Saturday, November 21, 2009

Brain Cell Loss

In a moment of brain cell loss to rival something on a scale only Brady Black is capable of, sometime last week I said something about maybe I'd write about myself today. Uh, that didn't work for me. So maybe another time.

In the meantime, it's a busy weekend here at the Prevuze compound as we all get ready for Turkey Day which, as we all know, is the day everyone celebrates the achievements of the turkeys who write DOOL.

And we can also celebrate the fact that pretty much everyone has a short week coming up. Friday is known as "Black Friday" to commemorate the fact that after a DOOL-free day on Thursday, it comes back on the air and I'll (say it with me) be there for you to cover it and help you through the black cloud of despair.

Make it a good weekend and we'll see you on the flip-side, otherwise known as Monday.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I got up early and everything to read about my favorite blogger...oh well. I'll just have to bide my time until 'it works' for you. Loved the Iphone app.
-Cookie-

5:34 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Awwww, Prevuze remains a mystery. What isn't a mystery is the sense of snark. LOL at the "real" meaning of Black Friday and at the new IPhone app.

Live long and prosper, Prevuze. See ya next week.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Damn, I got up early and everything to read about my favorite blogger...oh well. I'll just have to bide my time until 'it works' for you. Loved the Iphone app.

Oh, man, Cookie, now I really feel bad. OK, maybe next...

AAK! What am I saying? Can't afford to lose any more brain cells...

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

I know I need that iPhone application. Maybe it will just play the DOOL theme music over and over lulling it's owner into a hypnotic like state - oh wait doesn't regular show do that already?

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze, the brain cells will regenerate. At least you can give us little hints or something next week.
-Cookie-

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Prevuze, the brain cells will regenerate. At least you can give us little hints or something next week.
-Cookie-

Hmmmm - hints. Cookie I think you've come up with an excellent idea.

Prevuze - are you bigger than a breadbox?

Does your favorite football team blow chow this season? I know mine does.

Loved the new IPhone. That must be the model all of Salem is using now. DOOL must have gotten a huge discount because they ordered so many. On the other hand, maybe everyone is using the same phone.

Happy weekend everyone!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That iphone app makes me think I'm wasting time watching this show. But it's just so hard to pull away. Will anyone ever be happy for more than a week? Probably not, but I need to know!!

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, I too was hoping to read a little info about Prevuze. And I like Leslie's idea, perhaps we can have an "Ask Prevuze" day and we can ask for hints.

Julie

9:45 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Prevuze - are you bigger than a breadbox?

Yes. And just as crusty as the bread inside.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

When we get to ask Prevuze our questions can we put those black blindfolds on like they did on 'What's My Line'? I want a fancy black velvet one like Dorothy Kilgallon had.

OMG am I old.

Anyway, love the Dazepod phone! Looking forward to the next edition of Prevuze. Happy remaining weekend everyone.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs