Monday, July 04, 2005

Satan's Spy

Bonnie is at Rex’ apartment. She tells Rex to take time off with pay to work on getting Mimi out, “But, if everything goes as it should, by this time tomorrow Mimi will be f-r-e-e.”

Patrick brings a bodacious July Fourth cake for Mimi. Big Bertha takes a look at it as it sets off the metal detector. Patrick rolls his eyes, “Thanks a lot Mom.”

“Time to start teaching the cute young newbie the ropes,” says bitch-ho’z number one. She sticks a toothbrush in Mimi’s face, “Welcome. The new girl gets to scrub the toilets with a toothbrush.”

“The judge didn’t say anything about scrubbing toilets,” says Mimi, “Clean it yourself.”

“I’m your judge now,” says the bitch-ho'z. She pulls a knife and holds it in front of Mimi’s face.

Kate tells John Shawn was a bad influence. She just knew Belle would make the right choice. John is glad he could give her a little bit of good news. They chat. Kate says, “Phillip’s going to have a wonderful life with the woman he loves. I may be overprotective, but my children are the most important things in my life. I’d do anything to ensure they get the happiness they deserve.”

John says, “I’ll give you a little advice. It has to do with Samantha.” Kate crushes her paper cup.

Sami is baking a cake and messes it all up. She goes to the door. Lucas is standing there. She says he can’t come in. She’s planning a surprise. Lucas says he has to, “Just tell me anything you can about Stan from the first time you saw him.” Sami remembers becoming Stan.

Sami says, “Lucas, the thing is he’s gone. We’re never going to find him.”

“That guy almost killed all of us Sami,” says Lucas.

Sami says, “We’re never going to find him. Let’s just move on.”

“Why is it every time I bring up Stan's name you change the subject,” asks Lucas, “You’re hiding something aren’t you?”

Chloe removes the bandages, revealing her scarred and grotesque face, “Now do you understand why I wanted you to think I was dead?”

“No,” says Brady, “Chloe, I love you. I’m not letting you go ever. When I look at your face I see the woman I want to have a family with.”

“I’m a monster, I’m hideous, nutty as a fruitcake.”

“Chloe, you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. Inside and out,” says Brady.

Brady takes Chloe’s hand. She pulls away, “I’m not beautiful any more. I’m a freak.”

Brady asks, “Chloe, do you still love me or not.”

“Of course I still love you,” says Chloe, “But my face was destroyed and these scars may never heal.”

“Chloe,” says Brady, “when I look at you I see the same beautiful woman I fell in love with. You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. Look at me. You’re face is perfect. Ever since the accident I dreamed of seeing your face again. I never stopped loving you and I never will.” He hugs her. Chloe frets.

Rex asks what Bonnie did. “I baked a file in the cake. Patrick is delivering it as we speak. He doesn’t know.”

“Oh, great” says Rex, “So it will Mimi and you in Statesville.”

Bonnie pulls out a stack of brochures, “I have a list of islands without extradition treaties where you and Mimi could go. I got the idea about the file out of an old movie. If this doesn’t work, I’ll just fire up the DVD and find more ideas.”

Rex says, “If they catch Mimi trying to escape they will just add to her sentence.”

Big Bertha digs into the cake and finds the file – a fingernail file.

“This is obviously a joke,” says Patrick.

Big Bertha isn’t in a joking mood, “I’m gonna write up your sister.”

Patrick pleads, “She didn’t know anything about this. Couldn’t you just look the other way?”

“Maybe I shouldn’t kill you,” says bitch-ho’z Brenda, “Maybe I should just carve a “B” for Brenda so everyone knows I own you.”

Another bitch-ho’z tells Mimi, “If you give into her now, cleaning toilets will be the least of your problems.”

Mimi yells, “We’ll see who’s going down.” CATFIGHT!

Kate isn’t interested in anything John has to say about Sami, “Lying and breathing are the same thing to Sami. Am I supposed to just let her destroy my family?”

John says, “When we all renew our vows together, you’re gong to have to stop attacking Samantha. She’s made mistakes, I’ll admit that.”

Kate says, “MISTAKES?” Kate flashes back to spiking Sami’s drink, playing the maid, opening the door, “No lie of Sami’s is too big or outrageous. I know she is still involved with Tony. I’ll see her dead before I let her get her hooks into Lucas again.”

Sami tells Lucas she is trying to make an American flag dessert. Now it’s a big mess. She slips and whipped cream goes everywhere. She doesn’t want to talk about Stan.

Lucas says, “Just explain to me what you were doing in the war zone.”

“I told you,” says Sami, “Tony kidnapped me.”

Lucas says, “Those other people he kidnapped – he acted like they were dead. With you, it was different. Did he make you write the note you left, too?”

“No,” says Sami, “I wrote that myself. That was just a coincidence. Why does everyone think I am always involved in these horrible schemes?”

“Because you usually are,” says Lucas.

Sami says, “Don’t you remember I got us out of there? I want more than anything to turn my life around. We would have that right now if it weren’t for your mother.”

Lucas yells, “You really expect me to believe my mother set us up, huh?”

Sami snaps back, “Tony has proof.” She would have said more, but the foot lodged in her mouth prevented it.

Patrick thanks Big Bertha for not reporting this. He waits for Mimi. She comes in with a black eye.

She tells him about the fight with the bitch-ho’z, “I don’t know where I got the strength but I won.”

Patrick says, “I’ve been there. You’ve got to persuade the other prisoners you can stand up to her.”

“My life is over,” whines Mimi.

Patrick tells her, “There are people out here who care about you. You’ve got to let Rex come and see you. “

“I lied to him.”

“You didn’t lie to him,” says Patrick, “You just didn’t tell him the whole truth.”

“I’d rather have to fight off the bitch-ho’z than hurt Rex,” says Mimi.

Patrick says, “Knowing you’re suffering in here will hurt him worse.”

Rex tells Bonnie he can’t let go of Mimi.

“Start figuring out a way to get her out. I’m going over there,” says Bonnie.

“Just tell her I love her,” says Rex.

After Bonnie leaves, Rex contemplates, “You’re good at solving puzzles, Rex. Solve this puzzle and Mimi goes free.”

Chloe pushes Brady away.

Brady says, “Chloe we love each other. Things will be perfect. You are perfect. Don’t you understand I have missed you so much? I am not gonna lose you again.” He sees the perfect Chloe.

Chloe looks at her scars in a mirror, “You must be lying to me. Can’t you see how ugly I am?”

“Chloe,” says Brady, “you couldn’t be ugly if you tried. It’s not just your face. Its your spirit, your soul.”

Chloe runs off, “You just need to let go of me. I can’t be with you. Not like this.”

John tells Kate, “Parents react when you start attacking their children. Roman will do the same thing with Sami.”

“Sami is Satan’s spy,” says Kate.

John says, “In the long run, this will cause problems between you and Roman. Try to see Sami’s side of things. Bottom line, we are one big messy intertwined family, and if we don’t work this out, both of our marriages will be in trouble.”

Lucas asks Sami how Tony would know anything about the situation with Brandon.

Sami says,
Tony makes it his business to know things about people so he can destroy them.”

Lucas can't believe Sami would take Tony's word. Sami says she would take the devil’s word over Kate's, “For the last time, I am not working for Tony. Don’t I get any credit for rescuing you? I just wish I’d gotten the truth from Tony. Your mother deserves to rot in hell.” That Sami just has a way with words, doesn't she?

Rex thinks. “Why did Mimi not even try to defend herself? If I could just rewind everything I could prove she’s innocent. OMG!! Of course!” Hmmm... Security camera tapes?

Bonnie comes in and sees Mimi’s black eye. She goes berserk. She asks Patrick, “What about the c-a-k-e?”

“Didn’t you see the metal detector,” asks Patrick.

Patrick tells Mimi about the cake with the nail file. He assures her, “Between Rex and me, we’ll come up with a way to set you free.”

“No,” says Mimi, “You have to tell Rex to forget me.”

“And, you...” Patrick says to Bonnie, “You just stay out of trouble.”

Patrick leaves. Bonnie tells Mimi, “You should have a fake appendicitis attack. I saw it in a movie.”

“I’m not getting out,” says Mimi, “I’m in here for the long haul – 15 to 20. Unless Jan dies, then it will be for life.”

Brady vows he will not lose Chloe again.

“What are you saying,” asks Chloe, “You will follow me?”

“No,” says Brady, “I’m gonna take you away. Somewhere special. I have just the place. If she doesn't want to go, they have a word for this - Kidnapping.”

Chloe asks, “Where?”

“Look, Sami,” says Lucas “I know you and my mom will never be friends but if you could just look at things in a different light... She had a son in combat who lost a leg. What if that was Will?”

“OMG,” says Sami, “Don’t even say that. I feel terrible about Phillip but this is something different. I will never forget what Kate did to me. All I want is for us to be together.”

“There are a lot of things I have to look past before that can happen,” says Lucas, “like you sleeping with Brandon.”

Sami begs, “How many times do I have to tell you Kate set us up?”

“If you prove that I will turn my back on her,” says Lucas, “It’s obvious you’re not going to help me find Stan so I’ll just get my laptop and leave.”

Sami thinks to herself, “If you want proof, I will find it.”

“Sami could destroy our marriages,” says Kate, “Because she wants her parents together.”

John tells Kate, “You’re a good businesswoman. Let’s look at this as a business proposition. If you just stay focused on the prize you eliminate all other distractions, because if you don’t, it could cost you your marriage.”

“Mimi,” says Bonnie, “you are not a quitter. Like it or not, we are getting you out of here. I should get myself arrested so I could get back at the bitch-ho’z that hit you.”

Mimi says, “That’s all we need – to have you in jail too. I confessed. You just have to accept it.”

“Please just let Rex come and see you.”

“No,” says Mimi, “Then he will never be able to move on.”

Bonnie says, “If you keep pushing him away like this you will push him into another babe’s arms. Get a good picture of that. Are you sure you are willing to give up Rex forever?”

Patrick gets to Rex’ apartment. Patrick says, “There is no way she will survive in there, man. We’ve got to find a way to get her out.”

Rex says, “I think I have.”

“You’re not sure are you,” asks Bonnie, “You can’t give up.”

Mimi beats the dead horse, “I’m doing my time and there is nothing anyone can do to change that.”

“I think the odds are ten to one at best,” says Patrick, “but we’ve got to try it.” The boys rush out.

“I just hate to see Sami win,” says Kate.

“You have,” says John, “Sami slept with Brandon, so you won.”

Kate says, “I guess I have to let it go, don’t I? I can’t risk alienating my husband. I’m gonna follow your advice and take the high road.”

As John goes to get more coffee Kate thinks, “Except Sami’s gong to take the lowest road to Lucas and I have to stop her.”

“I’m gonna track down Stan and make him pay,” says Lucas as he leaves.

Sami shuts the door, “Well Lucas, you will never find Stan because he doesn’t exist any more. In the meantime, I have to prove Kate set me up. Forget about Tony. Eugenia! I just have to find a way to make her talk.”

Brady says, “This is a place I’ve always wanted to share with you. Now it’s a perfect place for you to see how beautiful our future is going to be. I always knew I would take my one true love there.” He leads her off to the land of bliss.


Previews
========

Max and Frankie tussle, “Whoa, what’re you doing,” asks Frankie. Max yanks Jennifer's picture out of Frankie's wallet and shows it to him.

Jennifer says to Jack, “Tell me the truth. There is something wrong with you, isn’t there?”

Brady tells Chloe, “I want this night to be special for the two of us.”

Sami tells Nicole, “There is something I have to tell you, and I don’t think it’s good news.” Nicole pounds down the booze.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see it now. Rex & Patrick will find a security tape that will (1) prove Jan's fall was an accident and (2) reaffirm that the crack Salem PD and the ever hapless legal mind of Mickey Horton are all totally clueless when it comes to basic police work. HAHAHAHA

The pictures are hilarious today. Happy Fourth of all!

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs