Monday, November 30, 2009

Flying Rodents

Hope is at the Cheatin' Heart talking on the phone with Mrs. Harriman. She thanks her for helping with a project at the hospital as Carly comes up to the table. Hope hangs up and cold front moves in. "There are plenty of empty tables."

Carly sits anyway, "We have to deal with each other honestly."

"OK," says Hope, "I honestly hate your guts."

Roman is on the phone barking orders. He hangs up as Bo joins him. Bo offers to drop his meeting to help Roman with his search. "What I want you to drop," says Roman, "is your obsession with Carly Manning."

Vivian looks through her binoculars and squeals, "Oh! An American Goldfinch! It's awfully late in the season for it to be here." Victor rolls his eyes. "Oh," says Vivian, "I must be boring you you to death."

"I'm so bored," says Victor, "I feel like one of the viewers. To me these birds are just flying rodents. Vivian thinks Victor is jealous about Kate's marriage, but assures him he will have the last laugh.

Phillip is on the phone with Melanie trying to talk his way into her pant... uh, life. He hangs up and Kate busts in.

It must be phone day on DOOL. Nicole calls EJ. She tells him Sydney is with her and is safe, "I'm sorry things ended badly for us. Fact is, you were nothing but abusive and selfish and all I was trying to do was protect you and Sydney from Sami. Now I am out of your life and so is Sydney. This is a goodbye call."

EJ asks if she understands what will happen to her, "You have to know how this will end." Nicole tells him this wasn't supposed to happen. She says when she came to the mansion she heard EJ and Sami yelling and decided she has to protect Sydney from a lifetime of that.

Out in the audience, the gals wonder who will protect them from a lifetime of this.

Roman tells Bo his involvement in Carly's case is getting Abe in political trouble with the DA. Bo says, "Relax... Carly is moving out."

Carly tells Hope it never was her intention to steal Bo. Hope snorts, "I have a hard time figuring out just what your intentions are. And what's Vivian up to with first accusing you of murder and then having a miraculous change of heart?"

Gabi and Will snipe at each other at the Java Café. Arianna comes in and attempts to referee. "No point defending him," says Gabi, "he's a total jerk." She turns to Will, "Stay out of my life." She turns on her heel and leaves.

EJ insists Nicole has to come back with Sydney. Nicole refuses. She reminds EJ he threw Sydney out. EJ reminds her that's because he thought she was someone else's child. "You threw away any claim you had to her," says Nicole, "So this is goodbye."

Arianna tells Will Gabi didn't help Nicole on purpose. She leaves. Will stares.

Gabi walks at the pier and decides she should just go back home. Arianna finds her and softens. She apologizes for butting in but Gabi isn't in the mood to reconcile with her druggie sister. She thinks Arianna intervened because she's afraid Gabi will spill the beans about her drug habit.

Vivian continues to bird watch and says Kate will be jealous of her being with Victor, "Oh, an indigo bunting! I never would have believed it!"

Kate tells Phillip Vivian is back in town and has attached herself to Victor. Phillip wonders if Victor is looking to get married again. Kate gasps, "Dear God not to that old hag!"

Carly tries to get through to Hope. She tells her she's moving out. Hope ain' impressed. Carly goes on and tells her she doesn't want to cause problems between Bo and Hope.

Bo tells Roman he has to help Carly iron out a few issues. You can help Carly out," says Roman, "But you'd better get your marriage back on track fast."

Bo snarls, "Nice having this conversation with you. I'm outta here." He storms out.

Phillip says he was just pulling Kate's chain. He accuses her of jealousy. Kate denies it but says she didn't want to see Vivian come back to town ever, "I don't want to think Vivian could drive a wedge between them." Phillip reminds her there is already a wedge between them and tells her to get out.

Kate turns and there stands Vivian, "OMG! It's him! Phillip! My son! My baby!" Hugs. Kate huffs. Victor pops some corn and enjoys the show.

EJ tells Nicole her little scheme won't work, "If the police don't my men will find you and they will punish you." He hears Sydney in the background.

Nicole tells him Sydney is fine, "But we are done." She hangs up. EJ goes to his desk and picks up another phone, "Did you get the trace?" Of course not. The Salem cops couldn't trace a call with Caller-ID, a GPS and a map with a big red "X" marked on it. EJ slams the phone as Stefano walks in and offers to call his men. EJ says he's going with the cops on this one, "So you just go to hell."

"I'm not headed there yet," says Stefano, "But don't worry... I have a reservation."

Arianna says she wasn't worried Gabi was going to gab about the drugs, "It's true. The drugs are mine but I am not dealing or using. I can't tell you everything but you need to trust me. And you can't say anything about the drugs, do you hear me? I will tell you all about it when I can."

That doesn't work for Gabi. She walks off in a snit. Arianna calls Roman and asks to see him.

Fay comes back to see Nicole. Actually it's Nicole who has asked to see her again, "I need fake passports. I can't leave town without them, please think of something." Fay says she knows a guy at the diner who might be able to help. Nicole begs her to call him now. Fay tells Nicole to stay strong for her daughter and agrees to make the call.

Stefano insists Roman will bungle this case like he always does. EJ wants to do things by the book, "You will respect my decision. If you don't you will never see your grandchildren again."

"Big deal," says Stefano, "No one around here has seen Giovanni in months as it is."

Carly hopes by getting herself out of the picture it will help Bo and Hope. Hope doesn't know what to make of Carly, "Let's face it, just because you aren't living with Bo doesn't mean he will walk away from you."

Bo's timing is impeccable. He walks up to the table, "That's right. I won't walk away."

"By the time I'm finished with you," says Hope, "You won't be able to walk."

Vivian gushes about Phillip. Victor turns to Kate, "She's overwhelmed."

"OMG," says Vivian, "I just want to know everything that's happened to you."

"Interesting," says Phillip, "That I have a whole new face, but you recognized me immediately."

"The writers forget little details," says Vivian, "Don't be too hard on them. They're already punished enough by having to work at the bottom of the literary barrel."


Out in the foyer Victor says he finds Vivian to be a breath of fresh air. Kate says she has brought nothing but misery into their lives.

"Did you know," asks Victor, "Your friends can make you fat?" Kate can't wait to find out where Victor is going with this one. "I read an article about it," says Victor, "People you surround yourself with can affect your habits. Having Vivian around makes me happy. You're not welcome at our little family reunion. Out."

Arianna tells roman she has a new boss as the drug dealer, "I'm back to square one. I need money fast. I will find this guy and hand him to you on a platter."

"I always wondered what came on those platters of chowdah here," says Roman, "I'm glad you want to bring him down, but where is all this enthusiasm coming from all of a sudden?"

Vivian asks about Phillip's love life, "Is there someone special?"

"So," says Phillip, "I see you don't get out on the Internet much. Well not everyone thinks she's perfect but..."

Vivian interrupts, "Well, if they ever give you any problems about her, just call me."

EJ tells Stefano he doesn't trust either the Brady's or Stefano, "The only one I can trust is me. Unless I'm trying to figure out if a woman is pregnant. Then I need a little help."

In the next exciting episode of Days Of Our Lives, EJ smells the foam rubber in his new couch and suspects it may be pregnant.

Gabi and Will meet again at the Java Café. They make introductions and Will apologizes for being a jerk earlier. Gabi tells him one time she thought she lost her sister too, so she kind of empathizes with Will. He thanks her and leaves. My head is swimming with all this excitement.

Roman wonders what lit a fire under Arianna. "I want my life back," says Arianna, "I just want to get past this, and fast."

Roman warns her to watch her back "You know this guy is dangerous."

Stefano thinks EJ is being disrespectful. EJ reminds Stefano he drove another son away. Stefano is indignant that EJ is discussing Tony. EJ tells him he's doing what Tony did and breaking away from Stefano. Stefano says he understands that, "But let me have the last gesture of love. Let me bring Sydney and Nicole home to you."

EJ gets nasty, "One final warning... stay away."

Kate comes in as EJ leaves. Stefano tells her EJ is making a terrible mistake, "The way things are going I could lose my son and grandchildren. God only knows."

God booms, "How can I know, when the writers don't even have a clue what's going to happen?"

Kate says, "Brace yourself. I have some news."

Fay gets back and says things happened fast, but the passport will cost almost as much as she gave to Nicole. Nicole gets the money, "Whatever it takes." Fay doesn't want her to do this. Nicole begs.

Carly tells Bo and Hope, "The two of you need your space." There isn't enough space in the Salem Superdome for that, but they settle for the cramped table at the Cheatin' Heart. Carly zips out.

Hope tells Bo she thinks he will keep helping Carly even though she's moving out. She thinks that's a bad thing for their relationship. She also tells him she can't move back in the way things are now, "You are still attached to her. The more things change the more they stay the same." She gets up to leave.

Bo intercepts her and kisses her, "I love you." Hope stomps out. Bo stares.

Kate tells Stefano his ex wife is back in town.

"Ah," says Stefano, "Lawrence is dead and Carly is back in town. I should have predicted Vivian would follow soon. Did she say anything about me or her plans?"

"Certainly not to me," says Kate, "but she's trying to make cozy with Victor."

"Poor bastard."

Vivian apologizes for gushing over Phillip. He asks Victor for a few moments alone with her. Victor leaves. Phillip growls, "Lose the smile. We are going to get a few things straight right now."

Arianna tells Roman she wants to get the job done. Roman tells her getting caught is not an option. "I know these dirt bags would just as soon drop you as say hello," says Arianna, "but this guy is going down." EJ walks in.

Fay gets back and tells Nicole they're working on the fake passports and they will be ready soon, "He wants to meet you at the bus station. It's on a walkway or an alley or something. He says you won't have any trouble finding it."

"With directions that specific, how could I have trouble," says Nicole.

Fay gives Nicole what's left of her money. Nicole takes the paltry amount out and stares at it. Vivian hugs her, "After what you're been through, I'd do anything to help you escape. Anything."

Sydney sits off to the side, "Who's going to help me escape?"

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze you deserve an award for getting through this episode. It sounds like it was grueling. Thanks for the warning.

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

Out in the audience, the gals wonder who will protect them from a lifetime of this. Amen, sistah, Amen.

My huh moment - how did Vivian recognize with his new face? I am with Prevuze on this one and am glad Prevuze was right on the money.

Anyone else annoyed by the drug lord storyline? I suppose EJ will be found out once Sami warms up to him. Thus Keeping EJAMI even further apart. Oh those writers, so clever.

Freakin Vivian - hysterical that she is bird watching. Victor and Vivian should take their act on the road. Too funny.

Gabi, Will, Arianna, Roman zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz as usual.

Bope zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz as usual.

Carly & Bo zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Wow. I need a nap.

3:54 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

It looks like Hope is really interested in getting her job back since she hasn't moved out of the mansion yet and is spending her time sitting in the Cheatin' Heart. HA

Big deal," says Stefano, "No one around here has seen Giovanni in months as it is." Nor Ali. And BTW, where is Ciara while Hope's at the above mentioned Cheatin' Heart?

Loved the Pard/Bo picture and "By the time I'm finished with you," says Hope, "You won't be able to walk." I will make my bi-yearly comment here that to me Hope the most irritating person in Salem.

I see they're recycling the get-them-off-on-the-wrong-foot-on-their-first-meeting scripts from the Arianna/Brady Brady scenes to the Gabi/Will scenes. Can't they just have two characters actually meet in a normal way? Wait a minute, this is DOOL. Of course not.

In the next exciting episode of DOOL, EJ smells the foam rubber in his new couch and suspects it may be pregnant. I'm surprised he can stop Bo-gritting his teeth and ranting long enough to smell it. HAHAHAHA

Thanks, Prevuze, for helping us to get going on this post-holiday Monday morning! :D

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Lori said...

Of course that sofa is pregnant. EJ's been sitting on it, and we all know his record.

Prevuze, you're amazing to post this drivel with your wonderful snarks so early. We love you!

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

"Oh," says Vivian, "I must be boring you you to death."

"I'm so bored," says Victor, "I feel like one of the viewers.

Oh Victor, you don’t know the half of it! Along with boredom, there’s pain and suffering. Where’s a good divorce lawyer when you need one?

She says when she came to the mansion she heard EJ and Sami yelling and decided she has to protect Sydney from a lifetime of that.

Out in the audience, the gals wonder who will protect them from a lifetime of this.

Better writers!

"You threw away any claim you had to her," says Nicole, "So this is goodbye."

We couldn’t get that lucky.

Kate gasps, "Dear God not to that old hag!"

It takes one to spot one.

"Did you get the trace?" Of course not. The Salem cops couldn't trace a call with Caller-ID, a GPS and a map with a big red "X" marked on it.

The SPD has never heard of Google or Nexis Lexis either. By the way, who’s paying Nicole’s cell phone bill?

"Interesting," says Phillip, "That I have a whole new face, but you recognized me immediately."

"The writers forget little details," says Vivian, "Don't be too hard on them. They're already punished enough by having to work at the bottom of the literary barrel."

They could also use a refresher course in DOOL History 101.

In the next exciting episode of Days Of Our Lives, EJ smells the foam rubber in his new couch and suspects it may be pregnant.

Sad but ever so true!

I’m with Bulldog. I’m not sure how Hope could get any more irritating. I would be willing to pitch in to buy a fake passport for Hope so that she can leave the country with Nicole. On the other hand, Viv/Vic/Kate sound pretty entertaining. Thanks Prevuze and have a wonderful Monday everyone!

7:48 AM  
Anonymous WingNut '75 said...

EJ insists Nicole has to come back with Sydney. Nicole refuses. She reminds EJ he threw Sydney out. EJ reminds her that's because he thought she was someone else's child.

So all of a sudden EJ has feelings for Sydney just because he's biologically related to her? What kind of a weasel of a man is he?

The time he spent with Sydney thinking that she was his and Nicole's daughter did nothing for him - he was awful quick to forget about it and to kick Sydney out on the streets. But now all of a sudden he's so self-righteous and wants his daughter back? Give me a break!

Bulldog, I completely agree with you on the Wabbi meeting (or should it be Gill - you know the only reason they're bringing Gabby in is to make for a Will/Gabbi/Mia/Chad quadrangle). What ever happened to having 2 people meet, say hello, and part on normal terms?

Lori, you stole the words right out of my mouth about the couch! Guess I've got to get to Prevuze earlier in the morning :-)

Have a great Cyber Monday everyone!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Let me get my two biggest HUH?! moments of this episode out of the way first:

#1. Roman tells Bo his involvement in Carly's case is getting Abe in political trouble with the DA.

Unless "political trouble" is now illegal in Salem I'm not sure why Abe, THE MAYOR, would care what the DA thinks unless the DA plans to run against Abe in the next election and use it against him.

#2. EJ wants to do things by the book.

When in the world has EJ ever wanted to leave things up to the SPD, or to "do things by the book", especially when a member of his family is in danger??

This brings me to a prediction. A few episodes ago Stefano said something like, "I'm going to do what should have been done in the first place." I imagine when Stefano's goons catch up with Nicole & Sydney, they will whisk Syd off somewhere so Stefano can raise "his" granddaughter without pesky interference from her father (and especially from her mother). We'll get to suffer through "where's my baby" angst until next sweeps.

Now that's off my chest...loved the picture of Shawn's latest crash and "Nicole Bin Laden". I really lost it when I got to EJ and the foam rubber couch. Thank goodness I had nothing in my mouth at the time.

I also can't wait until Vivian finds out the Philip's latest lady love is Carly's long-lost daughter. Everyone is going to be so thrilled. (Yes, I'm of the opinion that Melanie will turn out to be Carly's daughter.)

”Interesting," says Phillip, "That I have a whole new face, but you recognized me immediately." "The writers forget little details," says Vivian.

Just like they seem to have forgotten Philip’s prosthetic leg. I’m just waiting for the scene with Philip in bed with someone and both, perfectly shaped, legs are in view.

Other than the comedy relief at the Kiriakis mansion, this looks to be another episode our dear Prevuze has suffered through for the rest of us. Thank you!!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people use the argument that Ej is a jerk because he threw Sydney out because he discovered she was not her biological daughter..for me i really don't think so, i have to admit the writing was awkward and this logic was maybe a little true to create Ej's angst and shame when he found she is actually his bio daughter but it was mostly because he didn't want to keep the baby from her real dad (he thought at this time was Chad) like everybody has did for him !!
Maybe this argument is the good opportunity to bash Ej because before this actions they didn't like the character....

10:00 AM  
Anonymous chaya said...

Do you think the sofa knows, the foam is actually Sami's?

10:10 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Lori said... Of course that sofa is pregnant. EJ's been sitting on it, and we all know his record.

chaya said... Do you think the sofa knows, the foam is actually Sami's?


Totally LOL stuff, but did I forget to mention the fact that it's against the rules to be funnier than Prevuze on this blog ?

11:32 AM  
Anonymous dobieacat said...

Ok, guess I missed something here, but is Phillip Vivians child? I thought Kate was his mom. What "plot" twist am I missing here? Please help!!

11:37 AM  
Anonymous maggie mae said...

Hey WingNut don't forget Sami who was more than willing to have Sydney live with EJ and Stephano, help Nicole leave town with her to keep her away from her bio-daddy & to keep Sydney with the only mother she's ever known, but as soon as she found out they share genetics and it's Katie bar the door and start smacking family & friends around.

Ej and Sami, two peas in a pod.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Maggie Mae said...

dobiecat, Vivian carried & gave birth to Phillip even though he has Kate and Victor's DNA.

Vivian loves Phillip because she carried him for nine months. Compare that to Marlena who as soon as she found out she shared no genetic material with Rex and Cassie (just birthed them) she dropped them like hot potatoes.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous dobieacat said...

Thanks so much for the update - knew I was missing something there.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs