Wednesday, September 27, 2006

We Could Move To Tibet...

PrevuzeChelsea shuffles through files as she walks through the hospital.

"Owwww," says Max as the Doc examines his broken toe. Stephanie watches. The Doc says he doesn't think a broken toe will kill him. Max insists this is as painful as childbirth. The doctor cautions him about ever saying that around a woman in labor. Stephanie thinks he's embarrassed about how it happened. She beat him in time trials and Max kicked his car. Max pleads fuel injector problems.

Hope joins Bo for lunch. They talk about Marlena's case in Trenton. Bo breaks the news about Claire being Shawn's daughter.

Victor is at Belle and Phillip's apartment, "Brady and Chloe send their regards. I didn't see too much of Chloe, though. All she does is stand in front of a mirror whimpering about how worried she is the scars will come back." He asks Belle if she ever thought she would be part of a racing family. Phillip hasn't heard if Max beat Stephanie in the time trials. Victor asks about Phillip's stunt borrowing Max' car, "And I heard you got arrested for disorderly conduct. Did you ever consider anger management? It's not going to happen again. What did you do to get thrown into jail?" Phillip stares.

Bo tells Hope John asked them to tell Belle about Marlena being missing.

"I always did think John was a coward," says Hope.

Bo says, "And I've got news for you."

Shawn 2.0 works on Max racecar and hurts his hand. Frankie asks if he is OK. Shawn shrugs it off. Frankie sees a dent in the side of the car and asks what that's all about. Shawn says he will let Max tell Frankie about that, "What I am going to ask you to do could get very ugly. It will require all your legal expertise."

"If it requires all of my legal expertise, it must be a small favor," says Frankie.

The brat stares as the nurses behind the counter giggle and talk. She goes over and asks what is going on. They tell her, "A celebrity is here today – Max Brady. He has a broken toe. His girlfriend might not be too unhappy if this affected him in the race."

"His girlfriend," asks the brat.

"Stephanie Johnson – the competition."

The doctor gives Max instructions and gives him a prescription for pain pills, "And be sure to keep the pills away from Chelsea."

"I Hope you have trouble stepping on the gas," says Stephanie.

"The only trouble I will have is with the brake," says Max. He can't get his shoe on, "I can't believe I let you get to me like that."

"It isn't over yet," says Miss Cocky.

Bonnie arrives at Mimi's apartment with shopping bags to help her save her marriage. She pulls out lingerie she got in her buying spree at the Lovely Lady, "Shawn doesn't even remember having sex with Belle and you know you can do better than that."

Mimi says she will probably use the stuff but doesn't need any help in that department, "Last night was as great as it's ever been, "It was so intense I swear it changed the way he looks. Even though Claire is his daughter, my life with Shawn won't change one bit."

Phillip says things were blown out of proportion. Victor presses. Phillip concocts a story about getting into a fight at Dune with some army guys. Claire cries. Victor goes up to see her.

Belle asks why he lied. She thinks he should have told Victor about the results of the DNA test. Phillip says there is nothing to tell, "I'm still her father. End of story."

Shawn tells Frankie he wants to split custody with Belle and Phillip. He has to be named the baby's legal father to do that. Frankie thinks Phillip will put up a fight. "We have to put up a bigger fight," says Shawn.

Max swears Stephanie to secrecy about his broken toe. He doesn't want word to get out about how it happened.

The brat steps up and says, "Too late. The secret's out."

Hope says, "So Chelsea was innocent after all. That's a first. And now Shawn and Belle will have two children." Bo tells Hope about Phillip taking Claire and being arrested. Hope's heart goes out to him. They know first hand what it's like because of everything they went through with JT. Hope thought that would be the toughest thing they would go through until they lost Zack, "Shawn is going to want to be involved in raising Claire, and he should be. I just hope he takes into consideration what Phillip will be going through."

Shawn wants to get the ball rolling. Frankie talks to him as his uncle, not as his attorney, "Before you do this, I want you to think. Oh, sorry. I forgot who I was talking to. Have you discussed this with Phillip?" Shawn can't discuss it with Phillip because he's not thinking rationally right now. Frankie tells him he can't just rip Claire out of Phillip's arms.

Shawn vows, "Nobody is going to stop me from being a father to my child."

Stephanie says hi to the brat. A heavy frost sets in. The brat asks if Max is OK. Max says he stubbed his toe. Stephanie asks if Chelsea is going to the GP.

"I don't know," she says, "Do I have a reason to?"

Bo and Hope can't believe they are about to have two grandchildren. Bo says it seems just like yesterday they were holding Shawn in their arms and starting to sail around the world. Flashback to Patch and Kayla saying goodbye to them. Hope says she doesn't know how she ever let him talk her into that. She says she did it because she loved him. It turned out to be one of the happiest times in her life. Bo agrees. He thinks they can be that happy again.

Victor holds Claire. Phillip takes "Daddy's little girl" as the doorbell rings. A stranger serves Phillip with papers. Frankie may be a shyster, but he's the fastest typist in town.

Phillip opens the envelope, "SOB."

Belle asks, "What is it?"

Phillip says, "It's Shawn. He's trying to take Claire away from us."

Mimi tells Bonnie she won't be wearing the sexy maid ensemble. Bonnie says it's for her. "Eeewwww," says Mimi.

Bonnie drags out just one more thing. A brochure about a townhouse by Salem place, "After the GP, when Shawn makes his money from Titan, you can afford it. You've got to get away from here. You read the girl's diary. You know she still has a thing for Shawn."

Shawn walks in. He says he has good news for Mimi, "I'm suing for custody of Claire." They all barely avoid being crushed by the lead balloon that crashes into the room.

Max tells the brat to come to the race if she's into racing. Stephanie says it won't hurt her feelings if she roots for Max.

"Oh good," says the brat, "I was soooooo worried about that." She asks to talk to Max alone. Stephanie leaves. "I want to talk to you about my case."

"Which one," says Mr. Sarcasm, "You have so many I have trouble keeping track."

"It's about me finding the file with the DNA results."

"I'll pass," says Max, "I've heard so many stories from you I don't want to hear another one." He leaves.

Belle can't believe Shawn has done this. Phillip can. He thinks Shawn will want to bar him from Claire's life for good. They clarify things for Victor. Victor guesses Phillip was jailed for taking Shawn's child. Phillip tells him never to refer to Claire as Shawn's child.

Shawn tells Mimi and Bonnie Phillip has already been served with the papers. Bonnie asks Shawn, "Did you ask for sole custody?"

"No," says Shawn, "I don't want her soul. I just want her part time."

Bonnie shoves Mimi toward Shawn, "Mimi was just saying how she wants to stand behind you."

Mimi says there is nothing she would like more, "I just wish we would have discussed this first."

"I had to act fast," says Shawn, "I'm just glad you understand." Mimi hugs Shawn and stares at Bonnie.

Stephanie tends to Max' toe. She ices it down. Max says, "If I'd have known I would get all this attention I would've broken it before." Stephanie wants him healed so she can beat him fair and square. Max suggests a cure for their aches and pains. He puts on a big slipper and gets down. He tells her to follow him.

Victor understands. He felt the same about Bo. He wishes he could make the pain go away. Phillip thinks his situation is different from the Victor/Bo thing. He tells Victor he needs his help.

The doorbell rings. Bo and Hope arrive. Bo asks how Phillip is holding up.

"I've been better," says Phillip.

Victor tells them about the lawsuit. Oh, the shock! Hope is so sorry.

"Don't feel sorry for me," says Phillip, "When this is said and done Shawn will be the one suffering."

"Especially if he eventually marries Belle," says Hope.

Shawn wants to measure the nursery. He says he was thinking about building a dollhouse for Claire. Mimi thought the room was going to be for their baby, "Are you going to build a doll house for the baby we are having with the surrogate?"

"Not if it's a boy," says Shawn, "I told you – you don't have anything to worry about." Shawn goes into the bedroom.

"Don't worry," repeats Mimi, "Why does he think I would be thrilled about this?"

"Because he knows how much you love him," says Bonnie, "It might not be so bad to have Claire here. Especially if you were going to that new townhome."

"We could move to Tibet and Belle would still come between us," says Mimi, "I don't see how I can compete."

Shawn comes back out and overhears, "You're not competing." He asks Bonnie to leave so they can talk.

The brat comes into the garage looking for Max. She sneaks around calling his name. No Max. She sits on the hood of the car and messes with the engine. Frankie asks what she is doing.

Max and Stephanie are in a sauna. He sees something on her face. Closer... closer...

Phillip walks like a zombie and tosses the lawsuit. Hope tells him they will all suffer from this. Victor says, "Hope is right. You have to understand this is a situation we will grapple with for all the Days Of Our Lives. I hope we don't forget the most important thing – how much we all love and respect each other." Victor says he has to leave for an appointment. As Phillip walks him out, he turns and gives Satan's stare.

Claire cries. Belle picks her up. Hope asks to hold her, "Hi beautiful girl. I just noticed she has Shawn's eyes."

"The old one or the new one," asks Bo.

Hope takes her up for her nap. Belle is sorry everything is such a mess. She says Phillip appreciates his support and she's sorry he's stuck in the middle.

"There is something you need to know," says Bo.

Mimi thanks Bonnie for the lingerie as she leaves. She tells Shawn she wishes he hadn't heard that. Shawn knows things are complicated. He will have two children with no claim to either, "One minute I feel one thing and the next I feel something else. I do know I need my little girl in my life. If you can't handle that..."

Mimi interrupts, "Don't say that."

The brat says she heard a faint hissing sound and was checking it out. Frankie asks where Max is. She doesn't know. She says Stephanie was supposed to bring him back there. He asks if they had time trials.

"Yes."

"Did you go?"

"No."

"Then how did you know Stephanie was supposed to bring him back here," asks Frankie.

"He broke his toe," says the brat, "She tells him about the adventure at the hospital. She doesn't know how he broke it. Frankie asks if she had told him she is innocent.

"No," says the brat, "I just want him to know I'm not the monster he thinks I am. I just hope it's not too late."

Sweat drips. Stephanie asks, "Why are you staring at me like that."

Max says, "I was thinking it's too bad you have to wear a helmet. It covers up your face. Kiss.

PrevuzeMimi says she doesn’t need an ultimatum. She can be a loving stepmother to her goddaughter as long as she has Shawn.

"Of course you will always have me," says Shawn, "I have told you, you have nothing to be jealous about. I love you."

"Things are different now," says Mimi, "You and Belle have made love whether you remember it or not.

"What do I have to do," asks Shawn.

"Convince me what we have is stronger than what you have with her." She attacks him. Clothes fly.

"So all we know is your mom is missing," says Bo. That did it. Belle doubles over in pain.

"What is it," asks Hope.

"Something's wrong," she grunts.

Prevuze

Previews
========

Mimi says, "I don't want anything to happen to Belle's baby." Bonnie says, "If she were to lose it, it would be one less tie she has to Shawn."

Shawn lectures Phillip, "Because you don't want this baby. You wish it had never been conceived and you wish like hell that it never had to be born." Phillip attacks Shawn.

Stephanie says, "It's like something is pulling him away from me and my mom."

Billie asks, "What about Kayla." Patch says, "I would ask her for a divorce." Billie drops her jaw.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do you all at prevuze think the new shawn did?

5:38 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"how do you all at prevuze think the new shawn did?"

He did a great job of wandering around sporting his wife beater. We at Prevuze are a bit concerned because Brandon seems to play the role as being a bit more mature and intelligent than Jason did. We would really hate to see the boneheaded Shawn grow up and get a brain. But that probably won't happen since it would make him completely incompatible with either Belle or Mimi.

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Victor is back - YAAAAYY!!!

Funny, funny pictures - the detective's test, Hope's baby younger than grandbaby. And, yes Chelsea. In Salem they can still get married. But only after one of them is in an accident, has amnesia, and has to have plastic surgery so no one recognizes him/her. Oh wait. DAZE already did that story. HAHAHAHA

I wonder what circuit these light-weights race in where THEY are considered the top talent? The Bush-League Series??

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did I think Theo was white??

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Victor, yay!

"SOGSIO", nice.

Good lord, how is Carrie's rock not turning her finger black and blue.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"Why did I think Theo was white??"

Say whaa...???

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does SORAS mean? And I thought Theo wasn't naturally Lexie's? cause why would she have confused Zack with her baby? I must have missed that period in Days Time.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"What does SORAS mean?"

SORAS - Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome. As far as who is whose baby, we're not sure that is ever resolved in Salem.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Quiet one said...

Anon, you probably thought Theo was white because he hasn't been on for about 200 years and you were thinking back when there was that whole baby mix-up where Lexie had Zach and Hope had some other couple's kid (TJ?)and she had to give the kid back to his real parents and Lexie had to give Zach back to Hope, and, well, y'know, that whole storyline...and Hey, weren't Zach and Theo supposed to be the same age? Seems to me Theo is much much younger. Now I'm really confused. Maybe I'm confusing storylines...hmmm.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Vampire Bear said...

Prevuze, help! This is driving me nuts now that I am actually seeing it. How can they sail around the world if they are leaving from a port somewhere in the MidWest? Unless they are leaving from a suburb of Chicago which could in theory be connected to Lake Michigan which I think may somehow lead outside of the country somehow.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs