Wednesday, May 18, 2005

DOWN GOES STAMI!

The combo ‘Welcome Home Jack’ and ‘Happy Birthday Abby’ party is in progress. Jack is so happy to be home. Alice has made donuts and all is well in Salem. Choke. Just the thought of Alice’s donuts kept Jack going all this time.

Maggie tells Mickey, “Finally someone has a happy ending.”

“The good times are here. The bad times are finally behind us,” says Jack.

Celeste feels bad times are here again, “How many families will be disrupted?” She arranges the crystals, “A mother’s prayer will not be answered. So much misery will result.”

Nancy prays. Craig comforts her. “What if something does go wrong,” she asks, “She could be hideously scarred for life.”

Craig says, “We’ll just have to pray that doesn’t happen.”

Evil nurse Baxter scrubs, “Chloe has no idea the damage I could do to her. She remembers the flesh-eating disease warning from Dr. Weiss. “Oops,
she says to the scalpel, “Did I forget to sterilize you?”

The doctor barks, “Nurse Baxter!”

“Good morning,” she says.

“Not for you it’s not,” says the doc, “I won’t allow you in my OR.”

“You can’t be serious,” says Belle, “You can’t turn yourself in.”

Mimi says, “There is no other way. If the case goes to trial, this would be a media circus. The whole thing would come out. I cannot let Rex find out like that. I can’t break his heart. I’d rather go to jail.”

Shawn and Rex argue about what to do. They just have to wait there and see if Lucas and Brady made it across the roadblock.

Bombs go off. Brady asks if Lucas is OK. He compliments him on helping them escape.

Stami crawls. She can’t believe she is doing this. If she can get REVENGE, this will be worth it. “I just have to find them.” He looks through his field glasses, “OMG what’s he doing here?”

The hottest party in Salem rolls on. The mosh pit rocks. Jack takes Jack Jr. up to bed.

Maggie and Mickey talk. Mickey hopes jack and Jennifer have a long and happy life together.

Maggie says, “That’s what you used to say about us.”

Mickey says, “You know how I feel about you, Red. But let’s just enjoy the party for now.” The sly ole Mickster’s got a good thing goin’ here and he doesn’t want to rock the boat.

Alice gave Abby two tickets to a concert. Abby remembers Chelsea. She says she shouldn’t be celebrating. Chelsea has no family right now.

“That’s terrible,” says Alice.

Mickey announces he’s establishing a Horton foundation charity for Chelsea.

Jennifer says, “Chelsea has Billie.”

Abby observes, “Billie barely knows her.”

Jennifer sings the praises of Billie. Jack asks if they know how many times he has said how fleeting life is. He never wants to be separated from them again.

“Alexandra, I feel you are making a terrible mistake,” says Celeste. She flashes back to Tec and Lexie together. She remembers telling Lexie how shady Tec is. “The message is clear. A friend must intervene before it’s too late,” says Celeste.

Mimi says, “If I plead guilty, then none of this will come out. All I care about is protecting Rex from screaming headlines.”

Belle has a lucid moment, “Don’t you think Rex will hurt a little more if you go to jail?”

Mimi says, “That’s going to happen anyway. I might as well get a better plea bargain. I wanted Jan dead.”

Belle says, “There is a big difference between killing someone and wanting them dead. I won’t let you do this and neither will Rex.”

Rex tells Shawn, “When I get out of here I’m marrying Mimi and going on a long honeymoon. Somewhere without sand.” Statesville doesn’t have any sand. “I can’t imagine what life would be like without her.”

Shawn says, “I feel the same way about Belle, but we have to tell Phillip first.” Really? I had no idea.

“I’m not letting you do that,” says Rex.

“So,” says Sami, “Tony’s got one of his goons keeping an eye on me, or are they following the Keystone Kops? I have no choice. I have to go through with Tony’s plan to nail the Three Musketeers.”

It’s Brady’s birthday, “I should be celebrating right now with Chloe.
He tells Lucas Nicole has changed. He says Lucas should have called home.

Lucas says, “I didn’t want to upset Will.”

“How about Sami?”

“I don’t even know where she is.”

Brady says, “Suppose that last bomb would have hit you and you died. Don’t you wish you could have called home and told Sami you love her?”

Rex says Belle and Phillip’s situation should be between the two of them, “You have to keep your mouth shut until we get back to Salem.”

Sami drops the binos. The boys hear something. Sami keeps moving.

Lucas tells Brady he can’t forgive Sami for sleeping with Brandon the night before their wedding.

“Lucas,” says Brady, “If you love someone enough, you should be able to forgive them.”

Lucas brings up Nicole, “You can’t trust Nicole as far as you can throw her.”

The doc says, “I just watched you scrub in. If you are going to assist, scrub again and do it thoroughly. This surgery is complicated and I don’t want anything to go wrong.” He leaves. Nicole stares.

Craig reassures Nancy. Things will be just peachy-keen.

Nancy Hopes he’s right, “You know, today is Brady’s birthday. Wouldn’t it be a great present if this all works out? But that doesn’t guarantee Chloe a future with Brady. Nicole will play dirty to keep her hands on him.”

Craig interrupts, “Listen to me. You’re making yourself crazy. There is nothing Nicole can do to harm our daughter.”

Nicole enters the OR.

The doctor gives his delicate surgery speech. “Nurse, scalpel!

“This should really make Chloe’s skin crawl,” thinks Nicole.

Craig continues to tell Nancy things will work out.

Nancy wishes Chloe hadn’t opted to have such a dangerous surgery.

Craig says, “I understand, but with any luck she’ll be beautiful again in no time.”

Nicole sees the blood, “Eeeewwwwwwww.” The doc asks if she is all right. Nicole insists she is fine. She thinks, “I have to get out of here before they catch on I gave him the infected scalpel.” Nicole books, “Let’s pray this works.”

The party goes on. Mickey suggests Jack and Jennifer take a cruise. Jack says he is staying on dry land after his adventure. Jennifer asks if they can use the Horton cabin and Alice says yes. Jack leans over and tells Jen, “I’ll get it right this time.”

Maggie and Mickey argue about Bonnie.

Abby is still thinking about Chelsea. Jennifer knows it doesn’t seem fair.

Celeste crashes the party, “Mothers should cherish children before it’s too late.”

“What I did was unforgivable, and I deserve to be punished,” says Mimi.

Belle asks, “Can’t you see that will break Rex’ heart?”

“He needs to move on without me.”

Belle says, “He will be there every day visiting.”

“I won’t allow it,” says Mimi, “and I won’t answer his letters. Eventually he’ll get someone else and be happy.”

Belle says, “Rex needs to know what’s really going on.”

“Belle, says Mimi, “you have to swear you won’t tell him.” Belle stares.

Rex and Shawn find Stami, “What the hell you doing here?”

Lucas sees Rex and Shawn with Stan. Brady wants Lucas to stay put. If Stan sees him they don’t have a backup. Brady leaves alone.

Stan makes up a story and tells them how he escaped. Stan insists he wants to help them.

BULL,” says the gun totin’ Brady as he walks up, “And I can prove it.” He aims his pistol at Stan.

Celeste apologizes for interrupting the party. Evil, foreboding music plays. Jennifer asks if Lexie is all right.

“My vibrations tell me to be watchful,” says Celeste, “I was wondering if you two, as journalists, could tell me how you would investigate someone beyond a mere computer search.”

Jennifer asks, “Celeste, who do you want to investigate?”

Craig says when they are not together Nancy gets gloomy and depressed and so does he. They have missed each other. After the operation everything will go back to normal and Nancy will be with him. Nancy says, “If something goes wrong Craig, I don’t know how much Chloe could take.” Not to mention the audience.

The doc asks if the instruments have been sterilized. Why would he suspect they haven’t? Do they just look dirty? “Doctor,” says a nurse, “I’m afraid they may not have been!” Dum-de-dum-dum.

“Dammit,” screams Dr. Wesley, “The surgery is over. That’s it. Don’t sew her up. The irreparable damage may already have been done.”

Mimi says “Under no circumstances are you to tell Rex.”

Belle says, “You didn’t try to kill Jan. Rex knows you wouldn’t hurt anyone.”

“I can think of a baby I hurt,” she says, “There is no future for Rex and me.”

“You’re making a mistake,” says Belle, “How can you do this to yourself? You can’t just give up on your future.”

Mimi says, “It was going well, wasn’t it. For once I thought I had grabbed the brass ring, but it wasn’t meant to be. I can’t even hold on to my engagement ring. Now I have to give it back. The only way to protect Rex is by letting him go. I just need t accept my fate and go to jail.”

Belle asks, “How can you just throw your life away? You’re my best friend. What am I gonna do without you?”

“You’ll have Shawn,” says Mimi, “Now we just have to pray they get home safely. You can get on with your lives and I can get on with mine in prison.”

Stami insists he isn't working for the enemy. The boys can’t take chances. Lucas watches. Suddenly, Stami says, “You’re right, I am a traitor. I play for whatever side gives me the best deal.”

The goons rush them.

“Say goodbye Stan,” says Lucas as he watches through his gun sights. He cocks his rifle.

Belle doesn’t want to lose Mimi, Shawn, Phillip or anyone, “Our lives are really a mess right now. I don’t know why this is happening to us.” Bad writing?

“Because we lied,” says Mimi, “I lied about the baby and you lied to yourself by marrying Phillip when you loved Shawn.”

“No sudden moves and no one gets hurt,” yells the creep.

“We’ll see about that,” says Lucas the sniper.

Brady yells, “Who the hell are you Stan? Who are you working for?”

Sami thinks, “I’m your stepsister Sami and I’m working for Tony DiMera.”

Brady rushes Stan but is greeted by the guard’s rifle butt.

The doc says there is a good chance the antibiotic won’t work, “Where is that nurse?”

Nicole runs through the waiting area full tilt. Nancy screams, “What’s wrong?”

Celeste would rather not say who she’s investigating. Maggie remembers Celeste’s vibes. Celeste predicted she would be killed by the SSK.

Celeste has a skull vision. The evil skull floats. The group pops back in focus. Celeste turns. Maggie goes to talk to her, “Celeste, What’s wrong?”

Nancy screams as nurse Baxter runs. Dr. Craig comes up to them and says, “I’m very sorry. There was a problem.”

“Is Chloe all right,” asks Nancy. Group stare.

Mimi says, “I’m getting what I deserve. By the time Rex gets home I’ll be in prison and never see him again. I have made my decision.”

Brady digs the rifle butt out of his face and struggles to get up.

“That S-O-B double-crossed us and now he’s going to pay,” says Lucas. Lucas fires. DOWN GOES STAMI. Stami lies “cold and dead” in the desert sand.

FF on the murdering Lucas.


Previews
========

“Brother it is me and I’m alive,” says Roman. Roman and Bo hug. A guy hug, of course.

Abe lectures Tec, “You told me yourself she named her attacker! Why the hell haven’t you done anything?”

Belle says to Mickey, “We’re ready to talk. What does Mimi have to do to beat this thing?”

Phillip says to Shawn, “You risked your life to save me.” Shawn says, “You would have done the same thing.” Phillip asks the big question, “So tell me, how is she? How is Belle?”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh puh-leeze! Prevuze is right. Why would the doc be asking if the instruments had been sterilized IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OPERATION? Little late to ask if he wasn't sure.

Of course, if you work in a hospital where anyone can walk in off the street and pose as a surgical nurse, maybe things are lax enough that the ONLY set of surgical instruments they apparently have may or may not get sterilized routinely.

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs