Friday, May 27, 2005

There Will Be A Day Of Reconing

Jack and Billie are on the bench outside the house. Jack faints. Billie says, “Jack! Jack!”

Bo is trying to get the satellite feed back. The picture comes in. We watch the standoff in the bunker. The Marines arrive. Phillip takes Tony’s gun and cold cocks him. The crowd at the Devereaux house cheers.

Belle and Mimi get the news. They’re safe and coming home.

“Dad helped a lot,” says Marlena, “and the Marines did the rest.”

Belle is just tickled. They’re all coming home. Mimi wants to know when they will be leaving, “And what then, are you still going to tell Phillip?”

“God, please bring Phillip home safely to Belle,” says Kate.

“Tony is in custody, and our boys are coming home,” says John.

Kate hugs him, “I don’t know what I would have done without you.” Marlena soaks it in.

The leader lectures the boys for being irresponsible. But they couldn’t have done it without them.

Tony tells them Stan is here.

Phillip can give the leader an accurate description of him.

“You’re not going to get away now, DiMera,” says Lucas.

“I have not yet begun to fight,” says Tony, “All the pieces of my plan are in place.”

Shawn tells Rex he needs to call Belle.

Rex asks if Phillip should call her first.

“No,” says Shawn, “We’ve rescued him and now it’s time to tell him the truth about Belle and me.”

“Tell them, Samantha,” says Tony, “Tell them everything you know about Stan. He couldn’t have gotten too far.”

Lucas asks if Sami knows Stan.

“No! I mean, I know him, but I don’t know where he is,” says Sami.

The Marines take the smiling Tony off to his jail cell.

Phillip thanks the leader.

The leader says, “We’re proud of having a man like PFC Kiriakis. We didn’t want to lose him.”

Sami goes to find a phone. Brady wants to know what she is up to. The boys gang up on her. Lucas defends her, “She did rescue us.” He tells her he wants the details when they get back home.

The rest of the boys leave. Lucas says, “Promise me you’ll tell me. I want the truth.”

Sami says, “Lucas, I swear, I will do anything it takes to get your trust back.”

Kate hugs John and thanks him. Marlena watches. The phone rings.

Kate says Roman and Marlena must be worried that Sami was there, “I wouldn’t be surprised if she was working for Tony DiMera. I know you wouldn’t want to believe that about her but I wouldn't put anything past the girl.”

Kate goes over to John, who is on the phone.

Marlena asks, “What was Sami dong in a war zone?”

Brady thanks John on the phone. He asks John to call Nicole then puts Phillip on. Phillip talks to Kate.

Sami wants to talk to her parents.

Kate wants Phillip home as soon as possible. She tells him Belle needs him to be home. Phillip says, “I swear, Mom, nothing will ever separate us again.”

Belle says, “I’m going to tell Phillip when the time is right – when he is home and out of danger.”

Mimi says, “I can’t tell Rex on the phone I’m going to jail. What a nice welcome home surprise that will be.”

The phone rings. It’s Rex, “Mimi, I love you so much and miss you. I’m never leaving you again.”

Mimi goes into shock and Belle takes the phone. She tells Rex, “Mimi is just a little emotional right now.”

Shawn grabs the phone from Rex. He tells Belle, “I love you baby. I’m coming home to you. I’m going to tell Phillip the truth about us.”

Belle snaps back, “No, you can’t! But we are going to have to tell him soon because the ASPCA is all over our case for beating that dead horse.”

Billie tries to wake Jack up.

“Whoa,” says Jack, “that was weird. I’m fine, I’m just tired.”

“You don’t’ look so good,” says Billie.

“No,” protests Jack, “the only thing wrong with me is I’m exhausted after being held hostage. Right now let’s worry about getting your brothers and Sami home. I’m fine.”

“OK,” says Billie, “but maybe I should tell Jennifer.”

“No,” says Jack, “don’t’ worry her.”

Bo gets off the phone with Roman and announces that the boys are safe. Hope hugs him.

Jennifer runs out to tell Jack and Billie.

Bo tells Hope, “Our family comes first no matter what.”

“All right, I’m gong in,” says Jack.

Jennifer comes out and sees Jack, “What’s wrong?”

Kate tells Phillip not to let anyone come between him and Belle, “especially not Shawn Brady.”

Sami yanks the phone from Phillip and tells Kate, “Just quit hogging the phone I want to talk to my parents.”

“OK,” says Kate, “Tell them how you teamed up with Tony, Sami.”

Marlena and Roman share the phone.

“Mom,” says Sami, “it’s really you. Daddy, I can’t believe...”

They have missed each other so much.

“Mom, I just want to make sure you’re OK. I want to get home and see you for real.”

“And maybe,” says Marlena, “you can tell us how you wound up in a war zone.”

John promises Kate he will get to the bottom of this when Sami gets home.

“And when you do,” says Kate, “we will both find out she’s not as innocent as her parents think she is.”

The joyful phone call concludes.

The boys come in. Lucas sticks up for Sami. He’s sure she wasn’t involved with Tony. Lucas is going to go find Stan.

Brady says, “I wish Lucas luck but Stan is long gone by now.”

Phillip wants to call Belle but, conveniently, the phone batteries are dead.

Belle tells Shawn she wants to tell Phillip herself. Shawn asks if she is having second thoughts.

“I have to make sure he’s OK,” she says, “before I tear his life apart.”

“Belle,” says Shawn, “you have to promise me...”

She interrupts, “I will tell him as soon as he gets home.”

Phillip comes up, “What’s going on Shawn? Is that Belle?”

Marlena asks if the boys could still be in danger.

John says, “Well, they are in a war zone.”

They discuss Stan. Kate Hopes they find him and prosecute him and anyone else who's helped Tony.

Roman sticks up for Sami, “She wouldn’t sell her soul to Tony DiMera.”

Marlena jumps on the Sami bandwagon.

Sami asks the guard if she can talk to Tony. The guard says she has to submit to a search. They wand her. Sami goes into Tony’s cell. Tony is chained up.

Sami says, “I wish I had a camera.”

Tony sneers, “You double-crossed me, Samantha, and you will have to pay.”

“You are in no position to make threats,” says Sami.

“Really,” asks Tony, “I know Stan’s true identity. It was you who did all those terrible things. You have caused so much pain. Do you really think you’ll get away scott-free? There will be a day of reckoning and serious repercussions, I assure you.”

Sami says, “Who’s gong to believe I’ve been masquerading as a man? Lucas is starting to trust me again, and I will find the evidence that Kate set me up. So while you are rotting on death row I will get everything I wanted.”

Tony rattles his chains, “Your past as Stan will come back to haunt you.”

“There is no evidence I was Stan.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that.”

Lucas goes into the storeroom, “What the hell?” He finds Stan’s uniform, “Dammit, these are Stan's. I’ll find that SOB if it’s the last thing I ever do.”

Tony says it won't be long before the truth comes out, “In fact there is only one way for you to escape.”

Rex tells Phillip he called Mimi and Belle was there, and that’s why Shawn is talking to her.

Phillip takes the phone. Belle says, “Phillip, it is so good to hear your voice.” They have missed each other. The worst part of the whole ordeal for Phillip has been being separated from her.

The sounds of war swell in the background. Belle wants to know if he's OK. The phone battery dies.

“I don’t’ know how I’m gonna do this,” says Belle as she hugs Mimi.

INCOMING!” The bunker rocks. Bodies lie unconscious on the floor.

Jack says he’s fine, “Billie is upset. And I’m trying to reassure her.”

Jennifer asks, “Are you sure that’s all it is?”

“I got emotional,” says Billie.

Jennifer tells them everyone is safe. Tony is in custody.

Billie says, “And now we can make him tell us where Georgia is.”

Bo tells Hope, “Billie will not be a problem.”

Hope says, “Things are finally falling into place. I just want to pick up the pieces and start living like a family again, OK?”

Bo says, “That’s exactly what we are going to do. Right up until you hear the magic B-word and then all hell will break loose again

Belle ponders pictures of Shawn and Phillip, “I’m not gonna be able to sleep tonight until I know they are home safely.”

Mimi says, “Are you really going to be able to tell Phillip?”

“When I'm sure he's OK,” says Belle, “It won’t be easy.”

Mimi asks, “Are you having second thoughts?” Belle stares.

Brady comes in to help Phillip, Rex and Shawn. He tells them the bunker is under attack. Shawn asks if it was DiMera’s storm troopers that attacked it.

Brady wouldn't put it past him.

Chaos reigns in the bunker.

Phillip requests permission to return to duty. Everybody stares open-mouthed.

Tony tells Sami, “It sounds as if the Marines are on the defensive. This is the perfect chance to escape. If you don’t help me, the truth about Stan will come out.”

“You can go straight to hell,” says Sami as she runs out.

Outside the cell, she says to herself, “I can’t let anyone find out I was Stan.”

Lucas vows he will use the uniform as evidence to nail Stan.

The leader advises Phillip he’s not ready to send him back into combat. Phillip respectfully insists.

The leader caves in, “Permission granted. Report to command post and wait for instructions.”

The boys tell Phillip he is making a big mistake, “I won’t let you,” says Shawn.

Roman tells Kate Sami wouldn’t team up with Tony.

“When this is over,” says Kate, “They will use the word ‘hero’ to describe what the boys did. They won’t use that word to describe Sami.” Flashback to Kate and Sami arguing, and Kate firing Sami.

“I’m afraid I've got some bad news,” says John. Marlena, Kate and Roman turn. “Days Of Our Lives,” he says, “has been renewed for another season.”

Belle says she isn’t having second thoughts she’s just worried about how Phillip will take it.

“No matter what I do, I’ll still hurt Rex,” says Mimi.

Belle wants Mimi to let Mickey defend her.

“Too late for that,” says Mimi, “No matter what we do, Rex and Phillip aren’t going to have a happy homecoming.”

The boys try to convince Phillip not to go out there.

Brady tells Phillip, “I think your dad would be very proud of you.”

Phillip thanks Shawn for organizing the mission, “When you see Belle tell her I love her.” He leaves.

Brady tells Shawn, “You just better Hope nothing happens to him.”

“Look what I found,” says Lucas, as he shows the boys the uniform, “I also fond a long strand of blonde hair with it.”

“I’ve gotta get out of here,” says Sami.

The celebration continues at the Devereaux home.

Billie says to Bo, “We’re gong to get our daughter back. We are finally going to be a family.”

Jack attempts to open a bottle of champagne, but shakes like a jackhammer. “Dammit,” he says, “What’s wrong with me?” Nothing more than a chronic case of Malwriteritis.

Bo tells Billie not to get her Hopes up, “But we will find Georgia one way or another.”

Hope tells Jennifer she wants everyone to have a happy ending.

The blissfully ignorant Jennifer tells her, “I know everything is going to be just fine,” as Jack lies unconscious in the next room.

“This is the best day of our lives and the worst,” says Belle, “When Rex finds out you are going to jail it will break his heart. When Phillip finds out it will break his heart.”

“This really sucks,” says Mimi. I think she means the plot.

Lucas can’t find Sami. “What if she’s out there,” he asks, “she could get killed.”

Sami screams as she stumbles through the desert and the bombs drop, “I’m better off dying than having them find out I was Stan.”

John tells them Phillip has volunteered to go back into combat.

Kate falls apart.

“He’s a trained soldier,” says Roman.

Kate cries, “What if he doesn’t make it? I can’t lose him.”

The Marines sneak around under fire. Phillip has to go in. “It’s suicide,” yells his buddy. Phillip goes in under heavy fire.

FF on Phillip and the rockets' red glare.


Previews
========

Sami says, “When my parents and Lucas find out I’m responsible for those guys being taken hostage, they will burn me at the stake.”

Lucas tells Tony, “If anything happens to Sami, I’ll kill you.”

Shawn asks Belle on the phone, “That is what you want – you still want to be together, right?”

Bo tells Hope, “I love you. Nothing and no one is ever going to change that.” Smooch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait! I have to clean off my monitor screen. Unfortunately I had a mouthful of coffee when I read the caption on that last picture and everything got sprayed. HAHAHAHAHA Hope I don't end up like poor Jack "Shakes" Devereaux in the picture above that.

Also LOL with the "ASPCA notification for beating the dead horse" and "Malwriteritis" lines.

Thanks Prevuze for another great start to the day!!

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs