Monday, May 09, 2005

The Slut Of Salem

Bo and Hope are home. Hope has Bo sit down. She’s going to make him some green tea. We get a lesson in the benefits of green tea. Bo falls asleep. Hope wonders. Hope remembers what she saw in the pit, “I really want to believe you thought you were making love to me, not Billie. I just wish I could know for sure.” She covers Bo. “Maybe there is a way,” she says.

Billie tells Patrick, “I knew exactly what I was doing. I didn’t care. I wanted Bo to make love to me one last time.” Flashback to the pit of love and gas. “I suppose it won’t do any good to say I am sorry.”

Patrick asks, “Are you sorry?”

“What does it matter,” asks Billie, “Hope will never forgive me. I was Bo's wife once too. We had a child together out of love. That’s why Hope is so upset. She can’t say he was hers and hers alone. If Bo wants to call me ‘Hope,’ he can as long as it’s my body he’s making love to. You know what? I’m not sorry. I’d do it all again. Only this time I wouldn’t feel so guilty.”

Belle says, “We all make mistakes.” It’s just that she’s the champ. “You always told us how sacred marriage is. I would never cheat on Phillip with Shawn even though Shawn is the one I love.”

Roman and Kate come in as Belle says, “I knew you would never cheat on Dad no matter what.”

Kate lays into Belle. Belle fights back, Kate could have stopped the boys. Kate says, “I’m not the only one to blame. If Phillip loses his life because of this rescue mission his butt and Shawn’s are on your hands.”

Rex comes back to base camp and tells the guys Stami is a fraud. Stami tries to wiggle out of it. Brady doesn’t trust him.

Brady and Rex go aside. Rex confesses he was bluffing. He was just trying to put Stami on the defensive.

Lucas gets Stami in his gun sights, “If you hurt any of them, you’re a dead man.”

Patrick says he is trying to follow Billie’s logic, “Will the real Billie please stand up?”

Billie says, “When it comes to Bo my feelings are all over the place. I know he loves Hope. I come in somewhere between beer and bowling. I know Hope will go around calling me the Slut of Salem (which would be awfully high on the Slut-scale), but I was scared. Bo was lying there barely conscious. I thought we were going to die.”

Patrick says, “I don’t understand why you keep setting yourself up to get hurt.”

“Hope will never forgive me,” says Billie. She will make sure I never come near Bo again. And she will make sure I don’t’ have a chance of being with my daughter.”

Hope looks up the side effects of toxic inhalation on the Internet. She finds a website which tells her because of the effects of the gas, Bo was out of it. You don’t’ need the Internet for that. “Billie, you’re going to have to work a lot harder to make me doubt my husband’s dedication to our marriage.” She reaches down to Bo. The poor sap says, “Billie.”

“We discussed this, Kate,” says John, “You know Belle’s not responsible.”

Kate says she is just frazzled, “It’s just so amazing you two are back. But now I might lose three of my four sons. I need some air.”

As Kate leaves, Belle tells John, “Kate hates me.”

“No,” says John, “I know you were upset at the airport but that doesn’t matter anymore. We’re just going back to the way we were.”

Belle turns to Marlena, “Do you understand why I’m so angry at Kate? She was trying to replace you, Mom.”

Brady thinks Rex’ diversion is a good plan.

Sami is thinking, “This is an amazing cover. Now all I’m going to have to do is keep my act together.”

Rex tells Stami he is trying to decide if it’s true Stami is a fraud. A highly reliable source told him.

“Look,” says Stami, “I am who I say I am. I’m just as much a victim as Phillip. You guys ought to forget about me and worry about getting Phillip back to his family.”

“Something about that guy is so familiar,” says Lucas.

Bo chokes, “Hey, man, I had the weirdest dream or vision tonight.”

“Tell me about it,” says Hope.

Bo says, “Billie fell through a trap door. I went down to rescue her and the room filled up with poison gas. You were there and we made love. I thought we were going to die and... Hey you OK? The gas, did it get to you?”

Hope says, “I wasn’t there. Billie was.”

“Yeah,” says Bo, “She was there, but you and I were in the pit.”

“No,” says Hope, “It was Billie. I was wondering how I would tell you this. Patrick and I followed you. Then we found you and Billie together. BAWL. You were having sex with Billie.”

“No, Hope,” stammers Bo, “You and I...”

“No,” cries Hope, “You hallucinated. It was the gas leak. Prolonged exposure to gas can cause hallucinations. I found that out on the Internet. And if it’s on the Internet, it has to be true. It happened.”

“Oh, Fancy Face, I’m sorry. Every time I turn around I’m hurting you,” says Bo.

Hope says, “Billie admitted she did it. She used you. I don’t ever want to hear her name again. Unless of course, you did know that you were making love to Billie.” Bo stares.

John tells Belle Marlena knows what happened between him and Kate, “Kate is with Roman now, and I am with your mother. Kate and I were always clear we wouldn’t have gotten together if our spouses were with us. I hope the friendship I have with Kate will continue through the years.”

Belle says, “I am so glad to hear that. I’m sorry I was so hard on you. I have been avoiding visiting you because I didn’t want to look at her face.”

John says, “Both you and Kate want Phillip to return. Try to make things right with her.”

“I wish I could,” says Belle, “but I love Shawn and she hates me for that.”

Roman tells Kate he is going to call in a favor at the Pentagon and see what he can do to help the boys.

Belle tells Roman she is glad he is back. They hug. Belle goes out on the balcony with Kate, “Can we talk a minute? I mean really talk.”

John is on the phone, “OK, I’ll leave a message for him.”

“Doc,” says Roman, “I just wanted you to know I’m taking care of getting the cameras DiMera had removed. John and Kate never have to know.”

Marlena asks, “How may more secrets do we have to keep form them, Roman? John and Kate have a right to know we were unfaithful to them.”

“I’ve had it with this crap,” says Brady, “Tell me everything you know about Phillip.”

Stami says, “The guy talked nonstop about his wife. And this jerk-ass boyfriend of hers who tried to stop the wedding by jumping his motorcycle through a stained-glass window. He says if he ever catches the guy going near his wife again he’ll kill him.” Shawn reacts. Stami continues, “He mentioned a brother of his named Rex and his girlfriend.” Rex identifies himself to Stami. Stami goes on, “Apparently your girlfriend has been keeping some deep dark secret from you that could destroy your love.” Now Rex attacks. Lucas watches through binoculars as Rex roughs up Sami. Lucas aims. Pan in on the gun barrel.

“Bo isn’t the kind of guy to let a woman run his life,” says Patrick, “He demands that Hope only use the highest quality brass for his nose ring and even though you didn't make the greatest decision tonight, if Hope and I hadn’t walked in...

Billie finishes his sentence, “We’d be dead.”

Patrick says, “Georgia is Bo’s flesh and blood. You and he have a bond that no one can break, ever.”

Bo says, “No, I did not want to be with Billie. This is crazy. I'd give anything if it hadn’t happened at all. I love you. I honestly thought I was with you.”

Hope says, “I think I was meant to see it. It was part of DiMera’s plot to break us up.”

Bo asks, “What if it is real, what if it’s not a plot?”

Hope rants about Shawn, “Our son is away and in danger of getting himself killed.”

Bo wasn’t aware, “Shawn promised he wouldn’t do that.”

Hope lectures, “Damn you for not being here to stop him. He had no intention of keeping his promise. He can’t resist playing hero any more than you can, Brady. If you hadn't gone on another wild goose chase he would be here, but now our son may lose his life.”

Marlena tells Roman, “You weren’t here when Belle told me how I had formed her ideals about marriage as a choke sacred institution. I can’t even listen to her tell me how I inspired her to remain celibate when I didn’t do the same thing.”

Roman rationalizes, “We didn't know. We could have spent all the Days Of Our Lives shackled together.”

“Look,” says Marlena, “if we tell them now it’ll be over and we'll just move on.”

Roman says, “I have given you every reason I can think of, but if you feel that strongly about it I will support you. I disagree but...”

Marlena says, “I have never felt more grateful to you.”

Belle tells Kate, “My dad wants me to work things out with you.”

Kate says, “Your father’s happiness means everything to me. But you married my son when you didn’t love him.”

“I care about Phillip,” whines Belle, “I never meant to hurt him.”

“Belle, you promised him you would love him and be with him forever,” says Kate.

“My feelings were confused. It was just like when you were with my dad.”

Kate protests, “I was Roman’s widow. I never cheated on him. I thought he was dead. That’s why I felt I could move on with your father. And now, although you are Phillip’s inspiration while he is being held captive, you are planning on divorcing him when he gets home.”

Belle runs back inside.

Kate follows and announces, “She wants me to let her off the hook for her adultery with Shawn. You know it was wrong and that's unforgivable.”

Lucas aims. The boys break up Rex and Stami. Stami says if he knew anything else he would tell them, “Why should I care about you and your girlfriends. And, chuckle, you should hear what he said about some guy named Brady.”

Commander Brady chimes in, “I’m Brady. What did Phillip say about me?”

Belle cries. John consoles her as Kate rails on.

Marlena reminds Kate, “Brady is my stepson and we are worried sick about him. But taking out your frustration on Belle doesn’t bring the guys home any sooner.”

Roman suggests to Kate, “We should leave.”

Marlena consoles Belle. Belle leaves. Marlena chases her into the hallway. Marlena tells her, “We have so much catching up to do.”

Belle whines, “I can’t let Kate call me a monster.”

Marlena says, “You don’t have to. Kate’s a mom. She’s worried sick about her children.”

“She hates me and always will.”

Roman comes out as Belle gets into the elevator. Marlena and Roman go back inside, arm-in-arm.

John offers Kate a hankie. Kate says, “You must be so angry at me for laying into Belle like that. She’s done Phillip harm and she’s not finished yet. You know I’m no saint.” That’ll win the Emmy for the understatement of the year. “I've had my experience with infidelity. But at least I’m not pretending to be Little Bo Peep. Put yourself in Phillip’s place. How would you feel if you knew your wife was lusting after another man?” Marlena and Roman stare.

Stami tells Brady Phillip talked about Chloe. She was Phillip’s love, but Brady was the only one she ever really loved. “After Chloe died you made one bad decision after another. He lost respect for you after you started doing your grandmother.”

“Who are you,” asks Brady.

Lucas stares through his sights, “Is that who I think it is?”

Hope once again reminds Bo he said he would be there for her. Shawn is in danger and Bo wasn’t there to stop him. “You know what I said about that?”

Bo says, “You said our marriage would be over. Are you going to leave me?”

“Shawn could die Bo.”

Bo chokes. Hope goes into the kitchen to get the tea, “Dammit Bo, I just don’t get it. All right, Billie, this is war. A war I’ll win.”

Billie and Patrick go outside. “I don’t’ know what I'll do now says Billie. Even if Georgia is alive I don’t know where to look for her. Billie’s cell phone rings, “Yes, this is Billie. Yes? According to her records I am the only possible match? I’ll be right there.” Billie turns to Patrick, “Georgia has been found.”

FF on smiling Billie.


Previews
========

Jennifer asks Jack, “What is it?” Jack says, “Jennifer, I betrayed our marriage vows.”

Abe says, “We don’t have a marriage anymore, Lexie, I’m impotent.” Tec is all ears in the background.

Nurse Nicole says to her scalpel, “You have given me no choice, Chloe.” Chloe sleeps.

Shawn wrestles Stami from behind, “Oh no you don’t! Now I’m gonna find out who you really are.”

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Finest brass nose ring". hahahaha

Great pictures. I had to log in and out a couple of times to get the bottom three to pop in. Sure glad I didn't miss them! I'm not sure about the Abbott & Costello tie in though. At least half of that pair seemed semi-intelligent. Did the Three Stooges ever make a war movie?? HAHAHA

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of the ads are pretty entertaining, too. The seem to be about whatever is going on in the story, so I've been getting ads like "How to catch your cheating husband" My question is, why do you have to catch him if he can get off scott free if he "thought it was you?"

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tommorow show actually looks interesting really look forward to the Stami scenes and I can't wait to see Kate and Belle scenes. Someone really needs to tell Belle to stop whinning like a little bitch everytime someone says something mean to you.Its really unattractive for a "grown woman" to be whining and run to her parents when someone bitches y out.Fight Back.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asking Belle to stop whining is about like asking her to stop breathing. She has whined non-stop since the SSK was wandering around Salem and Shawn disappeared.

Unfortunately, the DAZED writers have always had the women acting (and reacting) about two decades younger than they are supposed to be. For example - Sami. She's "old enough" to have a 16-17 year old son and still flies off the handle and throws tantrums like a 13 year old. She could be a smart and dangerous adversary if they would ratchet her down a few notches and had her act like an adult.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I was a fan of old Belle Can't stand this one but the whinning got on my nerves.I agree with the Sami thing too.Don't like what jerk has done to her.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs