Wednesday, March 08, 2006

No Fury Like A Sami Scorned

Austin gets up as Sami pours him some coffee.

Austin says, "What a night, huh?"

"Yeah," says Sami, "Ever since Zack was killed I panic whenever Will leaves the house. Thanks for taking care of him and getting the medicine last night."

Austin says, "Think they will ever fix the elevator?"

"Probably not," says Sami, "Remember when we got stuck in it? I was fifteen, and fell in love with you in two seconds. You saw me as this little girl, and you were going with Carrie. I guess things never change."

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't seem too unhappy when I rescued you – not too unhappy about being stuck in the elevator, that is."

Again, he asks, "What do you mean"

"Come on," says Sami, "You were with Carrie. You two were very close."

"She was freaking out," says Austin, "I'm not getting sucked in to this. I don't want to talk about Carrie."

Sami asks, "What's wrong with talking about her... unless you have something to hide. Do you?"

Lucas is taking the party decorations down. Carrie comes out and they talk about her birthday. "You were so sweet, Lucas."

"Making you happy makes me happy. He flashes back to the couch. Carrie looks pensive, "Penny for your thoughts."

"It's nothing."

"All right," he says, "I'll make it a dollar."

She remembers being in the elevator with Austin, "I've got something to tell you. I'm afraid you're not going to like it."

Hope wakes up. She cuddles the teddy bear and says, "Good morning, Zack." She sees Patrick's empty hammock. She remembers him telling her she can stay as long as he likes. She gets up and goes into the shower where, what else, Patrick bounces out butt naked. Hope does a double take. I guess that means she looks twice.

Billie wakes up. She asks Bo if he is OK. He asks what happened. "We spent the night in your sleeping bag," she says.

"What do you mean?"

Billie sighs, "I'll tell you exactly what we did last night. We kept each other warm and slept."

"That’s it," he asks.

"No," says Billie, "You got plastered and wrecked your bike and shot me." Bo remembers. He checks out her wound.

"I'm OK," she insists.

"We're both lucky it wasn't worse," says Bo, "I need some coffee. Hope you don't mind instant. I have emergency rations in my bag."

Billie rambles, "This reminds me of a trip Patrick and I took. The car broke down and he had emergency rations..."

"Thanks for sharing," says Bo, "You don't need that creep."

Billie asks, "Who do I need? I know you don't like him. He was good to me. But it's over. He left Salem."

Bo asks, "For good?"

"All I know is, he's gone," says Billie.

Red flag alert for Bo, "He left Salem at the same time Hope did... no, they can't be together. If they were I'd have to kill him."

Patrick says he should have warned Hope about the shower. Hope is embarrassed. She decides to take her shower. She gets inside while Patrick pours water into the bucket above her head. Hope hands out her bathrobe. She screams and starts to run out as the cold water hits her.

Austin insists Carrie just got nervous. Sami says, "Austin, she isn't claustrophobic. Why doesn’t she just say it if she wants to get together with you? Why is she playing these games?"

"I don't want to talk about her," says Austin, "Let's just stick to business. I need you to be my right hand while Nicole is out of town recovering from her 'Roman Holiday.'"

"I will do anything for the company," says Sami, "You need some breakfast."

"Coffee is fine," says Austin.

"You need more," she brings over a scone and some juice.

He looks at the paper. As Austin looks for the business section, Sami gets excited that spring training has started. She hopes his time in NY didn't turn him into a Yankee fan. That would make her regret kissing him last night. Flashback.

Austin says last night was a mistake. Not the elevator... him kissing Sami, "We can't go there again."

Sami is indignant, "If you say that was a mercy kiss..."

"No," he says, "I don't have time for this. If I led you on, I am sorry. Let's just forget about it. I don't want to ruin our business relationship."

He goes into take a shower. Sami steams, "Carrie, you little liar. You want Austin and Lucas for yourself."

Carrie can't have breakfast. She has a meeting with Victor. Lucas suggests lunch. Carrie says OK, if Victor doesn't have something planned for her. He helps with her coat. "You have become such a gentleman," says Carrie.

"You bring it out in me," says Lucas. She leaves. He says, "Damn it, last night you were so into me and now you're being polite again. It's because of you Austin."

Carrie meets Austin at the elevator. He talks her into risking it. Sami comes out and watches them get in. She says to herself, "He is unbelievable. I have to figure out how to get him to concentrate on me. This time I'll do something drastic."

Austin and Carrie come into the pub. He asks her to say she changed her mind about him. Victor comes up and asks for a word with Austin.

Carrie goes over to say hi to Caroline. Small talk. Caroline thinks it must be stressful for her to work with Lucas with Austin down the hall. Carrie tells her, "Lucas said he loved me last night. Then I got stuck in the elevator with Austin."

"You're in a difficult position," says Caroline.

"I've been fighting my feelings for Austin," says Carrie, "Lucas makes more sense."

Caroline says, "Love is like DOOL, it doesn't make sense."

Victor tells Austin he feels close even though they are competitors. Then he jumps right into it, "So, what's going on with you and Carrie? She's working for me now. She said she could be ruthless with your company. Don't complicate things for her. She's living with Lucas, you know."

"Separate beds," says Austin.

"Not for long," says Victor, "He has the advantage over you."

Phillip is at Lucas' apartment. Will comes out. Phillip gives him a video game. They think Will is growing up. "I guess Sami is the one who isn't growing up," says Will, "Last night she was acting like a total spaz. I'd better go over to show her I'm walking. She acts like I lost a leg or something."

Lucas gives him a cold stare, "William Roberts!"

Will takes his foot out of his mouth, apologizes to Phillip and leaves.

Phillip and Lucas talk. Lucas asks for 'tips.' Phillip asks if that means he's getting back with Sami. Outside the apartment door, Will listens as Lucas tells Phillip no way, he has his mind on other things.

"You mean other people," says the mind reader, "You're thinking about Carrie, aren’t you."

"Yeah," says Lucas, "Is it that obvious? I told her I loved her last night. I got a hell of a kiss out of it."

"Yeah, well, it starts with a kiss and ends up in diapers," says Phillip.

Lucas says, "Yeah, I know all about that. She said something about her biological clock's ticking. So I might be the right man at the right time. You never know."

A dejected Will walks away, "How could dad tell Aunt Carrie he loves her?" Sami walks out of her apartment and overhears.

Lucas and Phillip talk about Carrie and Sami. Lucas says, "I've loved Sami for along time..."

Kirinac the Magnificent says, "The way you said that tells me you're still in love with her."

Lucas says, "Don't ask me to forgive her for that Stan stuff. What we had is dead. Over."

Will tells Sami not to baby him any more. Sami will never stop worrying about him. She presses him about what she overheard, "What did your father say? Did he say he's in love with Carrie? Will doesn’t know much. He tells her what Lucas said about loving Carrie."

"That's disgusting," says Sami.

"He said something about a ticking clock," says Will.

"Which means that he wants her to have his children," she changes her tone, "But he can't have you."

Will says, "I feel like if Dad could forgive you, everything could be OK again."

"I want the same thing," says Sami, "But your Dad wants to be with Aunt Carrie. I can't change his mind. How about if I got together with Uncle Austin?"

Will asks, "What if Uncle Austin still loves Aunt Carrie?" This conversation could only happen on DOOL.

Carrie tells Caroline she wants to start a family, "Lucas could be Mr. Right."

"What's Austin," asks Caroline, "Mr. Wrong?"

"I don't know," says Carrie, "The feelings are still there. I don't want to know."

"I can tell you but it's not easy," says Caroline.

Hope is freezing, "What're you, Swedish or something?" Patrick hands her flowers as a peace offering. He thinks the legend means she will renew her love for Bo while she is on the island. She says she could never even look at Bo again.

Billie tells Bo Hope and Patrick couldn't be together. She and Patrick spoke before he left. He left because he didn't want to come between Bo and Hope.

Bo sneers, "If he had a shot at my wife, he'd take it." Bo finds her keys in the snow. Billie decides she's going to head back. "Have a safe trip," says Bo, "I'm not going back to Salem."

Billie asks, "What?"

Bo says, "You're going alone."

OMB is at Sami's door. He brought Will chocolate chunk cookies from Caroline. Will takes the cookies and runs.

Sami hugs Shawn. He asks if there is any chance of her and Lucas getting back together. Sami stares.

Lucas tells Phillip, "I'd have to kill myself if I spent my life with Sami."

Phillip asks, "You want my advice?"

"Yeah," says Lucas, "You married Belle when she was practically in love with Shawn her whole life. How did you do that? How do I get Carrie to marry me?"

"It's a possibility," says Phillip, "They've both got the IQ of a doorknob."

Caroline advises Carrie. She had to make a similar decision. Victor and she had a child. But she and Shawn had taken a vow before God, "So I made the right choice."

Carrie asks, "Didn't you have regrets?"

Caroline stares.

"It wasn't easy living with Caroline's decision," says Victor, "But I had to. The heartache is always there."

Patrick prepares breakfast. Hope is impressed, "I could get used to all this, especially the part about you running around naked in the morning."

"Watch out," he warns, "The island can get into your soul. Something about it makes you want to stay forever." Hope stares.

Bo isn't going back to Salem. If he went home he'd be living in that sad house all by himself. Billie asks if he is going to look for Hope.

Bo sulks, "If she wanted to be with me she knows how to find me."

"What about your family," she asks, "Our conniving, murderous little brat never needed you more. Don't turn your back on the people that love you. Please come home with me."

Hope says breakfast was delicious, and then puts on a quizzical look.

Bo and Billie arrive at his home. He has a message from Hope on his PDA.

Sami can't figure why Lucas can't forgive her. He has decided he wants to be with someone else. OMB thinks there must be a man for her.

"There is one guy who could make me forget about Lucas," she says.

"Then go get him," says OMB.

Victor advises Austin, "The more success you achieve the less you can trust the women in your life. You have to keep asking yourself, do they love you or your money?"

Austin says, "Together, Carrie and I could do great things."

"Together," asks Victor, "I don't think so."

Caroline doesn't have any real regrets. She advises Carrie not to make a decision this big until she can commit to one man or the other.

Carrie says, "Whatever decision I make, there is one person who will not be happy for me – Sami."

Sami thinks OMB gives the best advice. He suggests Carrie would give better advice. She thanks him as he leaves. After he has gone, she says, "Grandpa, I can't ask Carrie for advice. She is the enemy and this is war."

Caroline tells Carrie, "Sami has ruined all her chances to be happy. It's Sami's own fault they both turned from her."

She blamed me," says Carrie, "And now it looks like history may repeat itself. Which is par for the course on this show."

Caroline says, "Lord knows, there is no fury like a Sami scorned."

Victor advises, "You wanna be a mogul, Austin? Let Carrie go. You still won't be a mogul, but at least you'll be rid of Carrie."

"I can't do that," says Austin, "I plan on winning."

"So do I," says Victor, "So does Lucas. Thanks for picking up the check." He leaves. Austin says to himself, "I'm not going to give up on you, Carrie. You are the woman I love."

Lucas says now he knows what he wants – Carrie. He won't blow it this time. "I'm on your side, bro," Phillip says with a hand butt, "But may the best brother win."

Hope's message says, "Don't look for me. I'll be back for the trial and do everything I can to make sure Chelsea goes to jail. If you love me, support me on this. If protecting her is your priority, so be it."

Billie says, "She's setting your love for her up against your daughter. What're you gonna do Bo?"

Hope cries. Patrick comes in and asks what is wrong. "I have to go," she says, "Because you are here."

Patrick says, "I don't want you to go, Hope." FF on Hope framed by ghostly images of Bo and Patrick.


Previews
========

Father Jansen asks, "Do you have anything to confess?" Belle says, "I'm in love with someone other than my husband."

Hope bawls, "I deserve to be punished as much as Chelsea does." Patrick holds her.

The brat says to Billie, "You love him? Hope's gone. Put out for him." SLAP!

Shawn tells Bo, "You see, this is why Mom left town. And for her sake, I hope she never comes back."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL....Austin's Pecs. Good one.

Are we in a time warp, are Prevuze's pictures out of order, or does Lucas have a hormonal problem? While he and Carrie were on their date he had a mustache and mini-beard. By the time they got back home he was clean-shaven. By morning, according to the Prevuze's pic, he's back to having a full mustache and beard! Whazzzzup with that?

"Roman Holiday"! Who knew Prevuze was such an old movie buff. LOL today!

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick teaching Hope to fish?? They trying to tell us that Hope spent YEARS living on a sailboat and never fished??!! Lame, lame, lame.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs