Monday, February 06, 2006

The Bathroom Of Sin

Lexie comes into a hospital room. She picks up a robe and clutches it. Sleazy Tek comes in, "I've been looking all over for you." Hot kiss. Lexie protests as Tek drags her into the bathroom. They just make it in the door as a nurse wheels in poor blind Abe. Oh, blind in so many ways!

"I thought my wife would be here," says Abe.

Lexie protests as Tek attacks.

Bonnie paces and complains about being in the hospital, "If taking a bullet is the way to save Mimi, then line me up and fire away." She goes through her chart, "I really stumped the doctors, didn't I? Poor Mimi. I hate to worry her, but all of her morals and honesty is the reason my BP is going through the roof."

Mimi walks up to the door. She remembers Bonnie's request for Shawn and her to get married right away. She says to herself, "How can I marry Shawn now that I know he's the father of Belle's baby?"

Shawn comes up and says, "I bet I know what you're thinking about. I'll bet you're worried about your mom and her request. I think we should do it."

The brat can't believe it is happening. Her life is over. Billie consoles her. The judge might let her off with a fine and community service. Just like Shawn. Stained glass window, little kid, same difference.

Patrick asks Billie, "Don't you think you've done enough?"

Bo tries in vain to contact Hope. He leaves a message, "We need each other right now. Just call me. Let me know you're all right." He hangs up, "Where are you, Hope?"

Hope sniffles as she comes up to Jennifer's house and rings the doorbell. Jennifer answers, "What's wrong. Come in. What happened at the arraignment?"

Hope tells her the story. The brat was driving, "Bo deliberately kept the truth from me." Hugs.

Billie doesn't understand why Patrick would have looked for the surveillance tapes. He made a bad situation worse. It's none of his business. Patrick tells her he wasn't about to let her plead guilty for something she didn't do.

"You should have stayed out of it," says Billie.

Patrick goes over to talk to Chelsea, "I've always tried to be good to you."

The brat gives him both barrels, "The only person you care about is Billie. Now I'm going to be the one doing time. Are you satisfied?"

"I hope the judge is lenient," says Patrick.

"We'll see, won't we?" The little snot runs off.

Billie starts after her. Patrick tells Billie to let her go. Billie tees off on Patrick, "You had no right to ruin my daughter's future."

"I'm sorry if I ruined your little plan."

Billie drops the bomb, "There was a time I thought we had something special. It was a mistake to get involved with you. We're finished." Lance will be happy to hear Patrick is available.

Outside, the brat bumps into Bo.

Jennifer pieces things together. Hope tells her Bo let the brat take the car. Hope figures out what happened when Bo left her – he gave Chelsea the car. Then later Bo got a call from her. Hope breaks down, "He never told me any of this, Jen. He's my husband. Zack's father! And he never said a word. He kept telling me it was a misunderstanding. HE LIED!"

Jennifer tries to take Bo's side. Hope screams, "Don't you dare defend him to me!"

Lexie tells Tek he's playing a dangerous game. He tells her he missed her. She insists she is staying with Abe. He says, "Abe may be getting his sight back but he hasn't satisfied you in the bedroom or the bathroom in a long time. You need someone who can."

Lexie says, "Oh, and you think you're that man?"

Tek says, "Yeah, I do."

"Before we set a wedding date there is something we have to talk about," says Mimi. Bonnie overhears and goes into action. Screaming. She can't breathe. Mimi and Shawn rush in, "How can I help you, Mom?"

Bonnie gasps, "There may be something you can do..."

Bo walks Chelsea back into the courthouse.

"You can't be serious," says Patrick.

"You didn't respect my wishes," says Billie, "There was a time when I thought you and I could... never mind. It doesn’t' matter."

"I don't want it to end," says Patrick, "We've gotten close."

"Well," says Billie, "I've been trying to get close to Chelsea. But that ended."

Bo walks in ad tries to mitigate the situation. Billie tells Patrick to just get out.

"Fine," says Patrick, "If that's what you want. I'm not going to beg, but just know it didn't have to be this way." He leaves.

Jennifer says, "I'm not defending Bo! Well, I am a little bit, but I love you both. He was trying to spare your feelings. Look at Jack. He didn't tell me when he knew he was dying. He wanted to spare me."

"It was wrong," says Hope, "What he did was wrong. Not to mention stupid."

Hope goes for water. Doorbell. Patrick. He stopped by to see how Jennifer is doing. "It's not a good time," says Jennifer.

"Hope's here," says Patrick, "I saw her car. Is she OK?"

"No," says Jennifer, "She's not. I don't know if she will ever recover from all this."

Abe sits like a statue. Tek says when he kissed her she kissed him back, "Sex is a part of marriage and Abe hasn't been a part of that in a long time. When was the last time he took you out? And then there's Theo... does Abe do stuff with him?"

"He tries," says Lexie.

"And he gets frustrated," says Tek, "Then who does he take it out on?"

"ENOUGH," says Lexie, "Nobody's life is perfect. Abe is a good man. I'm ashamed for the way I have acted. You have to respect him."

"I do," says Tek, "But it's you I love." They go back at it.

Abe flops his arm around on the bed. He says, "I thought I left my robe on the bed. Someone must have hung it up. Can you check the closet and the bathroom to see if you can find it?"

Inside the bathroom of sin, Lexie watches as the latch turns.

Bonnie puts on an act, "I know it's tough seeing me like this. I don't think I'm gonna bounce back. It's too late for me. I just want my little girl to be happy. We could both be happy if you and Shawn would just get married." Mimi asks for a few minutes alone with her mom.

Shawn leaves. Mimi turns and says, "DROP IT MOM!"

"Am I asking so much," says Bonnie.

"I'm not going to start out my marriage with a lie."

"Then you can kiss being Mrs. Shawn Brady goodbye," says Bonnie.

Mimi says, "That's just the price I will have to pay."

"You're making a mighty big mistake," says Bonnie. Mimi flops her head down on the bed in frustration.

Billie tells Bo she is sorry for the way things turned out. Bo gets a call. It's the station. "OK, I'll tell her." Bo hangs up, "You're free to go," he says, "The DA has dropped the charges."

Billie says, "So now Chelsea will be charged."

"I'm afraid so."

The brat watches, "I can't believe this is happening."

Patrick tells Jennifer, "I know there is no love lost between Bo and me, but he is living a nightmare. He may lose both of his children."

Hope walks in and says, "If that happens, he has no one to blame but himself... How could I ever forgive him?"

The nurse comes into the bathroom. Empty room. Tek and Lexie cower in the shower. She takes the robe and leaves. "OK Tek," whispers Lexie, "Whatever we had is over."

"That hurts," says Tek, "If you really mean it."

"I have to take some of the blame here," says Lexie. About half, I'd say. "I love my husband. And that's it."

"I just know what I feel," says Tek.

Lexie's pager goes off. "Oh great," she says, "A patient needs me." Tek suggests they can sneak out since Abe won't be able to see them. Lexie says "He may not have his sight, but his hearing is better than ever." They try anyway.

Lexie tiptoes. She shoots the gap and gets out of the room undetected. Tek starts out. "Who's there," asks Abe. Tek freezes.

Shawn says he had Lexie paged. Lexie comes in. She goes to work. Mimi and Shawn leave. Lexie examines Bonnie. Bonnie tells her, "The pain is like a dagger... No, more like a machete."

Lexie will order more tests, "Women in your age group..."

"What age group," snaps Bonnie, "I'm younger than you think."

"Your age is in your chart, Bonnie," says Lexie, "Women entering menopause are more likely candidates for heart disease. But with proper diet and quitting smoking, you can reduce your risk. Reducing stress also helps."

Shawn tells Mimi it doesn't seem like she's that anxious to go ahead with the wedding. Mimi insists he's wrong. Lexie comes out. She is concerned about Bonnie. She has to make lifestyle changes. She has to diet, quit drinking and smoking.

"My mom," asks Mimi. She flashes back to a gluttonous Bonnie smoking, drinking and gorging herself.

A nurse tells Lexie Abe is asking for her. She leaves.

Mimi asks, "What if my mom really is dying?"

Shawn says, "Salem will be a lot quieter place."

Abe says, "I know someone's here."

Tek pauses, and then says, "It's me, Abe, it's Tek."

"What brings you here," asks Abe.

"The truth," asks Tek, "I came to see your wife." Abe stares, so to speak.

Shawn thinks maybe they should just grant Bonnie her wish. "What's the big deal," he asks, "We're in love. Maybe this is what we all need right now."

Mimi suggests, "Maybe we should talk about it later, OK?" She goes back into Bonnie's room.

Bonnie tells her, "I know I haven't been the best mother, but I've done the best I could. You think I'm being silly wanting to see that you are taken care of after I've gone. It would give me peace of mind. So what did you decide? Are you going to forget about this Claire thing?"

Mimi says, "I guess."

"Really," asks Bonnie, "You're gonna marry Shawn pronto?"

"No," says Mimi, "Shawn Brady." Hugs. Mimi stares.

Hope tells Patrick the brat doesn't care about anyone but herself, "I wish to God she'd never come into our lives."

"I understand," says Patrick, "Billie should never have tried to cover for her."

Hope says, "You have to know, as Zack's mother I will do everything in my power to see that Chelsea gets the maximum sentence."

Patrick asks, "Are you serious?"

"Yes," says Hope, "That girl was wiling to let her mother go to prison for her. That's not human."

"I think the three of you need to work this out," says Patrick.

"I don't care if I ever see either of them again," says Hope.

Hope goes up to spend some time with JJ.

Jennifer says, "I have never seen my cousin like this. She feels so alone. Bo didn't trust her with the truth."

"I hope she finds a way to forgive Bo," says Patrick.

Jennifer says, "When I finally found out Jack was dying, I don't know if I was angrier he didn't tell me, or that he was dying. Hope may lose her marriage."

Bo gets off the phone with the prosecutor. The brat says, "This could be it."

Bo says, "They're going to file official charges against you for Zack's death." Tears and hugs.


Previews
========

Bloodthirsty Austin says, "Breaking up Highstyle gave me an appetite for more of the same. It's my future." Carrie walks behind him and listens.

Abe says, "You are so beautiful." Lexie says, "Oh, sweetheart, you can see!"

The brat asks Bo, "What about Hope? She hates me."

Hope tells Jennifer, Maggie and Alice, "There is no other choice. If he decides to stand by Chelsea Benson, he loses his marriage to me. It's that simple."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to wash my computer screen. My coffee went everwhere when I read the daily Variety. Hee hee.

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Austin lost his shirt....hahaha. Pitiful the lengths they'll go to to get one of the guys shirtless now that summer is over.

Loved the headlines in Variety.

Bo/Chelsea/Hope/Billie/Patrick just had it out in the corridor (remarkably free of any other courthouse denizens). How did the DA find out it wasn't Billie? Osmosis??

Great Prevuze.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs