Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The USMC In His Hip Pocket

A cop walks up and arrests Mimi. “No,” says Mimi as she looks up at him. The cop turns into Mickey. Mimi starts. “Mickey,” she asks, “Am I going to jail?”

“Not if I can help it,” says Mickey.

Mimi says, “Jan lied to Tec. He has her statement and she’s in a coma. She’s as good as dead and so am I.”

Abby wants to go home. She also wants to know who is going to tell Chelsea her parents died.

Bo plays with his computer. He’s looking for a military website so he can find Shawn. How about www.toysoldier.com? Billie stares and flashes back to the pit. She comes into his office. She needs to talk to him.

Bo asks, “About what? How you tried to ruin my marriage?”

Hope picks up their wedding picture. Belle is at the door. She is soooooo distraught. She heard form Shawn. “I think he was calling to say goodbye, Hope,” she says.

The boys are captive. Their captors are none other than the United States Marine Corps. Rex tells them they are Americans. The Marines ask for ID. The leader looks at their ID, then he asks what a group of civilians is doing over there.

Lucas watches through field glasses.

“The Salem squad come to rescue their friend,” says the Marine, “The ISA warned us. The only thing I have to do is send you boys home. I’m not gonna let a bunch of armatures do this.”

Sami worries they might find out who she is.

Brady says, “Forgive me but I think you should know the truth about this reporter.”

Bart tells Tony he has to “do what Enron didn’t do, destroy the paper trail. When Sami goes down she will take us with her.”

Tony tells Bart to calm down, “I can turn this situation around and still use Samantha to accomplish all my goals.”

Bo tells Billie when he fell into the pit and the gas hit, he was hallucinating and she took advantage of that.

Billie says she thought they were going to die, “I’ve never made it a secret how I feel about you. You are the one great love of my life. I thought it was the end for us. I needed you and there you were touching me, kissing me.”

“Because I thought you were my wife,” snaps Bo.

Billie says, “I couldn’t stop. I had no idea they would walk in on us. I just wanted to be with you one last time. Because I didn’t want to die the way I’ve lived my life... alone.” Sob.

Hope asks about Shawn, “Did he say anything that might help the ISA find them?”

“No,” says Belle, “But here’s a news bulletin, he is doing this because I told him I couldn’t be with him unit Phillip gets home. All I want right now is for them to come home safely.”

Hope says, “We just have to pray they will.”

Brady tells the Marines Stan was held captive with private Kiriakis.

“We’ll have some questions for you,” says the Marine. This thrills Sami to no end.

Lucas watches. He’s gotta help them get out of this mess.

The Marine lectures the guys. This isn’t some kind of game.

Brady tells the Marines his dad is ISA, John Black. “John Black the billionaire stoner,” asks the Marine. “The very one,” says Brady.

The Marine asks if Stami has an exact location for Phillip. No he doesn’t.

Tony wants to see how Sami holds up under interrogation. Bart says, “She wouldn’t hold up under Cap’n Crunch’s interrogation.”

Tony says, “We can’t afford to have her expose us. The question is how to insure that.”

Tony calls William and Charles on the radio. The goons rush in. Tony tells them, “I have an undercover assignment for you. I want you to infiltrate the United States Marine Corps.”

Mickey tells Mimi to stay positive. Mimi gives the rundown of all that’s against her. Mickey gives her his sharpest legal advice, “You have to hang in there.” He leaves.

Mimi says, “I’ll probably be in jail. And if I get off, Rex will find out what I did. Lose-lose.”

Abby goes in to see Chelsea. Chelsea asks where her parents are.

Jennifer feels so bad for Chelsea. She’s just grateful Abby's injuries weren’t that bad and Jack is there.

Abby comes out. She tells them Chelsea doesn’t know about her parents “What’s going to happen to her?”

They talk about Chelsea’s situation. All alone. No family. Jack will try to do some investigating.

Bo asks about Billie’s arm. She tripped and fell on her way into the hospital. She was going there to give Chelsea a transfusion. She promised Chelsea’s parents she would take care of her and she will, “since I don’t have a daughter.”

Bo asks, “What do you mean by that?”

“Let’s face it,” says Billie, “The DiMera’s have been leading us on a wild goose chase. Every time we try to follow up on a clue we almost get killed. Although we know Tony and Stephano are dead, they are still trying to control our lives. I’ve decided to let it go. I think Hope may have been right. This is just a DiMera hoax. Georgia isn’t alive. We have to move on.”

“No,” says Bo, “I’m not letting you give up on our daughter.”

Hope tells Belle Bo went to the police station to get info on the boys, not to work, of course.

Belle leaves to check on Mimi. Hope is going to the police station. Belle tells Hope she knows Bo loves her. Belle leaves and Hope goes into her tragic soliloquy, “I don’t know if that’s enough this time, Bo. If something should happen to our son because you chose to help Billie, what kind of a life could we possible have together?”

Bo says, “Georgia is our daughter. I’m not giving up and neither are you.”

Billie asks, “Do you really thin she is out there?”

“Absolutely I do,” says Bo, “She will need both of us when we find her. So, no more of this stuff about giving up. We are going to find her!”

Bo hugs Billie just as guess who walks in.

Abby says she is so lucky to have her parents back together, but there is no hope for Chelsea; her parents are gone.

Jack says he got a break. He found someone who knows about Chelsea’s parents. Mickey walks up.

Mimi tells Belle, “Jan is still in a coma. Mickey is a lot more confident than I am. I’m too worried about the boys to worry about me. The people holding Phillip are pure evil. If they get captured we’ll never see them again.”

Bart Hopes Tony’s plan works. Tony holds the trump card, Phillip, but Bart says there is the joker, Sami. “If she fails, she only has herself to blame,” says Tony.

Stami says he was blindfolded when he was captive with Phillip. He can’t help them. The Marine says, “Saving private Kiriakis is our job.”

The boys try to get the Marines to let them help.

Sami thinks, “If my cover is blown, it’s all over.”

Sami gets instructions from Tony over the radio, “Do exactly as they say, Samantha, and you’ll soon be a free woman.”

“My God,” thinks Sami, “they’re working for you.” Yep. Tony has the United States Marine Corps in his hip pocket. They take Sami off to question her.

The boys discuss Lucas. The Marines say they will hold them until they can get them home. Another Marine rushes up and reports the journalist got away. “Find him,” says the leader.

Belle tries to encourage Mimi. They will find a way to bring Phillip home.

Mimi has an awful feeing that they’re all going to die over there.

Mickey says he was the Benson’s attorney. They have no relatives. Before they died the Benson’s asked him to help them apply for chapter 11. They both had lost their jobs and had just defaulted on their mortgage. “I helped them declare bankruptcy and charged them a nice little bundle,” says Mickey, “as a practicing attorney, I felt it was my duty to take their last cent. Chelsea might knot have known all this. That little girl didn’t just lose her parents, she lost everything.

Hope interrupts Billie and Bo. Bo says he can explain. “Let me guess,” says the sarcastic Hope, “you told Billie you couldn’t help look for Georgia any more.”

Bumbling Bo says, “Actually, Billie wanted to give up the search. I told her we can't do that, just like we can’t give up on Shawn.”

Hope snaps, “Has there been any progress?”

“No,” says Bo, “the ISA keeps running into brick walls.”

Billie says she understands how Hope feels, “If there is anything I can do...”

Hope wasn’t in the mood for that, “Bo and I don’t’ need your help.” Billie leaves. She will pray for them. She’d better pray a little harder for Bo.

“I should be getting used to that by now shouldn’t I,” says Hope, “Obviously you care more about her than your wife and son.”

“What’s Chelsea going to do,” asks Abby.

“I’ll do what I can to help,
says Mickey, I’ll have the Horton foundation take care of the funerals. But she’s going to need more than money. She’ll need her friends as well.” Abby will be there for her.

Jennifer thanks Mickey. Mickey leaves.

Jack, Jennifer and Abby have a group hug. Jack tells them, “I can’t tell you how good it feels to have my best girls with me.” Billie watches and smiles. She’s probably thinking Jennifer is out of the Patrick sweepstakes for now.

Billie imagines her and Bo and Georgia in the same situation. Billie runs up and says hello to Jack. Jack assures her the DiMera’s don’t always win.

“You’re right,” says Billie, “miracles can happen.”

Belle says the boys are coming home. “Yeah,” says Mimi, “and Jan will wake up and tell the truth.”

The boys discuss Stan. Brady reminds them they still have the map. The leader tells the troops to put them in protective custody. The boys object, but it’s no use.

“It’s a big risk,” says Lucas, “but I’m going to take it.”

“Welcome back,” says Tony.

“You son of a...” says Stami, “You didn’t do this to save me. You’re covering your own butt.”

“Luckily,” says Tony, “they don’t know I’m alive so they won’t be looking for me. You’re the one who’s out of business. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the lads can’t escape Marine custody, so our deal is off, Samantha. You don’t get to see your parents and, lastly, you won’t get revenge on your enemies.” Be careful, Tony. I think you just became one of them.

Bo tells Hope she is the only woman he loves, “And, yes, I do want to find Georgia. Finding Shawn is my number one priority.”

“That was supposed to be your number one priority before he took off. If he should die I swear to God I will blame you,” says Hope. Bo stares.

Jennifer is thrilled to have Jack home. Billie can’t tell Bo about Roman because Roman wants to tell Bo himself about Victor and Caroline.

They discuss Chelsea. Billie offers to go in and tell Chelsea about her parents.

Billie comes into Chelsea’s room. She takes a deep breath and sits down, “Hi Chelsea, it’s Billie.”

Chelsea asks, “Where’s my mom and dad? Are they OK? Why won’t anyone tell me?” Billie stares.

Mimi wishes she could be more positive, “But if my recent luck is any indication I know something bad is going to happen.” She walks away.

The Marines bind the guy’s hands. The guys make themselves comfortable in the tent. Shawn sits down and a knife comes through the wall, just missing him.

Belle says, “Just because the boys are risking their lives doesn’t mean we will lose them.”

“If Rex makes it back there is one way I can make sure he doesn’t find out about my secret. I’m gonna turn myself in and plead guilty,” says Mimi.

Billie tells Chelsea the bad news, “The doctors did everything they could.”

Chelsea cries, “No, it’s not true. They can’t be dead.”

Billie comforts her, “I’m here, Chelsea.”

Hope lectures Bo, “If something happens to Shawn because you were off with Billie again, I will never forgive you.” If Bo had a dime for every time Hope wasn’t gong to forgive him for something... Hey, maybe he does. That would explain why he never has to go to work.

Lucas has cut a slit in the tent wall for the boys to escape through. They move out to get Phillip.

“I don't care about revenge any more,” says Sami, “Being out here I realize, this isn’t all about me. People’s lives are at stake. I think we should forget this whole thing.”

Bart busts in and reports the boys have escaped.

“Excellent. Samantha will finally have her REVENGE after all,” says Tony.

FF on Stami with Sami in the background.

Previews
========

Celeste asks, “How you... would investigate someone beyond a mere computer search?” Jennifer asks, “Celeste, who do you want to investigate?

Nicole smiles as she looks at her scalpel. Dr Weiss says, “Nurse Baxter.” Nicole says, “Good morning Dr. Weiss.” The doctor says, “ Not for you it’s not.”

Mimi says, “I refuse to break Rex’ heart. I would rather go to jail.”

Rex tells Stami, “You won’t get away with this.” Lucas looks through his gun sights, “You said it, bro.” He fires and DOWN GOES STAMI.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those scene caps for "Celeste finds a good storyline on DOOL" are hilarious!

4:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At last!!! The answer to a question that has bugged me for years! How Bo manages to pay his mortgage and fly to Europe at the drop of a hat while never actually showing up at his job.....he gets a dime for every time Hope hits him with a lame threat! HAHAHAHA

Thank you Prevuze.

Now we just need to know how the Mickster makes a living never having won a case.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs