Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Over, Done, Kaput

Belle picks up Claire, "This is a big day for you. You're going home!"

Shawn and Mimi come in, "That's great news," says Shawn. Phillip is at Billie's arraignment. Mimi and Shawn will take Belle home.

Shawn takes baby Claire and bounces her, jarring her new liver, and says, "I feel like she's family."

Bonnie watches and thinks, "Oh, Shawn, you can never find out that Claire is your daughter."

John, Marlena and Alex stand outside. John claps his hands and says, "Our granddaughter is going home! Alex doesn’t need to hang around. I can make sure you get home just fine. North really has nothing to do with our granddaughter."

"No he doesn't," says Marlena, "Not yet. We’re renewing our wedding vows, though and that will change things."

"You are making a big mistake," says Frankie.

"She's just a kid," says Billie.

"She's 18," says Frankie

Billie says, "When I was Chelsea's age my mother wasn't around when I needed her, and I want to be here for Chelsea. I told her she can count on me."

Patrick grabs Chelsea and tells her he knows what happened, "I have proof. So just admit it before your mother takes the fall. You killed Zach!"

Caroline tells Bo to tell Hope the truth. "I know," says Bo, "Before she finds out from someone else, I have to tell her the truth."

Hope walks in and says, "The truth? About what?" Caroline says she will let the two of them talk privately. As she leaves, she gives Bo a killer stare. Hope wants to know what's up.

Alex tells Marlena John is right; John and Marlena should spend some time with Claire. He will go back and do some work and think evil thoughts. Alex leaves. John squints. He really should go have an eye exam while he is there in the hospital.

Marlena goes into Claire's room. Shawn suggests he and Mimi should leave Belle and Marlena alone. Shawn and Mimi leave. Belle and Marlena make over Claire. Belle wishes it hadn't been at Zach's expense. Marlena tells Belle about renewing her vows with Alex. She asks her to be there and be happy for her. No dice. Belle wants Marlena to get her memory back so she can remember how much Marlena loves John.

Mimi tells Shawn she asked Belle to be her matron of honor. Shawn asked Phillip. Oh, the joy. Shawn says he really doesn't want to rush into this. It won't be a happy thing if the family is still mourning. Mimi agrees. He takes her hand and promises to get her a real engagement ring.

Frankie says Billie isn't setting a good example for Chelsea. Billie doesn't want him to defend her, "I am responsible for Zach's death. That's my story and I'm sticking to it."

Patrick grills Chelsea. He flashes back to watching the video. Chelsea stands firm. He tells her she will regret it someday if she lets Billie do this.

Hope begs Bo to tell her what's going on. The idiot stammers around and suggests they go somewhere private. Hope wants to stay there so she can see Billie's arraignment. She wants to know why he is so anxious to get out of there. Hope sees something across the room, "OMG, Bo!"

Shawn says Zach's death hasn't even sunk in yet.

Bonnie watches, "Mimi, you'd better not wait too long to get hitched. If Shawn finds out, you can kiss him goodbye."

John busts into Claire's room. He has to get Marlena to change her mind about Alex.

Marlena says, "You're not giving up, eh?"

"I'm sorry," says John, "I don't speak Canadian. But if you're asking if I am giving up, you didn't think I would did you?"

They pack up to go. John suggests Marlena go with Belle. He has something to do.

"You've been using me, Alex," says Lois.

"We've been using each other," says Alex.

"I thought you loved me," says Lois, "Now I'm not so sure."

"We've been over this plan a dozen times," says Alex.

Lois rants, "Now I'm going to be locked up again while you are with Marlena. I heard you are renewing your wedding vows. Don't do this to me again."

"Just calm down," barks Alex, "Look at me. Everything is going exactly as I planned, but you have to trust me."

"I want to," she says.

"Good," says Alex, "We are both going to get exactly what we want, an acting job on a show that doesn't suck."

John comes in. He flails his arms like PCP-Diddy and asks, "What the hell would you be doing in here?"

Back at the loft. Belle lays Claire into her crib and says to Marlena, "Claire knows she will always be protected by Shawn and me."

"Are you aware of what you just said," asks Marlena.

Shawn tells Mimi he can't wait to adopt and start a family with her. He asks what about naming their first son after Zach. Mimi would love to do that.

Hope sees a bag of Zach's PJ's. They are there for evidence, I guess. They are in a plastic bag, squished down flat as a pancake, which proves he was run over. Hope breaks down. Bo goes to get her some water. Outside, the nitwit tells Caroline he can't tell her right now. Caroline goes for the water Bo goes back in. Just as Bo gets to her, Hope faints. Bo catches her.

Billie is sorry Frankie wasted his time, but she doesn't want his help. He advises her not to go through this on her own. She tells him she expects him to keep this to himself. "As your attorney," he says, "I'll keep your confidence." She thanks him and hugs him. They hear Patrick yelling in the hall.

Patrick tells the little slimeball he will spill the beans if she doesn't. Billie runs out and screams, "No you won't! Leave her alone, Patrick!"

John asks Alex if holding Lois' hand is the 'work' he was going to do, "You look awfully chummy for two people who used to hate each other."

"I am her psychiatrist," says Alex, "I came by to make sure she no longer poses a threat to Marlena. I realize she just tried to throw her off the roof, but I thought perhaps there had been a miracle recovery."

Belle says Shawn is Claire's godfather and that's what she meant. Marlena thinks that's pretty lame. She reminds Belle she called Shawn's name when she was in labor. Belle assures her it means nothing. She loves Shawn because of what he has done for Claire, "It isn't just gratitude for what Shawn has done. Something happened and it was weird." She tells Marlena about the dream she and Shawn had. Zach said Belle and Shawn belong together.

"Well," says Marlena, "My question is, do you think that is true?"

Saved by the doorbell. It's Bonnie. She brought groceries so they can celebrate the homecoming. Mimi isn't exactly happy to see her. Bonnie says, "Pages are falling off the calendar. You could lose Shawn like you lost Rex. You'd better do something to bag Shawn quick."

Shawn walks up, "What's going on?"

Patrick tells Billie he knows Chelsea was driving Bo's SUV. Billie insists this is what is best for Chelsea, "If Hope finds out, she will flip out. I am doing this to save their marriage and for Chelsea."

Patrick wheels around and asks the little snot, "Are you gonna just stand there and let this happen?" The brat stands there and lets it happen.

Bo carries Hope to a seat. He tells her she shouldn't be there today. Hope says, "I couldn't get through this without you, Brady. Just stay with me."

Bo insists, "There is no reason for us to be here."

"I have to be here for Zach," says Hope, "As long as I have you to lean on I can handle it. If need you. If I lost you..."

"That's not gonna happen," says Bo, "I love you very much. We'll be together for all the Days Of Our Lives no matter what."

Billie rushes between Patrick and Chelsea. Frankie watches. "I've been a lousy daughter," cries the brat, "I killed someone, and I will always have to live with that. How will I ever be able to thank you?"

"I'm your mother," says Billie, "I will always protect you. You haven't been a lousy daughter. You'd have to improve to be lousy. She turns and tells Frankie she doesn't need an attorney. She fires him. He wishes her the best and leaves.

Chelsea tells her maybe she shouldn't have done that. Billie says things will be fine. Patrick jumps in and tells her, "Trying to cover this up is suicidal."

Hope goes to freshen up. Caroline bawls Bo out. "Be the man I raised you to be. Suck it up and do it."

"I wish I could do that," says Bo, "If there is one thing I can do, it's suck. If this was about me I would. But I am the only thing holding her together. If I told her, she wouldn't want anything to do with me."

"She will find out second hand," says Caroline, "Is that what you want?"

"I know she will never forgive me," says Bo, "But this is the choice I have. Either I tell her now, when she is vulnerable or I tell her later when it will hurt more. I would lay down my life to keep her from this pain."

Shawn asks, "Excuse me, Bonnie, but did you just tell Mimi to bag me?"

Bonnie says, "You two are engaged. I'd say she already has. What I said was these bags are heavy."

Shawn helps with the bags as Bonnie pulls Mimi outside. They argue. Bonnie says, "If you don't marry Shawn soon, you will be the next one grieving. Your relationship with him will be over, done, kaput!"

Belle tells Marlena everything else Zach said came true. Marlena says if Belle is in love with Shawn, she has to resolve things before he marries Mimi, "We have a lot in common. We both have two men in our lives. I was married before I met your father. I know you don’t like it. But that’s the person with whom I belong. Not with your dad."

John asks Alex if he is sure Lois doesn't pose a threat to Marlena. Alex says he will know after Lois' treatment. John says, "Sometimes it takes a while, but I usually figure out what the game is and when I do, your days with Marlena are over." He leaves.

"That is one determined man," says Lois.

"John is no match for me," insists Alex, "By the time he gets wise to me, the deed will be done. Lois, please stop worrying. We don't have much more to do here. Just follow my instructions and you will get everything you deserve." Hug.

John has been transported to the loft. He tells Marlena he found Lois and Alex together. Marlena insists Alex is a wonderful man. If John is trying to drive a wedge between them, it will not work. She leaves. John chases her. Belle wonders.

Shawn asks if Belle is OK. She says she is. Claire is her little miracle. She thinks of Zach and apologizes for bringing him up. Shawn tells her not to do that. He can't wait for kids of his own. He is happy for Belle and Phillip, "True love is wonderful."

"And you have Mimi," says Belle.

Bonnie and Mimi watch the tender scene. Bonnie drags Mimi back out. Mimi tells her, "I am not pressuring him for a date!"

"This wedding will never happen," says Bonnie.

Mimi asks, "How do you know? Have you been consulting with fortune tellers again?"

Bonnie yells, "This is not about fortune tellers. It's about Claire."

Mimi asks, "Claire?"

Bonnie screams, "She's Shawn's daughter, Mimi!" You could drive a Mack Truck through Mimi's mouth.

Frankie tells Caroline he is off the case. She asks if he knows; he asks if she knows. They know. "It will be a disaster," says Frankie.

"It will be the end of Bo and Hope's marriage," says Caroline.

Billie is determined to plead guilty. Bo and Hope walk up as they argue. Patrick says, "You have to stop lying, Billie."

Hope yells, "Dammit! Is anyone going to tell me what the hell is going on here?" Not a chance, Hope. They're gonna drag this out until the cows not only come home, but grow old and die. FF on poor Hope.


Previews
========

The little brat begs Max, "You have to take me somewhere far away where they will never find me. Please say you will help me!"

Mimi says, "I knew this was too good to be true." Bonnie asks, "What are you talking about?" Mimi says, "There is no way I can marry Shawn now."

Sami says, "She said that you are two completely different people now, and that it's over between the two of you." Austin says, "I'm not giving up. No matter what she says."

Lucas says to Carrie, "Austin Reed and company. Our first order of business will be to crush them."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eminem & John, separated at birth..hahahahaha.

Unfortunately, should John get his eyes checked for that squint he'd lose a fourth of his acting tools. He'd be left with only jaw clenching, eyebrow cocking, and teeth clacking.

And we just have to hold on, Hope WILL finally find out. After all, sweeps month is only a day away. LOLOL

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs