Friday, September 22, 2006

Cheating Whore

Lexie looks on as Billie and the brat go over the menu at Dune. The brat says she appreciates Billie coming out in public with the town pariah but wants to know why. She feels like Billie has something bad to tell her. Billie stammers, "It's not bad..." Lexie interrupts. She thanks Billie for encouraging her not to give up on Abe. Billie invites Lexie and Abe to join them for dinner when Abe gets there. The brat scowls. Lexie says she doesn’t really know what happened, but feels their marriage has a chance.

Abe has news for Bo, "The lab ran the DNA report twice. Congratulations, grandpa." Bo can't believe it. Abe says Phillip went off the deep end. Bo asks why no one called him. Abe tells him Shawn asked them not to, "He's pretty shell shocked right now."

"How can you tell," asks Bo.

Roman comes in and asks why Abe is there – He's supposed to have dinner with Lexie. Bo wants to know why Abe has to go through with it now that Patrick has been arrested. Abe tells him Will is still missing and Lexie is a suspect. Abe doesn't want to spend any more time with Lexie than he has to.

Tek walks into the room and overhears, "I knew it! You've been playing Lexie all along!"

Sami bawls as she looks at a picture of Will. EJ comes to the door. Sami says Austin is on the roof. EJ says he saw Carrie heading up.

Lucas stands at the door and watches the hanky-panky. He comes to a slow boil, "Get your hands off my wife."

Tek wants to know what this is all about. "None of your damn business," says Abe.

Tek questions why Lexie is a suspect, "Someday she will realize how lucky she is to have you out of her life."

EJ is sure Austin will be down shortly. Sami says they better not be up there 'comforting' each other, "After I broke up with Austin... OMG, it sounds to crazy to say that. I have never broken up with anyone in my life. But it's true. I was too stubborn to listen to you, but you were right. It was the best thing I could have done. Austin is in love with Carrie and will always love her more than me. I told him if he really loves her he should go for it. And if Carrie has mixed feelings, Lucas deserves better than that. But they seem happy and I know Lucas loves her." For at least the next five seconds.

EJ thinks Sami is being honest with herself and everybody else. Sami knows Lucas really wanted that baby, "He's a great dad and Will means everything to him. He would be a wreck if... You have no idea. When you're a parent having something happen to your child is the worst thing. I just know exactly how Lucas feels right now and I know that he needs Carrie to be there for him, and she had better not let him down."

Carrie says, "I am so sorry."

Lucas screams, "You're sorry? Is that all you can say?"

"We didn't want you to find out this way," says Carrie.

"You wanted me to find out eventually didn't you," yells Lucas, "Don't act like you are upset. We're supposed to be on our honeymoon. My son is missing!"

Austin says they didn't say anything because Will is missing. Lucas freaks. Austin says it's wrong to pretend, "I take full responsibility."

Lucas dumps on Carrie, "I gave you a way out. I said if you didn't want to marry me just tell me. I can't believe this. I thought I didn't have anything to worry about. Thank God for EJ. He told me you were both up here. You obviously don't need me because you've got your brother-in-law to kiss you and make you feel better." Lucas lunges at Austin, "You damn bastard!"

Abe tells Tek, "I'm warning you..." Roman interrupts. He reminds Tek it was his theory in the first place that someone had a vendetta against the Bradys. Tek can't believe Lexie is involved. He thinks Abe is paying her back. Abe tells him he is in no position to lecture anyone, "You cross this line again and I will have your badge." Abe excuses himself.

Sami thinks Austin should be back by now. EJ says, "He probably bumped into Lucas." He tells her he told Lucas. Sami heads upstairs to join the fun.

Carrie separates the boys. Lucas says, "I can't believe I just went to bed with you." Austin about breaks his neck throwing Carrie a dirty look. Lucas rants on, "Were you fanaticizing about Austin? Was it pity sex? I don't need you in my life. You went to bed with me and five minutes later you're up here with Austin!"

Sami comes through the door, "OMG, is that true?" Sami dumps on Carrie, "You are nothing but a cheating whore!"

Roman and Tek are alone in Roman's office. Roman says, "You are off the Eve Michael's case. If you say one more word to Lexie... You are a good detective but if you do something like that you're out of a job."

"I know what you're pulling," says Tek, "Lockhart asked me to help prove his innocence. You can't take me off the case. You need me."

Abe comes into Dune. He and Lexie go over to their table. The brat wants to know what Billie wants to talk to her about. Billie tells her what she said at the hearing, "Hope had a right to know. We are the reason Bo and Hope broke up. We did despicable things."

The brat says, "Keeping your daughter out of prison – That's despicable?"

"I have no desire to get back together with your father at the moment," says Billie, "It took me a long time to tell him because I was afraid of..."

The brat interrupts, "What? Him hating both of us? This time I really could be going to jail."

"My job as your mother is to set a good example," says Billie, "I've done a lousy job of that. You grew up without a mom."

"I had a good mom," says the brat, "I had no clue you existed. I was a mistake. You didn't want me. You didn't even notice you gave birth to a living, breathing child. You just let them take me away from you. Don't get on your moral high horse. If Bo and Hope had as great a marriage as they thought, it wouldn't have taken them months to talk to each other."

Abe tells Lexie she looks great. He asks what she has been up to.

Bo walks in. He goes over to Billie and the brat. He tells the brat, "I told you I didn't want anything to do with you unless you could prove you are a decent person. I'm proud of you." Proud? That' proves it. He and his son are definitely swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Sami says she wanted to be worthy of Austin. Austin reminds her she told him to follow his heart. He says Carrie and he were going to tell but then Will got kidnapped. Sami explodes, "What, you couldn't keep your hands off each other for a couple days while we worked on finding Will?"

Lucas wants to know why Carrie agreed to marry him in the first place, "It had nothing to do with the kid because you accepted before you knew." Lucas asks for a moment alone with her.

Lucas and Carrie stand alone staring at each other. Carrie says, "Lucas, I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything," says Lucas, "But I do want you out of my life. I keep thinking about the night before our wedding when I thought Sami cheated with Brandon. But she didn't. I chose to believe you, but it turns out you're the one I can't trust."

"You're right," she blubbers.

"I'm right... Is that supposed to make me feel better," says Lucas, "Don't bother crying. Don't play the victim. You've been doing that ever since you get back, 'Oh, Austin you stole my company.' You left Austin for Mike and left me for Austin. How much time will it be before you do the same thing again? You both deserve each other."

EJ says he is sorry. If he had known he would never have told Lucas. Sami says he did them a favor. Austin doesn't agree. He tells EJ he is always interfering, "You're always at the wrong place at the wrong time. Get the hell out of here!"

Sami reminds him of one small detail, "This is my apartment. He is more of a friend than you have been. I just want to find my son."

EJ offers to go, "The only important thing is getting Will back."

PrevuzeSami follows him to the door as he leaves. After he's out, Sami slams the door and turns to give Austin a look that could knock him across the room harder than Lucas did. Austin asks, "What is your deal with that guy?"

Sami levels the shotgun and gives him both barrels, "I'm not the cheater here."

"Cheater," asks the cheater.

"Yes," she snorts, "And if Lucas falls off the wagon, it's your fault!"

Billie congratulates grandpa Bo. The brat chimes in, "Hope's baby is going to be younger than her grandbaby. I told you Shawn and Belle did the deed."

"Yes," says Bo, "I owe you an apology."

"I owe you about a million."

Bo turns to Billie, "Hope told me what happened in the courtroom."

Billie says she can't apologize enough. Bo thanks her for coming forward. She hopes it's not too late. Bo hopes it isn't to too late for the brat and him either.

The brat smiles and says, I'm just really glad to have you back in my life." Billie smiles.

Roman gets off the phone. "What have you got," asks Tek.

Rather than kill him on the spot, Roman ignores the question, gives him a cold stare and calls Bo. He tells him they got Patrick's phone records, "And he called Sami the day Will disappeared. It looks like he's involved with the kidnapping."

"Where is Will," asks Bo.

Roman's keen crime fighting mind goes to work, "That's what we have to find out."

Lucas goes back to his apartment and looks at the messed up bed. He seethes as he tugs off his wedding ring.

Austin says he was concerned about Will. Sami screams, "Don't make my son an excuse for your adultery."

Austin insists he did not know Carrie would be up on the roof. Sami says, "Couldn't you have taken a cold shower? You certainly took enough showers when you were living here with me, prancing around in your towel while we were platonic friends or business partners or whatever. I was just fooling myself. You figured if you couldn't get any from Carrie you would just take me because I'm easy."

"It's not like that," says Austin, "What we had meant a lot to me."

"It meant a lot to me," says Sami, "I looked up to you. You have always been my conscience. After all these years I feel like I don't know you. I'm grateful you didn't cheat on me when we were dating."

"When we started dating," says Austin, "I thought Carrie and I could never be together."

"So you settled for Carrie's wicked sister," says Sami.

"Come on, Sami," he says, "You loved Lucas. I will never understand why she chose him. She made a mistake."

"Carrie Brady doesn't make mistakes," says Sami.

"We all do."

"I know."

Austin thinks Carrie and Lucas have been up there a long time. Sami tells him not to go check on them. Austin says, "Things can't get much worse. I'll be right back."

Lucas stuffs Carrie's suitcase outside in the hall. Austin comes out and sees it and stares.

The brat can't believe Bo forgave her. Billie says it's her choice what to do with the clean start.

EJ comes up to their table. Kate introduces Chelsea, but EJ says he met her at the press conference and again at the pier.

The brat says, "Oh, yeah. The press conference. My shining moment." She doesn't remember the pier. She tells him she got her dad back.

"You must be EX-tatic, " says EJ.

Abe and Lexie toast Theo. Lexie is distant. She tells him when she thinks of how close she came to losing custody of Theo... "Thank you for giving our family another chance."

Abe isn't ready to go there, "Lex..."

"I know I'm getting ahead of myself," she says, "I know I have a lot of work ahead of me getting you to trust me again. There's one thing I know for sure. I can always trust you." She stares at Abe across the table and her smile fades.

Abe says it feels like they are on a date and he's a little bit nervous. So is Lexie. She toasts the future, "Whatever it holds may we be happy for all the Days Of Our Lives."

EJ sits with Kate and the brat while he waits for takeout. He hopes the televised appeal works tomorrow. Billie excuses herself.

EJ gives the stoner a knowing stare, "Penny dropped?"

"No," she says, "A dime bag. AHA! You were the one who helped me after I had the ex. I'm sorry. I remember nothing from that night."

"That night, young lady, is probably best forgotten for you," he lectures, "You are lucky I found you."

"Can you do me a favor," she asks, "Things are finally going well with me and my family. I would die if they found out. Can you promise not to say anything?"

"I will say nothing if you promise never to touch that junk again."

"Done," says the brat, "They say that stuff is supposed to make you feel good but it didn't."

Roman tells Bo it looks like his theory is right, "The person who killed Eve is the person who is making the threats against the Brady's."

"That puts more pressure on Lockhart," says Bo.

Roman says, "If we make one slip up that's trouble for Will." Bo insists Will is coming home, in spite of that.

Carrie bawls on the rooftop. She takes off her wedding ring and agonizes. Austin comes up. She says this is exactly what she thought would happen.

Austin says, "Carrie you slept with him!"

"Your point," asks Carrie, "How can we ever face Sami or Lucas again. How could something as wonderful as loving you cause so many people pain? How did everything get so messed up?" Kiss. Hug. Bawl.

Sami looks up from her window. She paces, grabs her phone and leaves. Outside, she sees the luggage. She knocks on Lucas' door.

Lucas opens the door and screams, "I SAID GO... oh, hi Sami. Great."

Sami says she's sorry. He tells her she doesn't have to apologize. She says they are better off without their respective cheats, "You deserve to have a woman who really loves you."

"If I haven't found her by now, I don't think I'm going to," says Lucas.

"Lucas, come on," says Sami, "Finding true love is difficult, but it's worth it in the end"

Lucas says, "I hate to bust your bubble but I wouldn't recognize my soul mate if she was two feet in front of me." Sami sits two feet in front of Lucas and stares.

Prevuze

Previews
========

Patrick tells Hope, "The truth is there is only one person who could have set me up to take the fall for all of this, and that's Bo."

Bo asks, "Is Lockhart's gun the murder weapon?" Roman hands him a file, "See for yourself."

Austin says, "You're acting like you are the only one to blame here." Carrie says, "Because I married a man I didn't love."

Sami and Lucas sit together on a couch. Sami tells Kate, "We're going to do whatever it takes to get our son back, so deal with it."

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lumi rock! Buh-bye whores!
Great prevuze!

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I am so freakin excited about the show again!! I haven't been this happy with the show in years! EX-static...even Prevuze couldn't have done a better job with this one. GREAT PREVUZE!

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMFAO! "Honor-Offer" CLASSIC!

Welcome back to Lumiville baby!
Great Prevuze as usual, thanks for doing the hard work of keeping DAYS funny.

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This episode is going to be worth savoring - two sanctimonious characters getting a good tongue lashing.

I can't believe Bo didn't go a little tongue lashing himself when he first saw Billie. Maybe (for once) he's waiting for a private moment to rip her to shreds over her little "moral slip" in the motel room.

Honor...offer. LOL (although it took a while for my caffeine to kick in and for me to "get it").

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO - John and the voices in his head! Maybe that's why he's always squinting - trying to cut through the internal babble and hear what people are saying.

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"He tells him they got Patrick's phone records, "And he called Sami the day Will disappeared. It looks like he's involved with the kidnapping."

Now, why in the world would Patrick be calling Sami???? They have nothing to do with each other!!

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember the mechanized voice called Sami and ask "do you know where your son is?" So they are implying that it was Patrick.

And I agree with the above comments - the show is getting a lot better! The dialouge is more realistic and more interesting. I'm enjoying it too. I just hope they don't find out about what Sami did anytime soon. I know she's bad but let's give her a little break : )

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lumi won't happen, they will find out about Sami and then she will be with EJ.

Now, did I miss something or what? Jack and Jen found out the killer and then told no one? Just left? Any mention from them on this subject?

7:50 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"Now, why in the world would Patrick be calling Sami???? They have nothing to do with each other!!"

The anonymous comment above is correct. They think Patrick may have made the mysterious phone call and actually did more than imply it in the episode. Sometimes the show moves faster than we can type. Not often, though.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"Now, did I miss something or what? Jack and Jen found out the killer and then told no one? Just left? Any mention from them on this subject?"

Bulldog got it right. We are supposed to believe when the phone went dead at Shotgun Enid's house, Jack told Bo who the killer was, but they didn't want the audience to know so they cut off Jack's lines to keep us in suspense. Jack and Jennifer aparently found Patrick's name amongst the riff-raff who had registered the gun and one time or another, so what J&J actually knew was Patrick once owned the gun and deduced he was the killer.

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get it now! I thought Jack's phone went dead before they got a chance to say who the killer was. Thanks for clearing that up. Had a brain freeze moment. Frightening what it says about my intellect if Daze confuses me!LOL

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't watched DAYS since summer 2005 and have been waiting for Hogan's writing to take over. Sounds like it's trickling in now, and I broke my hiatis today. LOL
Though I must say, Prevuze portrayed Phillip on his madman frenzy so well when I watched, I was laughing so hard cos it was actually the opposite!! LOL Thanks for making DOOL better in blogs!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs