Thursday, May 19, 2005

Lucas!

Celeste ponders. Maggie asks her what’s wrong. “I’m fine,” says Celeste, “just feeling a slight chill.”

Maggie says, “I don’t believe you. Something bad is going to happen. I’m not letting you to do this to our family. No more bad predictions. We are going to be happy.” Maggie watches Jack and Jennifer and says a little prayer.

Flashback to Dr. Weiss asking about the instruments. He leaves the flesh-eating bacteria inside to crawl around and runs out of the operating room. He tells Craig and Nancy this is all his fault. This’ll be an open and shut malpractice case.

The guys at the police station are glad Roman is back. Adams walks out and tells Bo the new boss wants to see him. Bo storms into the office, “Roman!”

“Hey bro,” says Roman, “It’s me and I am alive.”

Tec asks Adams if he is still trying to take over his case. Abe walks in. They ask what he is doing there. “I am here to see to it that justice is served.”

Mimi says she is getting what she deserves. By the time Rex gets home she’ll be in the big-house. She’s made up her mind and no one is going to stop her.

Belle says, “You’ll be going to jail for nothing. You didn’t try to kill Jan. Why are you giving up?”

“I’ve made up my mind,” says Mimi.

Mickey walks up, “Maybe I can help you change it.”

They boys tell the goons they won't get away with this. “You said it, bro” says Lucas. He fires. Stami drops like a rock. The goons fire back. They leave Stami for dead in the desert.

Tony asks over the radio if things are secure. They tell him Stami has been shot.

“Clean him up,” says Tony, “and bring him to me. And don’t be surprised that he is a she.”

Tony turns and looks at Phillip. He says to himself, “Looks like you’re about to have company.”

Jack and Jennifer go through a scrapbook. Memories. They kiss as Maggie watches. Maggie tells Celeste, “That’s the way things used to be before Tony turned their lives upside down. They deserve to be happy. Please, no more predictions about doom and gloom.”

Celeste starts to leave, but has an attack on the way out. The Skull returns.

Lucas looks for the boys.

Phillip struggles onto his cot.

The goons bring the hooded prisoners in. They unmask them in front of Phillip. Phillip blinks.

Sami lies on a gurney. “Where am I,” she asks.

“Hello Samantha,” says Tony.

“OMG, I’ve died and gone straight to hell,” says Sami.

Roman fills Bo in on the details of his capture and return.

Bo tells Roman they were in the castle looking for Georgia and they think she is alive.

“Bo,” says Roman, “there’s something else I gotta tell you. Tony isn’t the only one who died. We’re pretty sure Ma and Victor didn’t get out.”

Bo flashes his teeth, “I thought I smelled Ma’s perfume when I was in the castle. She was there waiting for me to rescue her. Damn Tony to hell!”

Tec asks why Abe is there.

Abe is blunt, “I don’t like the way you’re handling the Spears case, or the way you’re handling my wife. I take it there hasn’t been an arrest? Detective Adams, if you were in charge of this case would there have been an arrest by now?”

“Hard to say.”

Abe continues, “Why the hell haven’t you done anything, Tec?”

Mimi tells Mickey not to talk her out of this.

Mickey wants to help.

“I’m not innocent,” screams Mimi, “I’ve done so many other things that are wrong.”

Belle takes Mimi aside and gives her the same lecture we have heard before. They compare their dastardly misdeeds.

Belle rationalizes, “We have never intentionally hurt anyone and that makes us different from Jan. If you plead guilty I will lose my best friend and Rex will lose the love of his life. You have to promise you will fight. Do it for me, Rex, your mom and every one else who loves you.” Do it for America!

Mimi agrees, they hug and everything is just great.

They go back to Mickey. Belle asks what Mimi has to do to beat this thing.

The doc tells Nancy and Craig about the sterilization mishap. “I assure you I will get to the bottom of this. The last patient who those instruments were used on had a skin-eating bacteria.”

Craig flips out. He’s going to sue.

Nicole changes her clothes in the locker room, “I have to get out of here.”

“Hold it right there,” says Nurse Nasty, “You’re not going anywhere until you explain your actions.”

They give Celeste water. She says she just felt light headed, “I’ll be fine. Don’t let me ruin the celebration.”

Jennifer says Celeste is welcome to stay there and lie down.

Celeste insists she will be fine. After Jennifer leaves, Maggie thanks Celeste for not mentioning the vision.

Jack tells Jennifer Celeste isn’t telling them something. Jennifer doesn’t want to know about it. She doesn’t want anything to spoil their happiness.

Maggie encourages Celeste to stay and goes to get more water. The Skull returns. Celeste asks who it is. She reaches out to touch it but lightning flashes from it. “It’s worse than I thought,” she says.

Phillip can’t believe it. The boys and Phillip have a big reunion.

Rex says this was actually Shawn’s idea.

“I don’t know what to say,” says Phillip, “Yeah, actually I do. You guys are crazy.” Stop the presses!

They boys tell Phillip about their plan to rescue him and about running into Stami.

Phillip says to Shawn, “I can’t be mad at you any more. You risked your life to save me.”

Shawn says, “You would have done the same thing.”

Phillip asks the big question, “So tell me, how is she? How is Belle?”

Shawn says, “Well, her IQ hasn’t improved any, if that’s what you mean.

Tony tells Sami she was just grazed, “Embrace the pain.” Embrace the Lunacy.

Sami doesn’t care what it costs as long as her enemies burn in hell, “And that guy who shot me – I will see his head on a platter.”

More goons capture Lucas in the desert, “Make a move and you’re dead.”

Bo asks about Caroline and Victor, “They were alive waiting for me to rescue them. You’re positive DiMera is dead? You saw his charred body?”

“No, I didn’t, but believe me, he’s dead,” says Roman.

Abe doesn’t like the way things were handled when he was away. Roman comes in. He and Abe reunite.

Mickey confers with Mimi and Belle, “If you go to trial we’ll put up a good fight. I’m sure I’ll have no trouble demonstrating you are a fine young woman of moral character right before they sentence you to prison.

Mimi tells Mickey her impeccable moral character is a bit tarnished. She reminds him about the nude pics of Chloe she and Jan posted on the Internet.

Mickey asks, “Did you intentionally harm Jan Spears?”

“No.”

“That’s all I need to know,” he says, “Trust me and let me do my job.”

Nancy tells Craig to back off. Dr. Weiss takes full responsibility. He will do everything to see the damage is reversed. A nurse tells him he is needed in recovery for Chloe. He apologizes and leaves.

“This can’t be happening,” says Nancy, “How could someone forget to sterilize surgical instruments?”

“I don’t know,” says Craig, “but I’m going to track that nurse down and see what happened.”

Nicole turns around. Nurse Nasty says,
Oh, I thought you were someone else. Nicole leaves, but the nurse finds her nametag on the floor and runs out of the locker room, continuing her lecture as she goes. Craig chases the nurse as she chases Nicole. Nicole frets waiting for the elevator.

Jennifer tells Jack she is so happy. He wants to take the celebration upstairs. Jennifer reminds him they have guests. Jack suggests more champagne. As they pass the booze, he tells Celeste she looks like she could use some of it.

Maggie talks Celeste into going upstairs and lying down. Jennifer asks if she is sure they shouldn’t call Lexie. No, Celeste will be fine. Maggie and Celeste leave. Jack and Jennifer discuss Celeste, but Jack is just glad he is back in Jennifer’s arms.

Shawn tells Phillip Belle is fine, but worried about him.

Phillip says, “I miss her so much, Shawn. She’s the reason I’ve survived here.” Phillip says he has figured out they are deep underground and no one will find them there.

Rex says, “I wouldn’t worry about that. We have someone on the outside.”

Tony tells Sami there is a fourth musketeer, “You’ll see in a moment.”

They bring Lucas in. Lucas tells the goons, “You better be taking me to that guy I shot. As soon as I see him I will kill him.”

Roman says he is coming back as commander until Abe is well enough. Roman gets on Tec’s case. He and Abe are both concerned about the Spears case and they have talked to commissioner Gordon about it, “Stop dragging your feet and make the arrest. I want that suspect in custody today.”

“Yes sir,” says Tec. He leaves to carry out his distasteful orders.

“If you get arrested you have a right to a fair trial,” says Mickey. Brilliant! How does he come up with this stuff?

Mimi flashes back to her argument with Jan.

“All the things I’ve done. When the truth comes out my life is over,” says Mimi, “Without Rex, they night as well lock me up and throw away the key.”

Nancy asks the nurse if Nicole could still be here in the hospital.

The nurse says, “The way your husband took off after her, I’m sure of it.”

Craig chases Nicole into the hall. Nicole ducks into a storeroom. Craig goes in and turns on the light, “I don’t believe it.” Nicole hides.

The party is over. Jack thinks Jennifer hasn’t had enough cake. He stuffs a piece in her mouth. They hear that song playing – the one she tried to get him to dance to in the Spectator office. They reminisce and dance. Celeste comes down and watches, “I only wish your future was filled with love and happiness.”

Bo calls Hope. He gets the answering machine and says he has some news.

Roman asks Abe if he was too hard on Tec. “I’m not the one to ask,” says Abe.

“He needs some reigning in,” says Roman.

“You don’t know the half of it,” says Abe.

In the hospital, Tec walks up to Mimi, “Mimi Lockhart, I am arresting you for the attempted murder of Jan spears. You have the right to remain silent...” Mimi cocks her head as her rights are read.

Nancy chases Craig, “I’d better find him before he does something he regrets.”

“I don’t believe it,” repeats Craig, “How could she have gotten away?”

He tells the cleaning lady he is looking for a nurse.

The cleaning lady goes into the storeroom. Nicole sees her and holds up a wad of cash. The cleaning lady takes the money. She leaves and tells Craig no one is in there.

Nancy runs up and asks if he found her.

“No, I didn’t.”

“She works here,” says Nancy, “We’ll find her eventually.
They decide to go check in on Chloe, but an alarm sounds. Craig decides it’s an emergency exit alarm and he chases after it.

Nicole hides in the bushes, “That was too close. I’m sorry I had to do this, Chloe, but its’ the only way Brady and I can be together forever.”

Brady tells Phillip Lucas is there with them. He also tells him they shot Stami, “Lucas is probably giving the ISA and Marines our coordinates so we should be out of here in no time.”

Sami asks who shot her.

“Look for yourself, says Tony.

Sami turns around as they bring him through. She says, “Lucas!”

Lucas turns and looks at her. FF on Lucas.


Previews
========

Mimi yells, “I don’t want a trial. I hate Jan Spears and I did try to kill her.” People in the room are in shock.

Hope tells Kate, “Bo is my husband and you’re doing everything you can to encourage Billie to break us up.”

Bo asks Roman, “Did you and Marlena fall in love again at the castle? Is that what you’re afraid will come out?”

Sami says, “OMG, I’ve sold my soul to the devil.” Tony says, “And look what you got in return.”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, I hope Lucas "seeing" Sami is just a DAZE ploy and that Sami is on the other side of that two-way mirror Tony has in his lair. I wouldn't want Stami's secret out yet. HA

At this point, I'm ready to strap Mimi onto the table and administer the lethal injection myself. Just so I don't have to hear her whining anymore!

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked Mimi into Jerk got a whole of her now its to the point where I don't like her.She kept digging a hole for herself has had every chance to tell Rex the truth.To tell the police about Jan.

Now all She does along with Pacifier is Whine Whine Whine its beyond pathetic and annoying if her going to prison will get her to shut the hell up and stop whining then I for it.She can drag Belle with her.Why Must they have females whine like that.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs