Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turning Tricks For Jewelry

Ladies and gentlemen, to commemorate today's Thanksgiving episode, the part of the turkey will be played by Roman Brady.

Bo and Carly talk in Bo and Hope's living room. Bo thinks it's interesting Carly has decided to move in with her daughter, who doesn't know she's her daughter, "You'll be putting your daughter's life in danger."

"Of what?"

"Of boredom."


EJ screams into the phone telling his boys to find Sydney. Stefano comes in and is very calm, uber-calm. He urges restraint, "You are not going to find Nicole.

When we last left Larry, Moe and Blondie in the woods, they had decided the best strategy was to split up, which would triple their chances of finding Nicole. We now find Sami and Rafe together. Apparently "split up" is too tough a concept for them to grasp. Rafe announces he has bad news. We aren't certain exactly how he got the bad news but we do see a carrier pigeon flying off in the distance.

Over at the dock, Arianna confronts Gabby about the her new bracelet as Nicole watches. Gabby throws accusations back at her. "How did you get this," screams Arianna, "I want to know!"

"I got it turning tricks for jewelry," says Gabby.

Arianna yells, "Not funny!"

"Don't worry," says Gabby, "It may not be funny now but Prevuze will think of something to put some humor into it."

Rafe says, "Sydney is fine, but they haven't found Nicole."

"So how do you know Sydney is fine," asks Sami.

"The carrier pigeon saw her on a flyover," says Rafe, "But the FBI says it won't be involved in the case because it sees this as a local matter."

"But kidnapping is a federal offense," says Sami.

"Right," says Rafe, "But it hasn't been officially proven that you are the mother. So the FBI tells me it can't issue kidnapping charges yet and it doesn't get involved in custodial interference." Sami spews and heads off.

Nicole watches Gabby and Arianna argue.

Arianna isn't buying what Gabby is selling, "You may be able to snow mom but you can't snow me."

Abe Lincoln joins the crew, "It's true, Gabriela. You can snow some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not snow all of the people all of the time."

Carly tells Bo Vivian doesn't even know she has a daughter, so she isn't really putting her daughter in danger. "You don't know that," says Bo.

Carly says she is sure. Maybe I can't tell my daughter who I am but I can (say it with her) be there for her. Lawrence is not going to run my life from the grave and he will not keep me from my daughter."

Stefano is sure they won't find Nicole, "She has been three steps ahead of you all year why should things change."

"You mean pulling off a fake pregnancy right in front of my face doesn't count for more than three steps," asks EJ. He is peeved because Stefano is cheering for the kidnapper.

Stefano thinks its more that he understands her, "She's like a DiMera."

"I thought she was smarter than that," says EJ.

"I meant a DiMera like me," says Stefano, "Not a DiMera like you." Kate interrupts and tells them to stop arguing.

We're just missing a lot in this woods scene. Rafe tends to Sami's injured ankle. So apparently, she has run off, sprained her ankle and fallen, which allowed Rafe to catch up with her. We didn't see all that but, don't worry, I'll (say it with me) be there for you to fill in the details. Rafe rubs Sami's ankle and tells her the cops are looking and there is nothing more they can do. He assures her they are going to find Sydney. "At least we know she's safe and happy," says Sami, "because Sydney thinks Nicole is her mother." The tears flow.

Nicole continues to watch the Arianna–Gabby smackdown. Arianna backs off, "Gabby, I just want you to be my friend."

"Then get clean," snorts Gabby. She runs off. Arianna chases.

Nicole comes out of her hole, "Well, it looks like I'm not the only one with a secret here. I don't think I will miss this place." She carts Sydney off.

Kate referees the action between EJ and Stefano. Roman arrives, so that pretty much ends any Hope for more action. EJ turns his wrath from Stefano to Roman, but Roman says he is there to ask permission to search the grounds.

Kate chimes in, "Oh gee, EJ, Roman came to help so why don't you slug him?"

"Because that would be a sucker punch," says EJ, "That's Lucas' department." He gives Roman permission to search.

Sami and Rafe continue their woodsie. Rafe says, "Sami, you are Sydney's mother."

"What sucks," says Sami, "is after all I have pulled I don't even get to be judgmental." If Sami can't be judgmental, Sami ain't happy.

Sami decides they should go. "I love you," says Rafe, "Sydney has the best mother in the world waiting for her. And a bevy of babysitters.

Carly says she dreams about waking up in the same house with her daughter. Bo asks, "Are you scared?"

"Terrified," says Carly, "I think things could have been different if Lawrence hadn't gotten sick. My theory... men and women are different."

"Really?"

"Yeah," says Carly, "When he got better I was just concerned about him being all right. But when he found out he couldn't have children it was like something inside him did die because he was never the same man again. And it wasn't because the baby wasn't his. I really believe the man I knew before could have forgiven me for what I did and he certainly would never have gone after a child. But he just hated her and hated the idea she even existed. He was so cruel. He enjoyed watching me go through so much pain. He made me take my baby and watched me put it in that man's arms. And he smiled."

"I'm sure there is a special place in hell for him," says Bo, "Right next to Hope."

"I knew she would be OK," says Carly, "until he wanted her dead."

Carly and Bo look at a picture of the mystery daughter, carefully concealing her face from the patsys in the audience. "How could he hate her," asks Carly, "I guess he just wasn't the man I married."

"He wasn't a man at all," says Bo.

"At the end he wasn't even human," says Carly. Maybe Sami can't be judgmental, but Bo and Carly are making up for it.

Carly has a flashback. She is standing there with Lawrence as he hands her a picture of the mystery daughter and rants, "There she is... all grown up. She has your eyes... Lying eyes, slut eyes."

"I've lived without her because it's what you want."

"It's not what I wanted," bellows Lawrence, "I didn't want to be a cuckold! I didn't want that bitch out there as living proof of what you did to me! But everything will be fine. The screaming in my head will stop... when she is dead." He wads up the picture.

Carly cries. Bo hugs. Time for Hope to walk in.

Roman and EJ trade smarty-pants remarks. Stefano gives Roman 24 hours to find Nicole before his mob takes over. Roman asks EJ to call Nicole, "Tell her you love her. Tell her you won't press charges."

"She won't believe that," says Stefano.

"It doesn't matter," says Roman, "Just keep her on the line so we can trace the call."

Dear Lord, On this Thanksgiving day, I am thankful for DOOL... because I ran out of Ambien.

Arianna chases Gabby into the pub where they continue arguing. Arianna begs, "Gabby, just let me explain."

Gabby snaps back, "What's the point? All you do is lie."

Gabby runs off and Rafe comes in. He tells Arianna Nicole has taken Sydney. "It's my fault," whines Arianna.

Sami stands outside by the park bench. She paces back and forth (indicating her ankle has had a miracle recovery). She calls Nicole and leaves a message begging her to bring Sydney back. Brady listens. When Sami ends the call he walks up to her, "Is it true? Did Nicole take Sydney?"

"It's true."

"OMG," says Brady, "It's my fault. I'm the one who posted her bail."

Carly sobs. Bo hugs. Carly slobbers, "I had to do it. He was gonna kill my baby." Bo comforts. That calls for another flashback. Carly begs Lawrence not to kill her daughter, but he says it has already been decided.

Then we flash to something grainy. It's very difficult to tell what it is. It must be the time when Carly stabbed him. You know, these videos don't last forever and since they've shown this one 87,423 times, you can hardly see it any more.

"I had to do it," says Carly, "It was the only thing that was going to save my daughter."

The cops arrive at the DiMera mansion. They hand Roman Nicole's mug shot.

Kate looks over Roman's shoulder, "My God, she looks like Ma Barker."

EJ takes that remark well...

"GET HER OUT OF HERE!"

Roman asks for a recent picture of Sydney. EJ gets the picture and walks over to Roman with it. He acts like it's super-glued to his hand, but Roman finally wrests it from him.

Out in the foyer Kate supports Stefano as he gets a call. "Keep me posted," says barks Stefano. He hangs up and tells Kate he's not really giving Roman 24 hours, "Roman is gullible."

"I know," says Kate, "He married me, didn't he?"

"The last thing I need is a Brady in charge," says Stefano.

Arianna tells Rafe Brady posted Nicole's bail.

"OMG," says Rafe, "What an idiot." Ordinarily, this would call for a snide remark, but we're celebrating a holiday today and I'll let it slide.

"What if Brady is the one who is helping her run," says Arianna, "He's still in love with her."

Brady tries to 'splain things to Sami, "I was there when Nicole lost her baby but I did not know she..."

SLAP!

"How dare you!"

Stefano says his first concern is Sydney and first and foremost he will do what is right for her.

Kate asks, "And EJ will have no say?"

Guess who pops his head into the foyer just as Kate says that. "I have no say in what?"

Remember that small asteroid that they speculate slammed into the earth and made the dinosaurs go extinct? It's impact was a pebble in a pond compared to Sami's reaction against Brady. He insists he will call Nicole and get her to bring Sydney back. Sami says she doesn't trust Brady, "You are still addicted to Nicole." She runs off. More proof that ankle healed a little too quickly.

Kate weaves a tale. She says she just told Stefano she should leave the mansion for a while and that's what EJ doesn't have any say about. Kate promises to be more sensitive.

The sarcasm flows. "I can't wait," says EJ, "You're so good at that." Kate softens and apologizes for not stopping Nicole when she was at the mansion. "It's OK," whispers EJ, "It's not your fault." He slinks off.

Stefano is delighted with her performance, "Katherine, you are a very good, no, magnificent liar." Kate insists she would never think of lying to Stefano. She urges him to work together with EJ. Stefano says, "I just want to get my granddaughter back... and spend some time alone with Nicole."

Arianna stops Rafe from calling Roman. She says she doesn't want Brady to get into trouble. Rafe makes the call anyway.

Nicole stands in the hallway with the landlady from hell. The landlady growls, "Keep her quiet."

"It's a him," lies Nicole.

Landlady Lucinda lays down the law, "I run a quiet place here. No running the TV after ten PM... unless the Cavs go into overtime."

"The Cavs," asks Nicole.

"The Cleveland Cavaliers," says Lucinda, "LeBron... The reason for Cleveland's existence." Nicole vows to keep quiet and Lucinda leaves.

Nicole turns to Sydney, "OK... time to get to work." They head for the nearest apothecary.

Bo finds Carly staring like a zombie at one of Ciara's dolls. It seems neither of them can sleep. He asks if she's having second thoughts about moving into Maggie's place. Carly says she's not. Bo figures Vivian will wonder why Carly moved over there. Carly doesn't think it will be a problem. Bo is skeptical. He says he'll keep an eye on her. "You shouldn't be too involved in my screwed up life," says Carly.

"Why," asks Bo, "Because I have one of my own?" Carly says she gave a dolly like this to her daughter long, long ago. Pay attention, kiddies. That will be our clue later. Not that the goofs who write this stuff are transparent or anything. Of course, there is always the possibility there has been a dolly switch to compliment the baby switch. Or that Melanie and Mia both have the same kind of doll they keep as a memento from their childhood. Oh, the possibilities are so exciting I'll hardly be able to eat my Thanksgiving dinner.

Sami puts up missing child posters and then goes into the pub. Rafe tells her there is no news, "No one has spotted Nicole at the train or bus station. So I figure she walked to Cleveland."

Gabby brushes by and Rafe asks where she is going.

"Home!"

Rafe asks, "Did you two have another fight?" Move over Sherlock Holmes. Rafe introduces Sami to his sister.

Gabby says, "I'm leaving because of her." She points at Arianna and her newly-acquired bracelet comes into full view.

Sami grabs her wrist, "Where did you get this bracelet?"

Gabby pulls away, "Hey, don't get grabby with Gabby."

Brady leaves a message and tells Nicole she is making a big mistake. He urges her to call him.

Nicole and Sydney arrive back in their room. We find out she got a ride to Cleveland from some nice old couple. No real details, though. Nicole leaves Sydney to tinker with her toys while she pulls bric-a-brac from a sack, "Mommy has to make sure no one knows who she is."

Bo is on the phone telling Chelsea Ciara misses her, "Say hello to Max and your mom. In fact, tell your mom I'd like a visit soon. If Hope walked in and both Billie and Carly were here, she might just have a heart attack and die on the spot." He hangs up and fills Carly in on the brat's activities.

"I'll never have that kind of love with my daughter," says Carly.

"That may be right," says Bo, "Daughters who try to drive a wedge between you and your spouse, steal from you, lie to you, hook up with your adopted brother and kill one of your kids are hard to find."

EJ asks how Samantha is holding up. "She's running on auto pilot," says Roman.

"That's probably good," says EJ, "When it's not on auto pilot, her plane has a fool at the controls." roman asks if EJ thinks Stefano helped Nicole.

"It's just he thinks she can get away with this," says EJ.

Kate tells Stefano she thinks he and EJ should work together. Stefano isn't sure. He doesn't need a dimwit on his team, "Elvis doesn't need a father. What he needs is someone to hate."

"You show unsuspected depth," says Kate. Translation: "That was a pretty shallow remark."

Stefano tosses out a threat, "I will show Nicole what it means to interfere with my family."

Sami and Brady want to know about the bracelet. Gabby tells the story of Nicolaura.

Meanwhile, Nicole has her head wrapped in a towel. She removes it to reveal her new sultry brunette look. She rambles on about her change in appearance and asks Sydney what she thinks of the new color as if Sydney actually cares, "No one will ever find us. Ever."

"Quiet," orders Sydney, "I'm watching the Cavs."

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


8 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

"OMG," says Rafe, "What an idiot." Ordinarily, this would call for a snide remark, but we're celebrating a holiday today and I'll let it slide. Allow me. If it isn't the pot calling the kettle black. Brady Black. -Ouch that's low.

Happy Gobble Day everyone. Luckily we were spared any horrible Safe scenes that would make our stomachs heave. Even the DOOL writers show us occasional mercy.

I love that Stefano runs his orgainzation like it is a mini country and he is dictator. I wouldn't wait a second if the Salem PD was involved.

Long time Lucas hater here, but I actually miss him as of late. Must be the over abundance of Passions actors on screen.

Poor Brady Brady. Why are all the men on this show _________... searching for right word here - help me fill in the blank.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Dear Berg, "clueless" is a word that comes to mind.

Today's DOOL was full of HUH?! moments for me:

Rafe says, "Sydney is fine, but they haven't found Nicole."

I thought the same thing as Sami, "So how do you know Sydney is fine," asks Sami.

Roman says he is there to ask permission to search the grounds.

When has the SPD ever asked the DiMeira's permission to search the grounds, the house, the secret passageways?

And last, but not least, The cops arrive at the DiMera mansion. They hand Roman Nicole's mug shot.

I know it's been almost two years since Roman slept with Nicole, but he doesn't remember what she looks like?? LOL

Prevuze was full of funny stuff as usual:

Kate looks over Roman's shoulder, "My God, she looks like Ma Barker."

Maybe Sami can't be judgmental, but Bo and Carly are making up for it.

The quip about Roman playing the part of the turkey and Abe Lincoln's social science lesson had me laughing.

I'm so thankful that Prevuze is (say it with me) here for us!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Poor Brady Brady. Why are all the men on this show _________... searching for right word here - help me fill in the blank.

I believe what your searching for is:

"as lacking in manly accouterments as that blank space is lacking in words."

Now you may fill in the blanks with your own definition of "manly accouterments."

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

I'm looking forward to seeing Mia or Melanie cradling Chucky! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG, how I would LOVE to see Hope walk in on a Bo/Carly/Billie moment. They'd have to have a bigger house for all of the cows she'd have.

It really gets me how the writers instantly change the characters or others' attitudes toward them. This reminds us of how unbelievably ridiculous it was that St. Hope suddenly forgave/loved the Brat: "That may be right," says Bo, "Daughters who try to drive a wedge between you and your spouse, steal from you, lie to you, hook up with your adopted brother and kill one of your kids are hard to find." You just said it all, Prev.

LOL over Pard playing the turkey and Victor/Vivian lowering their standards. Too many great Prevuisms to mention on this holiday edition. Thanks, and enjoy your Thanksgiving meal, all, and try not to worry about the Salemites. I think they're going to be right where we left them yesterday. And the day before that and the day before that......

Happy Thanksgiving! :D

8:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

From the preview it looks like Fay (Nicole's mom)is back!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Scolly said...

I loved the grainyness of the flashback on the verge of wearing out. Which have they shown more times? That, Tony falling on the memorial pallet or the brat running over Zack?

"Poor Brady Brady. Why are all the men on this show" totally whipped? (Please fill in the rest of it with the word(s) of your choice.) Except for Victor and Stefano, they haven't reached that stage yet.

Great Prevuze today!

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

"You'll be putting your daughter's life in danger."

"Of what?"

"Of boredom."

Is seems only right. Now she can join the rest of use.

"You mean pulling off a fake pregnancy right in front of my face doesn't count for more than three steps," asks EJ.

I would say that counts as at least the distance of a half marathon.

"At least we know she's safe and happy," says Sami, "because Sydney thinks Nicole is her mother."

Nicole has only about a marble or two left and has no money. In Sami’s delusional mind, that makes Sydney safe and happy. Geez!

"Oh gee, EJ, Roman came to help so why don't you slug him?"

"Because that would be a sucker punch," says EJ, "That's Lucas' department."

Even while in rehab, Lucas isn’t spared the mighty snark of the Prevuze blog.

My theory... men and women are different."

Thank goodness Carly learned something in medical school.

Sami puts up missing child posters and then goes into the pub.

I’m going to make an assumption that those posters include a photo of Sydney so it was pointless for Roman to go to the mansion to get a picture from EJ.

"No one will ever find us. Ever."

"Quiet," orders Sydney, "I'm watching the Cavs."

Good heavens Nicole purchased Lady Clairol and has a room with cable TV. Nicole should write a book - Traveling to and Staying in Cleveland on Just $7. If anyone wanted to go to Cleveland, it could be a best seller.

I’m really late to the Prevuze party. I was silly enough to agree to participate in a 5K Turkey Trot this morning and was expecting a houseguest. Since I had told her where the key was hidden, she had already let herself into the house, and, no, it isn’t above the front door. Thanks for the wonderful holiday update Prevuze, and I hope everyone had a safe or Ejami turkey day!!!

8:17 PM  
Anonymous betyar said...

7 bucks will get u to Cleveland and back...and in this economy it can buy you a nice black friday toaster at Walmart(for only 3 bucks)...so off I go. If I should happen to run into a brunette Nicole at our local Walmart, I'll give y'all a shout! Meanwhile, remember the best way to lose those dreaded pounds you've just put on while gorging on yesterday's Thanksgiving meal is to walk it off at your local shopping mall. Happy black Friday Everyone!

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs