Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Tony Is Alive

Marlena tells Nicole she lucked out, “Your number one rival for Brady is insisting she doesn’t want anyone to tell him she’s alive.”

Nicole says, “She’s doing the right thing. And I’m dong the right thing by not telling her he’s being held hostage.”

Marlena says, “For once I agree with you. That would be too much for her.”

Nicole flashes back to preparing for the surgery, “It’s so awful what happened to her.”

The nurse tells them they can go back in and visit Chloe but see that she doesn’t get agitated.

Chloe asks where Nancy is. They say she is resting. Marlena asks her to reconsider her decision and tell Brady she is alive. She asks Chloe to listen to her side of the story.

John and Roman – Men In Black. John checks his computer, but can’t find anything on the boys. Roman says, “At least we got a good look at the traitor who sold out guys out to the enemy.”

“And we don’t know if Lucas iced him or not.” Men in Black use words like “iced” when they mean “killed.”

Roman says, “You said you recognized him. What exactly do you know about him?”

John flashes back to the drug deal and his junkie-ness with Stan the man, “It’s not important.”

“Of course it is” says Roman, “Finding out who he is could be the key to getting them back safe.”

Chaos in the jail cell.

“You can’t be alive, Tony,” says Brady.

“What are you going to do with us,” asks Shawn.

“I’ll give you one guess,” says nasty ole Tony.

“Don’t try anything stupid,” says Bart, as Sami rushes the door. “But that’s like asking the hot pot on a stove not to whistle.”

“I can’t let Tony hurt those guys,” says Sami who has apparently changed her mind after making the deal with Tony. She and Bart struggle.

Sami promises not to go in. Bart lets her go. Then she slaps him upside the head.

“I need to think,” says Sami.

“Sami,” says Bart, “You need a brain to think. It’s like the boss always tells me, ‘Bart, you have two brains, but one walked away and the other went looking for it.’ OK, think.”

Rex asks Tony what happened to him, “When you took Cassie and me in you were caring.”

Tony says, “Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that you and Cassie turned out to be Bradys.” Ho boy, Shawn’s blood boils. They have to restrain him.

Roman asks John about Stami. John tells Roman Stami was his pusher. He doesn’t know how he got overseas with the boys.

John compares Roman’s captivity to the boys, “But you had Marlena to keep you company. And I have a pretty good idea what happened when you were locked up with each other.”

Marlena tries to convince Chloe to tell Brady she is alive. She thinks Chloe is making a mistake and Nicole is encouraging her, because she wants Brady for herself.

“All right John,” says Roman, “What exactly do you think happened in the castle?”

“I’m sure you did everything you could to protect and reassure Marlena.”

“She helped me get through the ordeal too,” says Roman.

“I owe you a great deal,” says John, “Thanks for taking care of her.” Men In Black shake hands and bond.

John tells Roman, “I knew you’d be a little upset about how close the two of us got.”

With a big grin on his face, Roman says, “I’d say you got a little more than close.”

John tells him, “And I knew it would only be a matter of time before you and I would have a problem with that.”

Phillip asks what this is all about.

“To punish all your families for all the rotten things they did to mine,” says Tony, “I’m going to complete what my father never could. The complete destruction of all my enemies.”

Shawn says, “You’re even crazier than we thought.”

Tony turns to Lucas, “If you don’t understand, Lucas, I suggest you ask Sami.”

“Wait,” says Lucas, “I saw her. She is here isn’t she? Is she a prisoner too?”

Sami watches, “Tony has gone off the deep end. Bart you can’t let this happen.” Bart sighs.

Chloe says Marlena is wrong. This is her decision, not Nicole’s.

A nurse comes in to change Chloe’s bandages. Nicole and Marlena leave.

Marlena can’t believe Nicole is doing this, “You are so desperate to have Brady, and you know you can’t have him if Chloe is alive.”

“And you want to tell him just so I don’t get him,” says Nicole.

Roman says he is grateful to John for all he did for Kate.

John says, “She was there for me too, in more ways than I can say.”

Roman asks about Sami, “Was she as out of control as Kate said she was?”

“The reality is,” says John, “it was probably a whole lot worse.”

Bart says there is a fine line between insanity and criminal genius. Stephano took him in when he needed help, so he can’t help her, “But I couldn't pull the trigger either.”

Sami begs. She loves Lucas. She admits she did bad things but she was obsessed with REVENGE. She flashes back to her conversation with the mysterious voice.

Bart asks why she didn’t just go after Kate.

Sami says, “The only way to get to her is through her children. But now I regret it. I’m stopping Tony no matter what.”

Lucas asks Tony what he knows about Sami.

Tony says, “I thought you never wanted to speak to her again.” He asks all the boys about their girlfriends/wives. They ask how he knows so much about them, “I know everything about my enemies. And do I ever have some incredible secrets for you to hear. I have some beauties for you, Phillip.”

“These past few months Sami’s behavior has been worse than ever,” says John.

Roman can’t believe Sami would sleep with Brandon when she was so close to getting the family she wanted. They speculate it would have been impossible for Kate to set Sami up.

Roman says when they were married Kate promised she would look after Sami, “I believed her and I still believe her.” Who Kate will look after is Kate.

John says, “Actually Roman, I think Kate is capable of harming Sami.”

Bart restrains Sami, “You don’t want to know what’s going on in there.”

Brady says, “There are five of us and three of you.” The boys rush their captors. Brady’s math was a bit off. There are five of them, three of their captors and two big rifles. The artillery comes out and the boys back off.

Tony says, “As I was saying...”

Marlena wants what is best for Chloe and Brady.

“But that’s not your call to make,” says Nicole, “And you have to keep it a secret, but you’re good at that. I think you’re keeping secrets from John.”

“My life with John isn’t any of your business.”

“And,” says Nicole, “my life with Brady is none of yours. When you were locked up all those months with your ex, did you stay true to John or did you rekindle your Romance with Roman?”

Marlena flashes back to her love nest with Roman.

“Well, looks like I struck a nerve,” says Nicole.

“I have to go,” says Marlena, “We’ll talk later.”

Nicole says, “Talk all you want. Chloe won't change her mind. And who would you rather go home to, or does it matter?”

John says Kate is fiercely protective of her children’s happiness. She picked up the wedding tab because of Lucas – she knew he loved Sami.

Roman says, “If Doc and I had been here that might have made a difference with Sami. You know Sami called Will.”

“I hate to say it Roman,” says John, “it’s probably for the best Sami’s gone.”

Tony tells the boys to back off. They do, “Very wise. I’m going to leave now and continue this discussion later when everyone's calmed down, and you can behave like gentlemen.” He leaves.

Sami tells Tony she won’t let him harm the boys.

“We had a deal,” says Tony.

I don’t care.

“What’s more important,” he asks, “those five men or your parents?”

She protests, “That’s not fair.”

“Life’s not fair,” says Tony, “But I kept my end of the bargain.” He shows her a video of her parents. He tells her they are back in Salem, “but John is with Marlena and Roman is with Kate. But if you let me continue with my plan not only do I guarantee your mother and father to be alive, but they will be together forever.”

The nurse leaves Chloe's room. Nicole comes back in. Chloe asks where Marlena is. Nicole says, “She had to leave. Actually, I think it’s best she’s not here. She’s pressuring you. You have to ask yourself, is it right for Brady to live his life with someone who draws attention for the wrong reasons.”

John says Sami refused to take responsibility for her actions. All she can think bout is revenge.

“You’re right,” says Roman, “It’s probably is a good thing she’s not here.”

The computer beeps. John goes over and takes a look, “The spy satellite is picking up chatter. What the hell is that?”

Phillip tries to make a howitzer out of a cot, “We need a weapon.”

Brady asks Phillip who the Marines thought they were fighting. Phillip says they were fighting rebels.

Lucas says at least they know who Stan was working for. He was in Salem to gather information on them for Tony.

Tony assures Sami her parents are really back in Salem.

“Oh, God,” she says, “it’s like a miracle they’re home and they’re OK. Tony you can’t take them away again.”

Tony says, “I won’t do anything unless you force me to. Now, are we on the same track? Do you agree to continue to cooperate?” Sami stares.

Chloe tells Nicole she is right. She doesn’t want to be a burden to Brady. She asks Nicole to promise her to always be true to Brady no matter what, “Don’t do anything to hurt or disappoint him or make him unhappy.” Nicole promises and leaves.

“What the hell, it can’t be,” says John, “Take a look at this.”

‘No,” says Roman, “that’s impossible.”

“It can’t be happening again,” says John.

Marlena slowly comes off the elevator. She flashes back to her conversation with Nicole. Oh, the shame! “I can’t keep living a lie. I have to tell John the truth. He has to know I slept with Roman.”

Marlena comes in, “John, I have to tell you something.”

“Doc,” he says, “I have news you’re not going to believe – Tony is alive. He is holding the boys hostage.”

Sami thinks it over. She remembers good times with Lucas and Will giving her a wedding shower. She says this is so great since her friends didn’t have one for her. Will asks, “What friends?” Who needs friends when she has Lucas and Will?

Sami says nothing is more important to her than her parent’s happiness except her son, “Tony this has to stop now.”

Tony says, “Sami has made the wrong decision. If you’re against me, you’re a prisoner like the rest. Bart, put her in maximum security.”

Bart carries Sami off kicking and screaming.

Tony goes back in with the boys, “Time is running out.” The boys stare.

Pan across the boy’s faces. FF on Shawn and Lucas.


Previews
========

Hope tells Billie, “You do not belong here, especially since this is your fault.”

“My dad’s going to stop him. He's going to put an end to this monster once and for all,” says Belle.

John grits his teeth, “It’s all a game to him – our lives, the kids’ lives. This time he’s not going to win because that sick bastard is in for the shock of his life.”

One of the goons says, “Call the boss. Tell him we’ve got a situation, but we’re going to take care of it.” Rex and Shawn stand with their hands up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bulldog stole my comment about the spy satellite. That must be some gadget.

And how about that Bart!? He hit the nail on the head, and asked the question every viewer has been asking since the Stami thing started - Why didn't she go after Kate?? Kate's the one that did all the damage and yet Stami plays lame games with Mimi, etc? I think maybe one of Bart's brains came back home for a minute or two. HAHAHA

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Work with me on this... she didn't go after Kate because she was Tony's pawn. Tony didn't just want to destroy Kate he wanted to destroy all of his enemies like he said today. So Sami had to destroy all of these other people besides Kate and when Sami stopped cooperating he put her in the dungeon. Yeah, that's it.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs