Monday, April 17, 2006

Gays Of Our Lives

Jennifer sleeps. Pan in on a picture of Jack. Jennifer dreams about Frankie and her at the Green Mountain Lodge. Frankie says, "It's kind of made me wonder. We have to go back to the regular Days Of Our Lives.

"Ex-Lax might work," says Jennifer.

Frankie stammers, "I was wondering what happens when we leave here... as far as we're concerned."

Jennifer scowls, "That's a good question Frankie."

"That certainly is," says Jack's picture.

Jennifer asks, "Can you answer it, Jack?"

Jack shrugs.

Patrick secures the boat and asks if Hope wants to go back to Salem

"I'm not changing my mind," says Hope, "There is no reason to change my mind."

"You love each other," says Patrick, "Are you really prepared to face the rest of your life without him"

"No."

Chelsea insists she has to tell Bo the truth. Kate tells her she can't. Bo interrupts. The brat tells him she didn't deserve what he did last night. She wants to be a better person, "I'm starting over with a clean slate."

"I'm all for clean slates," says Bo.

"You might not be when you hear what I have to say," she says.

"Just spit it out," says Bo.

"It's not that easy," says the brat.

Bo says, "You think about it. I'm going to go get your release papers."

Billie comes up behind Kate, "You look like you are about to walk the plank."

"It's Chelsea," says Kate, "We have to stop her from doing something she will regret for the rest of her life."

Hope doesn't want this divorce. Patrick wants to know why she is going through with it. Hope says, "Bo didn't wait five minutes before he agreed to it. He made his decision. He chose Billie and Chelsea over Zack. I thought I knew him. He must've been in love with Billie all along. They are his family now. It doesn’t leave any room for me."

Billie wants to know what Kate is up to. Bo comes back. He asks what the brat wanted to say. She's afraid of how he'll react. He apologizes for yelling at her but it was because he asked Hope for a divorce. He had no right to take it out on her, "I can't blame you because Hope wants a divorce."

The brat flashes back to her scheming ways, "You were right to yell at me. OK... I have to tell you." Saved by the bell... Bo's phone interrupts. The serial killer he was chasing a few years ago came out of retirement, so he has to go down to the station. He asks her if they can talk later. She agrees. Bo leaves.

Kate erupts. Billie wants to know what's going on. Kate insists it's nothing. Billie vows to find out and leaves to get the car. Kate tells the brat she can't tell Bo the truth.

The brat insists she has to do it, "He's my dad. I have to tell him the truth."

Kate says, "It's going to be the biggest mistake you have made in a lifetime already filled with big mistakes."

Prevuze

Max wanders like a lost dog.

Jennifer tells Jack she doesn't know what to do about Frankie. He says she has to figure it out on her own. She yells at him not to go as Abby comes down. Abby wakes her up. She asks if Jennifer and Frankie had a good time. Yes. Frankie comes in.

"You two must've had a petty wild time," says Abby.

Jennifer chokes, "No... not really."

Abby is off to meet Josh.

"That was awkward," says jennfier.

Frankie insists, "She was joking."

"She's a teenager," says Jennifer, "I can't keep this form her. I can't move you into my bedroom! That would be a bad example for her."

Frankie says, "What happened between us was beautiful, but I'm not gonna push it."

"No," she agrees, "I want a relationship. I want to grow old with someone. I just always thought it would be Jack. I miss having a partner in my life."

Jack's picture pipes in, "Do you remember that TV talk show segment I did about being a single female?"

"Yes," says Jennifer, "How could I ever forget that?" Frankie wonders if he should call the men in white coats.

Max is back from a big race.

"Did you win," asks Jennifer.

"What do you think," asks Max.

"Congratulations!"

Billie comes up. The brat wants to spend some time with Max. Kate thinks she and the little snot should spend some time together. Billie gives the OK for the brat to leave with Max. The murderous little snot vows she is going to be honest with Bo later, as she leaves with Max.

Billie wants to know what's going on.

"Nothing," insists Kate.

"There better not be," says Billie, "It's a big deal that she wants to apologize to Bo. This is the best thing that could happen to Bo and Chelsea."

Kate says, "The best thing would be if Bo and Hope spilt up so you could be a family. He loves you and he's finally free."

"I'm not going down that road again," says Billie.

"You have to stand up and fight for him."

Bo can't believe Salem Serial Killer XLVIII is at it again. Abe reminds him he almost lost his daughter yesterday, and has just lost his son, "Give yourself a break."

"I'm fine," insists Bo.

"All right," sighs Abe, "It's your case. By the way, I can't thank you enough for donating Zack's corneas so I can see again."

"It's what he would have wanted."

"His death made me look at my life differently," says Abe, "I was feeling sorry for myself. Not any more. Lexie and Theo are the world to me. Just like Hope and your kids are to you. I know you're having problems. You have to do everything to get her back."

"She asked me for a divorce."

"You gotta talk to her."

"It's difficult when she doesn't answer my phone calls or emails," says Bo, "I don't even know where she is."

Hope rambles, "Bo and I are supposed to be together forever. What's the rest of my life gonna be like? I have to decide. I have to move on without Bo – figure out what my next move is."

Kate pries. Billie evades. She vows she will never come between Bo and Hope again.

"You will regret that for the rest of your life," says Kate, "Look me in the eyes and tell me you can live with him out of your life forever."

Hope drones, "I might have lost Bo, but I still have the rest of my life."

Patrick says, "You can't stay on the island forever."

"Why not?"

He tells her the legend of the old maid on the island, "Is that how you want to spend the rest of your life?"

"When a man runs off to a tropical island everyone thinks that's romantic," says Hope, "Why not when a woman does it?"

Patrick asks, "What are you gonna do?"

"Maybe get a job at the orphanage."

"Every kid there will remind you of Zack."

"I don't want to forget Zack," says Hope, "I just want it to stop hurting so much. I need to find a place that has nothing to do with my past. Like you did here."

"I came here because I had to," says Patrick, "I don't want to talk about it."

"You know all my secrets," says Hope, "What – do you like being the man of mystery? Was Bo right? Do you have something to hide?" Patrick stares.

Bo tells Abe he would do anything to stop the divorce. He and Abe sit at the computer. Abe reads the computer screen, "Wanted – felon. Extorted a woman's life savings. Left her dead."

Bo says, "Check out the description... That's Patrick Lockhart."

Jennifer laughs. She apologizes. She was thinking of Jack doing a talk show piece on single women, "Jack went under cover... wig, heels, falsies."

Flashback to Jack. He walks into the room dressed in drag. UG-LY. Can you say north end of a southbound horse? He trips in the heels.

"You shoulda seen him," says Jennifer, as she re-flashes back. She leads Jack into the Java Café with a hidden camera. She thinks she should be the single woman, and he should video her. Jack insists it's his story. Jennifer is concerned about videotaping a bunch of strange guys picking him up. She pulls out the camera as Jack orders coffee.

Mr. Sleazeball steps up to Jack and says, "What's a hot lady like you doing in a place like this?"

Jack wonders, "OMG, Is that what we sound like?"

"Let me buy you that cappuccino, and I'll show you what I got," says Mr Sleaze.

Frankie asks if Jack walked away. "What do you think," asks Jennifer.

Max and Chelsea meet Abby and Josh in the Java Café. Abby asks her about her ordeal last night. Josh has to get back to work. Max and the brat order, then sit down to talk. Max asks about her life flashing past her eyes.

"I haven't been a good person," says the brat, "I really want to change and be completely honest about everything. I can't believe after what I've done Shawn and my dad risked their lives for me. I want to be someone my family and friends can be proud of."

Max asks, "Does that mean you will take responsibility for killing Zack?"

Kate says, "You can't say you can accept losing Bo. No one wants to be alone. Look at me. I should know. It has to be the right person. Not like Austin and Sami."

Billie is shocked, "They are dating? Since when?"

"Since Lucas and Carrie got engaged."

Billie says, "That's...That's terrific."

"No horrific," says Kate, "Austin thinks Sami is the only woman left on the planet. I can't deal with it."

"Maybe she has changed," says Billie.

"Sami Brady," asks Kate, "No. I won't let him get involved with her again. Any more than I will let you give up on the man you love. I am alone. I don't want you to be alone. You and Chelsea deserve to spend your life with him."

Abe agrees, "The description could fit Lockhart. We don't know for sure, though."

"I do," says Bo.

"Do you know where he is," asks Abe.

"No."

"If that fugitive really is Lockhart he's looking at jail time," says Abe.

"You got that right," says Bo, "At least Hope is nowhere near him."

Hope wants to know what's going on with Patrick. She's grateful for all the times he's saved her life, "How come there isn't anyone special in your life? Or was there? I've seen you sneak off at night. Where are you going? Is it the memories?"

Patrick Explodes, "YES! OK? That's why I come here!"

The brat says she is going to take responsibility, even if it means going to prison. Max is really proud of her. She's going to start by telling Bo the truth, "It can't always be about me. That's what Belle is on the show for."

"Sounds like it won't be all about you any more," says Max.

"You have to take me to the station. I have to tell him right now," says the brat.

Abby tells Josh she's sorry she hasn't been able to see him much lately. He asks if it's weird having Jennifer go away with someone other than Jack.

"I don't think they went away went away," says Abby, "They were dating when they were our age."

"I've heard of taking it slow, but that's ridiculous," says Josh.

Jennifer says, "The guy was infatuated with Jack. He wouldn't take no for an answer."

More flashback... Jack says, "Ed, you're not my type."

Ed looks at Jack's face, "I'd say Mister Ed was more your type."

Jack turns to leave. Ed says, "Don't walk away." He grabs Jack's arm.

Jack pushes him, "Get your hands off of me!"

"I love a strong woman," says Ed.

Jack sits down with Jennifer.

"Ditch your girlfriend," says Ed, "And I'll show you a night you'll never forget."

Jack stands up and kisses Jennifer. The crowd Oooooos and Ahhhhs. "Hey," yells Ed, "Whadya think this is, Gays Of Our Lives? "

Jack yanks off his wig and reveals himself, "Whazza matter? You've never seen a man kiss his wife before?"

Frankie says, "You still really love him." Jennifer nods. She contemplates Jack's picture. "You'll never stop loving him," says Frankie.

"True, but I am ready to move on," says Jennifer.

Frankie's phone rings. It's Mickey. Frankie gets the news about Hope and Bo. He hangs up and tells her. Jennifer gives a look.

Kate says, "Bo has lost everything. He needs you."

Billie warns her, "Stay out of it, Mother."

"I can't," says Kate, "I wasn't there for you and Austin."

"I learned by meddling I was making the situation worse," says Billie, "I am not going to make the same mistakes you did by manipulating her life."

"I see a bad ending for you and for Chelsea," says Kate.

The brat and Max arrive at the station. She says she needs to do this alone. Max tells her she is doing the right thing. He leaves. The little snot says, "Oh, God, please let my dad forgive me and let he and Hope get back together."

Bo tells Abe if Hope calls he won't mention the Lockhart thing.

Hope prods Patrick. He tells her to back off and walks away. Hope says, "I'm sorry but I can't... I'm going to find out what this secret of yours is." FF.


Previews
========

Kate tells the brat, "I love my daughter dearly, but if you listen to her, your life is going to be a disaster, otherwise, your life will be a disaster."

Bo is on the phone, "Good luck to your boys in Chicago. I mean, I hope they catch this SOB before he hurts another woman."

Hope tells Patrick, "So my wanting to get to know you better... it's because I genuinely care about you."

Lexie says, "I'm not lying for you any more. I'm gonna tell Carrie and Austin everything." Sami says, "You're gonna what?"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Prevuze!! I SO get a kick out of all this...who knew that DOOL was such a good comedy!

I especially loved Billie's comment, "Stay out of this mother...!" It was so Samantha and Endora from Bewitched! If Chelsea wasn't the daughter she could be the hip, evil, cousin Serina.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsea tell the truth stop the presses this girl won't know the truth if it bit her on the a$$. Billie not want to come between Bo and Hope OH stop, that's why she got into bed at the motel are is she like Marlena brain dead...

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't get to this until after I'd been home for lunch and watched most of today's episode. Talk about "deja view"!!! Reading Prevuze was like reading the script for today's show. I'll join the chorus.....GET ON WITH IT!

Both the pic of the two doofuses at sea and the show today made it look like they were in a fog - literally. Or heaven. Or a dream sequence (the audience's nightmare).

I look forward to adding Patrick's "legend of the old maid" to the list of his other phony folktales. HAHAHA

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs