Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Silly Wabbit

Tek tells Abe he wants to see Lexie. Abe tells him he has to wait because she isn't there. In the meantime, Abe wants to talk to Tek about his relationship with her.

Lucas and Carrie are headed to dinner. Lucas wants the dinner to be a real celebration of her new position with Titan. Carrie is worried there has been no paperwork signed yet.

Carrie says, "I guess that's why I'm lousy at business... I can't make up my mind."

"You shouldn't blame yourself for that," says Lucas, "You don't have much to work with. Don't let Austin make you insecure."

She tells him her heart's not really into coming to Titan yet.

"We have to know when your heart is ready," says Lucas, "Because we'd much rather have your heart than your brain."

Sami and Roman meet up at Chez Rouge.

Austin and Nicole are there, too. Nicole tells him she has met someone who will put them on the same plane as Titan.

Chelsea flashes back to the accident. She wants a second chance. Kate tells her, "You only get one chance. But I will pull every string I can to help you."

Bo searches for Hope. Billie encourages him to find her. Billie knew things would come between Bo and Hope when they found Chelsea. That's why she took the blame for the accident, "Going to the mat for Chelsea could cost you your marriage."

"I won't let that happen," says Bo.

Hope comes back downstairs. Alice, Maggie and Jennifer comfort her.

"You'll get through this," they tell her.

"Not with Bo I'm not," says Hope, "He lied to me. Now our son is de... I'll never forgive him. Never."

Bo says he was keeping the truth from Hope to protect her. Billie insists it was her fault.

"What I was most worried about was exactly what happened," says Bo, "Now I don't know where she is and I can't help her get through this hell she's in."

The Assistant DA comes up and talks to Chelsea and Kate. He tells the brat she'd better get an attorney. Bo comes in and the DA tells him he has filed charges. He tells Bo, "As you are aware, we have a rule in Salem that only a father can arrest his daughter, so I'm afraid you'll have to haul her in."

"Nobody knows how much this hurts," says Hope "My husband betrayed me. His daughter killed my son."

Maggie says, "Chelsea is about to be charged and Bo is concerned."

Alice says, "Hope, you can't forget what Shawn did at Belle's wedding."

"Gran," says Hope, "He didn't kill anyone."

"Only by the grace of God."

"I can't even look at Bo right now," cries Hope.

Jennifer tells her she has to do everything to save her marriage.

Abe tells Tek, "I've been pretty rough on you lately. I want to fix that. I thought you were after my wife. She's beautiful. I never did get used to guys checking her out. I hope you will accept my apology."

Tec flashes back to his romp with Lexie, "You weren't entirely wrong, Abe. Lexie is highly desirable."

Nicole brings their newest investor to the table. "I don't' believe it," says Austin.

Carrie tells Lucas she can't believe Austin is such a heartless shark. Lucas sort of defends him so he will look good to Carrie. Carrie asks, "Are you saying his business personality isn't who he really is? And I should forgive him?" Can you say Backfire?

The assistant DA tells Bo Chelsea has shown no remorse. He has to arrest her. No remorse? She's extremely sorry she got caught. She's devastated Billie's little cover up didn't work. I'd says she's full of remorse."

"Is this a joke," asks Chelsea, "My own father is supposed to arrest me?"

Kate tells Billie she is sorry for what she is going though.

"The trial will be awful," says Billie, "Hope is on the warpath."

"Hope will have to come up against you and Chelsea and Bo. That will drive Bo straight into your arms," says Kate.

Bo tells Chelsea he will be there with her.

"What about Hope," asks the brat, "She hates me."

Maggie says Alice shared a story with her after Addie was hit by a car.

Alice says, "To have your child go before you... There were days when Tom and I didn't even speak to each other."

"The pain was unbearable," says Maggie, "Then they remembered what they had."

"We had each other," says Alice, "And we got through it. And we had you."

"If you feel like giving up," says Maggie, "Think of Tom and Alice."

And, the conversation continues, "Cluck, cluck, cluck."

Hope tells them, "There is no other choice. If he decides to stand by Chelsea Benson, he loses his marriage to me. It's that simple."

Abe tells Tek, "I had it backwards. You should be apologizing to me... Even though nothing happened." Lexie stands in the door and listens.

"You said it yourself," says Tek, "What man wouldn't want Lexie? You got her. The rest of us lost out."

"Now that these bandages are coming off," says Abe, "I'm keeping my eye on her."

Lexie walks in and asks what they are talking about.

Abe says, "We're just taking a poll of the hottest women in the hospital. You won out."

"You're crazy," says Lexie, "Both of you." Hearing no argument from either of them she decides silence is consent. She also tells Abe the donor family elected not to remain anonymous.

The nurse comes in to take his bandages off. Abe says he has never been more ready for anything in his life, "By the way, Lex, Tek stopped in to talk to you, not to me." Lexie suddenly decides she has to run to the nurses' station. Strange coincidence, Tek decides to go with her.

Outside, Lexie and Tek talk. Lexie thanks him for not telling Abe everything.

"It wouldn't do him much good to know I'm in love with you," says Tek.

Roman comes up as Lucas says to Carrie, "We need your talent at Titan. Victor wants to retire, so what better way than to demolish the company."

Carrie tells Roman she is moving to Salem. Roman is ecstatic.

"Larry Tate," says Austin. Larry the letch takes a look at Sami and Nicole and says, "Beautiful bookends you have here." Austin introduces Larry to the girls.

Larry congratulates him on the Highstyle takeover. Austin says, "What happened with Highstyle is not my style."

Nicole has a conniption. She drags Austin off to set him straight. She begs him not to give Highstyle back. She says Larry doesn't want to do business with people who don't have the stomach for it.

Austin goes back to the table. Roman bumps into Nicole. He says he overheard Austin and Nicole talking. He hopes she was encouraging Austin to make amends with Carrie.

Larry congratulates Austin, "I admired the way you took over Highstyle. Are you prepared to use that slash and burn technique on other companies?"

Austin is a changed man, "Breaking up Highstyle gave me an appetite for more of the same. It's my future." Carrie walks behind him and listens.

Billie tells Kate she doesn't want to come between Bo and Hope.

Kate does some bobbing and weaving, "That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying if Hope doesn't appreciate her man... you need to seize the day. Look at the chances I have had. I am all alone. I don't want that for you. I'm not gonna quit until I see all my children happy."

Billie says, "I want that, too, but that doesn't include using Bo and Hope's tragedy for my own gain." She leaves.

Kate says, "You're gonna need me. I am the only one who cares about your happiness."

The brat whines, "Hope's son is dead because of me."

"I am Zack's father, too," says Bo.

"Yeah," says the little snot, "but Hope is not my mother." Bo says he will support her and get a good attorney to defend her. The brat hopes Bo will be able to forgive her in time.

The hens gang up on Hope. She and Bo should have years together. They encourage Hope to call Bo. Jennifer takes charge. She picks up Hope's phone and turns it on. Bad move. Zack's voice haunts the room. Jennifer wants to erase it, but Hope won't let her. She wants to save his voice forever.

The group encourages her to find Bo. "You need to be there for each other," says Jennifer.

"Fine," says Hope, "But God help him if he's with Billie and Chelsea."

Lexie tells Tek, "What we had was unfair to you. Abe is my husband. I love him. End of story." Don't we wish.

"I know we have a future," says Tek. Lexie runs off.

Back in Abe's room the bandages are coming off. Abe is nervous. He opens his eyes. Lexie comes into focus. Abe says, "You are so beautiful."

Lexie says, "Oh, sweetheart, you can see!" Oh, the joy! Tek watches.

Roman and Nicole toast each other. Nicole wonders why Roman is hanging around.

"It has a lot to do with the company," says Roman. They talk about the last time they shared a drink there. Nicole invites him home. Roman runs like a scared rabbit.

"Silly wabbit," says Nicole.

Larry keeps up the Highstyle thing, "Taking over Highstyle was a great move. Not only is the product great, but the CEO was weak. If she would've stayed on the job, that company would have been out of business in a year."

Carrie butts in. "Highstyle's weak CEO here."

Larry the letch about implodes, "Whew, if your management style just matched your looks..."

"I'm not talking to you," snaps Carrie. She turns to Austin, "Are you celebrating Austin? You destroyed so many lives."

Larry stops staring down her dress long enough to chuckle. Carrie says, "WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?" She turns back to Austin, "You have obviously turned into someone I don't know. And you have terrible taste in dinner companions."

Lucas comes up and puts in his two cents, "What did you say to her?"

Austin threatens, "Mind your own business."

"Hey," says Lucas, "Carrie is my business."

The tiresome foursome practically starts a tag-team match right there in the restaurant. Larry says, "You people sure put on a good show!"

The nurse hands Abe an envelope containing the name of his corneal donor and leaves. OMG! Who could it possibly be?! Abe can't believe inside the envelope is the name of someone who lost his life. He opens it. Blank stare. "What is it," asks Lexie. He hands it to her.

"Zack Brady," says Lexie. OMG! What a plot twist! Brilliant!!

Abe says, "Two years ago Zack gave me the gift of being a father. Now he's given me the gift of sight – In more ways than one. Sweetheart, I know I have been hard to live with. I felt so sorry for myself. I can't believe what I took for granted. I promise you..."

"In honor of Zack," says Lexie, "Can this be a new start for both of us?"

"Zack has given me a wake up call," says Abe, "A chance at a fresh start." Hugs and love.

Tek watches, "This won't last, Lexie. That's a promise."

As the rumble breaks up, Lucas tells Sami, "Austin and Carrie don't belong together."

Sami says, "Don't worry about it, Austin and Carrie are over."

Austin stops Carrie. He's sorry she had to hear that. She says Highstyle meant everything to her. He says another company would have taken it over if not his. "I'm being honest," says Austin, "You said that's what you wanted."

"Great," says Carrie, "Turn my words against me."

"Carrie," says Austin, "You're a great person, but you didn't have managerial skills. That's nothing to be ashamed of."

"I should have left you sooner," she says, "We were never meant to be. It's over." She walks off.

Roman is back in his room. Doorbell. Nicole.

"What are you doing here," he asks.

"Invite me in and you'll find out," she says.

"I'm not sure about this."

"I'm sure enough for the both of us," says Nicole. She comes in and removes her wrap. Roman considers the possibilities.

Hope runs into the courthouse. Bo tells Chelsea it's time to take her down to the big house.

Billie has a firm grasp of the obvious, "The sooner we get this over with, the sooner you'll be out."

"I'm scared, Mom," whines the brat."

"We will be with you every step of the way," says Billie.

Hope watches. Kate watches Hope. FF.


Previews
========

"I know that Shawn is the father of Belle's baby," says Mimi. Bonnie says, "If you spill the beans about that, you will lose Shawn."

Billie tells the brat, "Whatever you do, do not go anywhere near Zack's funeral."

Jennifer helps Frankie on with his coat... including the mandatory helping-you-on-with-your-coat kiss.

"I'm sorry," says Bo. "Get away from me," sneers Hope, "Get away from Zack."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Don't worry about it, Austin and Carrie are over." Which means that Austin and Carrie are destined to be together forever.

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I echo bulldog's comment about Alice's observation of Shawn's little misdeed.

Loved all the pictures.

So Abe gets his bandages off and can immediately see well enough to READ?? Zach must have had some swell corneas.

Nicole seems to be working her way in the right direction. She's gone from being with Vic (old enough to be her grandfather) to Pard (old enough to be her father). HAHAHAHA

The DOOL writers getting a clue?? As Edward R. Murrow said, "Good night and good luck!"

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs