Monday, September 13, 2010

Friday-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve

OH, PSHAW!

There was no feed today. Or, at least I got no signal.

Maybe they're celebrating the Autumnal Equinox by taking a day off. I mean, I know that's not supposed to happen until September 22, but maybe it's today in DOOL time. Maybe that also explains why they were worshiping Satan on Friday's feed.

It makes me wonder, if they've started worshiping Satan on DOOL, does it mean the show has "jumped the shark?"

No, that happened the first time Alice said, "Tom, we need to talk."

Anyway, it just stands to reason this would happen on a Monday. Think of it as Friday-eve-eve-eve-eve and make it a good one.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


9 Comments:

Blogger Applecheeks said...

OH,PSHAW! is right. Exactly what I thought upon seeing there was no Prevuze. Well, almost exactly what I thought.

Since it's early and it's Monday I won't tell you EXACTLY what I thought.

Must carry on I guess.

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw man! This is not the way I wanted to start the week.
Phoey.

6:46 AM  
Anonymous adisneydreamer said...

Man, I knew this Monday morning was going to smoothyly. I need my Prevuze to get my morning started.

Oh well as Applecheeks said "Must carry on I guess".

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No coffee AND no prevuze.... OH P'SHAW!!!!

DoolFan 65

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Well this is the pits! Lemme guess - this time it's not because of a G-word game but a T-word tournament? Is it that US Open thing? (Shows you how much I pay attention to this stuff on the sports reports. HA)

Well, since I'm on vacation this week I'm in much better shape Prevuze-less than I would've been. But still not a pleasant experience.

Try to have a nice day and we'll keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow!

8:38 AM  
Anonymous NeeNee said...

Dangit . . . I concur with
everyone else.

But that brilliant Saturday
essay more than compensates
for one regular episode recap.

I'm betting if you actually
watch today's episode in real
time/normal network, you'll be
able to summarize it in three
or four sentences. Or give us
a mini-review hooked onto
tomorrow's snark.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Bummer, drag, and now OH,PSHAW! Oh, well, I guess it's just a manic Monday/ I wish it were Sunday/ 'Cause that's my funday/ My I don't have to runday/ It's just another manic Monday.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

So, that means it's a day off at the Prevuze compound, is it?! While the females of the world fret over EJ's lack of hair...The Prevuze compund is bursting with life, basking in the early afternoon sun, dipping your feet in the pool, drinking freshly squeezed lemonade...The rest of us definitely got the bad end of the stick today!

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who cares? I hadn't read Saturday's blog & can now stop laughing long enough to type this. If there was a normal size Prevuze today, I would have missed it.

The hospital I was going to for radiation is surrounded by the Torrey Pines G-word course. There was a tournament on then featuring that well known horn-dog Dan, I mean Tiger Woods. Let me tell you, the only thing worse than the writing on DOOL is G-word fans going to see Tiger. The cancer didn't get me, but their driving almost did!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs