Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Mickster

“It’s gotta be Georgia,” Billie tells Patrick.

Patrick warns her, “You’re just setting yourself up for another disappointment.”

Billie isn’t buying it. She tells the nurse who she is and the nurse tells her to follow. Billie stares into space and whispers, “Georgia.”

Mimi tells Bonnie the thinks she’s done for.

“No you’re not, honey,” says Bonnie, “Momma’s hauling out the big guns. THE MICKSTER. He’s the best damn defense lawyer in Salem. He’s the only defense lawyer in Salem. I’m calling him right now.”

Belle comes up. Mimi tells her she’s about to be arrested for murder, even though Jan is still alive.

Tec hugs Lexie. Abe sees them, “I may be blind but I’m not stupid. I know what’s going on here.”

Jennifer and Jack talk. They kiss. She asks if the imposter kissed as good as her. He says he can’t joke about this, “If I had known it wasn’t you... I would have kept my mouth shut about it.”

Jennifer says, “I know you wouldn’t be intentionally unfaithful.” Jack talks about his captivity and says he knows Tony is dead for good.

‘Dead’ Tony and Bart watch Phillip squirm. Tony says, “He’s the key to my next project.”

Bart says, “You mean the Four Mouseketeers? Hey, we haven’t heard from Stan-the-man in some time. Shouldn’t she have radioed in? Your plan could be going down the tubes as we speak.”

Bombs go off. Sami thinks, “Damn Tony! A girl could get killed out here. You just better live up to our bargain.” Stami says, “I am so out of here.” He tries to radio in. Shawn comes up and grabs him from behind. They struggle but Shawn pulls a gun.

“Stan, come in,” says Tony into the radio, “Are you all right?” Bombs go off and Shawn rushes Stan behind a rock.

“That didn’t sound good,” says Bart.

“I Hope she’s OK,” says Tony, “I need her help. If they find out Stan is Sami, the proverbial jig is up and we’ll all be dead.”

“That was too close,” says Shawn.

“We gotta get the hell outta here,” says Stami.

“Too dangerous,” says Shawn, “I’m gonna find out who you really are.”

Stami tells Shawn he needs his help to rescue Phillip, “No Phillip, no Belle,” says Stami.

“Who are you,” asks Shawn.

Stami says, “I'm a friend who can help you get everything you want.”

“Pretty soon,” says Tony, “Phillip will have plenty of company.”

“I need to keep up my strength to get home to you, Belle,” says Phillip. He sees a vision of Belle. He’s going to get out of there no matter what.

Lexie thought Abe had gone home. “Obviously,” says Abe. He tells Tec, “Could you keep to police work and stay away form my wife? The DA doesn’t like detectives who drag their heels.”

Tec says he doesn‘t need Abe to tell him what to do.

Tec leaves and Lexie tells Abe, “That was uncalled for. I would never betray your confidence.”

“I just don’t like your friendship with Tec,” says Abe, “You are still a married woman even if it is in name only.” Lexie has a patient to see. She leaves.

“After the exam I have a surprise for you,” says Jack. Lexie comes in. Jennifer says she will wait outside.

Jack tells Lexie, “I need to be tested for sexually transmitted disease.” Lexie stares with accusing wide eyes. Aw, come on Lexie. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Maggie comes up to the waiting Jennifer. Julie took the baby so she and Mickey could have some quality time. But Bonnie called with an emergency when they were about five minutes into their quality time and that put an end to it. They talk about Jack’s return and Chelsea.

Jennifer advises, “Maggie, don’t let Bonnie get to you. You need to fight fire with fire.”

“I’m trying, honey, says Maggie, “I just don’t know how much fight I have left in me.”

“I can always count on you, Mickey,” says Bonnie, “I know you’re going to pull a Perry Mason and prove her innocent.”

“That might not be possible,” says Mickey.

“Why,” asks Bonnie.

Because I’m on the case
.

Belle tries to reassure Mimi, but it doesn’t do much good. They talk about Marlena’s return. Belle says the miracle of her mom’s return is proof Mimi shouldn’t give up when things look Hopeless.

Jan watches the girls from her hospital bed, “Toast, Meems,” says Jan, “I’ll make you pay if it’s the last thing I ever do.”

Phillip promises he’s coming home to Belle. The vision makes his chains disappear. He stands up and kisses her.

Chelsea rests. Billie walks in. The confused Billie says, “I don’t understand, the doc said we were an exact match.” The nurse tells her she and Chelsea share a rare blood type, “Yours was an exact match. If Chelsea doesn’t get a transfusion she may die.” Billie the trooper will help. The nurse goes to get the forms.

Billie tells Patrick, “I was so driven to find Georgia, I forgot what Chelsea was going through.”

Chelsea moans, “Mommy is that you?” Billie puts a tender hand on her and stares.

Jennifer can’t believe Maggie isn’t standing up to Bonnie. When she was on the island Maggie promised herself she would do anything to get back to Mickey.

“You’re right,” says Maggie, “That blonde bimbo is going down.”

Mickey will defend Mimi but he reminds Bonnie life is not a TV show. Bonnie promises if he clears Mimi she will make it worth his while. Maggie comes in and says, “I object.”

Mimi and Belle tell Jan to shut up. Mimi says, “I wish I’d killed that evil witch!”

Tec, of course walks up just at that moment. He asks, “You wanna say that for the record?”

Lexie tells Jack the STD tests were negative. He is healthy as a horse. Jennifer walks up.

Jack blindfolds Jennifer. He takes her into the examining room. Lexie hangs a “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door.

“Abe,” says Lexie, “could we call a truce?”

Jack removes Jennifer’s blindfold, “SURPRISE!!

Belle’s vision and Phillip make love. He loves her more than she will ever know, “I want to spend all the Days Of Our Lives together.” Back to reality. Phillip seethes, “No matter what happens I’m going to be with Belle forever.”

Bart tells Tony they are ready for more prisoners, “I trust you but there is one thing that could go wrong. Sami doesn’t know Lucas is here. She might just switch sides. Then what?”

“This is insane,” says Sami.

Shawn asks if he is afraid to die because of a guilty conscience.

Stami insists, “I am your friend.”

“Are you,” asks Shawn. He goes on about Rex, Brady, him and Lucas.

Stami stops him, “Lucas is here?”

“Mommy, are you there,” asks Chelsea.

“Baby, I’m here,” says Billie, “It’s OK.” She tells Patrick, “No girl her age should go through life without parents. If I can’t be there for Georgia at least I can be there for her.”

Lexie doesn’t want to fight anymore. Abe is stone faced.

Jennifer stares at the elegant setting. Champagne and candles. Jack had Lexie’s help setting this up. Jack pours the champagne, “A toast to you. To our family. To saving my life, bringing me home.”

Jennifer says, “And a toast to you for never giving up on us.” Clink. Kiss.

Maggie won’t let Bonnie pull one of her lowdown dirty tricks to steal her husband. Maggie tells Mickey, “I can’t stand to live platonically with you in the same house with her. Now it’s time for you to choose...”

Bonnie interrupts, “My girl needs a lawyer.” Mickey tells Maggie Bonnie is right.

“Face it Mags,” says Bonnie, “I will win this one.”

Mimi tells Mickey she's worried about going to jail. She tells him what happened to Jan.

Mickey says, “Once I get Jan on the witness stand the truth will come out.” What – that he couldn’t defend Mother Teresa?

“You don’t know Jan,” says Mimi, “She is pure evil.”

Belle lectures Jan.

Jan says, “You were in love with Shawn and married Phillip. You’re no better than me.”

Belle tells Jan to calm down, “This can’t be good for you.”

Jan blows up at Belle, “Because of you Shawn’s life is in danger. If anything happens to him I will make you suffer for the rest of your life.” Let’s see... she could make her suffer for the rest of her life OR sit her down in front of a TV for five minutes listening to her own BelleBlabber about how she can’t be with Shawn until Phillip comes home. That would be about the same amount of torture.

Jan hyperventilates. Jan flat lines. Belle screams, “Jan! Jan! OMG!”

Phillip watches the vision tell him to stay strong. Belle leaves. Phillip calls after her, “Just wait for me, Belle, I will be there.”

Bart tells Tony, “Lucas could be Sami’s Achilles Tendon.”

Tony says, “That’s Achilles Heel, you twit. Lucas is not a problem. Sami is furious at Lucas because he didn’t marry her. Lucas is Kate's son. Hurt Lucas and you hurt Kate, and nothing would make Samantha happier.”

“What if Lucas gets killed,” thinks Sami. She asks Shawn about Lucas.

Shawn says, “All I meant was Lucas is Phillip’s brother. If anything happens to Phillip Lucas would be devastated. And so would his son, Will.”

Stami says, “A family should not be split up. It’s wrong.”

Shawn tells him, “If you’re going to help us you’ve got to prove you’re on the up-and-up.”

Tony listens as Shawn asks Sami whose side he’s on.

Tony says into the radio, “This is it, Samantha, time to use your secret weapon.”

Lexie trusses Billie up. As soon as he blood is screened we can start giving it to Chelsea. Without this transfusion she could have died. At least now she has a fighting chance. Lexie leaves.

Billie stares at Chelsea.

Jack and Jennifer eat truffles. Jennifer can’t believe this. Can you imagine what the hospital is charging for this? Jack throws back the curtain and reveals a candle-lit bed. Jack tells her, “The exam showed everything’s OK except for one thing. I have a heart murmur, you wanna hear it?” He sticks his hand under his shirt and pats it as he murmurs, “I love you.” Lame, but that’s Jack. Onto the bed.

Abe offers to drive home and chuckles. Lexie gets an emergency call. Abe is peeved and says he will find his own way home and won’t wait up. Lexie leaves. Abe stares. Well, he... I mean... you know.

The girls tell Jan not to die. Lexie rushes in. Belle tells the group she was telling Jan what happened and her monitors went berserk.

Mickey says if Jan dies he won’t be able to cross-examine her and the case will be harder to win.

Mimi says, “First-degree murder, that’s a capital crime. I could go to death row.”

Mickey talks to Tec, “I know you have the statement and I can’t get her to recant if she doesn't pull through...”

Tec says, “And, at that point, I have to arrest Mimi.”

Mimi talks about lying to Rex and having the abortion, “I deserve to pay for what I’ve done.” Belle hugs her.

Lexie comes out of Jan’s room, “I’m afraid I have some bad news.” Mimi stares.

Jack and Jennifer make love...

“Thank you,” says Jennifer, “for making this the most romantic reunion a couple could ever have.” Jack has something else for her. A diamond heart broach.

He tells her, “It says the hearts will always be together.” Pan in on the broach.

Patrick is proud of Billie. She may have saved Chelsea’s life.

“Mommy,” moans poor Chelsea.

“I’m here for you baby, OK?” Billie cries, “Oh God, I wish Georgia were here right now.”

Phillip says, “I love you Belle. I know you will always be true to me. Simper Fi, sweetheart.”

“What secret weapon,” asks Bart.

“Sami will bait a trap and Shawn will fall for it,” says Tony.

Stami dangles Phillip’s dog tags in Shawn’s face, “Now do you believe me? He is still alive.”

Shawn is convinced, “All right, so what’s next?”

Sami thinks, “Oh Shawn you just made one of the biggest mistakes of your life.” FF on smiling Stami.


Previews
========

“You need to know the truth,” says John. “What,” asks Marlena.

Roman tells Kate, “I know why you’re having a tough time with our making love.”

Abe asks Tec and Lexie, “How close did the two of you get and what have you been doing behind my back since I got home?”

Bart says, “Looks like they just got him, uh, her, boss. Sami’s luck may have just run out.”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those of us who have watched DAYS for years, the only time a client of the Mickster has gotten off is when the actually guilty party got busted for the crime. Usually after the innocent party had done some jail time. HA

The goodies in this Prevuze are too many to list - the action photo, Soapnet on deathrow, and my favorite from today....BelleBlabber!!!!!

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I could think was that they had better test Billie's blood VERY THOUROUGHLY before giving it to Chelsea. Ha!
Thanks for all of the great laughs. Lately I have to laugh at DOOL a little to stomach it.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs