Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Crush The Bitch!

Bo and Justin sit together and continue their conversation at the pub. Justin is curious about Bo's "friend" that needs a lawyer. Bo tells him it's Carly and Justin puts two and two together. He doesn't get the right answer, but does remember Lawrence's murder.

Gus walks up to Vivian with news about Carly. Their men have advised him they may have located her. Vivian blows up and tells him time is of the essence and she wants specifics. Duly chastised, Gus slinks off. Vivian picks up a picture of Carly, "You can run Carly Manning Allemain, but you cannot hide. Not from me."

At the moment, Carly has a more pressing problem. Hope walks into her dark bedroom and sees a sleeping figure. Carly turns, "Bo..."

Arianna tells Brady she doesn't know what he's talking about. Brady has none of it and tells her to admit she's a drug dealer. Sheepish Arianna comes clean, "OK. I deal drugs. Yes."

Rafe sneaks around Sami's apartment collecting DNA samples.

Rafe explains DNA for us: “DNA is an abbreviation for the substance deoxyribonucleic acid, a complex string of unpronounceable syllables.”

He leaves, replaces the key on top of the doorjamb and turns.

SAMI!

Sami is stunned, "Rafe, what are you doing here?" Rafe gives his Neanderthal stare.

Plinky-plank music plays as Rafe bobs and weaves. He says he can't tell her where he has been and asks her to be patient. Sami asks, "Are you back for good?"

"When I show up," says Rafe, "It's never good." He grabs her and plants a big one.

Brady and Arianna go a few rounds.

Bo and Justin. Bo tells him there is extradition involved. He says Carly's situation is complicated, which eliminates any possibility Bo can figure it out. "No one knows she's in town," says Bo, "No one can know... especially Hope."

Justin gasps, "You're not going to tell Hope that Carly is back in your life?"

Bo says, "I might. Fact is, I have been having suicidal thoughts lately..."

As usual, Bo's plan isn't working too well. Carly sits up in bed, "OMG! What are you doing here?"

Hope fires back, "Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my bed?"

Arianna says she didn't want to hurt Brady. She insists she never wanted to get him hooked again. Brady explodes, "I'm a recovering addict. How could I love somebody like you? Unless... can you get me a discount? "

Sami and Rafe writhe around the hallway, smashing into doors and walls. They take it inside before the neighbors come out to watch the show. Inside, Rafe's leather jacket flies off, but he stops things, "I have to go."

Bo insists, "Carly is not back in my life. She's just living with me." Once again Bo proves he's the result of too much chlorine in the gene pool. Justin is dumbfounded as Bo defends Carly and claims she was driven to do what she did. But Justin proves he has a leak in his own skylight as he eventually drinks the kool-aid and says he understands Bo had no other choice.

Hope and Carly square off. Carly introduces herself. She uses the standard, "It's not what it looks like."

Hope consults the Gal Manual, "When you're told, 'it's not what it looks like,' it's what it looks like."

Carly whines, "Bo was the only person I could turn to."

Hope comes to a slow boil, "What did my husband do to deserve that distinction?"

Carly insists, "There was no one else."

Hope asks, "Why all the secrecy?" Why didn't Bo tell me you were here?"

"Self-preservation is a tough instinct to shake," says Carly, "I asked Bo not to say anything." Hope figures this has to do with Lawrence's murder. "Yes," says Carly, "I killed him and now Bo is an accomplice after the fact."

Hope lectures her for endangering her family, "I get it. I moved out and you moved in... to my bed." Carly begs Hope to hear her out before she calls the cops.

Sami questions. Rafe says all he can say is he has something important to do. Sami blows up over all the secrets. Rafe says he just can't tell but he's doing what he's doing for her. Sami presses.

Bo has told Justin where Carly murdered Lawrence. "That country is a hotbed of corruption," gasps Justin. Bo begs him to help. Justin agrees to try. No time to lose, the dynamic duo heads for the Batmobile.

Carly stammers around and tells Hope about her life with Lawrence, "It was him or me."

"The bottom line," says Hope, "is you murdered your husband and wound up in my house. Wouldn't Lawrence people look here first?"

"Bo is the only one who can help," says Carly, "but not if you turn me in."

Arianna beats herself up and Brady tells her to stop playing the role of the victim. She says she tried to break things off because she knew it would kill him if he found this out. Brady demands an explanation.

Arianna sighs, "I will tell you everything."

Rafe sighs, "I will tell you everything."

Oh, the transition! Oh, the artistry! Or maybe they got their scripts mixed up.

Rafe repeats, "I'm going to tell you everything. None of it will, of course, be truthful or relevant, but otherwise, I'll tell you everything."

Sami insists she has to know what's going on if they are going to be together. "I am looking for answers," says Rafe, "But I'm here now. Doesn't that count for something? Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you," says forgetful Sami, "But you were gone a long time and I'm scared and afraid I will lose you all over again." Well, she's not going to lose him at the moment. Rafe moves in and hauls her to the couch. Isn't it about time for Will to walk in?

Hope tells Carly she wants her out of their house now. Carly walks off. Hope follows.

Gus tells Vivian they have a Carly sighting in Salem. Vivian cackles, "Of course! Carly is nothing if not predictable."

Carly tries to convince Hope to hear her out. Bo and Justin walk in on the little party. "Uncomfortable moment" doesn't describe it.

Hope turns both barrels toward Bo, "You failed to mention you were once engaged to this woman."

Back at Sami's place, they are dong the laundry. Oh, waitaminute. I saw clothes flying everywhere and strewn across the room and I made a bad assumption. Sami runs her hands across Rafe's rippling muscles and practically rips his pants off. We fade to flowers and scenes of body parts.

Arianna says she deals drugs because she has to. She claims she hasn't had the same opportunities Brady has. Brady runs amok. Arianna says she has never dealt to children or teens. Brady is not impressed. "It makes it easier to sleep at night," says Arianna.

"Alone," snorts Brady, "We are done! Goodbye!" Arianna begs as Brady runs out.

Bo takes Hope outside to talk. Nukes are best used outside. Hope tees off on him, "You brought her into OUR HOUSE!"

Bo remains calm, "OUR House?" Whoa! Bo gets two points for a reversal and Hope goes on the defensive. Hope, cornered animal that she is, thinks maybe she should make the separation permanent. Bo tells her the only reason he brought Carly in is that Hope moved out.

Justin wants to know why Carly ran.

"Uh, gee," says Carly, "I killed a guy in 'self-defense' in a corrupt country where I couldn't get a fair trial and his friends in the mob came after me, too. You're right. It was stupid to run."

Hope says she has explained why she had to leave, "But I am still your wife and I would expect you to let me know before you let her into our home."

Bo asks, "The same way you let me know you would take our daughter out of our home? Then you moved into a criminal's house. Honesty is not a one way street!" OMG! Two more points for Bo! Apparently, the man has found something... something new... new to Bo, anyway... some strange power... yes, it's true... Bo may actually have a pair!

Hurricane Brady rushes through the pub. Roman asks if things are OK. Brady stops, "Roman, there is something you need to know." Arianna watches.

Hope claims she moved because Ciara's therapist suggested it, "I couldn't deal with it."

Bo won't back down. HENPECKED HUSBANDS OF THE WORLD UNITE! "I knew you'd be against Carly and I couldn't deal with it. Can I use the same excuse?"

As usual, Hope makes up the rules, "No." Hope wonders how it looks for the police commissioner to harbor a fugitive. She suspects there is something else going on, "I know you, Brady, you wouldn't be protecting her unless there was more to the story. Something bigger is going on isn't there?"

Carly tells Justin why she ran. Hope busts in, "There is more. There has gotta be. You have to tell us everything."

Gus says he has cleared Vivian's schedule and asks for further orders.

Carly claims she's telling the truth. Victor calls Hope and asks when she's coming home, "Ciara had a nightmare and needs attention."

"What was the nightmare," asks Hope.

"She dreamed she was with you," says Victor.


Hope hangs up and announces she has to go. As she leaves, magnanimous Hope gives Bo and Carly 24 hours before turning them in.

Rafe and Sami do the monkey-cuddle. Well, isn't that what you do after... never mind. Sami says she's glad her roomie didn't come in. Rafe wonders who she is talking about. Sami announces Nicole is said roommate and they quickly start to dress. Rafe says there is something important he needs her to do, now that she's already done the most important thing.

Roman bites, "What's going on?"

Brady sneers in the direction of Arianna, "I'll let her tell you," says Brady. He leaves.

Roman and Arianna sit at a table. Arianna tells him Brady found out she is a dealer. Roman wonders what Brady will do next, "He can never find out you're undercover or you go back to prison."

"Don't count me out just yet," says Arianna. She rushes out. Roman stares.

Arianna finds Brady seething at the pier, "How could I be so stupid?"

"Stupid is the last thing you are," says Arianna, "there is dumb, obtuse, brainless, dim, out to lunch..."

Hope is back at the Kiriakis mansion. She tells Victor that Ciara is doing better. Victor tells her Ciara told him she wants to go home. Hope says, "This is best for Ciara." Victor asks if there has been progress with her relationship with Bo.

"Things are more complicated than ever," says Hope.

Victor asks, "What has Bo done now?" Apparently he's had similar conversations with Hope before.

Justin thinks Carly hasn't spilled all the beans. He wants the entire story, "What really happened between you and Lawrence and how did he provoke you into committing murder?"

Arianna wants to talk. Brady wants to kill. There may be a happy medium in there somewhere. Brady says he's not calling the cops, but doesn't think Arianna should work at the pub. He gives her one day to quit, "And I never want to see you again." He walks off. Arianna cries.

Victor grills Hope about what happened at the house when she was there.

Carly insists she has told Justin everything she can. Justin presses, "I'm not the kind of attorney who can wing it with someone's life at stake. If you want that call Mickey. If you change your mind give me a call." He leaves.

Carly asks Bo what she can do, "No one can know the extent of Lawrence's evil. It's not just my life that's at stake it's someone else's."

Bo hugs, "We'll figure something out."

Vivian tells Gus she enjoys the anticipation of a plan working perfectly more than the execution of the plan, "Oh! I can just see it now... the forces set in motion that eventually come together and crush the bitch! Ah, well, I'm just going to sit back, relax and anticipate the end of Carly Manning."

Rafe continues to dress as he tells Sami he has to fly under the radar right now, "I'm working on an important case that involves our future, so promise you won't tell anyone I'm back. NO ONE." Sami promises. They decide they have missed each other so much.

"I love you so much," says Sami.

"I love you too," says Rafe, "More than you know."

Out in the audience, ushers walk to the front of the Lumi and Ejami sections and announce, "Barf bags are located in the seat pockets in front of you."

Rafe says he has to go. Reformed Sami decides not to ask where he's going. A knock interrupts.

Rafe asks, "Are you expecting someone?"

Sami bobbles her head, "It's probably just Nicole." She turns to open the door.

Rafe watches and thinks, "She may have the looks, but she's got the attention span of a mayfly."

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they are having a filler day. I have to miss Days looks like I won't miss anything interesting. Rafe bores me to tears.

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

Why even locate the barf bags? SAFE Sex is so dull, I can't even muster up the energy to upchuck.

SIGH, does DOOL really think SAFE Sex, Bo-Hope-Bo round XII is going to keep us entertained, and bringing Carly back is going to keep us watching? No. I say No. We send Prevuze in to take the bullet for us.

I hate to say it - but wow this episode is worse than yesterday. I need my blankie....

Verification word dismul. As in tihs show is beyond dismal it's dismul and painful to watch.

4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job today Preuze!

Once again Bo proves he's the result of too much chlorine in the gene pool.
LMAO!

Apparently, the man has found something... something new... new to Bo, anyway... some strange power... yes, it's true... Bo may actually have a pair!
That's because Hope forgot to pack them when she left the house......he must have found them.

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one. Hope forgot to pack them, that just made me shake my head and smile. Your right!!! I am so over anything to do with Bope it ain't even funny. How boring can you get? Sorry Rafe and Sami they win the title for most boring but you are definitly in a very close second.Thank you so much prevuze I look forward to your commentary everyday and sink a little on Sundays, Why watch the show you are so much better. c.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

I must disagree with Berg on one point - the show doesn't appear to be a total loss. Personally I can't wait to see Hope's face when she finds Carly in her bed. The fight between Ho & Dope also sounds promising.

But the rest of the show, yes, appears to be pretty zappable.

LOL at the picture of Rafe & the laughing penguin and of Brady's disgust with Prevuze.

Also snickered at: Fact is, I have been having suicidal thoughts lately..."
And,
Why didn't Bo tell me you were here?" "Self-preservation is a tough instinct to shake," says Carly.

Ah yes, the price of being up front with Hope.

A HUH?! moment:
Carly begs Hope to hear her out before she calls the cops.

I thought Hope still was ‘the cops’?

Isn't it about time for Will to walk in?

Probably not this episode. It’s late enough in the show they wouldn’t want to pay the actor to come in for just this scene. They’ll wait until tomorrow which means it will also be [insert a groan] a Will/Chad/Mia day.

We fade to flowers and scenes of body parts.

Are they still in the living room, or did the show pop for the bedroom set today?

Prevuze once again earns the big paycheck for giving us faithful readers... Oh, wait a minute. Never mind, scratch that.

Prevuze once again earns our love and respect and gratitude for keeping us sane.

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

"OMG! What are you doing here?"

Hope fires back, "Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my bed?"

Since the porridge is gone and the chairs are broken, where else would Carlylocks be?

But Justin proves he has a leak in his own skylight as he eventually drinks the kool-aid and says he understands Bo had no other choice.

Prevuze comes up with a credible explanation in a land where no logic exists.

Carly whines, "Bo was the only person I could turn to."

What? It sure looked like Omar was doing a good job, and he said he would do anything for her.

No time to lose, the dynamic duo heads for the Batmobile.

Holy Prevuze Batman!!!!!!!!!

"The bottom line," says Hope, "is you murdered your husband and wound up in my house. Wouldn't Lawrence people look here first?"

Does Carly have “I heart Bo in Salem” tattooed on her butt?

Arianna beats herself up and Brady tells her to stop playing the role of the victim.

Since Arianna only has one expression - brows knitted together like she is in dire need of Preparation H - what other role can she play? The Hernandez family theme song is the “One Note Samba”. TPTB dumped Tony and Anna in favor of Rafe and Arianna. The thought makes my brain numb. That’s OK because it prepares me to watch this episode or is it to zap this episode.

Arianna sighs, "I will tell you everything."

Rafe sighs, "I will tell you everything."

Oh, the transition! Oh, the artistry! Or maybe they got their scripts mixed up.

…as if!!! If either one of them actually does have a back story, I could care less. Just ship the two of them and the boat they came on back to “Passions”.

Rafe moves in and hauls her to the couch. Isn't it about time for Will to walk in?

If not, there is always my trusty zapper.

Once again, many thanks to Prevuze for taking one for the team!

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Since Arianna only has one expression - brows knitted together like she is in dire need of Preparation H I have to agree, Leslie! LOL I want OriginalArianna back.

I dunno, I have to disagree with some of the comments about it not being as interesting now. I think it's better with Vivian and Carly coming back, snarky Victor and, I'm one of the few, I still like Rafe. Also, I'm with Applecheeks - I LOVE seeing someone not cowtow to Hope all the time (good for you, Bo, finding a pair.) The only scenes I zap thru now for my own sanity are any with Stephanie and the silly giggly Melanie/Nathan crap.

Sami runs her hands across Rafe's rippling muscles and practically rips his pants off. We fade to flowers and scenes of body parts. That must've been some miracle cure soup Arianna gave Rafe. Before that he was weak and groggy. We should all get some to keep us from the swine flu!

In the meantime, the Lumi and EJami fans slowly open their cyanide capsules....

And quite a headrush I got trying to stifle my laughing (I am in-office, you know) after "What was the nightmare," asks Hope. "She dreamed she was with you," says Victor. and "I'm not the kind of attorney who can wing it with someone's life at stake. If you want that call Mickey.

Great Prevuze and pictures today. Thanks for the cheer! :D

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very boring episode...thanks prevuze for sparing us the requirement to watch this dribble!

"Carly asks Bo what she can do, "No one can know the extent of Lawrence's evil. It's not just my life that's at stake it's someone else's."

Foreshadowing for Carly and Bo's lovechild? Will it be Chad the adopted son of the District Atty?

I wish that the writers would show more of the chemistry between EJ and Sami...Rafe is such a bore.

Hopefully there is a better show tomorrow!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Maggie Mae said...

OMG this show sounds dreadfully dull.

Thanks for taking the hit and saving me an hour I'd never have gotten back. I can go home and just delete without punishing myself watching Safe and going to sleep.

My word verification: soundo,as in the soundo the audience snoring whenever any of the Hernandez's are featured.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo Go Safe! Such a refreshing change from the hateful and twisted relationship of EJ and Sami

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much for the good ratings Rafe is back. Ugh - Sweeps needs to be exciting and Rafe brings the bore level up to an unsafe level. Come on Days figure it out. Rafe is a dud!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Cinder Ella said...

I adore Rafe.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Prevuze steps in to referee between the Lumis, Ejamis and Safes, "OK, gals, let's play nice. You wouldn't want anyone to get hur..."

OK, that was a mistake. For the next few days, you may contact me c/o Salem Hospital.

10:43 AM  
Blogger wolf said...

Me too Applecheeks! Hope needs a reality check and a kick in the boney butt! I think I'll freeze frame so I can point and laugh :-)

10:52 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

OK, that was a mistake. For the next few days, you may contact me c/o Salem Hospital.

OMG! Not Salem Hospital!! I hope Prevuze will is in order.

Prevuze, just in case, in lieu of flowers where do you want donations sent in your memory?

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Berg said...

K, that was a mistake. For the next few days, you may contact me c/o Salem Hospital.

OMG! Not Salem Hospital!! I hope Prevuze will is in order.

Prevuze, just in case, in lieu of flowers where do you want donations sent in your memory?


Yikes for Prevuze, you do not want to end up in Salem hospital or Salem Pier, or for that matter Salem fish comes from the Salem Pier and served to you at your friendly Salem diner to be put in the Salem Corn Chowder which if you eat you will end up in Salem hospital only to end up in the Salem pier. Ouch my head hurts (I feel like Rafe)!
P.S. Applecheeks, I agree, Vivian makes the show barely watchable for me. Which is high praise at this rate!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous LemonGrass said...

Twisted and strange is fun. What isn't fun is boring and instant which is what Safe is.

If I wanted to watch mundane I would look out my window.

When are the writers going to realize playing it safe is what's killing soaps.

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No episode with Vivian is a failure in my books. Too bad she was on for all of five seconds. A character that awesome deserves some real screen time.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

I don't mind Rafe being back in Salen. He's awfully cute and I must admit I've been missing the candles, flowers and the extremely cheesy music playing in the background everytime those two monkey around. But I do wish they would throw EJ in there once in a while so he can stirr things up a bit. Just because it's SAFE, doesn't mean it should be boring!

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maggie Mae, I couldn't agree more. Thanks to Prevuze, I know to hit the "Delete" button as soon as I walk in the door this evening. Sami and Rafe are unwatchable and ruin the whole show for me. I need to do laundry tonight anyway.:)

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You people are idiots DOOL is the best soap right unless you actually like that Y&R is becoming more like Passions everyday. You twits hold some grudge against the show--what still upset that once boring old John and Marlena left the show's ratings actually improved?

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs