Friday, April 21, 2006

God And The Brat

The brat tries to tell Bo the awful truth, but chokes up. Bo assures her it will be OK. "Oh, God, this is so hard," she whines.

"I can see that," says Bo.

"I just want you to know it's important for you to know the truth," says she says.

Hope thinks she drove Patrick away, "It wasn't his fault Alma died, but now he will never know the truth." Patrick stands behind her. She hugs him. He stands there like a zombie.

Marlena wanders into her office. She remembers Lexie telling her John loves her. "John," she says as she picks up his picture.

John stands in the hallway. The super-sleuth senses something. He hides behind a wall as a figure walks by. John grabs him, "Got you... you...." They struggle.

Sami sees Lexie. She remembers telling Alex Lexie could die if he goes through with his nefarious plan. "I can't do it," says Sami. She runs out.

A nurse asks Lexie how she is doing. She says the biopsy results aren't in yet. The nurse wishes her good luck and leaves. Lexie sighs, "OK. Whatever the results, I can deal with it. It's Sami and Alex who will need good luck."

Alex types and talks about how he needs to medicate Marlena one more time before they leave Salem for good. Sami rushes in and yells, "You can't do it. I'm not gonna let you kill Lexie."

The brat bawls, "I'm the reason you are getting a divorce. I want to make things right. I really mean that. I want you to be proud of me." Bo takes her into his office.

The brat tells him she is responsible. Suddenly there is a ruckus outside Bo's office. Charisse attacks the cops out there with a letter opener. Salem police are no match for letter openers. He-man Bo charges out there and grabs Charisse. The brat remembers Charisse telling her now bad prison is.

Bo cuffs her and they drag her away kicking and screaming. He goes back in and asks the brat if she is OK.

Patrick tells Hope Danny borrowed the boat so couldn't leave the island. Patrick says, "I know you want me to stay. I've made up my mind. You can't change it."

Hope says, "I know I can't but maybe Alma can. She gave me a message for you."

John roughs Tek up, "What are you doing following me."

"I'm under orders," says Tek, "I want to make sure you don't do anything stupid."

"That's a big job," says John. He says he saw Marlena in the hospital and thought it would be a good time to talk to her. He reminds Tek he trained him at the ISA.

Tek promises to give him a little space, "OK, I'll keep my eye on you."

"Of course you will," says John, "You had a good teacher."

Marlena remembers their wedding night. She tells John, "I never want it to end."

"Don't worry," says John, "On DOOL, nothing ever ends."

Marlena looks at pictures of the family, "I know my heart belongs to Alex. I wish we didn't have to leave Salem." She remembers telling Alex she wants to know where they are going. He says as far away from Salem as they can get. She wonders if that's a good idea. Alex says if they stay, John will keep trying to kill him. He wants to give John some cooling off time.

Marlena tells him this isn't a good time for Belle and Sami. Alex says, "Belle and Sami can take care of themselves. They have cell phones, and the Internet is available everywhere in the world."

Marlena says, "That means I can read Prevuze no matter where we go. I guess it's all right to leave, then."

Marlena snaps back to reality, "Alex was right, I don't have to live with my children to be a part of their lives. And we deserve a wonderful honeymoon. She opens a drawer and pulls out her passport and repeats the name printed on it, "Marlena Evans-Craig-Brady-Black."

John steps in and says, "That's who you are, and will be for all the Days Of Our Lives."

Lexie calls Carrie. She asks if she and Lucas would come to the hospital. She crosses Carrie's name off her list and dials again, "Oh Sami, you have no idea what's about to hit you."

Actually, Alex is about to hit her. Alex tells Sami to lower her voice. Sami says, "Maybe Lexie really doesn’t have cancer..." She sees the awful truth in his face, "Oh, God... she does, doesn't she?" Sami runs to the computer.

They struggle. Alex says, "I've heard you've been party to much worse than this, STAN. I'm going to make sure Lexie has paid for what she has done."

Bo is sorry the brat had to see that, "Its' gonna be OK."

"No," she whines, "It's not. She's going off to prison and the same thing will happen to me."

"No," promises Bo, "I'll convince the judge and jury it was an accident."

The brat flashes back to Kate telling her she's going to prison, "I love you, Dad."

"I love you," says Bo, "I'm not gonna lose you now."

"I just want you and Hope to be happy," she whines. Frankie interrupts. The brat says she was just leaving. She goes out and Frankie asks Bo if she finally told him the truth.

"The truth about what," asks clueless.

Hope tells Patrick about finding the letter. She gives it to him. He reads. "Mi amor, if you are reading this then I am dead. I know you, Corazón. You really want to blame yourself, but this was not your fault. There is nothing you could have done to prevent it. You were honest with me about your past. I was less honest with you. I was involved with some very bad men. But I decided to leave the life of crime for a life with you. It isn't always easy to escape, but now I have learned they are coming after me. When they find me... but even knowing what's about to happen, I would do it all over again to share a life with you. Let yourself love again and know I will live in you. Te amo siempre.

"I should have been there to protect her," says Patrick.

Marlena tells John he shouldn't be there. He isn't giving up on her. He asks her to look in the passport at all the places she has been. He was there with her. He shows her a picture of Belle and Claire, "Our past is staring you in the face."

"My life is with Alex now."

"I'm not buying it," says John, "We were soul mates. You don't remember how much you love me."

Marlena says, "But I do." Spare me.

Lexie leaves a message for Abe. She turns and finds Tek standing there drooling.

Sami gets away from Alex. She insists she isn't a killer. "If that's the way you want it," he sneers, "then be the good Samaritan. Be prepared to lose everything, including Austin Reed."

Bo asks what truth Chelsea would tell him. Frankie remembers talking to her about the emails. "Sorry Bo," he says, "Attorney-brat privilege."

"Yeah," says Bo, "I know the drill."

Frankie asks, "Did you sign the divorce papers?"

"No," says Bo, "And I'm not going to. Send them back to Hope. Tell her I'm not giving up."

"I'll do what I can to convince her," says Frankie. Frankie sees the SSK XLVIII rap sheet. He asks about it.

Bo says, "I think there is a good chance that is Patrick Lockhart."

Hope tells Patrick he can't blame himself. Of course he can. Patrick says he should have realized. Hope says Alma was protecting him. It wasn't his fault she died, "This is a gift she sent you from beyond the grave. You have a second chance at life... and love."

The brat prays. She goes into the confessional, "Bless me Father, for I have sinned."

Farther Marques asks, "How long has it been since your last confession?"

"Forever."

"What is troubling you," he asks.

"I've done something very bad," she says.

"That's the definition of a sin," says the perceptive Father, "But you have to be more specific."

She asks, "If I am... You can't tell anybody, right?"

"Right," he says, "I'm bound by the confessional."

"OK," says the brat, "Here goes. I'm sure you know that I ran over my little brother Zack and he died. It was an accident but... my step mom, she wants to see me rot in hell."

"That's a foregone conclusion," he says.

The brat says, "I should have said she wants me to rot in jail. If she gets my dad to testify against me, that's what will happen. She left town, and I sent her an email with an article form the Chronicle which had picture of Mom, Dad and me looking like a happy family, which I knew would make her flip out. Then she sent my dad an email saying she wanted a divorce. I knew if my dad read it he would say no. So I rerouted his messages so they would come to my account first. I changed what he wrote."

"You have been very busy brat," says the Father.

"I had this near-death experience," she says, "I realized everything I've done is a mistake. I tried to tell him the truth."

"You have to tell him," says Father Marques.

Well, that wasn't what she wanted to hear, "I just told you and God. Isn't that enough?"

"I can't help you gain God's forgiveness if you do not tell."

"I didn't lie to God."

"If you don't rectify the situation, you will wind up paying a grave price for all the pain you've inflicted," says the Father.

Bipolar John moves toward the manic side of the scale, "You remember our love."

"Maybe it's the pictures," says Marlena, "I know you were special to me."

"Just like you are special to me," he says, "I remember our wedding day. That day my life was complete." Flashback. "My God you remember, don't you?"

"I've had memories in the past," says Marlena, "But nothing like this."

"I knew it was just a matter of time," says John, "I love you. Always have. Always will." Kiss.

Lexie tells Tek, "I've gotten myself into a situation I need to get out of."

"Why do I assume this involves Alex North," he asks.

"Maybe because you're such a good detective" says Lexie.

"Is that bastard still trying to blackmail you?"

"It's not just Alex," says Lexie, "Sami knows, too. And that's not the worst of it. I also found a lump in my left breast. I had a biopsy."

"Are you OK," he asks, "I am here for you."

"Thanks," says Lexie, "Because the first thing that has to happen is I have to tell Abe about our affair."

Alex starts to leave. "Wait," says Sami, "I can't lose Austin again. But I won't let Lexie die. And I don't want my mom with you."

"Would you rather see her with John Black," says Alex, "I can guarantee your happiness with Austin if you trust me. Can you do that?"

Sami caves in, "OK. I trust you."

Frankie says, "This profile could match a lot of guys besides Lockhart."

Bo says, "If he comes anywhere near my family, I will be the one up on murder charges."

Patrick says he doesn't deserve a second chance. Hope tells him to move on, "You were doing pretty well with Billie."

"You saw how that worked out."

"Maybe she was the wrong woman," says Hope, "Why won't you let me help?"

"Because then I wouldn't be able to pout any more." He leaves.

The priest says, "By keeping the truth from your father, you are hurting yourself even more and putting you soul at risk." The brat runs out. She sits in the sanctuary and tells God she can't tell the truth.

"Tell me something I don't know," says God.

Marlena pushes away, "I'm married to Alex. I'm happy, John, you have to leave."

"Just give me a little time," begs John, "If we can talk we can work through this. I will convince you marrying Alex and going away with him is the biggest mistake of your life."

"I can't do this," she says as she runs out. John chases her.

Sami comes up to Tek and Lexie. Tek walks away. Lexie tells Sami her threats won't work any more. Her marriage will survive this too.

"You won't," says Sami.

Lexie asks, "Are you threatening me? I won't destroy people's lives any more, Sami. Austin and Carrie need to know."

"Austin and I are happy and Lucas and Carrie are engaged," says Sami.

"Finding this lump was a wake up call," says Lexie, "I am telling everyone the truth. If that exposes you, then that is an added bonus."

"You're forcing me to become a monster," says Sami.

"Your tears are wasted on me," says Lexie, "You can't change my mind."

"Your whole future is at risk," says Sami.

"You can't hurt me," says Lexie, "You can't stop me."

Sami turns and says to herself, "Maybe I won't, but Alex will. And it will be your own damn fault."

Alex catches the hysterical Marlena in the hall. Then he sees John, "I shoulda guessed. You'll never stop, will you?"

"Never," sneers John.

Alex tells Marlena, "This is exactly why we need to go on that honeymoon, a guy just can't have a private moment to kill his wife around this place. Come on, let's go."

Lexie stops them, "Before you leave, there is something you all need to know." Pan to Sami. FF.

Thanks, Salemfairy...
Prevuze


Previews
========

Alex says to Sami, "I think it's time that we let Lexie know who's really in charge here, don't you?"

Bo says, "If there was a way I could talk to her. You know, just get through to her somehow." Frankie says, "Maybe there is."

Hope stares at her computer, "I don't believe this. Why is he doing this?"

Austin tells Carrie, "The only thing I know is that I love you so much, and that I am never gonna let you go." Kiss.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze today is the absolute best, I couldn't have came up with a better book myself. Wonderful work!! ROFLMAO

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Prevuze! Lexi-cidal Maniac, Soap Writing for Dummies, and even a credit for a Prevuze pic idea...can't get better than that.

Rather than running to Alex and telling him she isn't going to let him put Lexi in danger, wouldn't Sami have gone straight to Lexi and tell her what he was up to?? It would not only help Lexi, it might make her think a little more kindly of Samantha. I know, it's DAYS, and common sense never makes an appearance.

Also got a chuckle at the comment that "on DOOL nothing ever ends". Well, except for the tedium, isn't that the sad truth! HAHAHA

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Is that really a picture of JER????? Ive never seen him before. Not that i couldn't stand to lose a few pounds myself, but the man needs to back off of the Krispy Kreams.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Quiet one said...

Love the book with the picture of JERk, so true, so perfect.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs