Monday, September 05, 2005

Park Your Trailer Here, Baby

Phillip and Belle get home. Phillip is excited about his new prosthesis. He plans to go get it by himself. Belle will stay behind for the wedding. Phillip notices they have a little time before he has to go...

Abby and Chelsea talk. Abby thinks they should be there when Chloe and Sami open their presents. Chelsea wishes her grandmother was anyone else but at least she’s loaded. Billie is the only thing standing between her and Patrick.

Chloe thanks the crowd for the gifts. Kate says, “It’s too bad you had to share this day with Sami. The last time I saw her she was running off with the male stripper.”

Sami wants Bart to leave her alone. Bart says, “I am sticking to you like white on rice. If Tony’s escape is messed up, you’ll be outted as Stan. Your future with Lucas – bye bye.”

Bo and Roman will be ready for Tony when he makes his move. They talk about the schmuck who broke into the computer at the office. When this all comes down, they’ll get that person – and Stan.

Brady tells Lucas, “I should have listened to you sooner. You were right about Nicole all along.” Lucas tells him he got the right girl. Victor comes up to them and agrees.

Alex hypnotizes Marlena, “Go back to your past to a time when you were most happy. To a time you have forgotten it was so long ago. To a time no one else knows about. A man in your life at that time... a man you loved then... a man you still love today. Do you remember him?”

Marlena flashes back, “It’s you. You.”

“Yes,” says Alex, “It is me. You remembered.” Kiss. Marlena digs in for seconds.

John, of course walks in, “What the hell is going on here?”

Alex says, “Black, I can explain.”

John says, “Explain how you are using my wife’s amnesia to get her into bed.”

“John, if you hurt him, you will lose me forever,” says Marlena.

Belle, Phillip, afterglow. They’ve decided to wait till they see Baby “K” to name him/her. Phillip goes through names anyway. Belle pulled the most popular names off the Social Security website, “For a boy it’s Connor, Tyler and Luke. For a girl Clair, Margaret and Hillary.”

Phillip goes to shower. Belle notices they left the door open. She goes to close it and hears Shawn and Mimi. Belle listens as Shawn tells Mimi he will look at her car. She thanks him.

“I would do anything for you,” says Shawn.

Mimi says, “That’s sweet.” Belle doesn’t think so.

Marlena tells John, “If you don’t come to terms with Alex being in my life, you will lose me forever.” Marlena runs upstairs.

John gets macho, “You wanna tell me what was going on here?”

Alex says, “It was quite simple, you walked in on a session. I know how it appeared, but Marlena thought she was kissing the man she loves. She saw this person in her mind’s eye. She projected him onto me.”

“You expect me to believe Marlena thought you were me?”

Alex says, “Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here. How can we be sure she thought it was you?”

Marlena sits and looks in her mirror, “Oh my word. How did that happen? What was I thinking?” She conjures up Alex. He says, “You couldn’t help yourself. You want me as much as I want you.” He kisses her. She gasps and pops back to reality.

Victor proposes a toast to the two grooms. “Brady, words can’t express how proud I am of you. I wish you and Chloe every happiness. He hands him a little something to get him started off. He thanks Lucas and Brady for rescuing Phillip.

He turns to Lucas, “Lucas, in regards to your future wife...” The crowd oohs and hisses... Victor continues, “You waited to long to express your love for each other. I wish you both the best. He hands him an envelope and tells him he hopes it works out this time.” Everyone is soooooo relieved.

Sami asks Bart, “Do you have any idea how much trouble I would be in if I got caught?”

Bart says, “Yet another wedding blowing up in your face is gonna be the least of your problems.”

Abby advises Chelsea, “Forget about Patrick. Max is crazy about you and he is just as hot.”

“Max is a boy,” says Chelsea, “Patrick is a real man.”

“Exactly,” says Abby, “He isn’t interested in kids.”

“I have to convince Patrick I am a real woman,” says Chelsea, “That’s why I need money.”

“Patrick isn
t after money,” says Abby.

“Everyone is after money,” says Chelsea, “I’m gonna play the lottery. I’m gonna win.”

Kate can’t believe they are there celebrating with Sami. Billie tells her to be happy for Lucas. “Why,” says Kate, “He’s ruining his life.”

“OK,” says Billie, “then be happy for me, I just found my daughter.”

Chelsea comes up. She doesn’t really know Sami or Chloe, so she really doesn’t know why she is there. She just tagged along, “I don
t like Sami that much.”

Suddenly, Kate warms up to her.

Chelsea pours the flattery on thick, “OMG! Your necklace – is that a Charles Winston? I’ve always liked the way you dress.” The girl has more problems than we thought.

Kate eats it up. She thinks they should get to know each other, “Let’s have a little chat.”

“I’d like that,” says Chelsea. She unwraps Kate from her little finger and leaves.

Billie gives Kate a look.

Sami tells Bart to leave her alone.

Peeping Belle watches Mimi and Shawn hug. Mimi says she’s glad Shawn is working at Alice's, “It’s nice to have a friendly face there.”

“I’m no Rex,” says Shawn, “but I’m glad to be there.”

“I’m sorry you had to deal with Belle tonight,” says Mimi.

“I can’t think of her any more. She’s made her decision and I have to move on.” Belle hangs her head in despair.

Phillip says, “Hon, what are you doing?”

Alex explains the therapy, “If in fact it is the truth she loves you she has to reach that conclusion herself.”

“I’m not buying it, doctor,” says John.

Marlena comes down. John says, “There is something you need to know. Dr. North isn’t who he says he is. In fact, he is a fraud.”

Bart tells Sami, “For now, you just worry about keeping up your end of the deal or else.”

“Or else what,” asks Sami, “my life is over. I’m not worried. Tony will escape. Thanks to me. He will be free to terrorize the good people of Salem indefinitely. I’ll have to live with that on my conscience”

“What conscience?”

Sami tells Bart he’d better get out of there before someone discovers who he is. Bart says, “They think I’m a stripper.”

“With that body,” says Sami, “they ought to be pretty suspicious.”

“Hey,” says Bart, “I’ve been working out.”

Bonnie comes out and wants to know if Sami is having one last pre-wedding fling.

Sami says she was asking if he would do another number. She goes back inside.

“So cowboy,” says Bonnie, “I thought maybe I had a little competition.”

“No chance,” says Bart, “She’s the trailer, You’re the feature.”

Bonnie says, “Park your trailer here, baby.”

Kate used to be Chelsea’s idol, “Now you’re my grandmother.”

Sami comes up and tells Chelsea, “Kate is a lying bitch. You’d better stay away form her.”

Kate says, “I was about to offer you Sami’s old job at Basic Black. Do you want it?” Apparently, Kate is trying to sabotage her own company.

Chelsea is thrilled, “Of course.”

“Good luck,” says Sami, “You’ll need it working with that bitch.”

Lucas bumps into Sami. They compare parties. Lucas saw there was a male stripper. Sami asks about the entertainment on the other side. Francesca stripped for them. Sami says, “I’ll bet you liked that.”

Lucas insists, “No I only have eyes for you baby.”

Sami vows to really strip when they get alone.

Chloe comes up and asks if they have seen Brady.

Sami and Lucas dance. Kate watches. Lucas says he is the luckiest man in the world. He thanks her for becoming the woman he always knew she could be. Sami smiles at Kate and kisses Lucas. Kate leaves. Sami wrinkles her brow.

Kate bumps into Roman.

Brady is making a phone call. He says, “Come on Dad, pick up. Why haven’t you called me?” The lights go out. The party ball rotates. “Who is there?”

Chloe walks up. Brady says, “You know by this time tomorrow we will be husband and wife. They dance. He picks her up and carries her off.

Belle tells Phillip she didn’t realize they left the door open. Phillip isn’t concerned.

Mimi just remembered the Dark Shadows marathon is on the Sci-Fi channel. Shawn forgot his keys.

Mimi forgot hers, too. Mimi goes over to Belle’s apartment and knocks.

Phillip answers. They ask for the spare key. Belle will get it. Phillip asks how bartending is going.

“The best part,” says Mimi, “is he gets to work with me.”

John tells Marlena, “Ask Dr. Estrada. She was a very close friend and mentor of yours. I phoned her in California before I came here. According to her Dr. North practices in a very unorthodox manner.”

Alex takes John to the side, “Do you have any idea what you are doing. You are filling her mind with doubts. You are reversing the progress we have made here.”

“I don't' see progress here,” says John, “Not on my wife’s side.”

“You are making a big mistake.”

He turns to her, “Marlena, I’m taking you home.”

“Not having a good time, Kate,” asks Roman, “Or maybe you saw how much your son is in love with my daughter and can’t stand they are happy. You know what is really sad. That could have been us. I did love you more than anything.”

Kate says, “Would you just stop, please?”

“Breaking your promise and betraying me was more important. I don’t know how I could have married a woman like you,” says Roman.

Victor steps in and asks if there is a problem. It’s Salem. There is always a problem.

Roman says, “Not any more, Victor. She’s all yours.” Victor and Kate hug as Roman walks away.

Chelsea says, “OMG, Abby, Grandma Kate isn’t just the Lotto, she’s the Tri-State Mega Ball. I’m going to make them pay.”

“For what,” asks Abby.

“For Bo and Billie abandoning me.”

Abby says, “Think before you do something you will seriously regret.”

Chelsea says, “You have to stop being naïve. Even your parents aren’t what it seems. They have problems. Frankie wants your dad out of the way.”

Brady and Chloe get home. Brady says goodnight, “It’s bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding.” It’s bad luck to marry any whiner named Chloe. Chloe begs him to stay, “No! No! I don’t want you to leave.” Brady stands at the door and stares. RUN, BRADY, RUN!

Brady says, “Chloe, you have nothing to be afraid of. I called your mom. She’s on her way over to stay with you. We’ve barely spent a minute apart since I got you back. I will miss you too. Once we are married...”

“...we will be together forever,” she says, “OK, go to your dad’s tonight. I’ll see you at the altar.” He kisses her.

Chloe paces. She lifts the sheet veiling the dress. She looks in the mirror. She sighs, “Dear God, please let there be a miracle.” Yeah, shut her up. That would be a miracle. “Pease let tomorrow be perfect, so we can have the wedding we’ve dreamed of.” Chimes.

Victor tells Kate to just let it go.

“I can’t, since I know Sami was involved with Tony,” she says.

Victor says, “I’m on the case, but so far there is nothing.”

Kate threatens, “I know Tony is holding something over Sami’s head. When I find out she’s going down for the last time.”

Sami bumps into Roman. Roman tells her he has police business and has to rush off.

Sami speculates, “Tony’s escaped. Now I just have to make sure he doesn’t get caught.”

Chelsea says she knows one marriage that is doomed. She goes up to Bo, “I just wanted to say goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” says Bo, “Hope to see you soon.” I swear I can hear Roy and Dale singing 'Happy Trails' in the background.

“I also wanted to say I’m sorry for how horrible I’ve been,” she lies. She hugs Bo. Billie smiles. Hope wonders.

Belle gives Shawn the key.

Shawn and Mimi leave. “What have I been telling you,” says Phillip, “The two of them. There is something going on.” We hear a buzz. Phillip says the car is there and he has to go. He hopes he gets back in time for Sami and Lucas’ wedding. Smooch. Phillip leaves.

The door is hardly shut when Belle doubles over in pain. Shawn takes the key back and hears Belle screaming. Phillip apparently lost his hearing along with his leg. Shawn runs up as Belle screams, “Belle, what is it?” She wails, “It's the baby!”

Marlena says, “I feel safe here. I don
t want to go back to Salem.”

John says, “But everyone who loves you is there. Brady is getting married. Sami is marrying Lucas. I am your husband. I love you and only want what’s best for you. Will you trust me and come home with me? Will you do that?”

Marlena looks at Alex, “No. I’m not going back with you.” FF Alex.


Previews
========

“That’s not the real reason you came back,” says Chloe. “No,” says Brady.

Lucas says to Sami, “We were all hot and bothered. Now you’re pushing me away. Why?”

“I think you should go back to Salem, but only if I am there to monitor and continue your treatment,” says Alex. John says, “Over my cold, dead body.”

“Please tell me I’m not gonna lose his baby,” wails Belle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bart and his "partner" had to be the worst male strip act I've ever seen.

Sorry I didn't post a comment yesterday, but Prevuze did get my Labor Day off to a great start!

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs