Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Oxymoron - Emphasis On Moron.

To make up for the fact that so much happened 100 years ago today with the great San Francisco earthquake, absolutely nothing happens today on DOOL.

Patrick don' wanna talk about it. Hope tells him they have grown close, but she doesn't know much about him. Hope wants to do something in return for all of Patrick's help, "So my wanting to get to know you better... it's because I genuinely care about you."

Bo and Abe. Cop confab. Bo says, "You know the more I think about that alert, the more I am sure we're looking for Lockhart."

Abe reads, "Wanted for questioning in the death of Sara Haniford. He gains his victim's trust before he strikes."

"I told you he was bad news," says Bo.

"You're right," says Abe, "It could be Lockhart."

"Good thing Billie broke up with him," says Bo, "Chelsea could have lost her mom – again. I think we should do everything we could to help the Chicago PD catch him."

The brat tells Kate she hasn't talked to Bo. But as soon as he's done talking to Abe, she's telling him everything.

Billie says, "Good for you! Something good can come out of this."

"You can't be serious," says Kate.

"Dad has to hear the truth," says the brat.

Kate says, "No he doesn't. End of story. This is your chance to be with your father. What am I gonna do with both of you. I won't let you mess up your lives."

The Doc finishes up with Lexie and tells her Celeste is waiting. Celeste comes in and Lexie wonders what if she needs a mastectomy.

Celeste tries to encourage her. Their family history doesn't mean she will get breast cancer. Lexie tells her she hasn't told Abe. Celeste says, "Abe is a good man. He will be totally supportive."

Lexie says, "I've decided I'm going to tell Abe about Tek. After that he may not be so supportive. This has been a wake up call. I have to stop the lies. I refuse to let Alex and Sami blackmail me."

Celeste gets a premonition, "There many be a complication..."

Sami is at the hospital to pick up Will's medical forms for summer camp. She bumps into Eugenia who is there to pick up Lucas' forms for summer camp. Sami asks, "Don't you ever get tired of being Lucas' gofer?"

"Don't you get tired of being Austin's?"

"Things are going great right now," says Sami, "Austin and I make great partners. In more ways than one. Flashback. Sami overdoes the sound effects, "Umm.... umm... umm..."

Eugenia nearly wretches, "Why do I find this hard to believe?"

"I'm not gonna mess it up this time," vows Sami, "So... I want to be good... worthy of Austin."

"You? Good? That's funny. I would say it's an oxymoron - emphasis on moron.

"You're just jealous," says Sami, "You've heard of the brass ring? I'm going after a gold ring. Right here on my finger."

"I don't see why Austin would want to marry a loser like you," says Eugenia. She pops a balloon at the nurses' station. Sami jumps out of her shoes. "The whole thing will burst like that little balloon. Austin will drop you flat and I'll bet money on it."

Nurse Ratched asks if she can get in on that bet, too.

Celeste zones in on her vibes. She can't be more specific.

Lexie gets stressed. She flops around to make all her anxiety go away, "I am putting away all the secrets and lies. Sami said she would tell Abe unless I told Carrie the most horrible lie. Carrie is ready to settle down and have children. She was torn between Austin and Lucas. I told her if she and Austin had children together there was a possibility their children would have birth defects. Sami doesn't want Carrie to have Lucas either. Once I tell the truth Sami will end up alone."

Sami asks, "Does everyone in the hospital know my personal business?"

"Not just the hospital," says Eugenia, "The whole town. You're not gonna have any happily-ever-after with anybody. Not with Austin because you love Lucas. And Lucas wouldn't get back with you if you were the last person on earth."

Billie tells Kate what she told the brat was outrageous. "She doesn't want to be Kate Roberts junior." She steps up to Kate Roberts junior and tells her she is proud of her and supports her, then goes off to see what's keeping Bo.

Kate tells the brat, "I love my daughter dearly, but if you listen to her, your life is going to be a disaster, otherwise, your life will be a disaster."

Billie overhears Bo and Abe talking about Patrick. Billie unloads on Bo, "He's out of your life, so give it a rest. I won't let you make accusations about the man I loved and dumped like a sack of potatoes."

The very same man tells Hope he knows she cares about him. Hope says if there is someone on the island he cares about, that would change a lot of things. He doesn't want to talk about his past and storms off.

Hope wonders, "Why won't you let me help you? I'm going to find out what this secret of yours is."

Abe leaves. Bo shows Billie the stats on Salem Serial Killer XLVIII.

"This could be anyone," says Billie.

"You sound like Hope defending him."

"That's because he is a good guy," says Billie, "By the way, Have you heard form Hope?"

"No," says Bo, "So what's up with Chelsea?"

"I think she wants to make a fresh start," says Billie, "I just hope she goes through with it."

Kate works on the brat, "If you blow your cover your mother doesn't have a chance with your father. She loves him. I made a lot of mistakes with my kids. The only way to make up for it is to make sure they are with the people they love."

"That's not your job," says the little snot, "Bo is suffering because of me. I'm gonna tell him. I already took his son. I won't take his wife."

Kate asks, "Are you prepared to have Hope come back into town and be in court? She won't forgive you, and will make sure you get the maximum sentence. You will spend the next 20 years behind bars."

"I was planning on spending the next 20 years in bars."

Kate paints the picture, "Going to jail... You lose your freedom, your youth and your beauty. You'd be a middle-aged woman starting over when you came out."

The brat jabs back, "It's not my life you care about. It's Billie's."

"I want what's best for both of you," says Kate, "If Bo and Hope don't find out about the emails you sent, then Hope will stay wherever she is and your parents will stand by you, and the three of you will be a family. So keep your mouth shut! Your father is either going to lose his wife or his daughter. It's up to you to decide which."

Bo, never one to jump to conclusions, says he is going to call Chicago and tell them their man could be Lockhart. He leaves as Abe comes in. Billie works on Abe. She can't believe he is going along with this.

Hope asks a colorful geezer-fisherman if he knows Patrick. "Everyone on the island knows Patrick Lockhart," says Gabby.

Hope asks, "Is there a woman in his life?"

"Patrick knows many women," he says, "But there is only one that ever captured his heart."

Patrick tosses a stone.

A sultry mystery-woman comes up to him and says, "Patrick Corazón... Why do you throw pebbles into the sea? The sea will only bring them back to you." Kiss.

"You are so beautiful," says Patrick, "I am so lucky."

Alma says, "None of the other men interest me. Only you. I am the lucky one. Why do I feel you are going to be unfaithful to me?"

Sami and Lexie have a Staredown.

"I want to tell you something," says Sami.

"That's interesting," says Lexie, "I have something to tell you."

Sami announces, "Austin and I are together. Things have worked out for the best."

"I have bad news for you," says Lexie, "I'm not lying for you any more. I'm gonna tell Carrie and Austin everything."

Sami says, "You're gonna what?"

"I'm guessing they will never speak to you again," says Lexie.

Celeste meditates, "Spirits and forces of good of the universe and gods of untalented writers everywhere, grant Alexandra peace of mind and body."

Eugenia joins her. She asks if Celeste can sense vibes about Sami's future with Austin.

Celeste says, "You have a long standing vendetta with Sami."

"You're good," says Eugenia, "Did you read my mind or my tea leaves."

"That's a tea bag," says Celeste, "I was reading your aura. Revenge can lead to trouble, you know."

Eugenia asks, "Do you mean for me or for Sami?"

Sami says, "You can't do this... Unless you are prepared to lose your husband and son."

Lexie says, "Abe and I have had trouble before and our love just grows deeper."

"Abe will kick you to the curb," says Sami, "So go ahead... blow the whistle... see where it gets you."

"I'd prefer to see where it gets you," says Lexie.

Sami grabs her arm, "You are the doctor here. Youone who told Carrie if she and Austin had children together they could have birth defects. How could I think of something like that?"

"Because you are you, Sami," says Lexie, "You think like that."

Sami threatens, "You will lose your license. Are you prepared for that?"

"Yes."

"You're bluffing," says Sami, "What would make you do something so crazy?"

"This morning I found a lump," says Lexie, "I'm not gonna allow you or anyone to control my life."

Sami backs off, "OK. I'm sorry you found a lump..."

Lexie continues, "I want to rid my life of all the poison. I'm going to tell Carrie the truth. She will go back to Austin. Carrie, Austin and Lucas – none of them will ever forgive you for this."

Hope asks Gabby about the woman. He says there is only one person who can tell her. She needs to see Alma. He points to the path to be beach. Hope follows the path.

Patrick asks, "How could I ever be unfaithful to you? I swear that will never happen. Your name is written on my heart. I know Alma means 'soul' and you are my soul." Kiss. Patrick tells her, "Don't move."

"What is it," asks Alma.

He picks a flower and gives it to her, "It's your favorite."

"You remembered," says Alma.

"I also remembered the legend," says Patrick, "You and I have that kind of love."

"You must always remember that," says Alma, "As long as you bring me this flower I will be with you. Nothing can separate us. The ocean, passage of time, death..."

Patrick wakes up from the dream and throws more pebbles. He picks the special flower and stares.

Hope follows the path. She remembers her conversation with Patrick, "Tell me about her. If you have someone special tell me."

Hope picks one of the flowers, "This must be where he's coming."

Bo is on the phone with the cops in Chicago. He tells them he will send Lockhart's rap sheet, "Good luck to your boys in Chicago. I mean, I hope they catch this SOB before he hurts another woman."

Billie reads the newspaper... "FAMILY REUNITED" She remembers thanking Bo. She remembers Dan Blather intruding and asking how Bo feels. Bo says, "I am happy and relieved my family is safe." Billie cries."

Abe says, "He still means a lot to you."

"Don’t worry," says Billie, "I really am praying he and Hope get back together. I finally realized when you love someone you want them to be happy. Bo deserves to be with the woman he loves." Bo listens.

The brat tells Kate she doesn’t want to go to jail, "But I almost died last night. The best way I can pay them back is to tell. I have to tell my dad the truth."

Kate is exasperated, "This is the first time it's been hard to believe you are my granddaughter. I love you very much, but I won't let you throw your life away." Kate leaves.

Eugenia tells Celeste she won't let Sami screw up her life again. Sami hasn't threatened her, but that's because Eugenia stays away form her. She wants to know if Austin will dump Sami and Carrie will leave Lucas.

Celeste says, "I can tell you those four people are in for a lot of heartache and turmoil and it's because of Samantha."

Eugenia says, "If there is justice, please let that bitch get what she deserves."

Sami is shaken. Lexie says she will be free as Sami's world crashes down on her, "What will be will be. You aren't worthy of love and you never will be."

Lexie leaves. Sami frets, "OMG what am I gonna do?"

Kate sees her, "Oh, my. It looks like you got some bad news, so that must be good news for me. So, is Austin finished with you finally?"

Lexie sits down with Celeste and tells her she has had it out with Sami.

"You still have to tell Abe before Sami tells him," says Celeste.

"And now I have no choice," says Lexie, "I'll do it as soon as I can, which in real time would be as soon as I see him, but in DOOL time, I'd say we're looking at sometime around Christmas. I also need to tell Carrie. And Alex won't be able to blackmail me any more. And John can save his marriage. All the couples in Salem who belong together will be together. And Sami and Alex will be out in the cold."

Sami tells Kate she and Austin aren't through yet.

AHA," says Kate, "You said yet, which means it's only a matter of time, right?"

"I'm gonna get what I want," says Sami, "I'm gonna make sure all my enemies pay." Sami runs off.

"Look," says Abe, "It has been great seeing you. I have a meeting." Abe leaves.

Bo tells Billie they will never see eye to eye about Patrick. Billie wants Bo to be happy. She thinks he should go talk to the brat. Bo leaves.

The brat tells herself she has to do what is right, "I have to tell dad the truth so he and Hope can back together."

Hope discovers a simple grave, "Alma Delgado... OMG, she's dead."

Patrick comes up with flowers, "You wanted to know about my past. There it is. Satisfied? I asked you to leave this alone. You didn't, so now you know. When you find out what happened you'll hate me as much as your husband does. FF Hope.

Prevuze




Previews
========

Alex tells Marlena, "I will tell you this much. This will be a trip from which you will never quite recover."

Patrick tells Hope, "I am not a good man and I am sure not good for any woman, including you."

Frankie tells Bo, "Hope is filing for a divorce."

Belle says to Mimi, "I am still in love with Shawn." She says to Shawn with Mimi in the background, "There is something I have to say to you and I hope it isn't too late."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the pre-Prevuze warning box and all the birthday pictures...especially the one of the "great Salem sewer explosion". That looks more like what a sewer explosion would actually be! HAHAHAHA

Sounds like plenty of zapping opportunities today.

Thank you, Prevuze, for the birthday treat.

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have yet to read todays Prevuze, BUT I WILL!!

I can't wait until your review tomorrow! That pic in the day aheads for Alex and Marlena...well, frankly, looks like something I saw in my Dr office visit...when I got the pipes checked no less!!

DOOL writers have more than just lost their minds!! The explaination behind that scene ought to be good! Your comments---even better :D ;)

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"LOOK," says Abe, "It has been great SEEING you. I have a meeting." Abe leaves.

Is this the writers trying to be funny or is Prevuze just being very naughty today? lol....

10:56 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"Is this the writers trying to be funny or is Prevuze just being very naughty today? lol...." Prevuze didn't make that one up.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs