Friday, May 15, 2009

The Secret Message

Well, gang, as happens on occasion, there was no feed this morning. I must admit, when I get up in the morning, there is far more drama involved in finding out if the feed came through than there is in the actual show itself.

I never know what to do when this happens. Do I sit and stare at the "Death Star" on the screen and wait to see if there is a feed later? Do I just post a short message that there wasn't a feed and go about my business, risking the possibility of missing the feed and not catching every precious word of inane dialog?

This morning I elected to stare at the "Death Star." Seconds... minutes... hours passed. I... I... entered some strange hypnotic state. I don't know what came over me or what made me do it, but suddenly I had an epiphany. I became fixated on the giant portrait of my father which hangs in the Prevuze rumpus room.

I walked over and took it off the wall, turned it around, took out my trusty Ginsu and, guided by some mysterious compulsion, I slowly cut the backing off of the portrait. And there it was. A secret message!

|
|
|
V
|
|
|
V
|
|
|
V
|
|
|
V
|
|
|
V
|
|
|
V
|
|
|
V

Framing by Josephine's
Interior Design and Craft Shop
1725 W. Main Street

I don't know what you are doing today but I, for one, will spend it pondering the deep meaning of this revelation. I also want you to know I left the painting with its back ripped out sitting propped up against a chair, because I just love it when people walk into the Prevuze rumpus room and ask, "What the hell happened?"

Anyway, not only is it Friday, but we also didn't have to endure a lame episode of DOOL. It doesn't get any better than this.


Have a great weekend.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


14 Comments:

Anonymous Leslie said...

Even without a feed the faithful are treated to the naughtiest of all naughty censored links – excellent, Prevuze, excellent!!!!!!

In the hallway of my home, there is a photo of my father when he was a wee baby. Since it was taken in about 1921, it’s in a rather ornate frame with domed glass. I must admit Prevuze that you have my interest piqued. Over the weekend, I need to take the picture off the wall and start looking for answers to the mystery of life. If my father left a secret message, I'm sure it will be something like “don’t forget to buy toilet paper”.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze is much more entertaining than DOOL on any given day!

5:49 AM  
Blogger MJHill said...

I LOLd!

Thank you, Prevuze! I wish Days would hire YOU to write for them!

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the censored link, Prevuze! Any time we can almost get a glimpse of E.J. naked is a great day!

6:09 AM  
Blogger BeatrizS said...

you are hysterical! thanks for making me laugh this morning!

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

And it's not just what might be hidden behind our paintings, I think we should all spend the weekend going over the backgrounds of all our respective staffs. Our gardeners, butlers, chefs...they might be working undercover for someone else!

Prevuze is just so much more entertaining than Daze, even when all you have is the death star. HAHAHAHA LOL at the naughty censored link.

Thanks, Prev, and have a good Friday and nice weekend all!

6:50 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Wow! Now THAT was a censored link. lololol

I'm happy that it's Friday.

I'm sad that there is no full Prevuze.

I'm happy that Prevuze didn't have to suffer through a show today.

I'm sad that I might have to on Monday.

I'm happy Prevuze found that amazing secret message and wanted to share it with all of us.

I'm sad that I have apparently entered the Sami-zone of bipolarity.

Happy/Sad weekend everyone. See you on the other side.

PS: I'm happy I had time to stop for a venti vanilla latte this morning so I wouldn't have to be sad that my word verification, "ventio", was mocking my lack of one.

6:53 AM  
Anonymous WingNut '75 said...

Anyway, not only is it Friday, but we also didn't have to endure a lame episode of DOOL. It doesn't get any better than this.
I'll one-up you, Prevuze. Not only is it Friday and we don't have a lame episode of DOOL to suffer through, but we have the "Battle Across The Lake" brewing in the NHL's Western Conference Finals. I've been hoping for a Blackhawks-Red Wings series since the playoffs began and now it's upon us. Should be a fun series - which will of course be won by the Wings! (you know I just had to start a little controversy :-) )

Prevuze - best hockey blog on the Internet ®

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

Thank you Prevuze for providing us with much needed entertainment this morning...something DOOL would have failed to do even if the feed worked :)

Conside this your lucky Friday!

It was my first attempt here at the censored link...and holy cow! Naughty, naughty Prevuze!!!

Have a nice week-end everyone!!!

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Blibbity Blabbity. said...

Does this mean I'm gonna have to actually WATCH on Monday?

Is there gonna be a scene like your censored link cuz that's the only thing that could pique my interest.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Does this mean I'm gonna have to actually WATCH on Monday?

Is there gonna be a scene like your censored link cuz that's the only thing that could pique my interest.


Sorry, Blib, you're going to have to watch.

Is your interest piqued, or are you just interested in taking a peek?

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The question still lingering on my fevered mind.....WHERE DOES MIA LIVE?!! Does the child live in a box out back of the Java cafe? Clear that up for us, writers.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said: WHERE DOES MIA LIVE?!!

How about, how did Mia get into school - without a parent or guardian enrolling her, how about her transcripts from a former school, how about her shots - are they up to date, .... or is she an emancipated teen and if so, does she have the paperwork from the courts to show the school. Little things the writers conveniently forget !!!!

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

Anonymous said: WHERE DOES MIA LIVE?!!

How about, how did Mia get into school - without a parent or guardian enrolling her, how about her transcripts from a former school, how about her shots - are they up to date, .... or is she an emancipated teen and if so, does she have the paperwork from the courts to show the school. Little things the writers conveniently forget !!!!



I agree, where did she come from? I thought she was just going to be an extra for nicoles evil deeds,and that was it. Now this girl has a full role in DOOL. But no background. Weird!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs