Thursday, September 02, 2010

Margaritas And Cabana Boys

In case you missed it during recent episodes, we start today's thrilling installment with another pan around lifeless EJ.

Sami and Rafe hug. "I love you," says Sami. She dives in for some of that love.

Chloe serves tea in her apartment. She gives Nicole a pep talk. Nicole isn't feeling peppy. She asks about Brady, "How did he react when you told him you were pregnant."

"He said he was happy for me."

Nicole beats herself up, "No wonder he doesn't want to have anything to do with me. I don't have a life."

Brady is in the crypt with Vivian. She tells him about the sarcophagus. Brady thinks she's the strangest person he's ever met. He says he doesn't like the idea and wants her to get the sarcophagus out of there.

Maggie is with Victor, Stefano and Kate at the dock. The launch comes and Stef 'n Ho leave. Maggie wants to know what's going on. Victor says Stefano wasn't playing by the rules and he wanted to discuss that with him. "When you got that phone call," says Maggie, "You turned into a different person."

"People turning into different people happens all the time on this show," says Victor, "But let's talk about you. I don't want you traveling by yourself."

Sami has turned away from Rafe. She says she's worried about her nightmare. Rafe says he will protect her. They cuddle and snooze. No cuddling in the audience, but a lot of snoozing.

Brady paces. Vivian says she wanted to do something meaningful for Victor. Brady isn't impressed. Vivian begs, "Tell me you understand my gift."

"If Granddad says it's all right," says Brady, "I guess it's all right."

Rafe "protects" Sami. I guess when he said that he meant he would use protection.

The camera pans around EJ. Yep. He's still comatose.

Brady has left the crypt. Gus Sarcopha comes in. Vivian tells him about Brady's unnerving visit. She says she could smell that Brady was drinking. Gus says, "I wonder what he would do if he found out his mother's remains now lay in the Salem pet cemetery next to a long haired chihuahua named Pookie?" OHHH MYYYY GGOOODDD! POOKIE IS DEAD? OHHH MYYYY GGOOODDD!

Maggie says the man she wants to travel with is gone. She wants to know if she is Victor's friend or just the instrument he uses to keep Vivian uncomfortable, "If you want out of your marriage tell Vivian, but leave me out of it." That shouldn't be a problem. Maggie's usually out of it.

Nicole and Chloe talk about Brady. "He'll be OK once he gets me out of his system," says Nicole.

"People don't understand you like I do," says Chloe.

"That's because most people can think," says Nicole, "It's finally coming together for you now that you know it's his kid. Don't do anything stupid and wind up like me."

"I may not wind up like you, but that thing about not doing anything stupid is a tall order."

Brady is back in the Kiriakis den. He pours a drink and looks at a picture of Victor and his mom. Then he finds a picture of the sarcophagus and stares at it. Hard to keep up with the action in this episode, isn't it?

Rafe and Sami huff and puff and writhe. Sami pants, "I love you so much, Rafe. I love you so much." Huff... Puff... Pant...

Once again we pan around EJ's lifeless body. At least yesterday when they were panning around Rafe in bed he would turn over once in a while.

And it's the next morning in Salem...

Bo and Carly arrive at Lake Sludge with Ciara. "I don't want to fish," whines Ciara, "I want my mommy."

Chloe comes out of the bedroom and finds Daniel on the couch. She thanks him for letting Nicole stay. They kiss as Nicole comes out carrying her bags, "Don't stop on my account — I'm on my way out. I know you will miss me."

Chloe asks, "Where you going?"

Nicole says, "Anywhere that isn't Salem."

Chloe says, "Since Salem seems to be everywhere, you might as well stick around."

Sami dreams. She stands over sleeping EJ and busts a cap into his brain. OK, his head. Rafe walks up behind her, "OMG Sami, what have you done?"

Rafe wakes her, "Another nightmare? You wanna tell me what it was about?"

Stef 'n Ho are back at the DiMera mansion. Stefano can't find EJ and Kate says she knew they shouldn't have slept on the yacht.

Upstairs, EJ lies motionless on the bed for a change.

Sami claims* she doesn't remember her nightmare. Rafe thinks she's having them because of EJ and what happened last night. Viewers, are you on the edge of your seats yet?

*Lies

Bo gives Ciara the 'you miss mommy and she misses you too' pep talk. Ciara wants to know if Bo sent Hope to jail so he could be with Miss Carly.

Nicole says she's designing her own witless protection program, "It's involves margaritas and cabana boys. I was hoping you could loan me the money so I can travel."

"Of course," says Chloe, who doesn't have a cent of her own.

"No way," says Daniel, who actually has a job that brings home cash.

Sami says she can't believe 24 hours ago she was going to marry EJ. "I'm sorry I didn't get the evidence against him sooner," says Rafe, "Then I'd have gotten laid sooner. So what are you going to tell the kids?"

Sami says, "I'm going to tell them EJ's out of my life and theirs too. In fact, I have a hunch he's out of everyone's life. Bad times are over." Translation: When the bad times are over for Sami, she'll be lying next to Pookie and Isabella.

Kate gets off the phone with Caroline, "She told me the kids are OK but also told me to keep our meathooks off the grandchildren."

They continue to wonder where EJ is. Stefano goes out into the foyer and finds a glass on the stairs, "I think I know."

Not much has changed with EJ, but we get another tour of his lifeless bod.

Bo says, "No, I didn't send mommy away so I could be with Carly. Mommy went away because she's sick."

"Does she have a fever," asks Ciara.

"No," says Bo, "She's wacko."

Carly steps in, "Your mommy took pills that made her do bad things. It really wasn't her fault. In fact, nothing is ever her fault. I didn't want your mommy to go to prison. I just wanted her to stay away from your father and me while we romped like hormone-crazed teenagers. You know, I have a little girl and I was away from her and it's terrible."

"We're you away from her because you did a bad thing," says Ciara.

"No," says Carly, "But that's why I had her." Carly and Ciara decide they like each other.

Brady is at Maggie's place. She thanks him for helping her change a fuse.

OK, two things...

1) How inept do you have to be not to know how to change a fuse?
2) What is this — 1966... Who has fuses any more?


Brady asks, "When did you perfect the blower-toaster-hair dryer combo trick?"

Maggie gasps, "You think I did that on purpose?"

"I think you hauled me over here to talk about my sobriety." Or lack of... He tells her about Chloe's pending bundle of joy.

"Oh, Brady," says Maggie, "I am so sorry."

Gus finds Vivian in the Kiriakis mansion foyer. He gives her an envelope containing Maggie's forged letters. He wonders if all this bothers Vivian. She tells him not to get sentimental. Gus leaves as Vivian opens the letters and reads them, "These will certainly do the trick."

Rafe and Sami continue their bedfest. Sami says she didn't expect Rafe to take her back.

Stefano hunts around the house and and finds Elvis in the bedroom, "OMG! He wipes the blood from EJ's brow and babbles in Italian. Kate comes in, "What is it?"

Stefano wails, "I think he's dead." Kate gasps. Stefano cradles EJ's lifeless body.

"Quick," says Stefano, "Call 911!"

Kate calls but not quick enough for Stefano. He grabs the phone from her and takes over, "What do you mean is he bleeding? Just get the ambulance here NOW or you will be the one who is bleeding!"

It seems Stefano needs a refresher course in "How To Win Friends And Influence People." He ends the call and flings the phone against the wall. That'll get the ambulance there quicker.

Brady says he's happy for Chloe. "She was your first love," says Maggie.

"Well, that's what I told her," says Brady.

"It must hurt to think about what might have been," says Mags.

"You're right about that," says Brady, "I could still be married to that nut. But you don't really know me."

"Oh, but I do," says Maggie, "I've been you."

"I don't remember that story line," says Brady.

"That's because back when that happened you looked a lot more like Kyle Lowder," says Maggie.


Victor catches Vivian looking over the forged letters. Vivian tells him she's just reading legal papers. Victor announces he's sending her to Tahiti, "I want you out of the way. Things could get dangerous. My arrangement with Stefano has gone south."

Vivian gushes, "Oh, Victor I have been waiting for a sign, and you just gave it to me. You really do care about me."

Daniel says the DiMeras are a crime family and they have connections everywhere, "If you can help the government people put EJ away they will protect you." He tries to talk her into staying in town but a call interrupts his moment of insanity, "You're kidding me. What happened?" Daniel gets off the phone and says he has to go do an emergency surgery on EJ, "He got shot." Off goes Daniel as Chloe and Nicole stare.

Sami says she doesn't know what will happen, "I want to live in the here and now."

"Stick with me and you'll live in the heck and gone," says Rafe, "But I know what will happen. We love each other and will be together for all the Days Of Our Lives. I have been doing all this so we can have a future together. Then when I got the evidence I started thinking."

"There's a first time for everything," says Sami.

"I thought maybe this future will happen," says Rafe, "So I did something."

"You did something," gasps Sami, "On this show? The last time someone did something on this show Lyndon Johnson was president."

"Right," says Rafe, "It was 1966. I changed a fuse."

"But you weren't born yet," says Sami.

"Stranger things have happened on DOOL," says Rafe.


He gets into a dresser and pulls out a ring, "I wanted to do this differently, but... I thought maybe I could ride up on a white horse like the Old Spice guy, but anyway..."

Bo and Carly sit in beach chairs as Ciara plays with her new pet shark. Carly says, "The thing you couldn't tell Ciara is her mom was having a breakdown because of losing you. You were (say it with her) there for me when I needed you the most, so you tell me what the right thing to do is for you. If I need to leave Salem I will leave."

"If Hope comes back, so will I," says Bo.

Maggie explains how she has 'been' Brady, "Life gave me Myasthenia Gravis. Life gave me marital problems. So I said OK life I'll just get drunk."

"I understand," says Brady.

"No, you don't," says Maggie, "or you wouldn't be drinking. Getting high is getting high. You need to get away from people that do that to you. I'm talking about Victor."

Victor wants Vivian to get out. He insists he's sending her to Tahiti. Vivian is touched that he cares so much. "Pack your bags," says Victor, "You leave today."

They wheel EJ in. Daniel assesses the situation.

Rafe holds the ring out to Sami, "I won't promise a castle in Spain but I'll always give you a roof over your head, bring you coffee, be there to rub your back and tutor you in advanced algebra." He takes a knee. Samantha Brady, will you marry me?"

"BAWLLLLLL!"

"Five in one Americans aren't good with numbers."
-Rafe Hernandez

Maggie says Victor is charming and smart and funny, but there is a lethal part of him lurking, "You never know when his ax will fall. He wants to own you. That's how he is."

"I can hold my own," says Brady. Liquor, that is.

Maggie tells him not to let Victor destroy him, "If by being around him makes you drink, don't be around him. Do something... get a job!"

"Now that would make me drink," says Brady.

Maggie says she's been reading about ancient Greeks since she's been spending so much time with Victor, "I figured I should read up on ancient Greeks if I was going to be around one. Did you know they waited outside Troy ten years before winning that war?"

"If they drug it out that long," says Brady, "I'm surprised it hasn't wound up as part of a DOOL plot."

"Don't give up," says Maggie, "You never know what's around the corner."

Daniel wants Carly to assist. Stefano offers his blood. He begs Daniel to save EJ.

Sami opens her laptop. Rafe asks what she is doing. "If I don't keep my proposals in a spreadsheet," says Sami, "I can't keep track of them." Rafe thinks maybe this was a bad idea. Sami says it wasn't a bad idea as she tells him it was a bad idea and lets him down not so gently, "You really want a life with me?"

"No," says Rafe, "just sex. When EJ came back with that baby I said to myself, 'he did this so he could have this moment.' I should have told you that."

"I wouldn't have believed that," says Sami, "My life has been a mess."

"If it's any consolation," says Rafe, "mine has been a drag. I want it to be a mess. I want my life to be a mess with you. I want to be the man who is (say it with him) there for you. So... I believe I asked you a question."

"Right," says Sami, "I gotta say, 'I want my life to be a mess with you' is one of the most unique proposals a gal ever got. But... Will I marry you?"

"HELL, YES!"

The ring... the laughter... the joy... the kisses... the grabbing... the pawing... the slobber... the...

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


29 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sami and Rafe getting it on while EJ lies there dying is just sick and twisted. I think this is the beginning of the end for Snore...I mean Safe.

3:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puke.

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - Pookie is dead. It is a sad, sad day.

I must admit though, I still almost spewed my coffee over:
"I don't remember that story line," says Brady.

"That's because back when that happened you looked a lot more like Kyle Lowder," says Maggie.

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!Not Pookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about the only storyline left I cared about.

First I was dumbfounded by all the EJ hate, I mean yeah he did a horrible thing yada, yada, but Sami did a horrible thing too and yet everyone in the same breath as saying EJ did it because of the thing Sami did to him, still didn't care. Except for Arianna. Who I really wanted to hate - seeing as the whole Hernandez clan is a snooze fest for me. But she got it. I know, I know it will set up for the reason she is leaving the show. But Caroline - I use to like.

haha Ciara, cracks me up. But even the writers are doing a hack job on her if she now likes Carly. Hope aint gonna be happy.

Sami and Rafe hug. "I love you," says Sami. She dives in for some of that love. Breakfast part deux just came up.

This Rafe aka Starfish in shining armor thing is over the top even for DOOL. Sami after killing EJ in cold blood is now having sex and accepting a marriage proposal right after? Huh??? Let's suspend reality, for a moment, pretend I am a Snore/Safe fan. This would not make me happy. If it were "True" romance, wouldn't they drag out the renewed courtship to make the rest of us puke?

Just sayin' not a good sign.

Oh Vivian is going to be in trouble, I am betting her plan is going to backfire in her face and she will be doing some one on one with herself quality time in the near future......

If Stefano had any balls left, we would exact revenege on all of Salem and bring me NuJohn aka RoboJohn back. I want some asses handed back to people on plates. Goodness even the writers have managed to make Stefano look like a saint compated to EJ.

Today's Prevuze was full of wit and snark, more than usual which tells me how boring today's show really was.

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Frustrated in Salem said...

Anon #2 said it all. "PUKE"!!!!!!!

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now this is the real Sami. The one who knew how to deal with her rapist/tormentor. No one had any sympathy for Alan when she shot him.

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Luci said...

Yeah uhhhh another engagement LESS THAN 24 HOURS after a canceled wedding? This has to be a soap record, right??

Agreed Berg, all signs point to NO for Safe fans.

Theyre really doing a stellar job of making everyone despise Sami, no? Glad to see she's really taking the time to make sure the kids are okay after such a traumatic event... oh wait.

I'm really going to miss Arianna, and too bad she and EJ couldn't enjoy a little "alone time" before she leaves, eh? Heh. It's been what, almost 2 YEARS since he's gotten any!?

RIP Pookie.

Miss you, old Brady.

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Nicole beats herself up, "No wonder he doesn't want to have anything to do with me. I don't have a life."

For a woman who should have been taking a dirt nap long ago, Nicole ought to consider herself lucky to be standing north of the daisies.

Brady thinks she's the strangest person he's ever met.

If HBO ever decides to resurrect Tales from the Crypt, Vivian would make a perfect Crypt Keeper.

They cuddle and snooze. No cuddling in the audience, but a lot of snoozing.

…as well as a lot of barfing and zapping.

"I wonder what he would do if he found out his mother's remains now lay in the Salem pet cemetery next to a long haired chihuahua named Pookie?" OHHH MYYYY GGOOODDD! POOKIE IS DEAD? OHHH MYYYY GGOOODDD!

It’s a first for the DOOL scribes! They wrapped up the Pookie plot point! Unfortunately, it also involved Isabella. Rather sick, gruesome, and twisted wouldn’t you say?

Sami pants, "I love you so much, Rafe. I love you so much." Huff... Puff... Pant...

Once again we pan around EJ's lifeless body.

Ahhhh, the juxtaposition of the scenes! Rather sick, gruesome, and twisted wouldn’t you say?

Ciara wants to know if Bo sent Hope to jail so he could be with Miss Carly.

Bopes all across this fair land are are giving Ciara a standing O.

Translation: When the bad times are over for Sami, she'll be lying next to Pookie and Isabella.

Rather sick, gruesome, and twisted wouldn’t you say but I like it!

What is this — 1966... Who has fuses any more?

The fuses must go nicely with the knob and tube wiring.

Sami says she didn't expect Rafe to take her back.

Rafe knows an easy lay when he sees one.

Daniel gets off the phone and says he has to go do an emergency surgery on EJ, "He got shot."

Can Daniel say HIPAA?

"Five in one Americans aren't good with numbers."
-Rafe Hernandez


ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

The ring... the laughter... the joy... the kisses... the grabbing... the pawing... the slobber... the...

…barf bags. Rather sick, gruesome, and twisted wouldn’t you say? White horse – as if! Hang on tight Rafe – here comes a courbette! Starfish – that’s more like it!!! Thanks for another great job Prevuze!!

5:58 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

The camera pans around EJ. Yep. He's still comatose.

Please. Stop. I can’t stand it anymore! I’m fairly tingling with……ummmm, hi. Oh, I wasn’t talking about the show. My dog was playing “bite me” with my feet. What? You thought I thought this show set me a’tingle? No such luck.

OHHH MYYYY GGOOODDD! POOKIE IS DEAD?

OMG is right! Guess we have to be careful what we wish for. We’ve been asking what happened to Pookie but, jeez, they didn’t have to kill him off. An off-hand mention that he’d gone to live with Nicole’s sister would have been good enough.

And they moved Isabella’s remains to a pet cemetery? Besides just being EEEEEUUUUUUUWW, there’s the whole question of how they did that without anyone knowing??

Once again we pan around EJ's lifeless body. At least yesterday when they were panning around Rafe in bed he would turn over once in a while.

Uh, Prevuze, kinda hard for a lifeless body to turn over. But, Rafe sure made it work a coupla times, didn’t he?

"Five in one Americans aren't good with numbers." -Rafe Hernandez.

OK, now Prevuze you’re just being cruel. I’m laughing until my tummy hurts and tears are rolling down my cheeks. LOLOL

Here’s my HUH?! Moment:
…don't be around him. Do something... get a job!"

I thought he HAD a job at Kiriakis Enterprises.

Did you know they waited outside Troy ten years before winning that war?" "If they drug it out that long," says Brady, "I'm surprised it hasn't wound up as part of a DOOL plot."

And THAT made me spit my red-colored energy drink all over my keyboard.

Loved the Starfish and the Piggly-Wiggly pics. Prevuze really rocked it today!

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Isuzan said...

BLECH! on the SAFE sex scenes and the instantaneous marriage proposal. How can Sami survive this roller coaster of emotions? She must have whiplash! 24 hours ago she was sick to her soul over Rafe's allegations, blah blah blah. We've always loved the character of Samantha (or Samanther, depending if our beloved EJ says it!) and even named one of our daughters Samantha because of this character's spunk! (yes, it's true!). She's now 16, so it's been a long time.

Anyway, here's how I see the storyline going; since they showed us Sami doing it - we have to assume it was a dream, and not an actual shooting, because Sami will probably go to death row, with EJ beggins for her life and doing all his lawyering to release her, and at the 11th hour (while they're injecting her with those killing fluids - she flashes back to going through this already!) EJ discovers Nicole/Dr. Dan/Arianna2/or Maggie! did it instead. Safe will have broken up, Sami will forgive EJ and they can finally have their love story.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true, Prevuze. You. Are. Awesome. Thanks for the great laughs today. I hope Nicole's margaritas and cabana boys make it to Salem...might liven things up a little (except for Pookie and Isabella, that is).

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel will save EJ but he will have no memory of what he did, or of the old EJ and his evil Demara ways. I hope. I would miss seeing that hot cutie every day.

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel will pull off a surgical miracle and save EJ's life. EJ will regain conciousness, but with no memory of his evil deeds.
I'd hate to see that cutie get written out of the show.
Or perhaps it's just a dream...

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Christine said...

well this has got to be the start towards the end of safe, if this isn't it I don't know what is. These writers really have a sick sense of humour.

I'm amused by the twits that keep writing sami was justified because of the blah blah rape blah. It would be to their advantage to try to get those two lone brains cells to rub together and maybe just maybe remember that Sami herself is a rapist. I guess Austin should have put a bullet in her head as well.

Pookie??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO he was the best character on the show! sniff.

As for: "Five in one Americans aren't good with numbers."
-Rafe Hernandez
LOL thanks prevuze - grumble- just snorted Irish Coffee up my nose.

Another fun prevuze far more enjoyable than the show itself.

8:43 AM  
Blogger jen h said...

the collective ej hate/sami love has been simmering for a while now. i remember back when it first came out that sami had hidden ej's kid from him(when everyone still thought that kid was grace) they went to the trouble of having even far-flung characters such as stephanie pronounce that she would have hidden her kid from ej, too. of course, no one ever mentioned whether or not they would have had consensual sex with ej in the first place. frankly, i was stunned anyone blasted sami, even arianna.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

Sorry to say I've missed all the excitement of the last 3 days, being stuck without a computer. Alas, my modem has finally arrived, in a box that looked like it's been pulled out of a pile of cow dung from the corn fields of Iowa...who'da thougt UPS made such extreme budget cuts to go the way of carrier pigeons...

Anyway, I was reading some of the anti-Prevuze comments made earlier this week...Was it amnesty week at Statesville prison? I didn't know they were letting the inmates out! Geesh...what a bunch of loonies! Prevuze, you're doing a bang up job with your blog, don't let the nay sayers get to you. I always say, if you don't like a restaurant, don't partonize it! So goes it for a blog...

I've much to catch up on, but I wanted to say what a fantastic job JS has been doing in his role as EJ. Those guys at DOOL should be thanking their lucky stars to have such a talent on their hands. As far as I'm concerned he's been carrying the show this week. Good for him!

On a sad note...Is Pookie really DEAD??? Say it ain't so...She was the only reason I could stomach Nicole back in 08! Are they mad to kill off the true star of the show???

I'm really confused with Sami's proposal...What has gotten into Rafe??? EJ's insane, but now Rafe too?!...Must be all those advanced algebra equations that's driving him nuts! :)

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Jeez, if Sami couldn't shoot EJ good enough to kill him from the distance she was standing she must not be able to, as my mother would say, be able to hit the broadside of a barn.

Not loaning Nicole money is the first real thing DOOL's done in years. HA I'm with you Daniel, you'd be kissing that money goodbye.

Leslie!! Do you suppose the question you asked about Pookie's unexplained absence prompted them to address the issue? I think so.

"I thought maybe I could ride up on a white horse." He could borrow the one Mike and Carrie used to ride off into the sunset. Talk about one of the most barf-inducing moments on DOOL.

And Berg - I agree with you about NuJohn. I thought he was the coolest character they've had in decades. 'Course, if they did bring him back we'd probably be stuck with Mopey Marlena so there you go.

Loved Stefano putting EJ's brain on a disk and the Kyle Lowder snark. Thanks for getting us ever closer to Friday, Prevuze!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Firstfall said...

Uh, Prevuze, kinda hard for a lifeless body to turn over. But, Rafe sure made it work a coupla times, didn’t he?

Applecheeks, if anyone other than the dog would have been in the room, they would have looked at me funny because I was laughing so hard after reading this.....actually, the dog did look at me funny.....

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly enough, the only interesting thing to happen on the show was that we finally found out what happned to poor old Pookie, who is still probably the most interesting character around.

R.I.P. Pookie

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Gerri said...

Oh, no! Poor Pookie! I assume he starved to death since we haven't heard about him or seen him in 2 years.
Ugh - remind me to take my NoDoze before the great proposal. I hope the others are right & that this is a bad sign for Snore/Safe. I'm still hoping that Stefano will give him a pair of cement shoes & we will be rid of the bore for good.
I love your blog! You are hysterical! Thank you for all the work you do to entertain us!!!

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Maggie Mae said...

anonymous whatever, the problem with the "she shot her rapist" is that's not why she shot him at all.

So that pretty much makes that statement worthless.

Why have the writers turned their hate from EJ to Sami?

I always thought she was their golden girl but I've seen nothing but Sami hate since the spoiler got loose.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sami is a whore. Could she not take a minute to digest all that had happened to her before screwing Rafe? I guess not. Heaven forbid she spend the night holding her children. EJ - you'll never see mah kids again! Cause they'll be with grandma Caroline every night and NOT you! I've got Rafe, I mean things, to do.

Oh if only the bullet was meant for HER head. Ho hum.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maggie should brush up her Shakespeare - the Lady really doth protest too much. Suddenly Victor is the root of all evils? D'Nile obviously has moved to Salem.

2:20 PM  
Blogger LeeLeigh said...

Bulldog said: "Jeez, if Sami couldn't shoot EJ good enough to kill him from the distance she was standing she must not be able to, as my mother would say, be able to hit the broadside of a barn."

Hey Bulldog --- she's a much better shot than Hopeless. At least Sami hit her target....

:)

R.I.P Pookie!

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to watch Prevuze II but when I realized it was the Block of Wood proposing to Sami, I couldn't bear to watch it. I don't think I ever done that before. Goodness gracious that proposal had to be a recordbreaker. How much time do you think passed between Sami calling off the wedding, getting boinked by Rafe, shooting EJ and getting engaged again? Compared to the usual 'monthdays' on DAZE, this seemed like a nano-second.
-Cookie-

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe boinking why ej lays dying sick sick twisted disgusting gross. Sami is a full time wh%*@?

5:02 PM  
Anonymous LemonGrass1985 said...

How much time do you think passed between Sami calling off the wedding, getting boinked by Rafe, shooting EJ and getting engaged again?

I think Carrie still holds the record for boinking one man and then another.

She crawled from Lucas' honeymoon bed and boinked Austin right after.

Another example of the Carrification of Sami.

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Carrie did boink lucas and austin back to back but not while lucas or anyone else was lying in bed with a bullet in the head. Sami is a disgusting b%$#H!! Let's go over Sami's past 24 hours. This is for the SAFe fans to seriously think about. Calls of her wedding to ej. grabs the kids from their dad. Takes them to the brady pub has Caroline put them to bed (she should have) leaves them there goes to Rafster *boring) dwelling and boinks boinks boink. Rafe knows Sami is an easy lay. He should have insisted she stay with the kids but no, he had to get some. They boink and boink why ej is falling apart worrying about the kids, Same and Rafe are worried alright about boinking. After they boink Sami leaves the bed doesn't check on the kids go to ej and shots him in cold blood. She still doesn't check on the kids she go back to rafe's bed and boinks again with ej's blood on her hands leaving him to die. If the SAFE fans still love this couple after this something is seriously wrong. Rafe only wants to boink Sami now he got ej out the way he can have a field day.

And he's her knight in shining armour. every girls dream. gag me. I think Mr Wonderful is gonna have some serious skeltons in his closet down the way. Heck he could actually be worse than EJ. His obession with Sami kids is creepy. He pretends he did all this for Sami kids when he really only did it to prove himself right. get ej out of her life (cause he knows she loves ej deep inside)so he can boink Sami at his leisure.

He's just gross

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Patti said...

Wait . . . isn't Dr. Dan a plastic surgeon? That's exactly who I would want to do my emergency brain surgery.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs