Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Fairy Tales And Crap

Austin pours the champagne. Carrie says, "I am so ignorant I don't even know what's involved with a takeover. You can say that again.

Austin prefers to think of it as an acquisition. Sami and Nicole come out and they all toast the victory. Austin says, "It's a new beginning. Starting tomorrow morning we will be on every page of every business journal in the country." Austin and Carrie go off to talk.

Nicole watches and says, "Sami it's unbelievable, it's like Mike Horton never existed." She changes the subject, "What are you up to Sami? I want to know right now."

Carrie tells Austin he will be a mogul. He's just happy she is there to celebrate with him. "I'm sorry I'm going on about how happy I am," he says, "Something is definitely bothering you.

"Austin," says Carrie, "I need your help."

Jennifer wants to know why Frankie didn't show her the DVD. He thinks she is mad at what Jack said, not because he didn't tell her about the video. Jennifer tells him, "You have reasons why you have kept this a secret from me."

Alex struggles to break out of his restraints. He remembers Lois standing over his bed threatening him and Marlena. "Someone has to stop her," he yells.

Marlena struggles as Lois tries to push her off the roof.

"I did it," thinks the brat, "I should be taking the rap."

Max comes up to comfort her, "Hi kid."

"Yeah," she says, "I feel like one. I'm a murderer, Max. If I had just stopped and called 911 Zach could still be alive."

"You guys are all family, dysfunctional, but a family anyway," says Max, "You can work things out. You will probably be charged with vehicular homicide."

"I won't be charged at all," says the brat, "Billie is taking the blame."

Hope screams at Billie. She wants to know what happened. Bo wants her to go lie down. Lexie takes her off. Bo talks to Billie. Billie tells him, "Our daughter had to grow up without her mother. The least I can do is take the blame. From now on, as far as you are concerned, I killed Zach."

Sami doesn't know why Nicole is so suspicious. Nicole just can't believe Sami would give up so easily. Sami says she isn't giving Austin up to Nicole. She wouldn't do that. She advises Nicole to give up gracefully. Nicole thinks Austin will fall in love with her once the takeover is complete. They trade insults and Nicole storms off.

Austin asks what kind of help Carrie needs.

"How do I stop a corporate giant from taking over my company?"

"I didn't know your company was in trouble," says Austin.

"Huge trouble," says Carrie, "For starters, our CEO is incompetent. Once I broke up with Mike, my company became my life. I promised my employees they would have jobs for life. My employees are my company."

He asks, "Do you really want my advice?"

"I do," says Carrie

'OK," he says, "I think you need to get a new attitude."

The brat doesn't understand why Billie would take the blame. Max says Billie is letting love take over, "But they won't take her word for it. They have to go with the evidence. Billie wasn't near the SUV. They are dusting for fingerprints. What will they do when they don't find hers? What do they do when they find out she wasn't there?"

"It was cold. She could have been wearing gloves," says the brat.

Max asks, "Do you want your mom to take the rap for this?"

The little snot whines, "I'm just saying she wasn't wearing gloves."

"You can't do this," says Max, "I'm going to tell them."

He turns to go, but she stops him, "No, Max don't!"

Hope is hysterical. Lexie tries to calm her down. She talks about being Isaac's parents. She tells Hope she understands. Hope sobs uncontrollably, "If you understand then help me find out who did this to Zach."

Billie won't let Bo tell who really hit Zach. She wants to protect her daughter.

"This isn't about punishing Chelsea," says Bo, "It's about the truth. She was driving the car. I'm gonna tell the truth."

Jennifer wants to know when Jack came up with the idea. Frankie says, "When he found out he was dying."

"He wanted me to be there as a friend," says Frankie, "He wanted to see if I could stir up the old feelings between us."


"Huh? I didn't know you ever had feelings for Jack," says Jennifer.

"If he wasn't going to tell you how could I go behind his back," asks Frankie.

Jennifer says, "If I had never found that bottle of pills..."

"He might never have said a word," says Frankie.

Jennifer asks, "My gosh Jack, how could you not know me?"

The nurse comes into Alex' room and he asks her to help. She goes for the doctor.

Marlena hangs over the ledge. She begs Lois, "My family needs me."

Lois screams, "You took Alex from me."

Marlena contemplates the ten-story drop and yells, "If you want Alex, take him."

Lois screams, "It's too late. You took the love of my life from me and now it's time for you to pay."

Marlena gasps, "No! Don't kill me!"

"I'm not going to kill you," screams Lois, "The beauty part is you're going to kill yourself. I always had good timing. You'll be on the street in time for garbage pickup."

Nicole remains suspicious of Sami's motives. She says Sami will be back here doing secretarial work while she and Austin are in LA. Sami tells her, "You don't have a chance with Austin."

"I suddenly remember a very humiliating moment in your life," says Nicole, "When Austin wouldn't' marry you and he kissed me passionately." Flashback. "We both knew what that kiss meant. It was a promise for our future. He chose me that day and would choose me over Carrie."

Sami snaps back, "Austin was on the rebound. What you're looking at over there is the real thing. True love. Like from fairy tales and crap. And there is nothing that can come between them."

Nicole goes off to take a phone call. Sami says to herself, "Well there is one thing that can come between them."

Carrie is surprised Austin said that, "Employees are people with lives and rights." Austin insists he can help that kind of sick thinking.

Max lectures the brat. She wants to confess but 20 years in prison would be inconvenient, "Is prison where you think I belong?"

"That's not a fair question," says Max.

"I – wah - just – wah - found – wah - my – wah – family."

"Yes," says Max, "Bo and Hope and Billie and your two brothers. Well, you only have one brother now. You had a life before. The Bensons were good to you."

"This is my real family," she insists.

"And you're treating them like crap," says Max, "I don’t want to see you suffer any more but the truth will come out sometime. I think it's better it came from you."

"You say you're my friend," she whines, "But a real friend wouldn't want me to go to prison."

Max says "I just think that it would be better for the rest of your life if you do the right thing now."

Bo says, "Chelsea won't love you more if you do this." Billie thinks he's wrong. "You're a cop," says Bo, "You know they will investigate this. How are you going to explain the fact that your fingerprints weren't on the car and other things?"

"I could have been wearing gloves," she says, "Come on Bo, work with me on this."

"Chelsea was driving the car," says Bo, "She has to face the court. What am I talking about? I am responsible. I signed that temporary permit."

"You didn't know what would happen."

"You never know things like that," says Bo, "I went against my better judgment. My son paid the price. I don't know how Hope can look at me and Chelsea again."

"That's why you have to let me do this," insists Billie, "The courts will go easier on me with my perfect driving record. And they'll probably overlook the fact I've been in a bar-fight or two. Please let me do this for all our sakes."

Lexie leaves Hope to rest. Hope stares, "Zach... I’ll find out who did this." She gets up.

Jennifer doesn't even know how to talk to Frankie like this. She can't believe Jack did this. Frankie says Jack was just trying to make sure Jennifer and the kids were being taken care of. Jennifer says, "Jack was crazy, but in good ways. If you didn't like Jack's plan, why did you go through with it?"

"Because I'm crazy, too," says Frankie, "But in bad ways."

Alex gets out of his restraints. Marlena and Lois struggle on the roof. Marlena breaks free as Lois comes at her with an iron bar. DOWN GOES MARLENA!

Austin tells Carrie, "In business you have to be tough." He admires her huge heart. It compliments her small brain. He wants to know how much loyalty will mean to her employees when the company goes bust. Carrie insists she was going to revamp but now she has lost the company. Sami comes up. She heard what Carrie said about losing her company and hugs her. Oh, the compassion!

The brat says, "I want to do the right thing, but my mother won't let me."

"Calling her your mother," says Max, "What happened to Billie the witch? You're always insisting you're grown up. That's why you took the car – to prove you didn't need those driving lessons. And a little boy ended up losing his life. It's plain and simple. You have to take responsibility. What's stopping you?"

"Basically," she says, "the fact that I'm a selfish little worm."

Bo understands why Billie is doing this. She's willing to sacrifice her life for the brat's but that doesn't make it right.

Billie thinks things would be easier for Bo if Hope took things out on her.

"But getting away with killing my son," says Bo, "What does that teach her?"

"She'll be paying with her youth," insists Billie, "She'll get at least 20 years."

"This isn't legal," says Bo, "And I'm an officer of the law."

Billie presses, "Bo, you're going to walk in there and tell Hope I took your car without your permission and killed Zach."

With perfect timing, Hope walks out and overhears her, "OMG! You killed Zach?"

More Frankie and Jennifer. Remember those stories of Elvis shooting his TV set? They are all true. He used to watch junk like this. In the event you don't have a Glock 9mm sitting beside you right now, I suggest using the remote to zap. Jennifer insists they are just friends. Frankie tells her he tried to change Jack's mind, but got tired of saying no, "Then I decided on my own I wanted to be there for you."

The nurse discovers Alex is missing.

Lois drags Marlena over to the ledge. Alex has miraculously figured out they are on the roof and hotfooted it up there. He runs up and screams for her to stop.

Nicole wants to speak to Austin. He tells her to get lost. "It's business," she insists. I guess Austin decides he'd better talk to her after lecturing Carrie how hard-hearted she should be in business.

Sami asks Carrie how she lost the company the company. Gee, the clueless airhead doesn't know. Sami piles on, "Who's the jerk that did this?"

"I don't know."

Sami is shocked, "You mean they didn't contact you? That sounds like they were out to hurt you intentionally. It's bad business ethics. Totally indecent."

Carrie says, "I don't know what I can do."

Sami says, "You should find out who the SOB is that did this to you and make them pay for ruining your life." Pan to Austin and Nicole.

Frank and Jen. Together again. Frankie says he was honored Jack asked. He says he agreed, but not just for Jack or Jennifer, "I did it for myself, too. I'm gonna lay my cards on the table here. I know I shouldn't say this. I’m not just here out of friendship. I feel... something much deeper. I know I will regret this but the truth is, I still love you."

Alex grabs Lois and tells her not to do anything stupid. Lois rants, "I should have gotten rid of both of you years ago. Then when I heard you were coming back to Salem I knew I had my chance to get rid of you two cheaters."

"We did not cheat on you," says Alex, "I thought you had accepted our love years ago."

"Can it, Alex," she snorts, "Say goodbye to your precious Marlena."

She rolls Marlena off the roof. Alex screams, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The brat says she can't help being a coward, "I'm too afraid. I'm not going to stop Billie if she is willing to do this."

She walks off. Max makes a call, "Hey, look, I'm sorry to bother you but Chelsea needs your help right now."

Hope lunges at Billie. Billie is so sorry. FF on the little brat soaking it in.


Previews
========

Phillip says to Shawn and Mimi, "The only thing I'm gonna wish you guys is you wind up just as happy as Belle and I are."

Frankie tells Jennifer, "There is a part of me that thought we would end up living happily ever after." Jennifer says, "It can't..."

Bo says, "I'm not protecting Billie, but there is someone else I am protecting." Hope says, "OMG!" Pan to the brat.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, the pictures had it all today....history lesson, job opportunity, poetry and laughs.

The bad guys get all the good lines. Lois to Doc, "You'll be on the street in time for garbage pickup." HAHAHAHA

Austin & Co will be in the headlines "starting tomorrow morning", i.e., 2 real-time weeks from now.

We Prevuze readers don't need a Glock 9 mm. We just read Prevuze instead allowing us to blow away boredom and zap DROOL nonsense. Thanks!

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who would put Carrie over a company? Whoever did it... deserves to lose the company. That girl shouldn't be running a hair salon, let alone a company.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs