Monday, March 20, 2006

Matron Of Dishonor

Lexie claims Sami is wrong about her and Tek. Sami says she saw them together. Threats fly. Sami asks, "Have you decided you want to dump Abe for your young stud?"

Carrie tells Lucas and Austin she has made her decision. "You can't do this," says Lucas.

Patrick has fresh fish for Hope's culinary consideration. She is distant. "Thinking about Bo and Shawn aren't you," asks Patrick, "Why don't you cheek in with them?"

Bo is late for the wedding as Billie comes in. "What is that yucky smell," asks Billie. Bo points to the TV. He is watching DOOL.

Then he goes into the kitchen to turn off the oatmeal pot. Billie asks, "What the heck is an oatmeal pot?"

Bo says, "It's something I got for Hope last year. It was way too expensive, but Zack loves his oatmeal..."

Billie asks "Is Hope back in town?"

"No."

"She's missing Shawn's wedding."

Bo says, "He knew how important it was for her to get away. I wish I could get in touch with her."

"Maybe there is a way," says Billie.

Shawn and Phillip walk into the church. Kiriack the Magnificent knows what Shawn is thinking, so he pours out the advice on marriage.

Shawn remembers Belle begging him not to get married and says, "There is something I have to tell you."

Bonnie and Kate argue about the decorations. And fashion. Bonnie says, "What if Belle ruins everything... Mimi's Matron of Dishonor wants her man. What do we do to stop Belle?"

Mimi asks Belle if she was this nervous on her wedding day.

"Yes," says Belle, "There were too many motorcycles flying around for my taste. They kept telling me not to go through with it if I wasn't sure. Maybe I should have paid more attention."

"You are married to a guy who loves you and you have a beautiful baby," says Mimi, "I know you thought you would have a future with Shawn, but you were so angry with each other. But you and Phillip are perfect for each other."

"Mimi, stop it," says Belle, "I can't let you do this."

Patrick advises Hope to let go of the anger. Hope can't forget what Bo did. If it weren't for Patrick she still wouldn't know the truth.

Patrick reminds her she defended Shawn after he provided the motorcycle entertainment at Belle's wedding.

Hope says, "Nobody died, Patrick."

Patrick advises, "If you don't want to lose your marriage you have to talk to Bo." He starts to hand her the phone. She slaps it away.

Billie tells Bo, "You and Hope have never needed phones before. When you needed each other you just knew. You and Hope need to be together."

The brat stands outside the front door and eavesdrops.

"Just focus your thoughts on her," says Billie, "Let her know how much you need her."

The little snot thinks, "Dammit Billie, what are you doing? Do you want to send me to prison?"

Shawn asks Phillip, "Has Belle said anything about the wedding?"

Phillip is clueless. He discovers he left the rings in the car. He runs out for them. Shawn stands alone and says, "Belle didn't tell him."

"I have to be honest, Mimi," says Belle.

Bonnie and Kate rush in and interrupt things. Bonnie kicks Belle out. She turns to Mimi and says, "Belle is a time bomb waiting to destroy your wedding."

"Your mom is right," says Kate.

Mimi insists, "She is my best friend."

"Best friends don't try to steal best friends husbands," says Bonnie

"We can't let Belle stop your wedding," says Kate.

Caroline runs into Belle. Belle isn't ready for the wedding. Caroline advises her to pray for strength. Belle insists she has to stop the wedding. Caroline tells her she can't do that. Belle tells her she can't do something as dramatic as Shawn did, but she is going to object when Father Jansen asks that all-important question.

Caroline asks, "What if Shawn chooses Mimi anyway?"

Belle is in denial, "No, he and I belong together."

"At least tell your husband first," says Caroline.

"I guess I should," says Belle.

Caroline tries one last time, "Please think of your vows, your little girl."

Caroline leaves. Belle bawls. Belle runs off as Kate comes out into the hall. Kate says, "I have to stop her before she ruins Phillip's life."

Lucas asks for a chance to plead their case one on one. "If that's what you both want," says Carrie. They flip for honors. Tails. Lucas wins and chooses to go last.

Carrie and Austin go in. Lucas says to himself, "You are wrong, Austin. If you want to marry a Brady it will be Sami Brady. And I wouldn't wish that on anyone."

Lexie says Abe knows she and Tek are friends, and also knows what a fertile imagination Sami has.

"Abe is a cop," says Sami, "He knows you cheated before. If he starts an investigation you will lose everything."

Bo exhales and sends his vibes to Hope, "Fancy Face, our son is getting married today. I miss you. I love you. I'm sorry."

The brat walks in. She says she came to discuss her defense, "How's that looking, Dad?"

"Pretty bad," says Bo, "There is a chance you might get off and then we'd be stuck with your sorry butt around here"

Billie offers to stay there and clean up. Bo leaves for the wedding.

Billie tells the brat, "You are making a big mistake."

"Not as big as the one you are making," says the snot.

Bonnie wants to sew a few ostrich feathers on Mimi's dress to spice it up. Mimi likes the dress the way it is. Bonnie says she doesn't want to get all the attention when she walks Mimi down the aisle. Mimi is thrilled to have Bonnie walk her down the aisle, "Assuming I make it down the aisle."

Bonnie shows her a garter, "It's something old. Your great grandmother wore this when she danced at Diamond Lil's. And you can borrow this new hankie, and here are some blue breath mints for the big kiss after the ceremony."

Mimi asks, "You know my 'guilting Belle' speech? I am feeling guilty myself. How can I marry Shawn knowing he is in love with someone else? If I marry him, he will always be looking over his shoulder. I have to tell him. I'm not starting off my marriage with a lie."

Phillip advises, "All you have to do is stand up there." Father Jansen comes in. He wants to go over a few things with Shawn.

Belle comes in as Shawn and Father Jansen leave, "We have to talk, Phillip."

Carrie and Austin chuckle. They talk about the time the squirrel bonded with her – as equals, no doubt. They have had some of their best times together.

"Maybe some of the worst, too," says Carrie.

"I know that I hurt you when I took over Highstyle," says Austin, "I never would have done it if I had known it was yours. I love you more than anything. I have never felt happier and more complete than when I am with you. I don't believe in coincidences. There is a reason why your relationship didn't work out with Mike. Choose me and we will have the life we always dreamed of."

Lexie claims Sami is wrong. Sami says in divorce court, Lexie would lose custody of her son.

"OK," says Lexie, "You win. What do you want?"

Sami asks, "Are you suggesting my morality is for sale?"

"This is classic Sami," says Lexie, "Name your price."

"OK," says Sami, "I will."

Mimi never dreamed her wedding would be like this.

Bonnie says, "That's because you believed in fairy tales. Lies are the price every woman has to pay to make her marriage work."

Mimi says, "I just hope the price isn't too high."

Belle tells Phillip she loves him. Kate barges in. Phillip tells Belle they can talk later. Kate and Belle leave, Shawn comes back. He tells Phillip the word 'obey' won't be in the vows. Too old fashioned. Phillip jokes, "You may regret that."

Bo comes in. Shawn knows Hope would have been there if he had asked, but it's too soon after Zack's death.

Bo tells Shawn, "You gotta find love and grab it and hold onto it, no matter what."

The brat lectures Billie. Billie says, "Your father said he would support you in your trial."

"Hope might convince him not to if she comes back," says the brat.

Billie says, "I told you, nothing comes between Bo and Hope. They will be a family again."

"I am family too," says the little snot.

"Forget it," says Billie, "I'm cleaning up."

The little snot says to herself, "You might think Bo and Hope can't be broken up, but you might be wrong."

Patrick encourages Hope to call Bo. Hope don' wanna. Patrick convinces her anyway.

The phone rings at the Brady house. The brat answers.

"Who is this," asks Hope.

"This is Chelsea Brady. Who is this?"

Bo tells Caroline there is no word from Hope. Caroline says Hope will be back and Chelsea will still be an issue. They have to work that out.

Hope asks, "What are you doing in my house? Where is Bo?"

"He's out with my mom," she lies, "They're doing every thing they can to get me off the hook. Isn't that great?"

Billie comes in as the brat hangs up, "What are you doing?"

Bonnie goes to look for the rope and duct tape in case Kate's powers of persuasion wimp out.

Lucas comes in as Carrie weeps, "Time's up."

Austin tells Carrie he loves her as he leaves.

Lucas makes his pitch, "Good ole Austin, making you cry again, huh? He's a great guy. You loved each other very much. I don't understand why he keeps hurting you so much."

Carrie blubbers, "Maybe it won't happen again."

"I used to say the same thing about Sami," says Lucas, "I'm sick of this pattern. It hurts too much having your heart stepped on. I love you. I would never hurt you. You would never hurt me. You thought what you had with Austin would last forever, but he hurt you. When did he ever put you first? You deserve something better. I know you will never love me like you love him. But what we have is more real and solid. If you choose me, I guarantee you won't regret anything for all the Days Of Our Lives."

Sami asks, "What do I want? I want Lucas back. That won't happen. So I want the second best thing, which is Austin."

Lexie laughs, "He is in love with Carrie."

"I don't care," says Sami, "She told me I could go after him. She can't change her mind. It's not fair."

"I don't get my part in this," says Lexie.

"If you want me to keep my mouth shut," says Sami, "you will make sure I wind up with Austin."

"I don't know how to do that," says Lexie.

"Lucky for you, I do," says Sami, "If you do what I say we will all live happily ever after."

Apparently Sami tells her what she wants, but we are not privileged to hear it... "You are out of your mind," screams Lexie, "I can't do that!"

Sami threatens, "Then I'll call Abe."

Lexie says, "You're a monster. Do you know that?"

Sami says, "I'm just the woman who would do whatever it takes to make sure Austin winds up with me."

Austin and Lucas hang around Carrie's bed like a couple of lost puppies. Carrie has to choose. She's worried about Sami getting hurt, but her decision doesn't have anything to do with Sami. Austin and Lucas wait...

Hope tells Patrick, "Chelsea said Bo and Billie have been pretty much inseparable since I left... How can Bo and I have a future?"

Patrick asks, "Do you believe her?"

"She was in my house answering my phone." She sinks into Patrick's arms and cries. He has the good sense not to bring up the pesky little fact that Hope is the one who told Bo to get lost.

The brat says she lied to Hope because her life is on the line.

Caroline asks Belle what she is going to do. Knowing that would actually require some thought, so Belle isn't sure. The procession starts.

Shawn watches Belle come down the aisle. Bonnie paces. Kate doesn't know if she convinced Belle. She tells Bonnie to relax. Kate goes in. Mimi comes out and stands beside Bonnie. Bonnie assures her the wedding will go though, "Let's go show those Brady's how lucky Shawn is to be marrying into the Lockhart family."

Shawn gives Belle a look as the wedding march starts. And down the stretch they come...

FF on the fretting Belle.


Previews
========

Phillip says, "My wife asked me if she could join me up here because she has a few special words of her own."

Lexie asks, "What if the man you decide you want doesn't want you, Sami? What are you going to do then?"

Frankie stands outside and yells through a door, "Jen, can I come in?" Jennifer yells, "No! I don't want to see you!"

Marlena says, "I remember you. I don't love you." Alex says, "What a pity, my dear, for you."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at Belle "guessing" she should tell Philip she loves Shawn before she stops the wedding and blurts it out to the entire congregation! Well, I'd hope so!

Caroline's mealy-mouth "advice" to Belle to "pray for strength" is pure DAZE. If this were Sami, suggesting she'd dump her husband and child for another man who just happened to be marrying her best friend, Caroline would strip her flesh to the bone with criticism.

Loved Bo telling Shawn that the hardest part of marriage is when your wife dies the "first time". HAHAHAHA

6:33 AM  
Blogger Quiet one said...

Bo's caption was the best!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think someone should duct tape Carrie's mouth shut so she will learn to stop kissing other guys. Her urge to cheat would be curbed because Carrie can't kiss anyone with duct tape always over her mouth.

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs