Friday, September 02, 2005

Witchy Genes

Alice's. Chloe and Brady stand outside. Chloe doesn’t feel right about the party. Brady tries to encourage her. He also reminds her this is for Sami and Lucas. He shoves her inside. Chloe walks in and stares. Belle greets her, “I’m married and now you’re getting married. When we were in high school we never knew it would happen like this.” Mentally, I think they’re both still in high school. OK, I stretched it. Grade school.

Bonnie thanks Mimi and Shawn for working tonight. She tells Shawn to drop in to Brady and Lucas’ party later. “I have some big stuff planned,” She winks.

Sami tells Caroline she’s peeved she had to share her party with Chloe. They talk about all the people who were dead. Sami says there is a difference between those people and Chloe, “They were kidnapped and held hostage. Chloe WANTED people to think she was dead.” So Chloe is scum.

“You should be in 7th heaven,” says Caroline, “Here is a toast to you and Lucas’ Silver Anniversary. With several grandchildren and great grand’s.” On this show, they probably will have great-grandchildren on their silver anniversary.

“Right now I just want a honeymoon,” says Sami.

Abby asks Chelsea if she’s starting to accept her situation.

“No,” says Chelsea, “I have a lousy mother and an even worse grandmother. How thrilled am I?”

Kate tells Billie being a mother means being strong and being close. Kate yaks about the opportunity Billie now has to bond with Bo.

Bo gets home and tells Hope Chelsea didn’t take the news well, “She said some pretty bad things about Billie.”

“Most of them probably true,” says Hope.

Phillip congratulates Brady, “In high school I couldn’t stand to be without Chloe and now I’m glad she’s with you.”

Roman lectures John because he hasn’t heard from Doc. John says he is having problems with that, too.

Alex tells Marlena he’s been keeping an unusual treatment in his back pocket, “You’re going to have to put your trust in me. You need to give yourself to me completely.”

Bo says, “If there was ever a time to give Billie a break, this is it.”

“I’m sorry,
says Hope, “I want to be supportive, but I can’t forget how she took advantage of you.”

Bo comes back with his new motto, “I thought it was you.”

“I know that.”

Bo says, “It's not an issue of trusting Billie. It’s an issue of trusting me.”

Hope says, “You’re so blind to her tricks, and she’ll use them with Chelsea to bring you closer to her.”

“We have to find a way to deal with this,” says Bo.

Abby says Chelsea has to face the truth. Chelsea says she’s not happy with the situation. She doesn’t like Billie, “And Grandma Kate doesn’t exactly bake cookies, and she turned me down for a job when I asked her. She’s a witch.”

“Then you have the same witchy genes,” says Abby.

Billie tells Kate she and Bo don’t have a future together. Kate says she will accept that. She tells Billie to stop pushing Chelsea.

Mimi delivers drinks. She puts one in front of Belle. Belle reminds her she can’t drink. “Oh,” says Mimi, “That’s right. Pregnant.”

Bonnie watches Mimi and Belle. She leans over the bar and says to Shawn, “When your best friend stabs you in he back you have to cut her off. Belle wanted to have it all. Now she’s married to moneybags Kiriakis. I’m glad you and Mimi found each other.”

Shawn insists, “We’re just friends.”

Bonnie the philosopher says, “Passion is like a great wine. It gets better every year. My little girl is great. Compassionate, considerate. She gets the passion from me though.”

Shawn smiles and gives Mimi a look.

Caroline tells Sami this time it will work.

Sami tells her, “Don’t jinx it.” Caroline gives a rundown of all the things it takes to have a great marriage. Sami chokes when Caroline mentions trust.

Brady and Phillip talk about how well Phillip is coming with his new leg. Brady says it won’t be long before they can play one-on-one basketball again. Phillip says, “As long as you don’t mind getting your butt kicked by a one-legger.”

John is having his doubts about Dr. North.

Alex asks if Marlena trusts him. Of course she does. Before she came away with him it was torture. She thinks he is so reassuring, “You give me the freedom to be OK with not remembering.”

“Your husband keeps calling,” says Alex.

“He wants me to attend weddings,” says Marlena. You make me feel almost normal with the way I am. It’s so difficult to keep disappointing people. I don't' think I can go to the weddings with all the people there staring at me, wondering when I will get my memory back. What would you like me to do?”

“It’s something I think you have never experienced before in your life. I can assure you it is one of life’s great pleasures.” A Belle rings. “Excuse me.”

Alex leaves. Marlena says, “That sounds mysterious.”

Hope tells Bo, “Mark my words, Billie will suggest having some time alone with you.”

Bo says, “Lets put the focus on Chelsea, where it belongs”

Hope says, “Look at the way Chelsea got you and Max and Patrick to turn on each other.”

Bo defends Chelsea.

“Jennifer got the same take on her as I did,” says Hope, “Chelsea is out to get whatever she can out of this situation”

“That is a cynical way of looking at it,” says Bo.

“Chelsea is not my biological child,” says Hope.

“She’s Billie’s and my biological daughter, and you can’t get past that,” says Bo.

Kate comes up to the table where Sami and Caroline are talking. She says she isn’t here for Sami. She’s there because Chloe is marrying the man she deserves, unlike Sami. Kate insults Caroline. Sami chases after her but Caroline stops her.

Kate is working the room, bouncing from one insulting encounter to another. She tells Shawn since he’s working as a bartender, he’s putting his college education to good use. Kate looks toward Belle and says, “She’s married to my son. Don't' forget that.” Kate moves on to make someone else miserable.

Bonnie comes up after Kate leaves, “No matter how you dress it up, trash is trash. I’ll handle the bar. You go enjoy the party.”

Bonnie makes a call, “This is Bonnie Lockhart at Alice’s, where is he?” Mimi overhears and asks what Bonnie is up to.

Kate says hi to the girls.

“Hi Granny Kate,” says Chelsea, “What do you want?”

“I think we should meet again, officially,” says Kate. Billie comes up. Kate says she is introducing herself to her granddaughter. Chelsea brings up the coffee shop. “If I had known you were Billie's daughter things would have gone differently,” says Kate.

Chelsea gets in Billie’s face, “How do you lose your own kid? How did you lose me?” Lose her again – permanently.

“It’s a really long story,” says Billie, “I’d like to tell you about it later. It’s personal. I will tell you about it in private. But I can tell you this. Bo and I were told you were stillborn. It has to do with this family called the DiMeras and Stefano’s obsession with ruining the lives of the people in this town. We have each other.”

“What am I supposed to call you, Mom?” I had a mom. That’s what I called her.”

“How about calling me Billie?”

“I guess, sure, Billie. Look I don’t mean to make this hard for you and Bo. I just need more time,” says Chelsea.

“Sure,” says Billie, “We'll talk later.”

“Thanks, Billie,” says Chelsea.

Chelsea goes over to Abby. Abby asks Chelsea why she is being so nice to them all of a sudden.

“I need time to think for one thing. To see how I’ll make this big farce pay off,” says Chelsea.

Victor says to Lucas, “Since I’ve been kind of like a father to you at times, how about if I give you some fatherly advice?”

“Not if you’re going to tell me I shouldn’t marry Sami,” says Lucas.

“You’re making a big mistake,” says Victor.

Roman says he wouldn’t have left Marlena up there. He thinks there is something suspicious about Dr. North.

John admits he made the wrong call, “It’s eating you that it was my call to make, though, isn’t it? Because she is my wife, not yours.”

Dr. North carefully places rocks on Marlena’s back, “This is an ancient heat therapy used to achieve complete relaxation. The stones are heated to exactly two degrees above body temperature, which is perfect in order to achieve relaxation. Try not to talk, just give in to the warmth, the sense of peace.”

“How can I thank you,” says Marlena.

“Knowing I am helping you is all the thanks I need,” says Alex. That, along with the whopping bill I will be sending. “Later, we will use hypnotherapy. Don
t worry, you can’t be forced into doing anything you wouldnt do normally. Unless the practitioner is unscrupulous, MWAHAHAHAHAHA! All I want to do is help you Marlena.”

Hope says, “It’s not just because Chelsea is yours and Billie’s. She is my stepdaughter. I think you should be prepared. She is a teenager with problems. And more than a tad manipulative. You are carrying the guilt because you weren’t there all those years.”

“Things will work out. Everything will be fine. We’re all a family now. Shawn and Zach have a new sister,” says Bo.

Chelsea says, “I want things you can’t get without money. Having Billie’s DNA may be the best thing that ever happened to me.”

Bart walks in wearing his masked-man cowboy outfit, followed by another cowboy. Bonnie gives him a look and says, “Your hip action has got me hypnotized.”

Bart says, “Stick around after the performance and I’ll give you a private show.” Bart and his partner are ready to get these chicks hot.

Bonnie announces the show. The boys dance as the girls scream. The shirts come off. The dollar bills go in. Bart and Bonnie dance. I’m Too Sexy plays in the background. As the revelry continues, Bart tires to get Sami to dance. She doesn’t want to. Bart lifts his mask to show Sami who he is, “I’ve got a message from the count.”

Victor and Phillip bond. Victor tells him, “The Greeks have a word for it, ‘perifanos,’ – it means proud. I’m very proud of you, Phillip. I thank God he saw fit not to take you from us.” Belle is a different story, though. They hug, “S’agapo, son.”

“S’agapo, Dad.” Oh, the bonding.

“And when your child is born, we are going to have dancing in the streets of Salem. And your family is going to have every comfort money can buy, I promise you that,” says Victor.

“You know I don’t need that, Dad,” says Phillip.

“Don’t argue with the father of a war hero,” says Victor.

Shawn watches in the background and takes off.

Victor and Phillip run into Bo. Bo congratulates Phillip on being a prospective father. He tells Victor they found his new granddaughter.

Alex brings drinks, “I’m going to hypnotize you, but I want you to drink herbal tea before I put you under. It will calm your nerves in case I probe into something that makes you uncomfortable.” Marlena sits. Alex spikes the tea, “Bottoms up.”

John is on the phone, “Dr. Estrada, great timing. What do you have on Dr. North? ...Damn it! That’s exactly what I thought!”

Sami tells Bart, “I can’t talk to you here. This is my bachlorette party.”

“You’ve had a million of them.”

Kate watches Bart and Sami leave, “Isn’t that exactly like Sami running off with a stripper, sewing her wild oats before settling down with my son?”

Shawn looks at Belle.

Mimi asks, “Why do you do that to yourself?”

Shawn says, “I’m glad to have this job but I don’t think I can hang out here any longer.”

Chloe tells Belle she’s worried about what will happen when the bandages come off. Belle reassures her.

Hope comes up to Billie and Kate. Catty greetings all around.

“There is my new step mom,” says Chelsea.

“Hope is great,” says Abby.

“I’m sorry Abby, but I don’t think she is that great. She’d better enjoy her marriage while it lasts.” Chelsea walks off.

Hope tells Billie she is sure things will work out the way they are supposed to. Hope leaves.

Billie says, “The way they are supposed to? Was that bitchy or what?”

Kate says, “She is scared, and she has reason to be. Because if things work out the way they are supposed to, Hope will be out in the cold.”

Chelsea tells Abby, “My luck changed when I won that car. Chelsea girl you’re really going to cash in.”

Sami and Bart talk. Sami wants the Stan costume back because it has her DNA all over it. Bart tells her, “That can be arranged when the Count escapes. If things don’t work out, Stan-The-Man is gonna take you to your grave.”

Phillip gets a phone call. His new prosthetic has arrived. He says he will be right over. Phillip toasts Brady and Chloe. Brady hopes Marlena will have her memory back by the time they walk down the aisle.

Alex has hypnotized Marlena, “Go back to a time when you were most happy. To a time you have forgotten, it was so long ago. To a time no one else knows anything about. Do you remember?” Marlena nods. Alex continues, “A man in your life at that time, the man you loved then. The man you still love today. Do you remember him?”

Marlena remembers scenes of passion with Alex.

“It’s you,” says Marlena.

“Yes, it is me. You remembered,” says Alex. They kiss.

John walks in. He squints, works his jaw and conjures up the fires of hell. FF.


Previews
========

Shawn runs up as Belle screams, “Belle, what is it?” She wails, “It's the baby!”

Chloe says, “No! No! I don’t want you to leave.” Brady stares at the door.

Sami asks Bart, “Do you have any idea how much trouble I would be in if I got caught?” Bart says, “Yet another wedding blowing up in your face is gonna be the least of your problems.

Marlena tells John, “If you don't' come to terms with Alex being in my life, you will lose me forever.”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chloe's cat....ROFLMAO!!!!!

Why is Kate at the shower??

And speaking of "why"...why is Bo so guilty about not being there for Chelsea? Despite all of Billie's hyterical hand-wringing about her poor daughter living the live of the damned without her, it appears to me she was raised in a great family by two stable adults. What would her upbringing have been with two nut jobs like Snilly??

Rock on, Prevuze!

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found you and only read this one post...but it's hilarious!! Finally, someone who thinks DOOL is as funny as I think it is...will be returning for more!

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs