Monday, November 09, 2009

Toxic And Unhealthy

Arianna is at the Kiriakis mansion bickering with Brady. She asks him if it would make a difference if he knew why she's been dealing drugs. Brady gets nasty. Arianna starts to run out but nasty-boy stops her.

Victor walks up to Bo and Hope in the cop-shop and announces that he, not Hope, is the one who turned Carly in. Bo accuses Hope of telling Victor she was in town.

The Interpol agent joins Carly and Justin back at Carly's jail cell. He says he is ready to take Carly back to Slobovia. Carly says certain death awaits her there and begs Justin to do something. "Sure," says Justin, "I think maybe I can get you on a non-stop flight."

Nicole gets queasy at the thought of Stefano "dealing" with Rafe. The viewers are already queasy. Stefano asks if she would rather have Rafe dig up the truth.

Rafe and Sami are in her apartment. Rafe has announced for the umpteenth time he's going to tell her the truth. "The truth about what," asks Sami.

"Sydney."

"Sydney," asks Sami, "What is it?"

"A baby."

"You're freaking me out," gasps Sami, "OMG! I know what it is!"

Brady wants to know why Arianna did it. Enquiring minds want to know. People without minds apparently want to know, too.

Nicole thinks there must be some other way. She suggests paying Rafe off. Stefano thinks that wouldn't work, "Samantha means more to that idiot than all the money in the world. As of this moment it is out of your hands."

Sami blithers, "OMG! You found out who's baby Sydney really is."

Victor says Hope didn't tell her and it doesn't matter how he found out. Hope jumps in, "Victor worked me, Bo."

Victor continues to insist he figured it out all on his own, "And I'd do it again."

Bo has a meltdown, "YOU VINDICTIVE SOB!"

Victor fires back, "The sooner Carly is out of your life, the better."

Bo vows, "I'm gonna undo all the damage you have done." He hustles off.

Hope turns to Victor, "You're in trouble with me, too." Now that ought to terrify Victor. He's woken the sleeping beast inside the scurrilous Salem Shrew.

Bo comes up to the cell and tells Interpol agent Cobbs to back off, "This is my jail, in my town. I call the shots here."

Cobbs snorts, "We'll see about that." He walks off.

Bo tells Carly he's going to protect her. Suddenly, Justin has an idea, and it's so great, he can't tell anyone what it is. Translation: The writers don't have a clue what Justin will do, so he'll run off, work some of his secret magic and get help for Carly. He runs off.

Sami says, "The results of the paternity tests came in this morning. So that means you know Chad is the father."

"Chad is not the father."

"OMG," squeals Sami, "That's great news!"

Sami starts to call Nicole but Rafe stops her, "This has nothing to do with Chad or Mia."

"So what is it," asks Sami, "Tell me."

"All right," says Rafe, "You need to know..."

It's a good thing the average Prevuze reader has more intelligence in a single brain cell than all the DOOL writers combined or you might just have bought into that one.

Rafe starts to spill the beans, but Will interrupts. The really surprising thing about him walking in on them is that they have their clothes on and are vertical. Will sees Rafe standing there and his brain explodes. Well, perhaps I should have said his head explodes, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? GET THE HELL OUT!"

Nicole starts to go, but Stefano orders her to leave Sydney. Mary takes Sydney off, "I'll see if the cook has her favorite pudding. Leave her with me long enough, Mr. DiMera, and you won't be the only diabetic in the house."

Nicole leaves. Stefano makes a call, "Mattaeo, I have a problem that has to be dealt with tonight."

Stefano continues, "I need you to deal with Raphael Hernandez."

EJ walks into the rumpus room, "What are you planning to do with Raphael Hernandez?"

Brady and Arianna sit in the Kiriakis den. Arianna tells him she started dealing when she was young and stupid and it has continued till now when she's older and stupid. She tells him she got caught and went to prison.

Brady snorts, "So you got out and went right back to dealing."

"It's not what you think." Arianna shifts her eyes and asks if anyone else is there. Brady assures her no one is in the mansion. No intelligent life, anyway. Arianna spills the beans, "I'm undercover for the police."

Bo says, "Victor turned you in, but Hope tipped him off." Carly begs him not to be mad at Hope.

EJ wants to know what Stefano is planning to do to Rafe. Stefano bobs and weaves. "Don't insult my intelligence," says EJ.

"I don't waste insults on small things," says Stefano.

EJ demands, "Did you put a hit on Rafe or not?"

Will lectures Rafe for abandoning Sami. Rafe gets a call interrupting Will's tirade. Tim tells Rafe the DNA results are in.

Justin comes back and says he magically has stopped the extradition and sprung Carly. Somehow he cut a deal and got her released into Bo's custody. "Forget it," says Carly.

Brady is dumbfounded, but that's not unusual. Arianna says she is afraid to say anything more. She asks Brady to take her for her word on this. Brady stews. "You can't do that, can you," whimpers Arianna, "This was a mistake." She runs out. Brady stares.

Nicole is chowing down at the pub. She calls Stefano and leaves a message telling him she's scared and needs to talk to him, "I'm afraid something is going to go wrong."

Mia walks up, "What? You don't think changing the DNA results will work?" Nicole tries to reassure her. Mia doesn't buy it, "Then what are you so nervous about?"

"It has nothing to do with you."

Mia tells her if it has to do with her daughter it does, "This has ruined my life. Will hates me. Chad hates me. Everyone at school thinks I'm this big slut, but at least I'm getting asked out a lot more. What are you so upset about?"

Tim asks Rafe to meet at the docks, because it would be way too easy just to tell him over the phone what the results are. The Rafester rushes out. Sami begs him to stay. He assures her he will be back and runs off as Sami calls after him like the voice in the wilderness. Well, it's more like the overgrown child in the hallway.

Bo and Justin try to convince Carly to go home with Bo. Bo sends Justin off. Carly tells him she's not changing her mind. Bo grits, "If you're gonna run off and get yourself killed I'm not stopping you."

Sami tells Will she has to go after Rafe. Will blows his stack, "The guy dumped you by email! You told me never to do that to someone. So I dumped Mia using Twitter instead." Sami thinks Will's anger isn't just about this situation. Will don' wanna talk about it.

Sami convinces him and he tells her he and Mia are done. Sami says she understands his anger but says she thinks there is more to this story. And, by God, I'll be we'll get to hear every excruciating detail over and over again. Will insists nothing will change things. He walks off.

Nicole assures Mia Stefano will take care of things, "I've lost a lot too, but if I have Sydney I'll have everything."

Mia spirals into the black hole of self-pity, "And I'll have nothing. Take care of my baby."

EJ erupts, "I want to know what you have planned for Raphael Hernandez or I swear to God...

Stefano interrupts, "Cut out all this swearing to God."

God booms, "That's right, Elvis J. DiMera. You're about one more violation of the third commandment from earning a one-way ticket to a place almost as bad as Salem."

EJ refuses to back off. He says he's concerned what killing Rafe might do to Samantha. Stefano runs right off the rails, "You're obsession with Samantha is toxic and unhealthy. Have you forgotten what she did to you?"

"I will never forget," yells EJ, "but that doesn't change the fact that we share Johnny. I won't let anything happen to her."

"Your protecting her has given you nothing but grief," says Stefano, "This is about more than Giovanni."

"Who cares," says EJ, "It's none of your business. And I want to know why you want Raphael Hernandez dead."

Rafe stands at the pier and waits. We hear ominous footsteps.

Arianna comes back to her room, sits on the bed and broods. Brady walks in. Arianna tells him to get out, "My undercover operation was part of the deal I made for an early release."

Brady wants to know why they selected her for the operation, "You didn't sleep with anyone, did you."

"No," says Arianna, "but I would have. You don't know what it was like."

"Why didn't you come to me," says Brady.

"We hadn't met yet," says Arianna. Arianna tells him if she goes back to prison she's dead. She asks if he believes her.

Bo tells Carly once she leaves jail, there is no turning back. He thinks there was another reason beside Lawrence she came back to Salem, "So you have to figure out if you wanna give that up."

"I already know."

Victor is the target of Hope's wrath. He reminds her, "Carly was in your house with your husband sinking your teeth into him."

Hope snaps, "Stop with the drama."

"We won't see real drama on this show until the November sweeps," says Victor.

"This is the November sweeps," says Hope.

"We're in more trouble than I thought," says Victor.


Victor admits Carly getting her comeuppance was a bonus for him but reminds Hope he got her out of her husband's life.

Tim hands Rafe the results. Rafe stares at the envelope, "This is what I've been looking for. You have no idea how hard it is to find a monarch size manilla envelope."

Victor tells Hope she has to take this opportunity to get Carly out of Bo's life. He walks off.

Bo has convinced Carly to cooperate. Justin is with her. He says he's glad about that, but can't get anything more out of her. He leaves. Carly sits and worries, "Oh, Bo, my staying with you will just cause more problems between you and Hope."

Victor walks up to her cell and asks, "Isn't that exactly what you wanted?"

Arianna says she doesn't blame Brady if he doesn't buy all this, "I didn't get the cops the info they needed and there was one other little hitch... I fell in lust love with you."

Will and Mia bump into each other outside the pub. Will tries to avoid her. Mia asks him if this is the way it has to be from now on. Will snorts, "Am I supposed to pretend you weren't everybody's girlfriend for five minutes?"

Mia whines, "You don't know how sorry I am."

Will doesn't buy it, "You are sorry you got found out. Maybe that's good. Because now your baby will never get to know what a whore-able mother you are." He walks off.

Stefano asks EJ to trust him. EJ fires back, "Nicole used to say that to me... Empty words."

"Firing empty words at an empty mind can be very effective," says Stefano, "I am your father. I love you. Everything I do is for you. Don't you see that?"

"I understand," says EJ. Hugs. Guy hugs. EJ walks off. Out in the foyer, he hyperventilates, "I understand. I'm being played by you again."

Tim assures Rafe the lab is reliable. Rafe thanks him. They do the buddy-fist over-under two-butts and a snap shake and Tim walks off.

Arianna tells Brady this has been a nightmare for her and the worst part has bee not being able to be with him. Brady offers to talk to Bo and try to work something out. Arianna says he can't tell. That would break the terms of her release. "You need help," says Brady.

"I don't know where I'm gonna get it," whimpers Arianna.

"I do," says Brady.

Carly tells Victor she knows he's the reason she's in there. Victor warns her not to destroy Bo's life. He leaves. Carly stares.

Bo tells Hope Carly is getting out. He says Justin arranged for her to be released in his custody.

Hope asks, "Will she move in with you?"

"That's what Justin came up with," says Bo.

Justin walks up. Hope says she's impressed with what he did. She and Justin walk off together. Bo humpfs.

Bo's favorite breakfast: Coffee, cereal, a newspaper with his picture on the front page and Hope's picture on the back of the milk carton.

Sami strolls into the pub and finds Nicole leaving a message for Chloe, "What is going on with you and Rafe?" Nicole starts to run off but Sami stops her, "Tell me everything."

EJ makes a call, "My father wanted me to make a follow up call about the problem Mattaeo is taking care of for us. Do you know where he is? Pier 27... good."

Rafe sits at the dock and opens the envelope. He reads. But not the big words. He looks up, "OMG, I was right. Sami is Sydney's mother."

Mattaeo watches. He calls Stefano, "I've tracked down the problem."

"Then rid me of it," growls Stefano.

The assassin takes aim. Slowly, he squeezes the trigger. The bullet does it's job. It zips across the dock and slams into Rafe's head. Rafe continues to stare at the DNA results and contemplate what it all means. "Damn," says
Mattaeo, "Missed again."

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


6 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

Nicole gets queasy at the thought of Stefano "dealing" with Rafe. The viewers are already queasy Couldn't have said it better myself. But let's focus on today's show and what it really is all about. Victor.

Both Victor on screen and Prevuze Victor were snarky and clever. Oh the Drama!! Too bad Hope wants him to tone it down. Can you really ever have anough Victor? Is there only one writer on DOOL that's only job is to write for Victor (and obviously) no one else?

You know, I am with Matteo. It's bead when you shoot a guy in his head and there is no difference in how he thinks or talks. HA! Prevuze too funny!

My skin crawls every time Hope opens her mouth. Now I am actually rooting for Carly in a storyline I could give two craps about and am only invested because I like Vivian. Where is she?

Victor and Hope have one thing right. If this is sweeps - god help us all.

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Nicole gets queasy at the thought of Stefano "dealing" with Rafe. The viewers are already queasy.

In fact, another forest of trees has been felled so that manufacturers can keep up with the demand for barf bags.

Brady wants to know why Arianna did it. Enquiring minds want to know. People without minds apparently want to know, too.

…and then there are the rest so us who are so burned out by this drivel that we could care less.

Sami blithers, "OMG! You found out who's baby Sydney really is."

For gosh sakes – just tell her! Instead, we’ll have to put up with the teases until Thursday. Can you tell I’m burned out by this drivel?

It's a good thing the average Prevuze reader has more intelligence in a single brain cell than all the DOOL writers combined or you might just have bought into that one.

See previous comment about burning out and drivel. Geez!

Will lectures Rafe for abandoning Sami.

Poor delusional Will. Sami got back at Rafe for disappearing by going at it like bunny rabbits with him. Rafe, international man of mystery, had no real reason not to let Sami in on Meredith brickifying him and then dumping him into the Salem River. As usual, what was the point?

Hope snaps, "Stop with the drama."

"We won't see real drama on this show until the November sweeps," says Victor.

"This is the November sweeps," says Hope.

"We're in more trouble than I thought," says Victor.

Amen!

“Do you know where he is? Pier 27... good."

What? How did Mattaeo know that Rafe was going to be at Pier 27? Prevuze, you’re right. A bullet to Rafe’s head wouldn’t do any damage.

I still find it hard to believe that all of the Rafe/Arianna conversations were basically about EJ. If Arianna has been dealing drugs for so many years and did time for her crimes, why hasn’t she and her brother discussed her release from prison? If Arianna is sharing the fact that she’s working undercover, she should be confiding in Rafe – not Brady.

5:48 AM  
Anonymous LemonGrass1985 said...

Is it wrong to root for a hitman? Cuz I'm all about Mateo shooting Rafe in the head even though I know it won't make a dent anymore than the bricks did.

Writers, DAYS and Passions fans stopped falling for those "I know who did it" a long time ago.

Just stop it!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Hope turns to Victor, "You're in trouble with me, too." Now that ought to terrify Victor.

Score one for Prevuze! Must be the lack of caffeine this morning, ‘cause I had a mouthful of liquid when I got to this. Let’s just say I don’t have a mouthful any longer.

Many funny Prevuisms this morning, most of which have been mentioned, but here is another one that would have caused a soaked keyboard if I hadn't learned my lesson:

Will sees Rafe standing there and his brain explodes. Well, perhaps I should have said his head explodes,

I'm absolutely with Leslie. There's no reason Rafe couldn't tell Sami about his head's run-in with Meredith's bricks and about his river adventures. Would have explained his absence and had absolutely no connection with the baby stuff.

There's also no reason Carly has to stay with Bo. The SPD doesn't have a safe house somewhere?

I need to quit trying to understand why the writers seem unable to come up with better-crafted ways of getting from point A to point B.

Thanks, Prevuze, for getting us through another stupendously stupid episode.

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

OK, if Victor is now on Hope's no-good list then is she dragging Ciara out of the mansion and off to someplace else yet again? Actually, this time if she doesn't she'd be sort of a hypocrite - I hate you and all but I'm going to stay in your mansion with the servants and free room and board.

Prevuze was correct, they didn't show what magic Justin used to solve Carly's situation. It's a given he didn't get the answer from Mickey.

Apparently the FBI contracted the DNA testing out to the Salem McDNA lab since the results got back this fast.

LOL over "Why didn't you come to me," says Brady. "We hadn't met yet," says Arianna. and Chloe's no longer viable brain cells. HAHAHAHA

And please add the new phrase whore-able to the Prevuze dictionary.

A great Prevuze to get me up and going on a cloudy Monday!

7:21 AM  
Anonymous The whole bunch of us said...

Can you really ever have enough Victor?

YES!

Jointly signed by:

Carly Manning
Vivian Alamain
Kate Roberts
Nicole Walker DiMera
Caroline Brady
Kimberly Brady
Yvette DuPres
Angelica Deveraux
Julie Williams

And the estate of Loretta Toscano

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs