Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Slimeball That I Am

Well, gang, did you read all those comments yesterday about how the TV stations would probably break into the show just as the big reveal is broadcast? Then a couple of you commented that reliable ole Prevuze would be there anyway. Slimeball that I am I just kept my mouth shut knowing all along I'd be out of town traveling through Internet no-man's land. That meant at best the posting for the biggest DOOL event of the year would be delayed or... horror of horrors, I wouldn't be able to get it out there at all.

And that means I've got to find someplace to swipe Internet this morning in order to get the posting up (this lovely message was pre-posted last night, in case you're wondering).

SO... rest assured I am doing everything I can to get the show posted as early as possible, but it will be late. How late? I really can't say, but believe me, I will be trying to get it out as soon as I can, so keep checking in.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Prevuze
The Slimeball

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! You better find internet soon. I need you today of all days!!!

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT's okay I don't think your a slimeball you do the best You can everyday to get us what we need.

Thanks for all you do

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't watched soaps in years, but a fan fiction friend connected me to this site! TOO FUNNY!

Ironically, a lot of the people I write with are better than the people who are getting paid to write the schlock on t.v.! Where's the justice, huh?

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Do you know if there's a similar site for General Hospital? There's a show BEGGING to be made fun of, these days!

12:47 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

P.S. Do you know if there's a similar site for General Hospital? There's a show BEGGING to be made fun of, these days!

Sorry. As far as I know, Prevuze is one of a kind.

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh. Oh well! Would you be willing to take a few digs at GH, or are you mainly a DOOL commentator?

I'm part of a fan fiction site, where we write about beloved past characters and couples. Seems that the writers on a lot of these shows are drinking out of the same fountain. Question to be asked is; what's coming out of that fountain?!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Sigh. Oh well! Would you be willing to take a few digs at GH, or are you mainly a DOOL commentator?

Strictly DOOL. That's enough torture for anyone.

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, ha! It's all good! Keep up the great work!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs