Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Lying, Cheating, Two-Timing Womanizer

Mimi repeats what she said about Shawn being Claire's father. Patrick asks, "Shawn is Claire's father – not Phillip? So they already have a child together, and now with the IVF they will have a second one."

"Yes," says Mimi, "Shawn and Belle always dreamed of having a large family. They don't know about Claire. But when they find out, I guarantee you they will want to be together."

Belle sees Shawn is still at the hospital. Shawn asks about Phillip. "He'll survive," says Belle, "But he'll still be a moron."Belle thinks the crash was her fault, "He thought I was happy about having your baby and he was right."

"We have to talk about that," says Shawn.

"I can't help it," whines Belle, "I have dreamed about this since we started dating. It's like it was meant to be."

"My parents are kaput," says Shawn, "I can't dream of putting Mimi through a divorce. There is only one thing we can do."

Bo the chump begs for another chance. He swears he will do his damnedest to prove he didn't tamper with the evidence. If he can't prove it, Hope says she can never believe him again, and for the umpteenth time their marriage will be over.

Kayla and Patch are on a plane headed for Cincinnati. She tells him about the time they went to Cleveland. That's when she first started falling in love with him. He hopes the trip to Cincinnati isn't a wasted trip for her. She thinks they will find answers there. Patch thinks there isn't much to go on. Kayla suddenly shifts gears, "Maybe going back isn't a good idea. Whoever did this went to a lot of trouble to keep us apart. Now that we're together..."

Patch says, "I'm starting to think someone took my memory away deliberately, and I think I know why."

Hope says, "I'm sorry. I can't just take your word for it. You have lied about so many things."

"I would do anything," says Bo, "But I swear on my life I'm not lying about this."

"Then how does all the evidence point to you," asks Hope.

"I explained all that," says Bo, "I was getting evidence on another case. I didn't disable the camera."

"I saw you come up to it and disable it," says Hope, "I know... you thought you heard a strange noise and didn't know the camera was there. Just coincidence. The only explanation is – you did it."

Bo says, "No, I did not steal the evidence. I don't want Chelsea to go to prison, but I wouldn't do that to you."

"There is nothing more you can say," says Hope, "I'm going through with the divorce unless you can show me real proof. It may be for the best. I'm having another man's child. I'm not forgetting what happened with JT. You checked out. You couldn't handle it. You abandoned us when we needed you."

"I'm sorry."

"I've forgiven you," says Hope, "But I can never forget. And I'll see to it you damned well won't either. Experience tells me you can't live with raising another man's child. Especially Patrick's.

"My pop is not my biological father," says Bo, "But he loves me more than anything. I was angry when I found out Victor was my father. But that didn't matter. I will love this baby the same way my pop loved me."

"Just prove to me you didn't tamper with the evidence," says Hope.

"I can do that," says the bobblehead.

Hope says, "I hope so. I want more than anything to believe in you again."

Bo says, "And you will. I'm not gonna lose you, Fancy Face."

Hope says, "Yeah, well, you're not talking to the boat." He kisses her on the forehead and leaves.

Patch thinks maybe he had knowledge of something that threatened someone. He thinks all this fits Stefano's MO. He has done research on Stefano, "He had a talent for making people appear dead who weren't." Patch wonders if that's what happened to him. He wonders what Stefano might have had against him. Kayla tells him about Benji, who was Stefano's son. She doesn't know where Benji is now.

Patch's casket has been exhumed. He hope's it's empty. Kayla knows they will find some answers in Cincinnati. The mystery will be solved.

Patrick wants to know how Shawn and Belle don't know about Claire but Mimi does. Mimi says, "I don't think they were fully conscious or in possession of all their faculties at the time."

"There is nothing unusual about that," says Patrick.

Mimi goes on, "According to Belle, in order to keep warm that night, they used body heat. Later, they suffered from smoke inhalation and were rescued completely naked. Belle remembers but thinks it was a dream. All I know is they still think they never had sex. When Claire was sick, Shawn's blood type was a match and Phillip's wasn't. I told Mom what I suspected, and she found out beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Mimi says she wanted to tell but Bonnie wouldn't let her. Patrick wishes she had come to him. He says it's not too late to blab.

Belle asks if Shawn is saying they should leave their respective spouses. Shawn says no. Belle whines around and urges him to reconsider. She thinks the baby was meant to be – just like they are. Shawn insists they are committed to other people. Father Jansen married us in good faith.

Belle throws a fit, "I didn't marry Phillip in good faith. My wedding vows are a lie. Of course, I don't remember much about my wedding after you dropped in."

Maggie and Alice have dropped in on Hope. That called for tea from the big pot. They have been worried about her since hearing the news about the baby... and Patrick. Maggie is thrilled for Hope. Alice thinks the baby is a blessing. Hope thinks it's like God had a conversation with Zack and sent the baby to Hope.

Alice reminds her a child needs a father. Hope knows, "But the fact is Patrick will be a part of this child's life whether we are together or not. But if there is any chance for Bo and me..."

"Then the baby will have three parents," says Maggie.

Maggie remembers Melissa, "True love wins in the end, Hope. I promise you."

Billie is distraught. Chelsea hasn't signed up for community service. She could still go to jail for contempt. Bo thinks it might do her good. He has to check on what happened to the evidence. Billie volunteers to help. Bo spots evil officer Michaels. He tells her he has a couple questions for her.

Billie rushes up behind Bo and says, "Bo! I know who did it."

Kayla and Patch wander around the seedy side of town. This is the place Patch told her about. He has been coming here for as long as he can remember – literally. He says they don't have to go inside. Kayla wants to. They might find a clue.

After they go on in, The Hand waves. The stooge says, "I got it. I know what to do."

Everyone inside the bar greets Patch, "Hey look who's here... the long lost Nick Stockton!"

Some guy at the pool table asks Patch, "Hey, where is the ten bucks you owe me? Come on. Let's play a game of pool. Maybe you can win it back." Patch declines, but it's old home week in the seedy joint.

The stooge interrupts the bartender while she is talking to Patch and Kayla. "Keep your shirt on," she says.

Patch introduces Kayla to the crowd. The bartender yanks him away from Kayla to celebrate with shooters on the house.

Mr. Stooge immediately hits on Kayla. Kayla says she is with Nick. "Let me give you free advice," says Stoogie, "Don't get involved with him. He's nothing but a lying, cheating, two-timing womanizer. He's broken a lot of hearts."

Patch sees Stoogie moving in on Kayla. He comes up behind him and sucker punches the guy. Stoogie staggers off and picks up a broken bottle. He comes back waving it at Patch.

The Hand watches.

Patrick tells Mimi it's still not too late to tell Shawn. Mimi thinks she would lose him, what with the brood Belle and Shawn will now have together. She blew things with Rex and Shawn. She has known about this secret practically since the beginning of time. Father Jansen told her he wouldn't marry them unless she told the truth, "But then fate stepped in and father Jansen told me our marriage isn't valid in the eyes of the church."

"OMG," says Patrick, "That means legally."

"I'm gonna be history," says Mimi.

Belle says before they were married she told Phillip she could never love him the way she loves Shawn. She was just so hurt and angry after Shawn left for his little vacation in Jan's cage. Belle married Phillip because she thought she would get over Shawn. What she did was unfair to both Shawn and Phillip.

Shawn tells Belle she just has to forget about him. She can't, "Wah-wah-wah, Phillip isn't the man that is meant for me. My-wah-marrying-wah-him-wah-was-wah-not-wah-just-wah-a-wah-mistake. Taking vows before God knowing they were lies... it's grounds for an annulment."

Baby_Belle

"I don't know about that," says Shawn, "But it's grounds for burning in hell."

BAR FIGHT! Mr. Stooge swings the bottle. Patch hits him with a chair. A dazed Mr. Stooge warns Kayla to stay away from Patch as he staggers out of the dive.

"Welcome back Nick," screams the pool player.

Kayla wants to know what the guy knows.

Outside, Stoogie tells The Hand, "Next time get somebody else to do your dirty work. When he finds out what you are up to, watch out!"

Maggie wants to know how Bo feels about this situation. Hope tells her Bo says he can handle it, "Bo has to prove he didn't tamper with the evidence."

Billie backs off. She says she just has her suspicions it was someone from the inside. Bo turns and asks Eve about the incident. She says she didn't see anyone in there. He asks for a list of visitors to the court and jailhouse that day. Eve tells him she knows he didn't have anything to do with it and she will do what she can to track down the perp – but she thinks the odds are against them.

Bo swears he will track down the guy who did it.

Shawn reels, "Don't even think about an annulment. Think what it would do to Claire. We both have responsibilities. I love Claire so much. She deserves to have her parents together."

"What about our baby," whines Belle.

"Legally that baby is yours and Phillip's," says Shawn, "If you would just commit to Phillip completely I know it could work. You just have to keep believing and forget about us."

Belle throws the mother of all fits, "I-wah-bawl-can't-sniffle-sniffle."

"Whatever happens I'm not leaving Mimi," says Shawn, "I would not betray her trust any more than she would betray mine."

Miss trust-betrayal says Shawn still hasn't forgiven his dad for betraying Hope. Patrick says things are still up in the air but Hope could go back to Bo. Mimi tells him he will always have a child to bond him to Hope, "unlike Shawn and me."

"You can still fix this," says Patrick, "You can't go on like this. You will fall apart."

Mimi asks, "What if when I tell him he does leave me?"

Patrick hugs her, "You win some, you lose some."

Shawn is sorry he's telling Belle something she doesn't want to hear. Mimi and I promised to be together for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health all the Days Of Our Lives."

Belle floods the room with her tears, "What isn't right is the fact we love each other and can't be together."

Shawn paddles upstream, "You belong with Phillip and I belong with Mimi and that's the end of it."

Mimi wonders why life always has to be so hard for them. She wonders why she didn't learn her lesson with Rex. But she tells Patrick he will get his happy ending with Hope, "I know you will."

Maggie says Bo will move heaven and earth to get back to Hope. "There is just one thing I need from Bo," says Hope.

Alice says, "And you will get it."

Bo thanks Billie for helping. She insists he will get Hope back.

Evil Eve is on the phone. She talks to The Hand, so to speak, "So you think you can hang me out to dry! You gave me the idea to mess with the evidence. I'm gonna need more money... Good! When you get back, you better have the cash and be ready to stop Bo in his tracks!"

Patch insists Mr. Stooge was nobody, " He's someone who has it out for me."

Miss hot-to-trot sashays into the bar, "Nicky baby! I missed you so much! Give me a kiss, lover!" She plants a big one on him.

Kayla pulls her away, "Who the hell are you?"

Ole tough-as-nails snorts, "I'm his wife. Who the hell are you?"

Kayla says, "I'm his wife, too, but you shouldn't let that bother you. He is a charter member of the Jennifer Horton, 'Collect The Entire Series' Club."

Patch & Kayla. FF.


Previews
========

Mimi says, "We all need to be honest about everything. There is something you all need to know."

Lucas says, "Now that you're not pregnant with our baby, what are you saying? Are you saying you didn't want to marry me?"

Kayla asks Patch, "How serious is it? Do you love her?"

Sami tells the clueless quartet, "I have something I want to say to you all. It's something I think could change all of our lives forever."

In other words, Sami and Mimi are reading from the same script tomorrow
.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture of baby Belle is a riot. Unfortunately its an insult to innocent little babies everywhere. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! Looks like things are heating up, huh?

Steve in a bar fight...Just like the old days! The appearance of a "wife" to mix things up further. Poor Kayla. That is NOT going to be easy for her. The hand is in on that situation, too? It has to be a DiMera, doesn't it? It seems logical to me.

Finally, Bo is going to try to find out who really switched the disc. It's about time! I thought it was one of those things that was going to be dropped, like lots of other unfinished storylines. That has been a source of frustration for me, I have to say. Glad to see it's getting picked up again.

Then it looks like some movement in the Carrie/Lucas marriage for the next show.Please break those two up!

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Prevuze as always -- LMFAO at the Steve/Della pic/caption.
In the mini-previews for tomorrow, when Kayla is asking Patch about his feelings for the barskank...is she mad? Upset? Hysterical or horrified? I just have all kinds of love for P&K!!

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Dimera is good at making people seem dead who aren't." That's the understatement of the day. HAHAHA

LOL at the Belle picture and descriptions. What a whiner!!

Had to wait for Prevuze a while today, but the wait was worth it.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"In the mini-previews for tomorrow, when Kayla is asking Patch about his feelings for the barskank...is she mad? Upset? Hysterical or horrified? "

It's hard to tell from the two-second look you get, but from the quick glance I would go with "upset." Maybe mad. Certainly not hysterical or horrified.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That script Mimi and Sami have been using should be dog-eared and tattered by now.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Prevuze!!

Does Patch "introduce" Kayla as his 'wife'? :)

1:45 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"Does Patch "introduce" Kayla as his 'wife'? :)"

Not in this episode. You just get the cold, blank DOOL stare from both Patch and Kayla, then the freeze frame.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs