater failed last week and we had to move in a new one. I kept snickering to myself as I thought about putting certain people inside it and burying it in our basement. So as we were moving the old one out of the basement, my bf asked, "now what are we supposed to do with this thing?" Without thinking, I said hide a body and take it to the dump. In front of his mother & nephews. Oops. Then I had to explain why that was funny. :/ And I think they were more disturbed I was making a DOOL joke than anything. Oh, and it was heavy even empty! No way Max moved that sucker himself with a dude inside. Just sayin'. Sorry to bring a little realism...

Thanks for taking one for the team yet again wonderful Prevuze!!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have to say Eric Martsolf knocked it out of the park today in scenes with Vivian. I love the edge he is bringing to Brady even though its because Brady had fallen off the wagon. Loved that he had Viv's number and the dialog was great.

8:40 PM  
Blogger JenH said...

While I can agree that this Brady is slightly preferable, I would very much appreciate it if Brady's noggin would process faster.

I am prompted to post because I am watching my dvrd episode, and just rewound a Hope segment. That hasn't happened in about three years. I like jailmate! Keep jailmate! The word dingbat needs to comenback!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs