Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Halloween Blast From The Past

Hey, great news, gang. I dug through our archives and found some photos to help celebrate Halloween, so here's our special Halloween edition of Prevuze. Translation: I was too lazy to do a Saturday edition so I rummaged around and found some stale pictures.

Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives




Zeke — One of my favorites:

Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives


And last, but not least, a new one for the collection:

Days Of Our Lives

Well, we've probably had more Halloween pictures, but that will do for now. I'm sure you're too busy to be inside looking at pictures on Halloween anyway, so go out there and scare 'em to death. Translation: I'm bored with this. Time to go out and beg for the neighbors' Halloween goodies before all those greedy little kids beat me to it.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love Zeke.

3:33 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Ah, the golden oldies. I'd forgotten about Zeke the Zombie. If he needed BRAINS he picked a piss-poor place to look for them. Salemites don't seem to have more than a dozen brain cells between them.

Well, except for Chad. Maybe Chad should be careful today.

Another one of my favorites - Patch's costume. LOL

It would be a scary world indeed without Prevuze to protect us from raw, unfiltered DOOL.

Happy Halloween!

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Floved Zeke! Poor Zeke has a long night ahead of him tonight in Salem.

Patch would be a close second.

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

All of those were great, I'd forgotten about good old Stan. My favorite, tho, was Zeke, my stomach hurts from laughing at that. Unless he found the route out of town I bet he's still in Salem looking. HAHAHA

Great way to start Halloween. I hope the usual readers catch today's edition. Thanks for researching the archives, Prevuze!

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Jessi said...

i love the zeke one. LMAO still. but if hes still in salem, he doesnt have a brain, cuz salem doesnt have one. hahahahahahahahaha. have a great halloween everyone. and heres a tip, if u want to be scared, go to kates room tomorrow morning. u will be scarred for life. hahahahaha

7:50 AM  
Anonymous I Challenge You To A DOOL said...

Prevuze, I'm proud of you and Ima let you finish posting pictures, but Bulldog posted one of the greatest pictures of all time!

...OK, lame Halloween costume there. Happy Happloween to Prevuze and the Usual Gang of Posters!

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For us adults, it's time for a little trick or drink. I've got my beer mug all polished up so off I go!

Happy Halloween everyone & don't forget to turn the clocks back an hour!

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

OK, that was me with the beer mug. I guess I really do need the extra ZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee, hee; PREVUZE brings back memories of that old DOOL horror classic: Sami turns into Stan. Shudder!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs