Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A Monster That Mocks The Meat It Feeds On

Mimi watches Belle and Shawn at the reception. Belle tells Shawn she never stopped loving him and never will.

Chloe admires her ring. It has a small scratch and she doesn’t know if she can go through with the reception until the scratch is gone. She is married to Brady and that is all that matters. They kiss. Mimi walks by and congratulates them. Chloe notices Mimi is a little shook. Chloe promises even though things are a little hard for Mimi she will live happily ever after. What a trooper that Chloe is. Always looking on the bright side of things.

Victor gives Nico orders to hog-tie Nicole until Brady and Chloe leave. Nicole gets on the phone and tells Victor there are love letters from Brady in her purse.

Brady and Chloe talk to John, Victor and Caroline. Caroline is glad John never sold the cottage. John rambles. Chloe and Brady are going to Paris on their honeymoon, then wherever the spirits take them. John flashes back to his honeymoon with Marlena.

Victor consoles him, “You and Marlena have a love that runs very deep. She’ll come back to you.”

John says, “I have a feeling Dr. North will do everything in his power to prevent that.”

Dr. North offers to drive Marlena home.

Bonnie grills Patrick about Chelsea. Bo joins in. Bonnie threatens Bo. Patrick and Bo go off to discuss things. Bo would rather tackle Patrick than Bonnie.

Chelsea apologizes to Billie. Billie understands. Chelsea goes to see Max.

Hope comes up and asks Billie how things are going with Chelsea.

“She just apologized to me.”

Hope asks, “Out of the blue? Are you sure she was being sincere?”

Max tells Chelsea she’s wearing a great dress.

“That’s it,” says Frankie, “I can’t do this any more. It isn’t right, Jen.”

Abby doesn’t understand why Jack is pushing Frankie on Jennifer. “She and Frankie belong together,” says Jack. Lame.

Will is worried the Lucas-Sami wedding won’t compare to this bash. Lucas says it will be the best ever. I’ll bet it won’t be as boring. Maybe half the guests won’t run out on them either.

Roman tells Sami they are going to shut down the entire DiMera operation. “That includes that bastard Stan,” says Lucas, “who belongs on death row right beside Tony.”

Chloe and Brady cut the cake.

Victor tells John, “There is a marriage that will last forever.”

John tells Victor Marlena wouldn’t come to the wedding without North, “I was slightly misled about his qualifications.”

“Then fire him,” snorts Victor.

“Legally I can’t make any decisions about her treatment,” says John.

Victor says, “To hell with him. Do whatever you can to make her remember.”

Marlena is concerned. John keeps staring at her. The pair starts to leave, but they bump into John who stops them and asks where they are going. Alex says they are leaving. John says, “I don’t think so.”

Bonnie wonders what is wrong with Mimi, “This isn’t about Rex is it.”

“That,” says Mimi, “and, um, I just overheard Belle telling Shawn she is still in love with him.”

Bonnie says, “Belle is a spoiled brat trying to hold on to both Phillip and Shawn. You can’t let her get away with it.”

“I guess I knew that,” says Shawn.

“Nothing’s changed,” says Belle, “I’m not gonna leave Phillip. I’m carrying his child.”

“Can you tell me you would be happier with him than with me,” asks Shawn. Belle stares.

Chelsea and Max dance. Chelsea asks if everything is OK. He hasn’t been on the race circuit for a while, “Don't' worry about it. My agent called and one of my sponsors dropped me and some others worry about where I‘ve been.”

Chelsea vows, “We’ll get you another sponsor.”

“Got any leads?”

Sure,” says Chelsea, “We can get Basic Black to sponsor you.”

Max asks, “You’d do that for me?”

“I’d do anything for you.”

Billie asks Hope why she would ask if Chelsea is insincere. Hope just wants Billie to keep an open mind, “Chelsea can manipulate situations. If Patrick doesn’t stay away from Chelsea there is no telling what Bo will do.”

Bo lectures Patrick, “You may have fooled some of the women around her but we know once you have worked for DiMera you will be connected to him forever.”

“He is in prison,” says Patrick, “He will never hurt anyone again.”

Bo warns him, “Stay away from my daughter.”

“Or what,” asks Patrick.

Frankie tells Jennifer she should be with Jack. Jennifer says she suspects something is wrong with Jack – not a sprained ankle.

Jack tells Abby he meant Frankie and Jennifer should be dancing together. Abby insists he keeps pushing Frankie on Jennifer. She wonders if Jack isn’t a little jealous.

“Jealousy is a green-eyed monster that mocks the meat it feeds on,” says Jack.

“Mom is spending way too much time with Frankie,” says Abby.

Sami questions Roman about Tony and what he said. Lucas thinks if Stan was involved in a failed escape, Tony won’t hesitate to give him up.

John tells Marlena Brady will be disappointed if she leaves early. Marlena decides to stay.

Bonnie tells Mimi she has to help Shawn get over Belle.

Belle says her feelings for Phillip are getting stronger every day. Caroline encourages Belle to go out for the flower toss.

Brady gives the rules, “No kicking, no scratching. The one to catch the bouquet will be the next one to get married.” Sami suggests they should just hand the bouquet to her. She decides to give up her place since she is spoken for.

Mimi encourages Bonnie to get up there. Bonnie waves at Victor and smiles.

Sami tells Kate she should get out there since she is about to be a free woman.

Kate says, “I would not give up my place if I were you, because you’re not married yet, are you?”

“Will and Lucas and I will live all the Days Of Our Lives without you,” says Sami.

Kate thinks, “I wish I could find a way to stop that wedding.”

Chloe tosses the bouquet. The girls push Mimi right into it and she catches it.

Brady calls for the single guys. He retrieves the garter and tosses it to the guys. Of course, Bonnie shoves Shawn in front of it and he catches it. Shawn and Mimi dance. Belle frets.

Lucas tells Sami pretty soon it will be them up there and nothing will stop them.

Roman gets a call, “What did Tony say?”

Chelsea tells Max she is glad she didn’t catch the bouquet, “So, how’d you like to go back to the beach and pick up where we left off?”

Jennifer thinks there is something going on with Jack. Frankie tells her to spend the rest of the night with Jack.

Jennifer says, “No. I’d rather spend the rest of the evening with you.”

“Now that I’ve found Chelsea I am going to protect her,” says Bo.

“So what’s the problem,” says Patrick.”

Bo says, “You’re the problem.” Patrick reaches out, takes Bo in one hand, wads him up, crushes him into dust and sprinkles him on the lawn for fertilizer. Or, that’s what would happen if they really got into it, anyway.

Patrick says, “Don’t you even want to know why I was with her. I’m trying to get her to treat Billie with a little respect.”

“You had to put your arms around her to do that,” asks Bo, “Come on, come up with a better lie than that.”

Bo asks Hope to dance. He tells her he and Patrick didn’t fight because Bo didn’t want to hurt Hope’s little Boy Scout. That, and the fact that Patrick only needs one more kill for his Terminator merit badge.

“Marlena is my wife and needs and trusts you,” says John, “If you take advantage of her I will simply take you apart. If you hurt her or I find you have played with the toys in her attic, I will kill you.”

“Well,” says Alex, “Knowing about you mercenary past, I’m sure you could kill me, but I don't' think you will, because the key to getting her back would be lost forever.”

Marlena asks them not to fight, “John, what do you want?”

“To dance with my wife.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” says Alex.

“Of course you don’t,” says John.

“I don’t see that it would hurt,” says Marlena.

Brady thanks Victor for the wedding. Caroline tells them to have a beautiful honeymoon, “Before I go, I wanted to quote something once said love letter.”

When love has melted and mingled two beings into an angelic and sacred unit, and the secret of life is found for them, then they are but two wings of a single spirit. May your love soar.”

“Where did you get that,” asks Brady.

“Victor,” says Caroline, “Victor Hugo.”

Victor thanks Caroline for coming.

Brady asks Vic about the love letter.

Victor says, “I’d like to talk about another love letter. Nicole says she has love letters from you. She’s planning to use them to come between you and Chloe.”

“Nicole is demented,” says Brady, “Nobody can break us up.”

Bonnie tells Shawn Mimi is miserable.

Mimi confronts Belle. Belle says Shawn is looking for her wrap. “What,” says Mimi, “you can’t even find your wrap now? You’ve always been spoiled but now you’ve turned into a total slut.”

I wasn’t aware that’s how slut is defined these days, but I looked it up. Straight from Webster himself:

slut n. - Etymology: Middle English slutte
1 chiefly British : a slovenly woman
2 a promiscuous woman; especially : PROSTITUTE b : a saucy girl : MINX
3 a woman who can't get her own wrap at a social function

You learn something new every day watching DOOL
.

Roman says Tony’s getaway car blew up in the gunfight. Forensics is going through it right now.

“Alone at last,” says Brady.

“Lets make the most of it,” says Chloe, “It won’t last long. It means so much to me to have all our friends and family here. Thank you for talking me into going through with the big wedding.”

At the wedding Brady says he felt like he was being shot out of a rocket. But now he feels like he is in a steady orbit. It’s probably the champagne.

“So are you ready to get outta here,” asks Chelsea.

“Soon,” says Max, “The night is still young.”

Jennifer says she would rather be with Frankie because Jack and Abby are having a father-daughter moment. “I am going to keep asking you until you tell me the truth,” she says.

John and Marlena dance. “This song sounds familiar,” says Marlena.

“It’s one of your favorites,” says John. He flashes back to a high school dance and says, “I love you and only want what’s best for you.”

“I know that,” says Marlena, “I can feel that. And I’ve felt the genuine affection from so may people here tonight.”

“It’s because we all love you,” says John, “We want you to regain your memories again.”

Alex contemplates.

Brady tells the crowd it’s no good having an opera singer for a wife if she doesn’t perform for them. Milli-VaChloe lip synchs. Brady joins in.

Billie says she is going to leave Chelsea alone for the rest of the evening. Patrick says that’s a good idea. He invites Billie to dinner. Off they go. Bonnie looks on with interest.

Hope asks Bo to forget about Patrick. Bo kisses her and suggests they leave.

Bonnie tells Shawn Rex broke Mimi’s heart. It’s hard for Mimi. She needs someone who can help pick up the pieces, and I think you’re the man for the job.”

Mimi tells Belle, “You’re not satisfied with Phillip so you have to have Shawn too.”

“I’m not leaving Phillip,” says Belle.

“You are not giving up Shawn either,” says Mimi, “You’re trying to keep Shawn from being happy and I think that’s cruel and selfish.” Selfish? It’s Belle. Your point is...?

Jennifer says, “Jack is confiding in you, Frankie, tell me what is going on. I want to know what’s going on with my husband.”

Frankie says, “All right. I’ll tell you what’s going on with Jack.”

Roman says there is no word from forensics, but they found ledgers and a computer disk and luggage packed with disguises in Tony’s trunk. Sami faints. Lucas and Roman catch her. Lexie rushes over and announces, “She’s pregnant and she has a brain tumor.”

Kate watches with interest.

Marlena says when they were dancing to the other song she had a memory, “I remembered being in your arms.” FF on John.


Previews
========

Abby says, “Tell me the truth, Daddy. I’m not a baby. Are you sick?”

Mimi says, “Step aside.” Belle says, “Like Shawn would have been interested in you anyway.”

Lucas says, “Whatever they find in Tony’s car, I hope they bust that bastard Stan.”

“Got to get her out form under his control,
says John, “If he tries to stop me, I’m gonna just have to kill that bastard.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Provocative title, but when I read the whole quote from Jack I have to wonder if his mystery disease isn't affecting his brain as well. Didn't make a whole lot of sense. Maybe my caffeine hasn't kicked in yet this morning. HAHAHAHA

The "Slut" definition was a classic along with all of the pictures: Squints on drugs; Get Lexi, no a doctor; Pregnancy cooties!!! Great stuff, Prevuze!

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs