Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Showtime

Frankie waits. Jennifer comes down, "I'm ready to go." They tell each other they look amazing.

Lexie says she can't play God with Carrie's life. "I don't want you to play God," says Sami, "Just doctor. Carrie trusts your opinion – medically. You are going to persuade her to do the right thing."

Lexie asks, "And you've decided which one you want her to be with?"

"Neither," says Sami, "I don't think she should be with Austin or Lucas."

Carrie rambles on. She is so lucky to have two special men to choose from. Lucas urges her to forget Sami and get to the point. Carrie ignores the advice and yammers on and on. "So, you've made up your mind," asks Lucas.

"Yeah," says Carrie, "I have."

"Are you sure you have thought this through," asks Lucas.

John says, "If Alex goes near Marlena again he'll rip his head off." Abe reminds him there these things called jails...

Alex stands over Marlena and watches. Flashback to Alex coming to Salem to treat her amnesia. Then Marlena remembers begging him not to beat her, "I remember who Alex North is." Now Alex stands outside the room and watches.

Mimi marches down the aisle past Victor, Maggie and Mickey. Bonnie gets her to the altar and lifts the veil, "Do it baby, I love you."

Father Jansen starts the ceremony. Belle watches and stews.

Bonnie says, "I sure hope you neutralized Belle."

Kate flashes back. She says, "Here goes... showtime." She starts crying and goes into the anteroom. Belle asks what is wrong. Back to reality, Kate tells Bonnie she can't guarantee anything.

Shawn smiles. Belle looks over at Kate and thinks, "Sorry Kate. I know what you were trying to tell me but I have to stop this wedding."

Frankie tells Jennifer she looks incredible. They should get to the church. Jennifer wants to talk.

More ceremony. Father Jansen says they are there to celebrate their love. Belle ain't celebrating.

Kate assures Bonnie that Belle is remembering what they said.

Back to the flashback. Kate says she just came from talking to Billie. Billie is blaming herself for the brat killing Zack. "It was my fault," says Kate, "If I hadn't abandoned Billie her life would have been different. She would have had more control over her daughter. Right now she has no idea what it is to be a mother. I'm happy Claire will never have to suffer."

Shawn says his piece. He thanks everyone for coming. Those who couldn't be there are in their thoughts and hearts. He tells Mimi he is the luckiest guy in the world. He is marrying his love and his best friend. With a bond forged in trust.

Mimi breaks in, "I have something important to say too."

Lexie says, "So you want Austin and Lucas both to yourself. This is beyond ridiculous."

"You know what is ridiculous," asks Sami, "You have a husband, which is what I want. And you choose to cheat on him."

Lexie asks, "How do you expect me to keep Carrie away from two men who love her?"

Sami says, "Why does she get to choose? Why not me?"

Lexie asks, "What if the man you decide you want doesn't want you, Sami? What are you going to do then?"

Carrie says, "I have thought this through."

"I can't speak for Austin, but if you don't choose me, I won't be settling for Sami," says Lucas.

John doesn't know what to do, "Marlena is about to be discharged and go home with a killer."

Abe says, "You know he won't do anything until the honeymoon."

"That's tomorrow," says John, "I have to stop him today."

Marlena drones, "Alex, I remember... I remember." Flashback to their meeting in Salem. There is something familiar about him. Back to reality. Marlena says, "No... Alex was dead. How can he come back?" Pan to Alex.

Jennifer feels like they are ignoring the fact something happened at Chez Rouge. It was wonderful. But she wants to take things slow.

Frankie doesn't want to push her into anything. He holds out a box, "I probably shouldn't give you this." He starts to take it away but she grabs it, looks inside and laughs.

Bonnie can't watch.

Mimi says her piece, "Just like Shawn said, I want to thank you for coming. But I specifically would like to thank my other best friend Belle. She will always be there for me. Her support means everything to me." They hug.

Bonnie comes back from the brink of a heart attack. "Nice touch," says Kate.

Maggie comes up to read a special passage, "And the Lord God said, 'It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a partner for him to really drive him nuts.'"

Belle flashes back. Kate wasn't there for Billie when she needed her. Her children went through hell because of the choices she made. Claire is lucky. She has a mommy who loves her and will be there for her always. She will never suffer the pain of a broken home.

Phillip says the bride and groom asked him to do the second reading, "My wife asked me if she could join me up here because she has a few special words of her own, Belle..."

Sami doesn't know what she will do if Austin doesn't want her. If Lexie didn't hate Sami so much she would feel sorry for her. Lexie suggests she try to work things out with Lucas. Backfire. Sami strikes, "You just don't want me to be with Austin. Lucas and I are finished!"

Lexie says, "You can't deny you still have feelings for him." Sami huffs. Lexie goes on, "You only want Austin to spite Lucas and your sister. That is the biggest mistake of your life."

The boys tell Carrie to get on with it. Apparently appendicitis also affects hearing. Carrie ignores them.

Abe says, "If only Marlena could get her memory back."

"I hope it doesn't happen when he's around," says John, "She would be terrified. Plus, if she remembered, he might try to kill her. Her lack of memory is the only thing keeping her alive."

Alex strokes Marlena. In her flashback, she asks him to explain why she remembers him so clearly when they just met. He says it's projection. She is suffering from a case of Roman-a-paloosa.

"How could I betray John with Alex," asks Marlena. Alex watches.

Jennifer has a corsage that looks like the one Frankie gave her in high school. She thinks it's sweet. Frankie apologizes for making her uncomfortable. Jennifer just doesn't know if women wear corsages any more.

"Am I clueless or what," says Frankie.

"No, I'm going to wear it anyway," says Jennifer.

"Maybe you can start a new trend," says Frankie, "It doesn't mean we're going steady, though."

"Thank you," says Jennifer as they hug. Stares. She breaks away and goes upstairs for her purse.

"I'll be waiting," says Frankie.

Upstairs, Jennifer can't find her purse. She opens the closet and says, "Oh... God..."

Kate says she didn't mean to get so upset and asks Belle to forgive her. She says their differences are in the past. "You always put others before yourself," she chokes, "Especially when it comes to Phillip and Claire. I give thanks every day they have you to depend on. You truly are a wonderful wife and mother."

Back at the wedding Phillip reads, "Love surmounts every obstacle..." Then he calls one of the biggest obstacles up to read her piece, "And now Belle has something to add."

"Yes I do," says Belle. Everyone hangs on for the ride.

Sami claims she isn't going after Austin out of spite, "There is no chance of getting back with Lucas."

Lexie asks, "Then why don't you want your sister to have Lucas?"

"They aren't right for each other," says Sami.

"It's obvious you still love Lucas," says Lexie.

"There is no way we will get back together," says Sami.

"Why don't you fight for something you rally want – Lucas," asks Lexie.

Carrie rambles on. Viewing tip: If you see Carrie in this episode – zap. "When I tried to picture my future, I saw myself waking up to the smell of coffee. Then the man I love walked in. The minute he walked in I knew I was home."

"Who did you see," asks Lucas. Pan to...

... Alex North. Marlena remembers talking to John about wanting a divorce. Then she remembers Alex telling her she is the one true love of his life, "I want us both to promise we will love, honor and cherish each other for all the Days Of Our Lives. Promise me that I will never lose you again." Marlena promises.

Marlena wakes up, "What was I thinking? I don't love Alex. He is evil and sick. John is the man I love. I have to tell him." She calls the nurse, "I have to see John Black right away." The nurse runs to get John. Alex comes in.

Belle reads, "Love is the creator of our favorite memories. It is a promise that is always kept, a fortune that can never be spent, a seed that can flourish in the most obscure of places. Known only by those who love..."

Bo turns to Alice, "As difficult as it was for Shawn and Belle to move on, the right people wound up together. What do you think Mrs. H? Having the celebration without Zack and Hope was wrong. But Shawn can count on you."

Alice says, "It means so much to Shawn that you're here. You and Hope are meant to be together. She'll come home to you, Bo. Everything will be all right."

"I just wish I knew where she was," says Bo. Alice stares.

Mickey loves Red. She loves Mickey. Cuddle. OMB takes Caroline's hand. Victor sits in a vacuum.

"We're almost home free," says Kate.

"This isn't over until they say 'I do,'" says Bonnie.

Father Jansen pops the big question, "If anyone knows of any reason why these two should not marry, speak or forever hold your peace. Belle goes catatonic.

Frankie hears Jennifer crying. He knocks, "Jen, can I come in?"

Jennifer yells, "No! I don't want to see you!" She hugs a box.

"Lucas wants nothing to do with me," says Sami, "My only chance of happiness is with Austin. I am not gonna lose him to Carrie."

"Good luck with that," says Lexie.

"So you know she is going to choose Austin," says Sami.

The boys try once again to pry information from the empty container that serves as Carrie's brain.

Carrie remembers her vision. And... LUCAS IS THE LUCKY ONE. In other words, Austin is the man in her vision.

"I should have known all along," says Carrie.

"If you have made your decision please tell us," says Lucas. More blank stares from the blank mind.

John crushes his cup and leaves. The nurse comes out looking for him. No John, so she writes a message and leaves it at the desk. As she leaves, she scoots the message with her folder and it falls onto the floor.

Marlena says, "I remember you. I don't love you."

Alex says, "What a pity, my dear... for you."

Bonnie crosses her fingers. No one speaks... BELLE BREAKS IN, "This wedding has to stop!" FF.


Previews
========

Frankie asks Jennifer, "Do you have room in your heart for me?"

Sami says, "I can't believe you both let her jerk you along like this. But, since it is a contest, I know who I am rooting for."

Alex tells Marlena, "Now that you have your memory back I'm afraid you're going to have to die." Marlena shudders. He puts his hand over her mouth.

Shawn says, "I know why Belle stopped the ceremony."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Roman- a -poloosa", I love it! Why must the words 'Zack" and "meant to be" fall in the same conversation yet again? As always a great Prevuze, had me chuckling with the Carrie stuff..!

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA....In the Previews it sounds like Shawn is coming down with a case of the Kirianac-itis.

The Carrie comments were great, especially appendicitis affecting the hearing.

If Frankifer are going to the wedding, they are running a LITTLE late. Maybe they want to miss the (usually) boring ceremony and just get there in time for the reception and the wedding cake.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs