Friday, April 14, 2006

We Partaketh In The Wafflage

Celeste suggests places she and Theo should go to entertain themselves today. Shopping... the zoo... the park... Ouijis R Us... she looks at a picture of Lexie. Blood drips.

Lexie lathers up in the shower and feels a spot around her breast. OMG, a lump.

Carrie wakes up as Lucas fixes breakfast. She skips out and asks what he is doing. Let's see... it's morning, and he has all the ingredients for waffles scattered across the kitchen... yep, that's beyond Carrie's capability to figure out. He worked up an appetite last night. She remembers last night. She thinks they haven't burned enough calories for cinnamon waffles with maple syrup. "Before we partaketh in the wafflage, maybe we should burn some more calories," says Lucas.

Sami dumps about a quarter pound of coffee into the coffee maker. She jumps and starts spooning it out. Austin tries some spooning himself. She wanted to surprise him with breakfast in bed. Blueberry pancakes. He goes to take a shower while Sami continues, "I'm finally getting everything I ever wanted." She looks at a picture of her, Lucas and Will.

Kate is in the hospital and asks about the brat's condition. Billie comes up behind her and tells her the brat is OK. Kate and Billie hug as the audience hisses. Hugs. Tears. Barf. Billie tells Kate she thinks Chelsea finally realizes how much Bo loves her.

"I just hope Chelsea isn't the only one getting closer to Bo," says Kate. Billie stares.

Bo tells a sleeping Chelsea he doesn't know what he would have done if he had lost her. He loves her. Chelsea wakes and remembers telling Kate how she sabotaged the emails, "You're not gonna love me any more dad. Not after I tell you what I did. I have to tell you the truth about everything."

Hope gets Mickey on the phone and tells him she wants a divorce. Hobo fans can take heart that Mickey is her lawyer. He'll botch the divorce up for sure and they'll get back together.

Hope says, "I know it's a shock, Uncle Mickey. This is really what's best for both of us. I just wanted to tell you so you could get things started." Maggie gets on the phone. Hope fills her in.

Maggie can't believe it. "I'm not one to but in," she butts in, "But I think you're acting hastily here. You're still grieving. You will need each other."

Hope says, "He has a family to help him get through it – Billie and Chelsea."

Maggie pleads, "Hope please, I can't help but get the feeling there has been some terrible misunderstanding here. You have to talk to Bo."

"I did," says Hope, "He had no objections. We have to end it as quickly as possible."

Maggie tries again, "Talk to him face to face."

"I can't promise that," says Hope, "I'm not coming back to Salem."

Billie says, "Don't start, Mom."

Kate says, "This is an opportunity for you to get back together."

"We almost lost our daughter," says Billie, "I'm not using it to make the moves on Bo."

"Bo and Hope are on the outs."

"No," says Billie, "It's more than that. Hope has asked Bo for a divorce."

"Wow," says Kate, "This confirms it. Bo and Hope are finished. You and Bo can be together now."

"Stop it," says Billie, "It's not gonna happen." She goes to see when Chelsea can leave.

Kate says to herself, "It will be happening. You and Bo deserve to be with each other. Thanks to Chelsea you will be."

The brat tells Bo, "I am the reason Hope wants the divorce."

Bo says, "There isn't going to be a divorce. I wrote her an email telling her I will fight for this marriage. She will change her mind."

"No," whines the brat, "Not after what I did." Kate listens.

Lexie comes down as Celeste watches Theo. Celeste wants to talk. She warns Lexie her little Tek-adillo could destroy her marriage.

Lexie insists, "I am committed to staying with Abe."

"You don't know how relieved I am to hear you say that," says Celeste, "Especially now."

Lexie asks, "What does that mean?"

Celeste says, "It's just... this Thomas Kramer has always bothered me. I'm getting a feeling he might be hazardous to your health. I know that sounds ridiculous."

"Not as much as you think," says Lexie, "But Tek has nothing to do with it. I might be ill. I found a lump in my breast."

Celeste asks, "Do you want a big funeral or just a quiet, small one for family and friends?"

Sami looks at the picture, "Well, Will still loves me. And I have Austin now. That's what matters. It's breakfast time." Oops. Out of milk.

Lucas and Carrie have burned more calories. Lucas looks like he's been shoveling coal into a blast furnace. He goes back to fixing breakfast.

"Wow," says Lucas, "that was insane." Lumi fans everywhere would agree. Sami knocks at the door. Lucas stands there in his skivvies and says, "Well, just come right on in."

Sami needs to borrow milk. Lucas is out of milk, too. He's making waffles.

Carrie comes out and announces, "I'm going to get dressed and take a shower." She might want to try that the other way around.

After Carrie leaves, Sami says, "WOW! You two were really going at it, weren't you?"

Bo tells the brat not to blame herself. Kate steps in before she can spill the beans. She tells the brat she isn't responsible. Bo agrees. The brat wants to finish. Kate asks for a few minutes alone with her. Bo leaves. Kate asks her, "So what's going on?"

"I want to come clean," says the brat.

"What?"

"I have been a horrible daughter," she says, "I had no right to interfere. He risked his life for me."

"I understand you are feeling guilty," says Kate, "This isn't the way to do things. If you tell him, it will only make things worse."

"I have to take that risk," says the brat, "What I did was wrong."

"Yes," Kate agrees, "It was wrong. But sometimes you have to do things that are wrong for the greater good. By keeping Bo and Hope apart, you are giving your parents a chance to get back together."

Bo slams the pay phone, "Dammit, Hope why don't you call? He drops a dime.

Billie watches, "Oh, Mom, I know you want what's best for me. The only person Bo will ever love is Hope."

Lexie brings Celeste tea to calm her nerves. She tells her a lot of lumps are benign. She will have it checked out. Celeste tells her breast cancer runs in their family. Distant relatives have had it.

Lexie explodes, "You never told me?"

Celeste says, "It was something we never spoke of."

Lexie gives us our daily lecture, "Every family should know their family history. So tell me, these distant relatives... did they catch it in time?"

Celeste measures her words, "In each case... the final outcome was DEATH.

Austin showers. He remembers last night.

Carrie showers. She remembers last night. She says, "I love Lucas. I'm marrying Lucas."

Austin gets out of the shower and says, "I loved you Carrie. She made her choice and I made mine."

Lucas is sorry if his escapades with Carrie bother Sami. She claims they don't. She's happy for them. Lucas hopes she means it. Of course she does. Translation: bothered beyond belief.

Lucas does some observing himself, "It looks like you and Austin had a good night, too. I can tell. You have that glow about you."

Carrie comes out and invites Sami and Austin to breakfast. Oh, won't that be cozy?

Maggie will talk to Mickey about drawing up the divorce papers. She asks Hope to reconsider. No. Hope will be in touch soon. With friends and family, that is. Reality is a different issue.

Bo has no word from Hope, "How could she give up so easily?"

"I don't know," says Billie, "If you want answers. Just call her. She's your wife, Bo. You love her. Find a way to get through to her."

The brat says, "Of course I want my mom and dad to be together. Sometimes things aren't meant to be."

Kate insists, "Bo and Billie are meant to be. All I'm asking you to do is think about this. You have a chance to resurrect a great love. You wanna make things right? This is your chance."

Lexie paces. Celeste tries to comfort her. Lexie isn't buying it. She knows she is high risk. She knows some lumps are benign. Lexie brings up Tek again.

Celeste thought that was over. Lexie says, "It is, sort of. You aren't the only one who knows. In fact, I am being blackmailed."

Sami thinks Carrie and Lucas would want to be by themselves. Lucas says, "The more, the merrier." He leaves.

Sami tells Carrie she just came for milk. Carrie wants the tiresome foursome to get along. Carrie tells Sami she has become a loyal and supportive sister. Sami remembers blackmailing Lexie. She tells Carrie she's glad she knows she has changed. It means the world to Carrie that she can trust her.

Austin shows up at the door looking for Sami. Sami 'splains the milk thing. Carrie invites them to have breakfast, "Lucas makes a mean cinnamon waffle."

"I can vouch for that," says Sami.

Lucas asks to talk to Sami. Carrie asks Austin, "What are you looking at? I'm a mess. I just got out of the shower."

Austin says, "Oh, no, actually I was thinking that you looked incredible. I guess that makes you an incredible mess."

Lucas says he heard Sami telling Carrie she has changed, "This always means you have done something wrong. If you come between Carrie and me..."

"Don't worry about it," says Sami, "You and Carrie, and Austin and I will be together for all the Days Of Our Lives."

Austin tells Carrie, "You have a certain glow."

"I can tell you why," says Sami, "I probably have that same glow." Carrie leaves.

Austin asks, "Why would you do that? That was so uncomfortable."

Sami says, "Hey, we had sex last night. I'm not ashamed, are you?"

"No," says Austin, "I don't regret it for a minute."

Sami says, "Sorry about the pancakes."

"There is always tomorrow," says Austin. He walks away.

Sami thinks, "Now nothing can destroy my happiness."

Lexie tells Celeste Alex and Sami are blackmailing her, "It will help them get what they want... Sami wants Austin and Alex wants Marlena.

"You have to stop this right now," says Celeste.

Lexie agrees, "You're right."

"You have your health to consider," says Celeste, "The stress could have caused this lump"

"If it's benign," says Lexie, "If it isn't, maybe I've caught it early enough. I'll have to deal with it just like I will deal with Alex and Sami once and for all."

Patrick asks if Hope called Bo. She just couldn't. He thinks she's making a huge mistake. Hope says Bo's email said everything, "He wants a divorce. He considers our marriage over. There's no turning back now."

Prevuze

Bo tells Billie he appreciates her support, but Hope told him she needs time, "That's what I'm gonna give her." He leaves.

The brat tells Kate, "I want my mom to be happy too. She has been incredible to me and I have put her through hell. I've turned the best time of her life – finding her long lost daughter – into a nightmare. I've put Hope and Bo through so much more pain. I took their little boy and now they are getting a divorce."

Kate says, "Chelsea, people do fall out of love. It was inevitable. You just hurried it up."

"I was selfish and conniving," says the brat, "It's not too late to turn things around. I'm telling them everything."

Kate says, "You're going to ruin absolutely everything."

The brat says, "I'm telling Bo and Billie today and there is nothing you can do to stop me."

Pan in on the murderous little snot.


Previews
========

Frankie says, "You still really love him." Jennifer nods.

The brat says, "He's my dad. I have to tell him the truth." Kate says, "It's going to be the biggest mistake you have made in a lifetime."

Hope says, "I have to move on without Bo – figure out what my next move is."

Abe reads the computer screen, "Wanted – felon. Extorted a woman's life savings. Left her dead." Bo says, "That's Patrick Lockhart."

2 Comments:

Blogger Quiet one said...

Oh my, you were naughty today...but I couldn't resist clicking on that link! Too bad DrOOL isn't that exciting! Thanks for the laugh!

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just reading the title this morning got me started. And the forbidden link??!! Who could resist something like that?

I hope Celeste & Lexi are talking right in front of Theo about the Tek-adillo issue. Theo is the same age as Zach, who was talking up a storm. Little pitchers have big ears and blab everything they hear indiscriminately! HAHAHA

But, wouldn't that be a hoot? Have Theo toddle up to Abe and ask, "What does 'Mommy and Tec are having an affair' mean?" HA!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs