Wednesday, March 15, 2006

She's A Damn Tease

Kate arrives at Mimi's place in response to Mimi's frantic phone call. Mimi tells her she overheard Belle talking in her sleep when she said she wants to break up the wedding. Kate doesn't think anyone can stop it now, "Besides," says Kate, "This is Belle we're talking about." Translation: It would take an actual brain to think up something to stop the wedding. They decide they can't talk there, so they go to talk on the roof.

Belle dreams of finding Shawn on the roof. She loves him more than ever. Second only to herself. She wants them to find a way to be together. She wakes up, "Shawn, I have to tell you how I feel before you marry Mimi."

Shawn dreams. Belle asks, "Shawn, have you decided who you want to spend the rest of your life with? Is it Mimi, or is it me? Shawn... Shawn..."

Shawn wakes up, "What's going on?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Now?"

"No. I woke you up in the middle of the night to make an appointment." They decide to meet on the roof.

Hope insists she feels better and could walk on her own. She wants to take a shower to get the salt water off. He says, "If you take a shower now, you'll tense up from the cold water. I have an idea. I'll be right back."

Billie and Bo arrive at the club. Billie defends the little brat as Bo says this was a pretty dumb thing to do. Billie says, "Hey, we did some pretty dumb things when we were her age, too."

"Things don't change much, do they," says Bo.

Inside, they search as Derrick encourages the brat to finish her spiked drink.

Austin says, "Carrie needs a doctor."

Sami bumps into Lexie and asks, "What are you doing here?"

"Where I go and what I do is none of your business," says Lexie.

"This point is, Carrie needs a doctor," says Sami, "I thought maybe you could help us find one."

Lexie rushes over to tend to Carrie. Sami says, "I guess a bad doctor is better than none at all."

Alex thinks, "It's time for John Black to get what he deserves. In less than a minute, the world will finally be rid of him."

The super-sleuths see Marlena's car and wonder what she is doing there as the cabin nukes. John runs in yelling for Marlena.

John yells to Abe to go for North as the cabin burns and the fire engines blare in the background. He gets Marlena out of the cabin. Outside, John tells the firemen it was arson. He turns to Abe, "I don't know if North was trying to kill Doc or me but he's not getting away with it... Doc, are you OK?"

Lexie can't make a diagnosis on the spot and says they need to get to the hospital. Abbott and Costell..., uh, Austin and Lucas argue over who should drive.

Billie and Bo continue their search. Derrick tells the brat, "We're going to have a hot party back at my place. I can't wait for you to meet the girls."

"That's not really my thing," slurs the brat.

"A hot chick like you has to party. Finish your drink."

"I think I've had enough," says the snot.

"WHEN I SAY DRINK, YOU DRINK!" He starts to force her when our heroes, Billie and Bo, find the table.

Bo becomes unhinged, "That's my daughter. Get your hands off her!"

Kate and Mimi argue on the roof. Kate insists Shawn loves Mimi and wants to know why she is so insecure. "Because they have been in love with each other their whole lives," says Mimi, "And if Shawn knew he was Claire's real father, all his dreams would come true, and Belle's too."

Belle and Shawn get up to the roof as Belle begs Shawn not to marry Mimi.

Inquiring minds want to know... What's wrong with Carrie?

"I spoke to Dr. Saunders and he thinks it's an acute case of appendicitis," says Lexie.

Austin and Lucas decide to go someplace private and pray for her.

Abe and John rush in with Marlena. Abe tells Lexie what happened with Marlena. "OMG," says Lexie, "I'll operate on Carrie with my right hand and Marlena with my left. Get me two scalpels, STAT! "

Patrick has prepared a warm bath for Hope. Flowers and everything. "Why did you do all this," asks Hope. "Anything for you," says Patrick, "Besides, the natives have a legend..."

Derrick asks Bo, "She's your daughter? Well, you can have her. She's a damn tease."

"No," says Bo, "She's a child-murdering selfish brat."

Billie lectures the brat, "You could have wound up in a place a lot worse than jail. And I know, I've been there... both places. Good. You're upset. I hope you are scared enough to start behaving well."

Mimi listens as Shawn tells Belle he will not cancel the wedding. "You would if you knew Claire was your baby," thinks Mimi.

"Let me make one thing very clear," says Shawn, "I love Mimi. It may not be what you and I had, but Mimi and I are going to spend all the Days Of Our Lives together. Claire needs you, and Mimi and I can't wait to be parents."

"All right," says Belle, "Will you just stop acting like you and Mimi are going to get married and go off and live happily ever after? It's not going to happen. There is no way I am going to let you marry Mimi."

Sami tells Austin and Lucas Carrie will be fine without them slobbering over her, "She doesn't have to do anything and she has every guy in a five mile radius chasing after her."

"If you're going to talk bad about Carrie you can leave right now," says Lucas.

Alex comes in and asks how Marlena is doing. "Interesting you should show up here," says John, "How did you know where she was? I'll tell ya how... (Who does he think he is, Phillip?) You were at the cabin. You set Doc up to die, didn't you?" Alex stares.

Patrick carries Hope into the bedroom and puts her in bed, "Well, goodnight, I guess." He pauses. Kiss.

The brat tells Bo, "I feel really weird. I think he might have drugged me."

"Yes, little girl, he did," says Bo, "One of these little beauties and you lose your power to resist. Little ole Derrick didn't want me looking at his PDA, but I found it and got his memory stick. I wonder what kind of photos he was taking of you." Bo sets up to look at the pictures. He finds not only pictures of the brat, but other girls, too, "He takes them home, sexually abuses them... You act like you're at war with your mom and me. We are the ones trying to help you." The brat is so stoned she actually thanks Billie and Bo, then passes out.

Billie and Bo argue again. Billie is upset Bo won't be supporting the little snot in her trial, "My God, Bo, if we hadn't gotten to her in time... kids disappear in this country every day."

"I have enough evidence to put this scumball away for a long time," says Bo.

"NO," says Billie, "You can't!"

"You rigged the cabin to burn," says John, "I saw you through the cabin setting things up so Abe and I could do a slow burn. But what you didn't know was Marlena was inside. If she dies it's because of the fire you set. That should make you happy. The only thing that would make you happier was if I died right along with her."

Alex claims it was Lois who set the deathtrap – for him and possibly Marlena.

"So you're saying Lois knew all along she was going to die? Come on, Abe, I saw him though the window."

"Unfortunately," says Abe, "I didn't. Maybe the arson squad will come up with something."

Alex goes to check on Marlena's condition. John swears he will take Alex' life with his bare hands if Marlena dies. Hysterical Sami runs up saying she heard what happened. Abe tries to calm her down but Sami won't have it, "You promised to protect her and yet you never do. It is all your fault, John."

A nurse comes up and tells Laurel and Hardy that Carrie is out of surgery. She is still unconscious and can have only one visitor at a time. Lucas decides that should be him, since he lives with her.

Shawn and Belle. Belle and Shawn. More of the same. Shawn says, "You said you loved Phillip enough to marry him. And I love Mimi enough to marry her. It's not a second-best kind of love, but it's different." Shawn hears rustling, "Who's there?"

Lucas stares down at an unconscious Carrie and says, "You deserve to have a wonderful life. I just hope I am the man who will give it to you."



Austin thinks about Carrie, "I know I lost you once because I didn't fight hard enough for you. I'm not gonna let it happen again."

Abe finds Austin, "I need you to help me. It's Sami. She found out Marlena has been in a fire. They're working on her right now, trying to save her. Sami is hysterical. I need you to calm her down."

"Who do you think I am," asks Austin, "Superman? "

Sami rips John to shreds. He says she should blame Alex, "If she dies, her blood is on Alex' hands."

"What are you saying," asks Sami, "Do you think my mom is gonna die? Again? "

"Patrick," moans Hope, "I want you." Hot and heavy. Back to reality. Hope says, "Patrick... thank you... for being such a good friend."

Patrick goes down in flames, "Sure. Why don't you try to get some sleep now?" He walks out of the bedroom and tells himself, "Stop dreaming. Hope is a married woman. She belongs with her husband."

Billie harangues, "If go public with that evidence the jury will jump all over it and Chelsea will go to jail for vehicular manslaughter."

"No," says Bo, "Vehicular boyslaughter."

"Do you really want to do that to your daughter?"

"What about the other girls who get caught up in this guy's sick game," asks Bo, "He has got to be stopped."

"You have got to stop thinking like a cop. That comes second to being a father," says Billie, "And Chelsea is not entirely to blame. You could have said no when she asked for the keys to your car."

The referee steps in and warns Billie about low blows.

Billie begs, "Please don't throw your daughter's life away. You have already lost one child. If Chelsea goes to jail, you will lose her too." Bo wants what is best for the brat, but he wants this molester off the streets. Billie won't have it.

Bo says, "I know what to do. It's illegal, but when has that ever stopped me? I'll just delete the files with Chelsea in them and still have enough evidence to prosecute that creep."

The brat eavesdrops, "Good work, Mom... a nice start. Now just get closer to Dad and I won't have to serve any time at all."

Shawn decides no one else is up there. Belle tells him if he gets married tomorrow they can never have the future they have dreamed about.

"I know, but it's the best thing for everybody," says Shawn, "Especially Claire."

They leave. Kate and Mimi go back at it. Kate tells her, "Don't worry about any of this. I'll take care of everything."

Lucas blathers on over the unconscious Carrie. Carrie mumbles, "Austin..."

Meanwhile, Austin tries to calm Sami down. To dream the impossible dream plays in the background...

"Eye for an eye, North," growls John, "If Marlena dies, you're next. How is she, Lexie?"

"I'm afraid the news isn't good," says Lexie.


Previews
========

Alex wants to see Marlena. "No way," yells John, "You lousy bastard! You set that explosion and almost killed her!"

Belle says, "I wish Claire were Shawn's child. Everything would be a whole lot easier, wouldn't it?"

Bo asks Shawn, "If Belle wasn't married, would Mimi be the woman you chose to marry and spend the rest of your life with?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm afraid the news isn't good." Coming from the Great Dr. Lexi, that can only mean Marlena will not only have a full recovery, but she'll get her memory back. HAHAHA

Unfortunately, the rest of tomorrow's episode looks like 40 minutes of re-hashing. Zappers at the ready!

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures today. I never watch the show anymore, just read your blog and Mimi's picture had me in stiches.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs