Thursday, November 05, 2009

She's Done Dangerous Things To Dangerous People

Tim and Rafe meet at the docks. Rafe chomps the teething ring one more time and then gives Tim the packet containing all the materials for testing. Tim asks, "So you say you're not the father. This is personal isn't it?" Arianna hides behind a barrel and watches.

"A lot of lives are tied up in the results," says EJ.

Nicole meets Chad at the hospital. She says she was hoping he had changed his mind. Chad thinks Nicole is trying to pull a fast one. Nicole says she'd like to ask a favor if he turns out to be the father.

Tim leaves and Arianna confronts Rafe about what he's doing. Rafe insists he's fine and says he's going ahead with the tests. Arianna thinks if the test is positive it might push Sami back to EJ. Rife realizes that, but he's gonna do the right thing, by God.

Sami calls EJ. It seems she's missing Johnny's scarf and it's an emergency. They talk about Sydney, but Sami calls her Grace. EJ points it out to her and Sami gets pensive, "Sometimes I think about Grace growing up and what a loser she would have been with me as her mother."

EJ decides to bring Johnny's scarf to her, "It'll be nice just to talk to you alone."

Out in the audience, the Ejami section practically has a mass fainting, "SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Arianna thinks EJ and Sami will try to work things out if they find out they have not one, but two kids together. Rafe is a tower of strength, "I don't want to lose Sami to that arrogant jerk, but the DNA test is the right thing to do."

"In a perfect world," says Arianna, "you wouldn't lose her, but Salem isn't a perfect world." Salem falls a little short of perfection. Sort of on the same scale that a bunt falls a little short of a towering home run hit out of the park.

EJ and Stefano are together in the rumpus room. Stefano knows EJ has decided Sydney is not worth going after, "You made your decision, now you have to live with that."

Stephanie meets Nathan at the pub. He tells her he's had an all night shift and is pumping coffee to try to stay awake. He gets up to leave.

"HHAAAAACCCCKKKKKK-GGAASSPPP!!"

A lady at one of the tables chokes and hits the floor like a ton of bricks. Dr. Nathan Horton, MD goes into action. He kneels in front of her and screams, "Oh, God, let me think... what's the antidote for chowdah?"

Melanie finds Brady at the Java Café. She looks over his shoulder as he works on Titan things and he hides his blackberry from her prying eyes. Melanie scoots around to the other side of the table and Brady finishes his big business deal, ordering decorations for the company Thanksgiving party. Melanie asks his advice about dating Nathan but still wanting Phillip.

Brady gives her his opinion, "Dump them both and go it alone."

Nicole says she loves Sydney. Chad isn't convinced, "Your film work makes me think you can fake things, you know, like loving her." Nicole asks if he is the father if she can see her from time to time, "Could I be a part of her life?"

Chad asks Nicole, "Lady...

Chad continues, "What are you up to now?"

EJ says he misses both Sydney and Grace. He's lonely and sad and doesn't need Stefano prodding him. Stefano insists he's not trying to manipulate EJ, "Life is short..."

EJ interrupts, "I don't need your 'life is precious' speech."

"That wasn't my 'life is precious' speech," says Stefano, "That was my 'life is short' speech. But your life is precious to me. I saw the love when Nicole and Sydney were here. You were happy. They are still out there. Grace can never come back, but Sydney could."

"This is DOOL," says EJ, "Grace could come back, too. But I have made my decision. I'm not pressing charges against Nicole, but I will never forgive her. I think she's suffered enough."

A gal in the audience stands up and shouts, "YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW SUFFERING!"

Arianna wonders if Sami won't want to murder Nicole when she finds out the truth. Rafe thinks she won't, "Sami's not gonna kill Nicole... I am."

"You'll have to wait in line behind EJ," says Arianna.

"Not if I kill him, too," says Rafe, "Nicole has a lot of nerve. She's done dangerous things to dangerous people. Once you fall in love with a child, you'll do anything for her. Anything."

"HHAAAAACCCCKKKKKK-GGAASSPPP!!"

The lady lies on the floor and chokes like the '86 Red Sox. But Dr. Nathan Horton, MD, is on the case, "Quick! Get me Dr. Tom Horton's magick bag!"

As the words "Dr. Tom Horton" come out of his mouth, everyone in the pub kneels and the Hallelujah Chorus booms.

Melanie speculates that things aren't going well between Brady and Arianna.

Arianna tells Rafe she talked to EJ and he went on about how Rafe abandoned Sami. Arianna thinks EJ has strong feelings for Sami.

Once again, the gals in the Ejami section nearly faint, "SQUEEEEEE!"

Rafe says it doesn't matter how EJ feels, "It's how Sami feels."

One of the Ejami tosses a rotten tomato at him, "KILLJOY!"

Nicole insists she's not up to anything. Chad thinks she's trying to make a deal, "When I get the results back I will be calling the shots. Let's wait until then."

EJ arrives at Sami's place. No fireworks. No bickering.

"SQUEEEEEEEE!"

EJ says he has something to ask of her.

Brady tells Melanie Arianna screwed up big-time, "We broke up permanently this time."

"Permanently for how long," asks Melanie, "Gosh, I didn't know you were back together so that was fast." Melanie wants to know what it's all about. Brady clams up. He asks if her feelings for Phillip are love and reminds her of what she said in the last go-round with Phillip

"I know," says Melanie, "I said he broke my heart. But at least he made me famous on the Internet."

"Don't give him a chance to do it again," warns Brady, "I gotta go, but be careful." Brady leaves. Melanie stares.

Stefano meets Nicole at the pier. He says he has good news, "Elvis is softening toward you. He only wants to kill you, but has backed off on his plan to torture you as well. If you play your cards right it's possible he will take you and Sydney back."

Sami and EJ are at Grace's grave. EJ says, "This is the scene of one of our biggest fights."

"You mean the headstone," whispers Sami, "This isn't the place to fight."

EJ asks, "Is that why you left it 'DiMera?'"

"I didn't want dueling headstones," says Sami. EJ puts flowers on her grave and tells Sami he was thinking about what she said earlier, "When you called you mentioned Grace... I just wanted to think about her, with you." He can't find the words, "And... more... together... than I..."

Sami understands. She moves in and takes his hand, "I know."

The Ejami section reaches near-delirium, "SQUEEEEEEEEEE!"

Melanie shows up at the Kiriakis mansion. She finds Phillip playing the tycoon and says she came to talk to Brady. Phillip is the gracious host, "Can I offer you something... coffee... tea, me?"

Melanie says, "This isn't a good idea. Me talking to you."

Dr. Tom's magick potion has saved the lady's life. The crowd at the pub cheers as Dr. Nathan Horton, MD, stands and acknowledges the accolades.

Stefano can see this isn't the news Nicole expected. He says this morning EJ was contemplative and thinking about Nicole and Sydney, "He is not pressing charges against you."

Nicole isn't too impressed, "It's scary to think his decision not to throw me in jail is an improvement in our relationship."

"Time has softened his anger," says Stefano, "Once he finds out Chad is not the father maybe we can have a little detente. Let's hope this is over."

Arianna and Rafe are back in her apartment. He asks about her conversation with EJ. She says he was gloating about how Rafe was out of the picture. Rafe asks if EJ and Sami were together when he was gone. Arianna says no.

Well, they're together now, holding hands at Grace's grave. Sami talks about being nervous when she was pregnant and worrying about her baby being nervous and jumpy because of everything she had been through, "But instead I got Grace. She wasn't like that at all." Sami goes on... and on... and on... she apologizes for not telling EJ about Grace, "I Hope some day you will forgive me."

EJ caresses her cheek, "I've been mad at you for too long." Hugs.

"SQUEEEEEEEEEE!"

Melanie is uncomfortable being with Phillip. She thinks he's working her. Phillip assures her he isn't... then proceeds to work her, "I want to be with you."

"You won't stop until you get what you want," says Melanie.

"I won't chase after you," says Phillip, "You made it clear you don't want a relationship and I respect your decision." He asks what she wanted to talk to Brady about.

"None of your business."

Phillip plays his trump card, "I just got off the phone with him. He said he just talked you. Did you come to see him or me?"

Lexie introduces herself to Chad. She tells him she's EJ's sister, but is trying to stay neutral. She warns him about trusting Nicole, "With her you never really know what's going on."

Rafe starts to leave, but Arianna tells him she's worried about him getting hurt again. Rafe insists Sami has to know the truth. He says he can't stop whatever happens between EJ and Sami, "I Hope she sees him for the jerk he really is."

Sami and EJ get back to her place. They banter and EJ tells her he appreciates her company today. Sami says she's glad they could share that and wonder if he can forgive her.

"Maybe," says EJ, "Just do me a favor. Don't tell my father."

"If you can set this aside and just trust who you are," says Sami, "one day, you will be a happy man when you wake up."

The entire Ejami section stands up and shouts in unison, "BESIDE Sami!"

Rafe calls her. He hears EJ's voice in the background, "What the hell is he doing there?"

Sami snaps, "Good morning to you, too. I can't talk right now."

"Call me when he's gone," says Rafe, "I'm sorry I freaked out. It's just that I love you."

A gal in the Safe section stands up, "And don't you forget it, Sami!"

They hang up. EJ comes back out and asks if it was bad news. Sami says no. EJ has to leave. Sami says she's glad things worked out, "Life is precious and a baby is a gift no matter what. I just want you to be happy, EJ. I really do."

"Me too, Samantha," says EJ, "The one thing I want in life is for me to be happy." He leaves.

Brady is at the pub. Arianna comes up to him at the bar. We share an uncomfortable moment. Brady says he's there to see her.

Sami is back on the phone with Rafe, leaving a message. He loves her so much he couldn't wait two minutes for her to call him back. Nicole walks in. Sami cuts off her already long-winded message and says she'll call back.

Nicole says she got some good news, "Sydney and I may be moving out soon. Things are looking up... Light at the end of the tunnel... and all that stuff." Sami says she's happy for Nicole. Nicole thinks Sami is a saint being happy for her but raising three kids alone.

"I'm not alone either," says Sami.

The Ejami section shouts, "She's talking about EJ!"

The Safe section shouts, "She's talking about Rafe!"

The Lumi section shouts, "This episode sucks!"


Nathan and Stephanie are back at the hospital sitting together in the waiting area. She congratulates him on his life-saving miracle. He says last night he was bitching about a nine to five job but now wouldn't trade this for anything. Stephanie is so proud of him. Hugs.

Phillip says, "I think I'm an idiot." We wait for someone to disagree.

*~*~*~*~*~ crickets *~*~*~*~*~


"It took me forever to realize what I want," says Phillip.

Melanie is skeptical, "You're just saying what you think I want to hear."

Phillip says, "No... It's all up to you, Melanie." He walks off.

Brady says he's there to make sure Caroline is OK. Caroline walks in. Arianna drops her resignation on her. Caroline is dumbfounded.

Rafe is at the dock on the phone with Tim the DNA man. Tim tells him there has been a delay, so Rafe decides to call him later. He hangs up and turns to find EJ.

Nicole asks, "What do you mean you're not alone. Sami says she shouldn't have said anything. She makes Nicole promise not to tell anyone, "Rafe's back. He's working on a super secret case that will affect my entire future."

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


14 Comments:

Anonymous Leslie said...

EJ decides to bring Johnny's scarf to her, "It'll be nice just to talk to you alone."

Out in the audience, the Ejami section practically has a mass fainting, "SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Prevuze you are a total hoot!!!!! This is a prime example of why I crawl into the office as early as possible so that I can indulge myself by laughing out loud at all the Prevuzisms. You not only nail the characters but you completely understand all the fan bases. I truly hope that someone from Daze reads this blog because you really get it!

Salem falls a little short of perfection. Sort of on the same scale that a bunt falls a little short of a towering home run hit out of the park.

Superior analogy!!

Chad isn't convinced, "Your film work makes me think you can fake things, you know, like loving her."

Apparently a Misty Circle film festival would include better acting than a DOOL retrospective.

"HHAAAAACCCCKKKKKK-GGAASSPPP!!"

The lady lies on the floor and chokes like the '86 Red Sox.

Yellow flags are flying!! Prevuze gets a 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Melanie speculates that things aren't going well between Brady and Arianna.

That sort of thing happens when an ex-druggie finds out his latest obsession is a pusher.

EJ asks, "Is that why you left it 'DiMera?'"

"I didn't want dueling headstones," says Sami.

Thank goodness for that. After the dueling pregnancies, the viewers have had enough.

Caroline is dumbfounded.

…and so are the viewers. Will wonders never cease? We have an actual Caroline sighting. I thought she was in Bora Bora with Payla.

She makes Nicole promise not to tell anyone, "Rafe's back. He's working on a super secret case that will affect my entire future."

There you have it. Nicole’s aura is killing off brains cells again. Well, it’s only taken 16 months but this fake pregnancy, hidden pregnancy, and baby switch storyline is finally grinding down to somewhat of a conclusion. In true DOOL style, the reveal will probably be dragged on for weeks but heck it’s finally going to be over! Happy Friday’s Eve everyone!

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Nicole will need to change her undergarments when sami tell her Rafe is back she is going to have a cow Come on Sweeps we are all ready!

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EJ will hopefully divorce Nicole and get with Arianna and Let Rafe and SAmi have their time with Johnnie , ALi and Sydney and Will and Will can get back with Mia we need a new Mia shes a terrible actress also I think Chad is Carly son. Or maybe Mia and if thats the case her and Will would be cousins but my bets on Chad

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy that EJ and Sami are having this beautiful scene about Grace. It seems like a nice closure scene. Plus it shows how Sami and EJ despite it all can forgive each other.

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

Out in the audience, the Ejami section practically has a mass fainting, "SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!"

SQUEEEEELLLL!!!!

6:58 AM  
Anonymous bGirl said...

Do I dare say it? - - I may actually watch the show!!!

7:07 AM  
Anonymous adisneydreamer said...

I have just been laughing at today's posting. I love when you comment on the fan bases in the audience.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Your pictures today were outstanding, and the prevuisms....to heck with the auditors outside my door, I laughed like a loon anyway. Besides those already mentioned I liked:

He kneels in front of her and screams, "Oh, God, let me think... what's the antidote for chowdah?"

and

"This is DOOL," says EJ, "Grace could come back, too.

not to mention

A gal in the audience stands up and shouts, "YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW SUFFERING!"

As the words "Dr. Tom Horton" come out of his mouth, everyone in the pub kneels and the Hallelujah Chorus booms.

Does the Dr. Tom ghostly floating head make a reappearance? That would have made a good Halloween episode. Of course, it looked more like a floating head making faces like a fish out of water, but that in itself was pretty scary.

"Gosh, I didn't know you were back together so that was fast."

The break-up/make-up relationships on this show are so fast it’s hard to keep up.

Apparently the FBI don't use the McDNA lab Salem Hospital uses. Lexi could have had those DNA results back immediately.

Excellent recap, Prevuze. TX

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Brady finishes his big business deal, ordering the decorations for the company Thanksgiving party. Do you think he's up to the task?

"This is DOOL," says EJ, "Grace could come back, too." And I thoroughly expect her to in about three years - SORAS'd to 17 and ready to join in the summer teen hijinx storyline.

LOL over Phillip says "I think I'm an idiot." We wait for someone to disagree. - - - crickets - - - Melanie's an idiot if she goes back with him again. Which I'm sure she will.

I also loved Rodney's assessment of Nicole and Maggie's text. She probably not only sent it but has spread the word around town what she caught them doing.

Great recap, we're almost to Friday. Thanks, Prevuze! :D

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Leslie on the 15 yard penalty. It's been 23 years since good ole Billy Buckner let that easy grounder go right through his 5 hole and it still hurts bad. Strangely, it still hurts worse than my beloved Phils getting knocked off by Godzilla and the Damn Yankees last nite. I must still be high from last year's World Series victory or perhaps it's that the Eagles smoked the Giants last Sunday. Great recap and pix as usual. Squeeee!
-Cookie-

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Scolly said...

Our office e-mail has been down all morning. Thank goodness I could get in and read Prevuze or I would've been yelling
"HHAAAAACCCCKKKKKK-GGAASSPPP!!"

Just a fashion note: what in God's name have they done to Vivian's hair? It's hideous!

OK, fashion rant over. HA Thank you Prevuze for the great reporting.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You people are idiots DOOL is the best soap right unless you actually like that Y&R is becoming more like Passions everyday. You twits hold some grudge against the show--what still upset that once boring old John and Marlena left the show's ratings improved?

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"SQUEEEEEEEE!" I can't help it....I'm an Ejami! This is going to be an episode I will actually watch.......thanks Prevuze!

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Maggie Mae said...

Joining all the others in a squeeee!

After two of the worst Rafe/Sami/Arianna/Anyone days finallys something to look forward to!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs